1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan cared not, the pleasure overwhelmed whatever discomfort and pangs of pain that resulted from Tess' fingers and hand.

Tess had her head thrown back, her own breaths coming in short bursts as her excitement grew, as she pictured the Irish boi she had fucked roughly on their last night in Dublin. Had Megan had a boi-cut of hair, she might not have survived the fingering from Tess.........

"OhmyGod, ohmyGod.....Sweet Mother of God!!!..." Jan's voice cried into the night. Thankfully, in their somewhat exclusive community, Tess and Jo's backyard had high walls of stone and the nearest neighbor was almost a quarter-mile away.

Right next door? Oh yeah, Janice would have been heard.

Jo was laying on her back, on the large chaise lounge by the pool, her head between the Afro-teenager's knees. With her arms wrapped around Jan's hips, Jo's fingers dug deeply into the youngster's ass-cheeks, Jo pulling the sweet tasting pussy harder against her mouth and tongue. The more she pulled, the more intense was Jan's orgasms.

They, she and Jan, had played kissy-face in the pool with each other for a very pleasurable, long while, both getting off in the water from the fingering of their pussies by the other. They kissed hungrily, tongues dueling constantly, nipples being bitten and chewed upon, neither giving a damn if the Pope himself walked out onto the deck, now.

Bringing Jan by her hand to the chaise, Jo laid down, instructing Jan how to kneel on the narrow chaise so that Jo could get her 'taste' and Jan could get her 'rocks'. Of course, they sixty-nined, Janice seemingly crazy with need as she traded licks and sucks with Jo's busy mouth. But, when Jo slipped a finger deep into Janice's asshole while sucking Jan's clit deep into her mouth, well damn, what's a girl to do?

She screamed her pleasure loudly and proudly into the night air of that late summer night, is what she did............

During a break from their fucking of each other, Tess told Meg of her fling with the Irish, androgynous, Claire, told Meg of the 'strange' turn-on from fucking the Irish butch-boi, told of how the memory of that encounter simply would not leave her head. Hearing Tess' confession made Megan so damned hot and horny, the teenager pulled Tess to sit on her face and gave the soon-to-be graduate student the ride of her life. Megan's pussy-eating skills just kept getting better and better, Tess thought as she moved her pussy back and forth over her teenaged lover's mouth and tongue, another orgasm climbing from deep within her to explode yet again.

For her part, Megan's mind-theatre flickered with visions of she, Megan, on her knees between the legs of a line of butch-bois waiting to be serviced by Ms. Megan and Meg found that so incredibly, fucking hot, yes indeed, she did......

Janice was on her stomach now, laying on the chaise lounge, her head raised and turned towards Jo's bobbing head, watching as the ex-army officer held her asscheeks apart with strong fingers, Jo's head flush against the brown skin of Janice's very fine, toned ass, Jo's tongue dancing up and down Jan's ass-crack, rimming Jan's asshole as it did so. Slipping two fingers into the eighteen year-old's unbeliveably sopping-wet pussy, Jo brought Janice to her millionth climax of the evening that caused the Afro-teenager's body to shake and quake with pleasures that Jan could not fucking believe were even possible......

The four women slept with their sex partners on that first night of the sibs' return to their home, slept with each other's 'gal', none of the four thinking it to be strange that they did so. When they got around to climbing out of bed the next morning after each pair had a 'good morning' round of sex, they drifted into the kitchen nook to enjoy that delicious first cup of coffee of the new day.

"Great coffee, Tess, thanks for making it for us," Jo said to her sister-lover.

"I made it for myself; you're lucky that I don't mind sharing," Tess joked back to Jo.

"I guess we're all lucky that none of us mind sharing," Megan quipped as she, this morning, was sitting next to her gal, Jan, both trading little nibbles of lips with each other as they sipped their cups of brew.

"Sorta' worked out well, I think," Jo commented with a wink to both Meg and Jan.

"So, what's up for the rest of the weekend, girls?" Tess asked as she stretched her arms over her head, her body still a bit kinked from the overseas flight of yesterday. First class or not, eight hours in a plane can kink the body, to be sure.

"I'm meeting with a real-estate agent to look at some possible sites for the place," Jo announced, the 'place' being Jo's planned eatery, "if anybody wants to tag along, have your ass ready by ten, okay?"

"I'd kinda like to, if you don't mind," Megan piped up to say, "if you don't mind, sweetie," the last comment addressed to her lover-friend, Janice.

"Knock yourself out, babe, think I'll stay here and hang out with Tess, maybe do some laps or something," Jan replied with a smile, then, a kiss to her lover-friend.

"Why don't you guys plan on meeting us for a late lunch?" Jo suggested to Tess and Jan, "I'll call you when we're done with the agent and tell you where to meet us."

"That'll work," Tess agreed after Jan nodded her head at the plan, "I'm going to jump into the shower and clean up, guys," standing and stretching after saying it.

"Hang on, I'll jump in with you," Jo said to her sis, "do your back for you."

"Fuck my back," Tess chuckled in response, "do my front," all four women laughing afterwards.....

(continued in chapter 22)

12