100% Pure Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave his cock two quick squeezes in succession. Julien looked over to her, an unspoken question in his expression. Clara gave a tiny nod of her head backwards in the direction of the passenger seat.

Julien didn't bother to try to look for himself, but a smile lit up his features. Clara smiled too. This was all very promising indeed.

The conversation had dropped away as the car sped along the motorway, so Clara turned on the radio, found some late night funk, and then continued her loving ministrations...

*************************

The four of them tumbled out of the car and into the foyer of the grand home. Susan noticed both men were bulging at the groin.

"Nightcap anyone?" Clara offered, though without a lot of enthusiasm.

Matt shook his head. "I'm too tired." He looked over to Susan. "What about you, darling?"

Susan's pent-up desire was raging. She was desperate to get upstairs to the bedroom for a massive fuck session. She tried not to seem too keen in front of their hosts however.

She answered Clara. "Maybe tomorrow night. I think we need to get to bed." She wondered if she detected an attempt by both Clara and Julien to hide their sniggers. She didn't really care at this point.

We'll be gone in another couple of days anyway. We'll never see them again, so who cares what they think about us?

Various "good-nights" were said, and plans for the following day discussed briefly before being interrupted by Matt yawning loudly.

Clara laughed and addressed Susan, "Take him off to bed - quickly."

Together Matt and Susan climbed the stairs and found their room. Susan shut the door firmly then turned and pinned her husband to the wall, kissing him hard on the mouth. Her tongue darted in and out desperately.

Coming up for air she motioned to the king-sized bed. "Get up there and get your gear off. I won't be long." She quickly disappeared into the en suite. She again had to wipe away copious amounts of juices. Matt might not realize but she preferred not to show him how turned she had been whilst dancing with Julien.

She felt again his hardness pressed between their bodies. It thrilled her that her body could arouse Julien so much. And it excited her tremendously that he would dare to display it so obviously to her. She was desperate for a cock inside her right now. She stripped off her dress and shoes quickly, then her underwear.

Susan stepped seductively back into the bedroom. Matt had clearly obeyed her directions. He was stark naked and lying face up in the middle of the bed. Unfortunately he was fast asleep! Susan's jaw dropped. How could he? And after all her playful fondling in the car too!

She slipped into bed next to him. She nearly shook him hard, to wake him and demand some sexual satisfaction! She considered putting her dress back on and going back downstairs. Perhaps Clara and Julien were still up. But surely not. Susan had seen Clara in the car. And Julien surely wouldn't roll over passively like her own husband here. No - Clara was probably even now enjoying that firm meat that only an hour or so ago was pressed up near Susan's own mound.

She spread her legs. Her fingers went inside her and found some more juice. She smeared it up onto her labia and her swollen clit. She thought about how large the bulge in Julien's pants had been, and she imagined what was possibly happening to it right now.

Her fingers stroked harder. And faster.

*************************

Julien led the way down to the harbour. Eze was a much smaller port than nearby Nice, and given he could walk to it from his villa, he preferred to anchor his ship there.

It was nearly midday. They had all slept late after the previous night's outing. The previous half hour had been spent quickly assembling food (and plenty of wine) and putting it into hampers. He and Matt carried the two largest of them.

Halfway to the harbour, the small party threaded their way through small cobblestone lane ways. Several surrounding shops had already begun packing up for siesta.

Clara's phone began to ring and she spoke for a minute or two in French. She seemed quite excited by the call. When she hung up, she turned to Julien.

"Mon cherie, je ne peux pas veneer aujourd'hui."

Turning to Matt and Susan she said, "That was Brunetti's secretary on the phone. He will meet us at 3pm at his office."

Julien saw Matt's jaw drop open as he struggled to digest this information. Julien pretended to be disappointed. "But this is really our only day to go out on the boat."

Clara replied smoothly, "Don't let this stop you. You take Susan out, I'll drive Matt to Cannes, and we'll meet back here for dinner."

Susan looked at her husband, and then at Julien. She seemed to hesitate. Clara jumped in again, "We've prepared all this food too - it would be a shame not to go." She faced Julien directly, "And anyway, if you do you can bring us back some fresh fish for later."

Julien shrugged, as if he was fairly indifferent. "Ok," he said simply. Then he turned to Susan, "Shall we?".

Susan looked over to Matt who was beaming. "Is that alright?"

"Sure - hopefully I'll have some good news later on."

Julien gave Clara a quick wink, then turned and took the hamper Matt was carrying.

"A tout a l'heure" he called and then turned and headed for the harbour again.

*************************

The yacht was magnificent of course. A beautiful 20 meter craft in immaculate condition, it's sides painted a deep rich ochre. Two teenage boys was just finishing hoisting the 2 large sails onto the mast as Susan and Julien approached. Once completed they jumped lightly onto the pier.

Susan watched Julien stride forward to meet them. A brief conversation in rapid French ensued, ending with the two boys laughing and running past Susan, touching their caps to her as they went.

The stern section of the sleek vessel had a rain or sun cover over it, underneath which was a classic nautical steering wheel, a padded bench and an open doorway with steps leading to the rooms below.

Susan's legs felt a little wobbly just standing on the pier, not even having set foot onboard the yacht. The thought of spending the afternoon alone with Julien had sent her heart fluttering in a way it hadn't since the crushes of her teenage past.

She stood admiring his physique as he lifted the food on board and made ready to cast off - his biceps rippling as he unwound the rope tied to the mooring, his cute ass tightening as he bent over.

I really shouldn't be checking him out like this! she thought to herself. Pull yourself together and act like the married woman you are.

It's just harmless, another part of her mind argued. Just innocent, flirty fun.

Julien turned to Susan, smiling. "Come aboard, ma cherie." He bounded onto the ship then turned and offered his hand to Susan.

"Would you putting the food away whilst I start the engine?" he asked, motioning to the cabin.

"Sure thing," Susan replied. She squeezed through the hatchway with the two hampers and descended a few steps. Below was a relatively spacious room. A small kitchenette was against the left side, while the other had a meal table and a communication centre.

Susan stashed the cold meats, cheese and white wine from one hamper in the small refrigerator. She heard some spluttering noises from the rear of the boat. Looking back that way, she could see Julien hunched over the engine at the very rear of the boat. He had taken off his shirt and was muttering in French as the motor turned but failed to properly ignite. A wave of disappointment slapped over Susan like cold water. Several seconds later a throaty roar let her know they would be off after all.

Most things in the second hamper were just plates and crockery, but there were some condiments and dips as well. Susan was a little distracted, trying to keep a discrete eye on Julien whilst unpacking. She failed to notice that the lid on a jar of mayonnaise was loose and as she took it out a large amount spilt over her hands and down the front of her dress.

"Crap!" she swore. "Crap, crap!" She spotted some paper towels and cleaned most up. There was still a rather obvious stain on her dress though.

She quickly rummaged around in the bag she had brought with her. Frowning she began taking some things out, having a more thorough look. After a while she tossed it all back in the bag and headed out to the deck.

Julien smiled at her, then called out over the sound of the motor. "I'm going to switch to the sails as soon as we round that headland." He pointed to his left where a pedestrian promenade ran around a small rocky promontory not far away.

"I've just managed to spill mayonnaise on my dress," Susan said.

"Why don't you put on on your swimming costume and we can wash the dress right now. It'll dry pretty quickly."

"I've already thought of that," Susan replied. "I was sure I'd packed my bathers but now I can't find them."

Julien thought for a moment. "If you go into the bedroom, Clara should have a spare pair of hers somewhere. You're both about the same size. You could borrow one of hers for the day. She won't mind."

Susan nodded and headed back below. The first room had a door at the other side. Opening this Susan found two smaller rooms. The smallest was a bathroom, the other the bedroom. This wasn't particularly spacious - just enough room for a double bed, some drawers on either side and a cupboard. She went in and shut the door.

Going to the drawers on the right, Susan opened the top one and gasped. Inside was a foot-long dildo, a vibrator, hand-cuffs, lube, and a small velvet bag. Fuck, they're a horny couple! she thought. She was about to pick up the bag to find out what was inside when she heard footsteps coming. Flushing she quickly shut the drawer and opened the one beneath. This held swimmers and a towel.

Julien's voice called through the door. "Have you found them?"

"Yes, I think so," she replied.

"Pass out your dress and I'll get it soaking."

Susan slipped out of her dress. Heart pounding with the thrill of being in his bedroom dressed only in panties, she crossed to the door. Standing behind it, she opened it a crack and passed her dress out to him. Julien pulled the door closed again.

Going back to the Clara's drawer, Susan now discovered that there were several different bikini bottoms, but no tops! She searched the other drawers to no avail. In made sense anyway, since Clara had been topless the other day on the beach.

Susan paused. Part of her wanted to go about freely topless, but part of her still felt too shy. Finally she slipped on a pair of hot pink bikini bottoms - ones she never would have chosen to buy for herself! She thought to put her dress back over the top - stain and all - at least until she gathered up a bit more courage. Or at least had some alcohol.

The noise of the motor had gone as she made her way through the kitchenette room. On deck Julien was now at the wheel. Susan had one arm demurely draped over her breasts.

"Actually, maybe I might my dress back on just for while."

Julien pointed to a bucket that sat nearby. Her dress was soaking in it.

*************************

Matt fidgeted through lunch. Clara had driven the two of them to Cannes. She was able to secure a table at her favourite restaurant, despite it being heavily packed with diners.

He was aware he was often only half-listening to Clara through most of the meal. He had rehearsed his pitch hundreds of times in his head over the past year, but nevertheless he went over it again and again, imagining his responses to possible questions.

Sipping on a delicate pastis after a truly superb Creme Brûlée, Clara said innocently, "I wonder how our spouses are getting on?" Something in her tone and facial expression made Matt focus suddenly on the here and now.

"Fairly well, I guess," Matt replied, a slightly uneasy feeling creeping over him.

"Too well, perhaps?"

Matt was silent for a moment. "What do you mean?"

Clara leaned forward. "Come on, you've seen the way they've been flirting together this past day or so."

"So?"

Clara folded her napkin and placed it on her empty plate. "What Julien wants, he usually gets."

Playing dumb Matt said, "And what exactly does he want?"

"Susan."

She said it so simply and directly that Matt was taken aback.

"Well, I don't think he'll have any luck in that department. She's pretty committed to monogamy."

Clara's eyes sparkled. She smiled as she leaned forward, exposing her cleavage to the maximum. "As committed as you are?" she almost purred.

Matt knew he was staring at her breasts when he should be answering the question. The long pause before he could stammer out a reply spoke volumes. "Yes...of course...that is, I mean...she's even more committed than I am!" He blushed deeply.

Clara sat back and pretended to ponder over this information. "I tell you what, I'll make you a - what do call it in English? A wager. A bet."

"Oh?"

"Whatever Susan allows my husband to do her, I'm allowed to do to you."

Matt's mind reeled for a several seconds, struggling to comprehend this. He tried to think it through, to see if there was a catch somewhere.

Matt's cock stiffened in his pants as he looked across at the beautiful woman sitting opposite, her tongue playfully moistening her lips. It was all fiendishly simple really. If Susan kept everything above board with Julien, as Matt expected, then nothing further would happen. And if Susan did happen to stray a bit, then no-one could really complain if Matt got to experience the same in return.

There was really only one thing he could say in the circumstances. "Okay - you're on!," and he shook the hand that was offered to him.

*************************

Julien turned the boat in the direction of Monaco. He knew of a lovely secluded sandy bay that hardly anyone stopped at. It was only a half hour or so with the breeze coming slightly from the west.

He smiled inwardly at Susan's discomfiture when she saw her dress soaking in a bucket. After about 10 minutes of amiable chatter and putting her at ease, he was rewarded with his first sight of her breasts. She had been sitting on the bench nearby as he was at the helm. She steadfastly held her arms across her chest for that length of time.

Finally she stretched out, her face up to the sun, eyes closed momentarily, her golden hair streaming back in the breeze. Julien sucked in his breath, though fortunately she didn't appear to hear.

Her breasts were even more amazing than he had suspected. Their luscious shape and curves he had, of course, noted already. But her areolae were huge! They were divine. He was mentally licking them when she suddenly opened her eyes and turned to him.

"Is it much further? I'm starving!"

Julien looked forwards and saw the headland he was after. "Just around that point. Maybe 5 more minutes."

Susan nodded and closed her eyes once more, drinking in the sunlight. Julien's eyes remained firmly open!

Soon the boat rounded the little point, revealing a small bay with steep rocky sides. Small waves lapped the tiny sandy strip at the base of these. Julien moved to drop anchor. "Do you want to grab the lunch things while I get the row-boat. Susan disappeared below whilst Julien moved to the bow where a small row-boat that doubled as a life-boat was lashed to the side. Soon this was down and in the water and he was helping Susan and the food hamper down into it.

He made quick work of sculling to the shore. He opened the champagne first and poured into two glasses. "To a beautiful day and a beautiful person!" Susan smiled demurely and clinked glasses with him. He himself had selected the antipasto, the cheeses and the fresh baguettes.

Julien found he was rather distracted to completely give himself to enjoying the feast. Partly he was quietly admiring the natural beauty of the woman at his side, but mostly he was planning the rest of the day in his mind. Susan seemed to be relaxing, and perhaps even enjoying being topless. She certainly appreciated his attentive and admiring comments. Now to bring it all home. Swimming and diving in this cove after lunch. Exploring the site of the ancient shipwreck at the eastern edge. Then back to the boat and over to Santos Island. Dinner of freshly caught fish, plenty of wine, romance, and then?

Julien mulled over his next moves.

*************************

Clara was enjoying ensnaring Matt. On the drive over to Cannes she had got him to promise to go shopping with her once their meeting with Brunetti was over. She had not made it clear to him what she'd be shopping for, and he hadn't asked. Skimpy dresses and lingerie were a must. She tossed around in her mind the idea of dragging him to an intimate sex toy shop she knew well. Probably too much too soon, she thought, but I'll keep it as an option depending on how things play out.

Over lunch she'd been able to extract a promise that Matt would let her do to him whatever Julien was able to get Susan to do. Clara was extremely confident in her husband's "persuasive powers". He would tease and tantalize Susan all afternoon. Clara had observed him in action many times with other women. Hell, she'd even experienced it first hand from him herself.

And she was also confident in his chosen "mark". Susan was a hot woman, with high moral standards but recently sexually frustrated. She was like a top-notch champagne - and Julien would do what he could to loosen the cork! Clara reflected that if it ever got to the stage where Susan caught a glimpse of the equipment Julien sported inside his pants, then it was game on!

It was only a ten minute walk from the restaurant to Brunetti's office. Clara noticed Matt sweating. It was certainly very warm, but they were mostly in shade and it was easy downhill walk. Was it her presence, or was her "bet" having this effect on him? Reluctantly, she decided it was far more likely to be the thought of meeting Brunetti in the flesh in a few minutes.

Arranging the meeting had been a very simple thing. Possibly Brunetti would have agreed to it purely based on past experiences, but Clara had thrown in an offer of a private "catch-up" later in the week. They both knew what that would entail without even naming it out loud. He was probably creaming in his pants in his office right now thinking about her.

Brunetti's office was on the third floor of a delightful 18th century building with windows looking down to the port. The meeting itself was rather boring from Clara's point of view. Brunetti seemed genuinely interested in Matt's presentation to him, but Clara couldn't be certain if this was for her sake or not. She had blown him a surreptitious kiss near the start of the meeting but didn't dare openly flirt in case Matt noticed.

Finally the meeting concluded with hand-shakes and kisses. Matt left the room beaming from ear to ear. Clara felt much the same though kept tight control of her expressions. Time for the next phase of her plan...

*************************

Swimming in the tranquil, secluded cove reminded Susan of the last time she had swam with this little on. In fact, that time she had had nothing on! It had been at one of the Greek Islands - Naxos, if she remembered correctly. She and Matt had ridden scooters across the island and found a completely deserted beach. They had both stripped off completely then. A bit of naked frolicking in the surf had led to her first (and only) fuck in the ocean. Or any kind of water actually.

This memory, coupled with the naughtiness of being here with a man other than her husband and who seemed to have some sort of designs on her, made Susan extremely horny. Given the chance to be alone, she would have enjoyed bringing herself to a delicious orgasm. But Julien had taken every opportunity to be alongside her as the afternoon unfolded.