1: Educating Kaylee Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spartan22
Spartan22
606 Followers

Unable to stop herself, despite her need to protect her own vulnerability, the words came pouring out, "I've never done it either. Not with Bradley, not with anyone. I've messed around before, but... going all the way just seemed... I don't know. Not right. Giving it away, even to a guy I really liked, I just..." She threw her hands in the air, struggling for the right words, "I just want it to be more than what everyone else is doing. I want it to be special, with the right guy."

Turning towards Luke, she said, "Someone I could fall in love with."

Waves of emotion crashed over her as she tried to form the right words in her head. "Luke, if you're not ready, then we're not ready. And that's ok. We can wait until we're ready. But I really want you to know something." Kaylee took in a deep breath, trying to muster up the courage she needed to confess the impossible. "I realized something last night. Luke Patton, I've been saving myself, my whole entire life, waiting for the right guy." She almost choked as she admitted, "Waiting for you."

Somewhere along the way, she must have said the right thing, because his shoulders relaxed and the tightness in his face melted away. He didn't say anything, but he didn't need to. The faint smile that appeared on his face spoke volumes.

Spartan22
Spartan22
606 Followers