14 Days To Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
555 Followers

"How many is that, slut?" he growled at her, the power coursing through his veins. Of course she didn't know; he'd forgotten to tell her to count. "Since you've failed to count, we'll have to do this again later today. Perhaps then you'll understand what is expected of you." He let his hand rest on her ass, feeling the heat. Her pussy lay just inches away. Why the hell not, he thought. I own her. Might as well start acting like it.

Slowly, he let his fingers trail down to the entrance to her slut hole. Her felt her body stiffen beneath him as she twisted around to look at him; it was immoral for anything to go in there except his penis and her tampons. Too bad. Making sure she was looking, he fingered her pussy lips for a moment before plunging his middle finger far inside her hole. Surprisingly, she was very hot and very wet. Evidently, the spanking had been much more pleasurable than she'd let on. Enjoying the way she squirmed in his grasp, he continued to explore her pussy with his fingers, pushing two and then three inside her in an effort to see just how flexible her cunt could be.

As she wiggled upon him, Jack became aware that his cock was threatening to burst his zipper. A good time, he thought, to make a point and get some relief. Uncaringly, he pulled his fingers from his wife's muff and pushed her to the floor. As she angrily struggled to right herself, he just pulled her to a kneeling position and pointed at his crotch. From the look on her face, she had finally begun to realize that she was in for a long, long two weeks. Despite that realization, he still had to pull her hands up and place them on his crotch. For Jack, getting a blowjob from Kelli had been like pulling teeth. She'd only let him cum in her mouth on rare occasions, usually when they'd been drinking. And the only time she would swallow his cum would be on his birthday and on their anniversary.

"You might as well meet your new master for the next few weeks," he told her, looking down into her eyes, and then down further to her tantalizing cleavage. He didn't know what he wanted more, to get his lips on her tits, or to get her lips on his dick. He knew what would bother her most, though. "Unzip my pants. That's right," he commanded, watching closely as her trembling hands complied. "Undo the belt and the buttons. Good. Now reach inside my shorts and pull my cock out." When her hand touched his cock, Jack thought he might explode right all over her. "This, my dear, is going to be your new boss." He smiled when she looked around the room, especially at the open window. "Don't worry about anyone seeing you. And if they do, so what? A woman worshipping a man's cock is only natural. In fact, now's a good time to kiss it. Right on the head."

Jack looked down and enjoyed the sight of his wife kissing, licking and sucking his cock in broad daylight, something he'd never seen before. As hard as he was, and as turned on as he was, he knew that he couldn't let her go on for much longer.

To be continued...

Note: This is a previously written story, which was published on a long-forgotten site that is long-gone. Your comments are welcome.

bbonz1
bbonz1
555 Followers
12