1: Educating Kaylee Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spartan22
Spartan22
609 Followers

"Audrey, give me another wipe. This fucking makeup won't come off," Kaylee huffed, scrubbing her face unsuccessfully, sitting in her fairy queen dress in front of the mirror.

"Go easy, girl," Audrey said, throwing her another wipe. "Last time I saw you scrubbing that hard was when you thought that one boy gave you cooties back in the third grade. Keep it up and you won't have any flesh left. What's going on?"

Kaylee glared at her, as if she should have already known, then continued wiping her face.

"Oh, I get it. Luke. What happened? Wasn't he out there?"

"Nope," Kaylee said indignantly, her face red -- and not from the makeup. "That bastard said he'd be here on opening night. He's probably out with Aaron, helping him with that stupid documentary. That's just if I'm lucky. Heaven help him if he's with that stupid slut Melissa. She's probably trying to get into his pants as we speak."

"Wait," Audrey started, "Luke wouldn't blow you off with Melissa, and he certainly wouldn't be playing video games with Aaron instead of watching your play. You know that. Maybe he had a good reason. Luke would never blow you off intentionally."

"Good reason my ass. Luke can go fuck himself."

Audrey was shocked; she couldn't remember the last time she'd seen Kaylee so angry... it was probably a year or two ago when she was with Bradley. Big surprise there. But being this outraged at Luke? That was something she never thought she would see.

"I mean, he didn't even call me! He still hasn't called," she whined, showing Kaylee her cell phone. "No texts, no voice messages; nothing. Maybe I'd consider believing something important kept him from coming, if he wasn't spending so much time tutoring Melissa."

"Well, Kaylee, he hasn't given you any treason to not trust him. I mean, what's with this rage of jealousy thing all of a sudden? I've never seen you like this. He's tutored tons of students and never acted inappropriately with any of them, not even you. He..."

Kaylee interrupted, "Oh just shut up! I do NOT get jealous! Just because he turned down my advances doesn't mean he'd resist every other girl's flirting, so this has nothing to do with jealousy."

Audrey wasn't sure what to say; Kaylee just wasn't thinking rationally. Her friend continued ranting, "I... I don't mind if he periodically helps Aaron or Melissa or anyone else study," she said unconvincingly. "But for him to miss the play, especially with..."

It was Audrey's turn to interrupt Kaylee, "Oh come on! You'd spend every minute of every day with Luke if you could, and you've been complaining to me since he missed your first play practice. And that was with him giving you a heads-up. Just give him a chance is all I'm saying. Call him and see why he didn't make it."

"Forget it," Kaylee snarled. "He knows where I am at. He can come begging to me and explain what happened. Better yet, I don't even want to see his face."

Audrey sighed. Sometimes it was impossible to get through to that girl.

---

Kaylee was the last one out of the building. It was harder to hold her tears back now that she didn't have to hide them from anyone, except for the janitor who would soon be locking up the building behind her, but she still didn't want Luke to have the satisfaction of making her cry. With each step to her car, shoulders slumped and her head hung down, Kaylee's could feel her eyes fill up until they were no longer able to contain her tears.

She pulled out her cell phone.

After it rang several times, it went to his voice mail. All of her rage finally spilled out, "Luke, you're a BASTARD! I can't believe you didn't show up for my play. I can't even believe you aren't answering your phone right now, you ass! I don't know where the hell you are right now, probably with that slut-butt Melissa; it's like you've been spending more time with her than me lately. Maybe you should date HER instead! I can't believe I've wasted my time with you. I thought you cared about me, but it's obvious you only care about yourself. You KNEW how important this play was for me, but you didn't give a shit, and you bailed on me! Whether you're with her or not it doesn't even matter; there's no excuse for not showing up and not even having the decency to tell me you couldn't make it. Well, FINE! I don't need you then. Don't bother coming to the one tomorrow night, either. You had your chance."

Taking a deep breath, she held the phone closer to her lips, "Listen to me, Luke: WE. ARE. OVER!!"

She turned her phone off; it took everything she had to resist throwing it across the parking lot. As she opened her car door and slid inside, she lowered her head on the steering wheel and began to sob uncontrollably.

Spartan22
Spartan22
609 Followers
12