19 Year Old Bobby & Ron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby came around and knelt on the floor as I stood sideways by the edge of the bed. He picked up my still semi hard cock and sucked it into his mouth and brought me to full hardness very quickly.

As Bobby continued to suck me I ran my fingertip over Ron's asshole then pushed it inside him. Over the next three or four minutes I added three more fingers until I had all but my thumb in his hole, and that too would have fit easily. Ron's asshole had an amazing amount of elasticity; it stretched so wide, so easily it was obvious to me he'd had some pretty large cocks or toys in his asshole on a regular basis. Since Bobby wasn't much more then average sized I guessed it was large toys he liked to use on his ass.

Glancing down at him I said to Bobby "go ahead and put the condom on me now."

He tore open the foil package he had laid on the floor beside his knee and placed the condom against the head of my cock, then rolled it down my shaft. When he had gotten it on me I pulled my hand from Ron's ass and wiped it on a towel lying by the footboard.

Taking my cock in hand I pressed the head into Ron's asshole and began to fuck him. The head slipped by his anal ring very easily and he pressed back against me forcing my cock in to the hilt by his movement.

As I held onto his hips and fucked him Ron moaned and said "fuck it, fuck my asshole man, I love your cock in my ass. Fuck me hard man pound my fucking asshole."

Fucking Ron's clenching ass I maintained a fairly fast but steady pace and what I did instead of "pounding" into him was vary how deep I'd go. After fucking him for three or four minutes like this we were both getting pretty close to cumming so I picked up my pace and then did what he'd earlier asked; thrust into him hard and fast. In about another two minutes I was ready to cum and holding out to the last possible moment I continued to slam into Ron's asshole.

Unable to wait any longer I pulled out of his ass and tore the condom off then pushed my cock into Bobby's waiting mouth and came as he sealed his lips around the end of my cock. I shot three good spurts into his mouth and then fucked my softening cock in and out a couple times before pulling out.

Bobby quickly got up from the floor and lay facedown on the bed next to Ron, who'd rolled over onto his back as he jerked off, and as he and I had done earlier he shared my cum with his roommate in a kiss. As they kissed Ron's cock shot another load, the first spurt squirting up into the air and the rest of his cum running out of the head over his fingers.

We then took another break to recuperate our energies, lying on the bed talking and touching each other.

Earlier when Ron had first gotten the condoms and lube from the bedside table drawer I noticed a dildo and vibrator in there.

I said to Ron and Bobby "you guys get on the bed in a 69 with Bobby on top."

They got into position and while they sucked each other into hardness yet again I lubed Bobby's ass before using the vibrator on him.

Teasing his anal opening with the tip, pushing it slightly in before taking it out it didn't take long before he took the full length of the vibrator into his ass, so I traded it for the larger dildo after putting a condom on it.

The dildo slid into his ass easily and I fucked him as the boys 69'd. I stood behind Bobby watching his cock slide in and out of Ron's mouth as I sawed the dildo in and out his asshole. In less then five minutes Bobby came with a shudder and once I pulled the dildo from his ass he flopped over onto his side.

With his mouth full of Bobby's cum I replaced Bobby in the 69, taking Ron's cock into my mouth as he took my newly hard member back into his.

Bobby took the dildo I'd just fucked him with and after replacing the condom on it pushed it into my still lubed and relaxed asshole. He returned the favor of fucking my ass with the toy as I fucked his lover's mouth and sucked his cock.

After a couple of minutes Ron came in my mouth as I continued to fuck his face and Bobby fucked my ass.

I lasted another two or three minutes before I shot my load into Ron's sucking mouth and afterwards I rolled over onto the bed spent and exhausted.

Bobby got back on the bed and we all lay in a heap together on the bed.

About fifteen, twenty minutes later, we all went into their bathroom and showered together. It was crowded in there but intimate.

Once we were done with our shower I began to dress as Ron and Bobby went back and lay on the bed still naked.

Before I left I asked them "would you guys like to get together again sometime?"

"Fucking A" Ron said.

Bobby chimed in with a drowsy "anytime."

Smiling I said "great, I look forward to it" then we exchanged contact numbers.

Since then we've gotten together twice more and both were as good as the first time. Let me tell you, pushing your cock into Bobby's ass is like pushing into warm butter with just a little resistance before it gives way. And I also love the way both boys kiss, suck and fuck too.

As I said earlier I'm usually not attracted to younger guys such as these, but with them I had experienced, and hopefully gave them, a lot of pleasure. So maybe there's something to be said for an older guy like me, hooking up with young guys like that more often.

What do you think?

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
acwman8acwman8about 4 years ago
Need that too

I'd love a young couple who wants an older man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That would be a dream come true! Thanks for the story.

shhh_mellowshhh_mellowabout 12 years ago
thank you

a nice story about being safe yet still having fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fun stuff

look like the 3 were carefull, but all had a lot of fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ME TOO

As an "older" guy (60) I loved the story. I get fucked and/or suck off an average 100 - 200 per cocks per month.I no longer have to work so I spend my entire day in ABS, parks, rest rooms, rest stops, etc searching out all the cock I can get. The ABS provides the most options so that's a major stop. I go in and take off the clothes and walk around advertising my availability. I preference is to suck and get fuck where everyone can watch. I try to be as public as possible when doing a nice hard cock. I've had guys drive me down an interstate while I'm bent over taking a cock up my cunt. We drive up to the side of other vehicles, especially semi's so the driver can see what's going on. They are a great source of cocks to be gotten. In my life I've been fucked by thousands of truckers. I've actually gone on their runs with them

and have them pass me around to others. Recently, I did 21 truckers at one rest stop in one night. Of course, they tend to travel the same route so I make sure they have my phone number so they can call and to give to their buddies. Just before writing this I was at a truck park about a mile from here and took 11 cocks up my ass, including the guy that works nights at the rest stop. He also pimps for me and in return he gets what I give everyone else for free. Yes, I'm a queer cock-sucking, cock-fucking faggot but I love it and wouldn't change if I could.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

18 Years Old and Curious Curious teen finds older man online.in Gay Male
"C" Club Ch. 01 Summer school turns from boring to cock-tastic!in Gay Male
'Bout Damn Time Troy wants Jason. He finally gets him.in Gay Male
"Gasoline" Special A scam to get sex from women backfires when "he" walks in.in Gay Male
(Un)Natural Two twins struggle to find their place in love.in Gay Male
More Stories