18 Only: Problem Child!!!

Story Info
Alternative rehab options for your out of control teens.
7.1k words
4
587k
188

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since she hit puberty she's been running around with rough older boys, doing drugs, having sex, committing petty crime and god knows what else. If I had a dollar for every time I had to pick her up at the local jail after she went on a wild under-aged drinking binge I'd be able to pay for her university. As it was, she wasn't going to university with her poor grades, and from her worse attitude, she didn't seem to care.

Amber was a beautiful girl; unfortunately she knew it. She had her mother's long, golden hair and despite all of the junk food she ate, always sported a tight little body. Her breasts were amazingly large for her size and even my wife, Marian, couldn't resist commenting on them now and then.

Of course we talked to our daughter about her loose behavior and the drug abuse, but she always ran away to some dealer's house whenever we confronted her about it. . We didn't want to turn our little girl in on a felony charge, but we didn't know what to do, or where to turn anymore. My wife had even developed an anxiety disorder from the constant worrying and my oldest daughter, Sarah, who had gone to college the previous year, wanted nothing more to do with her once precious sister.

When Amber started dating, she would bring home her boyfriends. But when we objected to literally every day-glow sporting, drugged-out club-kid she brought into the house, Amber began lying about where she was going during her nights out and often used other girls at school as easy alibis.

Although I had talked to several therapists about Amber's self-destructive behavior, it was impossible to get her to go to treatment.

I honestly had no idea where Amber's rage came from.

As far as I knew, she hadn't been abused, certainly not by us, and not by her other relatives. She was simply the victim of running with the wrong crowd. While her sister was always interested in science, Amber seemed only interested in physical sensations and pleasure. It was like her body craved stimulation in a way I didn't understand.

It was sad to watch my little girl deteriorate into a life of drugs and crime, but what could I do? I secretly hoped that the problem would solve itself, but deep down I knew that no problem ever solved itself without outside effort.

Since her 18th birthday, Amber's drug abuse became so severe that we had to throw her out of the house. We figured she'd come to her senses, get off the meth or whatever drug she was on that week, and come home, but instead, she vanished for two entire months without contacting us once. It was the first time I accepted she might have died.

We kept her room for her, in the faint hope she might come back, and when she finally did it was to pick up some stuff and ask for money, which we gave her.

Now, the only time we heard from her was once a week, when she came around the house begging for money or food. Though we felt we were enabling her, at least we knew she was alive.

One Saturday afternoon I was home reading the weekend paper on the couch when I heard the doorbell ring. I answered it to find my neighbor, BIll Skinner standing on the doorstep.

"Hi Mike. How are you?"

"Not bad," I said. "Just finished cutting the grass and now I'm reading the paper. What's up?"

"I've got some pretty bad news."

"It's about Amber isn't it?" I replied, instinctively.

"Well," Bill continued, "You know my office is at 10th and King Edward right?"

He was speaking about a place everyone in town knows is a prostitute low track. Girls would hang out on that corner and get picked up by johns.

Bill looked pained as he spoke: "See, I had some extra work to finish up last night and I think I saw Amber out... you know... soliciting."

My heart dropped to my stomach. "You're kidding right? It must have been someone else. Not my little girl, please God."

"I'm sorry," Bill said. "I won't tell anyone, not even my wife, but she looked real bad, Mike. She looked like she was on drugs and had a hard time standing up on her own. I was going to get her, but she was with three big black dudes who looked like they had plans for her."

I didn't know what to say. "Thanks for telling me, Bill. "This is a really horrible situation and it looks like my daughter has hit rock bottom."

"You've got to have her arrested Mike." Bill said. "She's completely out of control. Please do it, for her own safety."

I nodded. "I will. I'll do something"

Bill gave me a pat on the shoulder. "Good luck Mike. I know this is the worst news a father could get."

After he left, I went down to the basement to find Marian doing laundry.

"Hi honey," I told her, "You know, things have been pretty stressful around here lately and I think it would be good for you to fly out to your sisters a week early. I'm sure they won't mind if you stay at the beach house for an extra seven days. They're hardly there this time of year anyway."

Marian looked up from the towels she was folding over the dryer. "But you're so busy at work! Who's going to mind the household? Plus, isn't Katie coming home at the end of the month for her birthday? Who's going to plan the party?"

"Nevermind that. Katie will probably just want to party with her friends anyway. I'm sure she'd be just as happy if we got her a cake, gave her some presents and sent her on her way."

"Maybe... but..." Marian's face darkened. "I can't go with Amber running around."

"Yes you can. I'll take care of her."

"But what if something happens? What if... What if she overdoses? What if she dies in the hospital when I'm not here?"

"Honey, you can't live your life in fear. I know your sisters would love to see you and I think you need a couple of weeks of sunshine. You're looking too pale these days."

"Thanks honey." My wife said, giving me a big hug. "When am I leaving?"

"In two hours." I said, having just completed the transaction with my Gold Card over the telephone. "I got the tickets for dirt cheap off of a stand-by line."

It may have been the most spontaneous thing my wife ever did, but in less than half an hour, she had packed her luggage and got into an airport cab. I felt bad about the lying to her about the tickets. The reality was, I paid for her return ticket to Florida at premium, last minute prices. She might as well have been flying to Mozambique for the cash I paid.

The important thing was that she was gone. I couldn't believe how well the first part of my plan fell into place.

Now Amber.

I guessed Amber would probably drop by around supper time for food and money, but being an addict she obviously wasn't one hundred percent reliable. I knew I had to act fast.

Thinking about my next move I picked up my phone and called Dave, a buddy I knew from the local gym.Dave was a real meat head. Though I worked as an accountant and body building was my hobby, it was Dave's life. I was a pretty big guy, but Dave was completely maxed out and had the ripped body to prove it. At 6'4, 240 pounds he was definitely no push over.

"Hey Dave, what's going on?" I asked when he finally answered.

"Not too much man."

"Are you still off training? " I heard he had torn a ligament a few weeks ago.

"Yeah, I'm going to be down for the rest of the month. It's nothing serious, but I can't lift more than one hundred and fifty pounds right now."

"Well, I was wondering if you could help me out. It's my daughter Amber. Remember how I told you she had a drug problem? Well, she's really running wild now and I need you and a couple of guys to come down here and help me get her under control."

"Cool. Who should I bring?"

"Bring two other guys from the gym, the only thing is that, you're going to have to be with her for five to six days, is that cool?"

"You want me to baby-sit her?"

"Something like that. I actually want you to do something special for me..."

I filled him in on the rest of the details. He seemed eager to help.

The afternoon flew as I completed two other tasks; packing a suitcase and configuring Sarah's old laptap in Amber's room.

When I finished, I mulled around the living room for the rest of the afternoon thinking about what I would say to my little girl when she came around. Finally, at about seven thirty she knocked on the door with a weak, nervous tap that always announced her arrival.

I opened the door and was saddened to see that Bill was right. Amber was a complete disaster. She was wearing flip flops, a mini-skirt that barely covered her ass and a pink cut-off top with 69 printed on it in blocky letters. Her hair was tangled and she was so skinny, I could see her knees popping out of her skin. She had track marks on her arms too. She had obviously gotten into heroin.

"Where's the bitch?" She asked as she pushed past me in the doorway.

"Your mother is in Florida with her sisters."

Amber went directly into the kitchen.

She pulled out a plastic bag out from under the sink and began filling it with food stuffs from our cupboards. "Oh, I love these!" She said, taking an unopened box of granola bars and dumping them into her bag.

"Why don't you come home and live with us again?" I asked her. "We miss you."

"Can I smoke meth daddy?" She asked, sweetly.

I couldn't answer. My wife would never allow that.

She gave me a sarcastic look. "Whatever, dumbass."

I could tell she was speeding on meth now as she pulled more boxes from the shelves. "Oh and daddy, I just wanted to let you know that I'm stripping now, so, I'm making a lot of money doing lap dances and won't have to bother you for groceries anymore."

I knew she was lying. No legitimate strip club in the city, if not the world, would hire my daughter in her condition. I asked her if she wanted a drink.

"No daddy." She replied. "I don't drink soda pop anymore. Just cum!" She was really trying to get a rise out of me.

"I'll make you a triple-gin martini." I said.

"Really daddy?" Her interest was piqued.

"Yes. All you have to do is come and talk to me in the living room."

She complied and I made her a really strong martini. Meth addict or no meth addict, there was enough gin in her drink to kill a five Victorians.

Pouring out the liquor into two martini glasses, I brought them to where she was sitting on the sofa. "I'm just going to drink this quick daddy then I've got to go. I've got to start dancing at 8."

She took a sip of her martini and then, to my surprise, swallowed two more giant gulps.

"Wow, daddy," She smirked, "That's really strong. Are you trying to get me drunk?"

I steeled myself. "I know you're prostituting."

She almost choked. "No!"

"A good friend said he saw you selling yourself on King Edward. He was going to get you but he said there were some strange guys crowding you."

"That's a fucking lie!" She screamed in protest.

"You know what Amber? If you came to me and said, you'd like to be an escort, or a porn star, or whatever you wanted, I would've thought 'damn, too bad my little girl robbed herself of a full life, but it's her choice'. However, to hear about you selling yourself on the street for twenty, thirty dollar bags of meth is so low, even for you, that all bets are off now."

"So what daddy? I got fucked by six guys yesterday and it felt great! I love it when they fuck me. You're just jealous 'cause mom is a fuckin' prude. That's why you cheated on her right? Because she wasn't riding your cock hard enough?"

"Typical spoiled poor little rich girl aren't you? Well, your sister is sick of it, your mother is sick of it and I'm sick of it. That affair happened years ago and is ancient history. What have I ever done to you?"

She looked at me wide eyed. I thought I was getting through to her when she stood up.

"This is fuckin' nuts." She said, "You're a fuckin' asshole and you know what? I'll never forgive you for being a cheating liar and you know what else? I know you never loved me, so fuck off. Sorry I wasn't fuckin' perfect for you, but I guess that's how life goes. You don't like that I slut around? You don't like the fact that old men pay to put their dicks in my mouth so I can get high? Well, you can go to fuckin' HELL!"

She screamed the last word as loud as she could. Her shriek shook the house. She turned, but my voice stopped her from leaving: "Take off your clothes."

At first she didn't respond. "What?"

"Strip Amber."

"No. That's fuckin' disgusting. Go fuck mom you fuckin' pervert."

"You strut around like you're the only person on this planet who fucks? Well guess how you got here? I know you think it's cool to pretend you're edgy and hip and run around like a fuckin' refugee from a Snoop video but, forgot that now, because you're in deep fuckin' trouble."

She was shocked. Although everything that came out of her mouth was a veritable avalanche of obscenity, she seemed blown away that I might swear in her presence.

"Now take your fucking clothes off, slut."

For the first time in her young life Amber was speechless.

"I'm not just a man of words Amber, I'm also a man of actions and while I've never touched you or your sister in anger that changes in about five minutes if you don't hand over that slut outfit of yours folded up nicely."

Amber started to back up. I could tell she was trying to figure out how to run for the door. She quickly realized that in order to do that, she would have to get past me and her wiry, 90 pound frame was no match for my hundred pounds of nitrogen supplemented, body-built muscle. I might be forty-five, but I could kill most 25 year olds with my bare hands.

"Make a move bitch." I told her. "Just try to get out of this room and feel what it's like to have your legs broken."

"Why are you doing this?" She pleaded. "Daddy, please! This is fucked up, even for me!"

"Fifteen minutes ago you were bragging about giving lap dances and six guy gangbangs and how you're an awesome fuck. Something's changed now?"

Amber's eyes lowered and she bit her lip.

"Don't even think about crying." I ordered her. "You give me that slut outfit NOW!!!"

Amber began to strip out of her clothes awkwardly. She was in her bra and panties as she handed over her skirt and top unfolded. I threw them in her face.

"I told you to fold them up nicely! You really don't listen do you? Well, you're going to be set straight you little tramp."

She bent over and collected the garments. She sobbed as she did her best to fold them lengthwise. It was a good enough job.

I took the clothes from her. "These are getting burned. Now give me your bra and panties."

She looked at me like I was crazy, which wasn't a bad diagnosis.

"Now Amber!!!"

She froze on the spot.

"You like dangerous sex, don't you honey? Well, this is the most dangerous you're ever going to get. Now give me those bra and panties."

"No."

"So you still think you have some dignity huh? What are those yellow stains in your panties? Is that why you' itch between your legs all day?"

She turned red with humiliation." This is disgusting."

"More disgusting than the old men you sell yourself to?"

"You're going to rape me aren't you?" She asked, trying to provoke a reaction.

"No, I'm not." I said. "But there are three guys who are on their way to meet you. So why don't you get comfortable until they arrive?"

"What, what do you mean daddy?"

"I'll show you what I mean," I said, taking my cell phone from my shirt pocket.

I speed dialed Dave back. "Hey Dave, yeah, she's here. Yeah. Oh you found two buddies? Perfect. Anytime."

I hung up and looked at Amber. "Hand over your bra and panties." My voice told her I wouldn't be asking a third time.

She moved her hands behind her back and unclipped her bra. It came off her chest and for the first time, I was able to admire how gorgeous her tits really were. I loved her perky nipples too. There was a black bruise on her right tit where someone gave her a hickey.

I watched as she slipped down her panties revealing a shaved pussy.

"Wow, you shave too? Looks cute."

"My pimp makes me." She said. "He's gonna be mad that I'm not coming to work tonight. He's knows where I live. He's going to come looking for me."

"And it will be the worst mistake he ever made." I told her as she handed over her undergarment.

I inspected her filthy panties in my hand. It looked like she had worn them for a month. Poor girl.

She covered her breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other. "Please dad!" She pleaded as the doorbell rang.

"Too late honey. Go answer the doorbell."

"Let this?" She gasped.

"Yep. It shouldn't be a problem for a whore like you, should it?"

She blushed. "Fine daddy! You want me to be a whore, I will!" She filled herself with false bravery, went to the front door and opened it.

The trio brought my little girl into the living room as I finished my martini. "Hey Dave. Thanks for coming down. What do you think of my little girl?"

"She's even more beautiful than the picture you showed me at the gym," Dave said. "She's a lovely little flower. Too bad about the track marks on her arms or she'd be rocking' an eight."

Dave was standing beside two guys as muscular as him.

The one he introduced as Rocco had a strong Italian look, with curly black hair and a Roman nose. The other guy was a big black dude they called 'House', probably because his towering frame was built like one.

Amber dropped her eyes to the floor.

"Is her pussy diseased?" House asked. "Cause you never know when it comes to hoes!"

We laughed.

"No." Amber mumbled. "My pimp tests me every Friday and I'm clean. I promise."

"Show us that pussy." Rocco said. "I want to see if it's fresh."

Amber blushed.

"Turn around and bend over like the man asked!" I told her sharply.

Hesitating, Amber turned around and did so. Rocco spread her pussy wide with his powerful hands. There were no marks or lesions on her pussy, but he commented that it stank really bad.

"When was the last time you showered bitch?" He asked her.

"Yesterday." She answered, her head hanging between her legs.

"Yesterday, SIR!" Rocco warned as he spit on her twat.

"Yes Sir. Yesterday, Sir."

It was nice to see my daughter was finally learning some discipline.

"My buddy House here is going to take you to have a shower and he's going to watch and help you get washed, ok?" Dave said.

"Ok Sir."

"Then we're gonna take you to the walk in clinic as you're going to get tested. A friend of mine down there can process your results right away. He might even come over and watch the fun."

House got Amber on her feet and hustled her into the bathroom as. she told him the way.

I looked at Dave. "Thanks a lot. You can't believe what a nightmare the last seven years has been with her."

Dave nodded. "Some girls just have to learn the hard way man."

I was glad he understood.

"I'm going to join my wife in Florida." I said, handing him my spare set of house keys. "You can have anything you want in the fridge, watch the TV, whatever you need, Just please make sure you keep her good and locked up in her room while I'm away. There's also a pair on hand cuffs in the drawer beside my bed and some toys you can use. If she tries to run away when you take her to the bathroom, show her the two buckets I left her room and tell her she can use those."

"Don't worry man. We'll keep her good and safe."

"Also, don't hurt her too bad. She's really just a gentle girl at heart, you know?"

Dave smiled. "No worries man."

"Anyway, I'm going to pack up now. My wife is going to be gone for two weeks, but I'll be back in five days." I figured I wouldn't mind some sunshine myself.

"You don't want to stick around?"

"Well, Sarah, my eldest daughter left her old laptop here when she went to school. It's got a built in web cam and I set it up in Amber's room this afternoon while I was waiting for her. I'll keep an eye on things online. My server is heavily fire-walled so the images won't be hacked."

12