18 to 99

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers

"It won't" I assured Gail. "I swear to you on that. Of course, something else might happen to you if you keep doing that."

"Really?" Gail asked with a mischievous look on her face.

She climbed up and straddled me, guiding my cock into her slowly, already wet and obviously hoping for this, and as she slide down on my cock she made a face.

"Little sore," Gail said. "Think I got carried away before."

"Sorry," I said, feeling her warmth envelop me once more. "I think we both got carried away."

"This time," Gail said. "We'll take it easier."

Okay," I agreed, reaching up and cupping the tiny little buds that hung down within reach, and as I caressed the little cones in my palms Gail began moving a bit faster and taking me a bit deeper.

Our vow to take it easy didn't last, however, but that was okay by Gail. She was the one that got crazy first, as I reminded her afterward, but it didn't matter. Nothing did matter, except now and tomorrow.

.......

Epilogue.

It was love. I realized it that night, but I waited for a couple of weeks before saying the words. When I did, Gail practically jumped out of her skin, smothering me with kisses and screaming "I love you I love you I love you," and it caused quite a scene, seeing as it happened in front of Friendly's at the mall.

I didn't care, and Gail didn't either, and I guess that's when you know you are in love. I felt a little strange, being a 56 year old man in love with a woman young enough to be my granddaughter, but that didn't bother Gail a bit.

"I'm yours," Gail said. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I reminded her that she would likely throw me in the ground before she was 50, but she didn't seem to care. As we drove out of the mall and towards her house that night, I told her what I wanted her to do.

I wanted her to move out of that hellhole and move in with me. There was a large two bedroom apartment available near my place that I thought would be perfect for us, and Gail was ecstatic when I suggested it.

That night I went into Gail's apartment for the first time. It was neat and clean, but outside of that it was a nightmare. The furnishings were old and worn out and the entire place was in dire need of a whole lot of work.

"Now you know why I think your place is so great," Gail said, humiliated for no reason.

For the heck of it, I asked Gail what she paid for the place, and when she told me, I almost passed out. She didn't have a lease, and just paid the guy when he knocked on the door the first of the month.

"How much of this stuff is yours?" I asked, waving around at the furnishings.

"I dunno. Everything was just sort of here forever," Gail said.

I looked around at the place, and when I saw what I would always think of as a crime scene, I shuddered. It was all I could do to not take a match to this place and destroy it, and if it wouldn't impact the other poor souls living in the building, I might have, so repulsed was I at the squalor that the kind of money she was paying bought.

I asked her why she didn't leave and get a better place, and I suppose it's the psychological effect of abuse or something, but she had been terrified of leaving, for fear that her father would come looking for her and be mad that she moved.

"If you hadn't come along, I probably would have still been here when he got out of jail," Gail said. "He still might come looking for me, you know."

"He won't," I said with certainty, not adding that if I ever saw the scumbag, my usual mild-mannered self would disappear. "You don't even have to think about it."

"I won't," Gail replied. "I'm never going to be scared again."

"Honey, what I want you to do is get what you want out of here and move in with me. Tomorrow. I'll come down here with a truck and..."

"Don't need a truck," Gail said, and promptly went into her bedroom and emptied out her closet and dresser.

I helped her, and it only took a couple of trips in and out before she got everything she wanted.

"You sure about this?" I asked, looking over at a picture of Gail with her mother and father that was taken in a park somewhere.

Father. Even thinking the word in reference to that guy made my skin crawl, and while her mother was certainly a victim too, she had left her daughter to fend for herself with that maggot.

Even in the picture, none of them looked happy, despite the brave little smile on Gail's face. Gail saw me looking at the picture and came over next to me, picking up the frame and holding it up while tears filled her eyes.

Wordlessly, she walked over and dropped it in the wastebasket, the metallic sound resonating in the room as she walked toward me.

"Today and tomorrow," Gail said, taking my hand and leaving that apartment for the last time.

I mailed the owner of the place a check for the next month's rent, telling him that his tenant was gone and he was welcome to whatever was left in the place, suggesting that he invest some of the money in his property but knowing that would fall on deaf ears.

It was cramped for the time we lived in my studio apartment, but we made the best of it and soon were in our new home. Gail got another job, a better job working days so we could see more of each other, and at better pay too. T

The money didn't matter, because I could take care of us just fine, but it was all a part of the incredible transformation that came over Gail. Everyday, a little bit of the slump-shouldered, meek and frightened Gail disappeared, and a new more assertive and confident person kept emerging. The change was stunning to me, and to those who hadn't seen her everyday, it must have been incomprehensible.

Something else happened too, and while it shouldn't have been totally unexpected, it still stunned me. When Gail broke the news to me that night in bed, after I stared at her dumbfounded for a minute, I laughed.

"You know, I had a feeling something was up," I said, reaching over and squeezing her breast, which now nearly filled my palm, teasing her. "These jugs of yours have probably doubled in size since I met you."

"They're something, aren't they?" Gail said with a giggle as she shook her boobies at me. "So you aren't mad then, Chuck?"

"Mad? Heck no," I said as we hugged each other. "If he won't mind having a senior citizen for an old man, that is."

"She," Gail said in corrected me. "And she won't have a senior citizen or an old man. She will have a father."

"If you want one," I suggested. "You will have a husband."

"I do," Gail replied, rehearsing, as she explained to me before climbing on top of me to seal the deal. "Now and tomorrow and forever."

............

thanks for reading

furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers