1BR Apt.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,673 Followers

"What?"

She shook her head and patted the cushion next to her. When he sat she lifted his arm wrapping around her shoulders. "It's just that you missed a spot." She leaned in and licked the drying ice cream from his lower lip and smiled. It was make or break time, what would he do she wondered. The answer was only a moment away when the shock left his eyes it was replaced by hunger. Luke leaned into her and kissed her, she responded quickly returning it in kind. He was slow and a little clumsy, but he made up for it in ardor.

"Mmm, you taste like cookies and cream."

"You do to." Luke said breathing in deeply. "I uh..."

"Stop thinking so much." She leaned in and kissed him again, this time her tongue slipped past his lips looking to play. Luke parted his lips and was quickly assaulted, Ellie grabbed the front of his shirt for leverage as her tongue delved deeper luring him out. She felt bold and went with it, and threw a leg over his lap and settled down wrapping her arms around the back of his head and took the upper hand. A few minutes of oral assault and she stopped and smiled, their foreheads touched.

"You know you can touch me." She whispered. "I don't bite." He looked back at her wide-eyed, his chest heaving as he gasped for breath. She reached down and took his hands and placed them on her hips as she began again. She nudged his hands imploring him to explore and he began by lowering them around her flannel covered rear, massaging it with his strong hands. She responded with a soft moan, hoping to encourage him. It worked as he gripped her harder pulling her hips down against his. She could feel how hard he was through his jeans and was making her wet to know only a few layers of clothing kept this from getting out of hand.

"I uhh..." Luke started.

"What?" Ellie asked softly kissing the tip of his nose.

"I uhh, I've never really done this before." He said his cheeks coloring even more.

"You've never made out with a girl before?" She sat back on his knees, genuinely surprised. Luke was hot and he didn't even realize it.

"No." He said looking downward embarrassment apparent on his face.

She lifted his chin and kissed him softly. "Well you're doing just fine for a first-timer, just relax." His hands slid upward lifting the hem of her shirt and his hands wrapped around her waist, his touch was hot on her skin kindling the fire burning inside. She wasn't sure if it was luck or instinct that made him break their kiss and graze her neck with his lips kissing softly down then back up to her ear but his lips were eager and she gasped as he nibbled her neck. His hands began exploring upward, her shirt rising with them when he suddenly stopped right at the base of her breasts. Her body was screaming to have him continue as her lips latched back on to his, their tongues dueling.

"Please?" She whispered softly. His thumbs were so painfully close but not completing the journey up her torso. He took a moment to realize what she was asking, and he lifted his thumbs brushing the bottom of her breasts. She gasped, she was nearly ready to rip her shirt off and bury his face into her chest but the build up he was creating was so intense she didn't want it to end. His hands found her nipples, applying pressure and rolling them around. Ellie leaned her head back and whimpered as Luke just stared at his hands working underneath her shirt.

In a swift movement Ellie had crossed her arms over her chest and whipped the shirt over her head, her hair falling wildly over her face. Luke's mouth dropped open as he saw what he was doing. Ellie noted that he'd stopped to stare, and reached up with her hands taking his and massaging her breasts with his large rough hands. She let out a delighted hum from deep in her throat as he began taking the initiative. He began to lean forward, then looked up into her eyes and sat back. Ellie wasn't going to let him off the hook and shook her head slowly, before reaching for the back of his head and pulling it to her breast.

"Don't shy away, follow your instincts." Ellie said softly.

"They're beautiful." He said before planting a kiss in the center of her chest. He kissed his way over and nibbled on the nipple with his lips before gently stroking it with his tongue. Ellie's breathing was getting more ragged and shallow. She grabbed him by the cheeks and tilted his head back and dove into his mouth tongue first.

"We should stop, before things get out of hand." She gasped between kisses. His hands were roaming up and down her back pulling her hard against him.

"Do we have to?" He gasped.

"Yes." She said rolling off of his lap, her bare chest shone with a flush of pink, her nipples were bright pink as well. She tugged her shirt out from behind her and held it to her chest as she got her breath back. "I don't want to be known as the kind of girl who puts out before the first date." She giggled.

Luke just stared at her confused, longing to have her back in his arms. "Yea, I guess." After a few more minutes he spoke up again. "What are you doing Friday night?"

Ellie's eyebrows went up and a smile spread across her face. "Working, but I'm off Saturday night."

"Would you like to go out, with me I mean?" Luke said sheepishly.

"On one condition."

"What's that?"

"That this isn't why you're asking." She said lifting the shirt and flashing her breasts at him.

He stared at her chest for a moment and she covered back up. When their eyes met his expression softened and he shook his head. "You're beautiful, but that's not the only reason I'd like to go out with you."

"Why then?" Her curiosity peaked.

He shrugged. "You're fun, smart, you make me laugh, and you're beautiful, even fully dressed."

She beamed up at him. "So what are we doing on Saturday?"

Luke shrugged. "I'll think of something, trust me."

"I'd better get some sleep... class in the morning."

Ellie suppressed a giggle when he stood, the front of his jeans was prison for the raging monster that she'd whipped into a frenzy.

"Sorry." She said softly, and bit her lip.

"Don't worry, I'll take matters into my own hands." He sighed and she chuckled. She walked him to the door. As he turned to say goodnight she wrapped her arms around his neck dragging him down to her kiss while crushing her breasts against his chest. His hands instinctively went to her waist pulling her to him while their mouths locked. She brought her hand down between them and stroked him through his jeans.

"Don't beat him too bad, he's been a good boy tonight." Luke chuckled and left, taking the steps slowly.

Ellie leaned back against the cool door, her eyes closed thinking about how the little things in life change when you least expect them. She hadn't had a steady boyfriend since last school year, and even then that wasn't very involved, they were more like friends with benefits. Luke on the other hand gave her a tingle that she hadn't felt since she was a teenager. She fret for a minute at the fact that she was older than him, but brushed that aside. Besides, Luke was a lot more mature than any 19 year old she'd met before. She stopped and grabbed a towel from the bathroom before heading to bed. She was going to need it after the evening she'd just had. She tossed her shirt onto the bed and spread out the towel and pushed off her flannel bottoms, her panties were soaked. She lay back on the towel rubbing herself slowly through the damp lace as she recalled the feel of his rough hands on her skin and the fire from his lips. She circled her clit through the fabric, with a sharp intake of breath she dragged her fingers over it. She reached over into her nightstand drawer, reaching for a small pink vibrator. She couldn't get out of the panties fast enough, pushing them down and kicking them onto the floor. She flipped the switch and it came to life and found the mark quickly. She didn't hesitate, she went right for the quick release while she imagined Luke between her legs performing the act she now performed upon herself. Her orgasm hit her like a rogue wave, ripping through her as she arched her back and moaned loudly. After a long moment of tension she relaxed back to the mattress, the vibrator slipping free onto the towel as she panted. She felt electrified a slight tremble overtook her. Eventually she wiped up the considerable mess she'd made, and sheepishly wondered how well sound proofed the walls were. There was a good ten or twelve foot breezeway between the main house and the garage so she didn't worry that she was overheard.

Luke leaned back against the wall, his hard cock finally beginning to soften. He had quietly stepped into the garage when he got downstairs and leaned against the hood of his car to think about what had happened. He was also hoping that his erection would relax a bit before he went into the house, just in case he bumped into his father. He heard Ellie moving around upstairs and mentally followed her footsteps as she walked. He heard the creek of her getting into bed just above his left shoulder. He stood there for a moment longer and started hearing her making noises like she had only a little while before, but louder. It took him a moment to realize what she must be doing and the thought took him by surprise. She was upstairs getting herself off. He had a major ego boost from that, and her sounds were doing just the opposite for his jeans than he'd hoped. He decided to release the tension. He reached over for a couple of the heavy paper towels that were on a shelf there in the garage. He opened his fly releasing his engorged cock and began stroking it, while listening to her muffled moans. The feel of her strong, lithe body in his hands, the feel of her spread across his lap from only a few minutes earlier, the smell of her, so sweet and flowery. It wasn't long before he was hitting the point of no return. He heard her moan, and call out his name, the shock nearly made him stop mid stroke as his eyes opened instantly. A few sharp moans came from over his left shoulder and then silence. The realization hit just as his orgasm did, he hurried to catch his load with the paper towels. He leaned his head back catching his breath, then quickly cleaned up, ditching the evidence into one of the trash cans. He silently made his way into the house.

Friday morning came and Ellie hopped into her car and after several attempts, it didn't start. She pounded on the steering wheel a few times, and thankfully the windows were up or the entire neighborhood would have heard a lovely young lady swearing like a sailor. She got out and peeked into the garage door window. Great, Luke's car was still there. She knocked on the door and he opened the door wearing only jeans. She was caught by surprise staring into his chest, a few dark wispy hairs curled against the lightly tanned skin. She looked up slowly seeing he was standing there with a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth.

"Hi, my car shit the bed, are you headed into school soon?" She asked smiling. Damn he looked this good rolling out of bed in the morning?

"I don't have class for another hour, but I can give you a ride. C'mon in while I grab a shirt."

"Not on my account, I hope, you look just fine without one." Ellie thought. Luke grabbed his books and laptop and they headed to school.

"Listen, I can get a ride to work after classes. What I was wondering was... would you be a sweetheart and pick me up after my shift? Nobody at work lives on this end of town."

"Sure, no problem." He smiled. She gave him the address and time, and told him to come early if he wanted and she'd buy him dinner too.

School went quickly, with nobody lingering on a Friday and Ellie got a ride to work. She thought about what the specials had been today and decided to whip up something special for Luke. It wasn't easy on a Friday night, it was pretty busy, but the regular clientèle dropped off quickly after dinner, knowing that the café closed at 8. A couple tables sported coffee sipping hipsters but for the most part the place had cleared out by then. Ellie had whipped up a little dish for them to share while she cleaned up the kitchen.

"Damn." Came a voice through the little window. Jody, one of the servers had whispered loud enough to be heard. "He's hot." Ellie popped her head up and scanned where Jody was looking and saw look scanning back and forth. She grinned ear to ear.

"Back off, he's already taken." She said softly, but with a little edge of threat in her voice. He may not be taken yet, but she didn't need any competition from the bubbly little server. "Can you sit him over at the chef's table.

Jody chuckled. "Some chef's table, it's just the table nearest the kitchen door. What's his name?"

"His name is Luke, and be nice, I have a large selection of cutlery at hand, and I know how to use it."

Jody walked over and introduced herself. Saying that Ellie had told her she had a friend stopping by. "She said a dark eyed handsome stranger was coming to pick her up. I told her to snap out of it, Prince Charming isn't real. Then you have to go and prove me wrong." She smiled, and steered him over to the table against the wall near the kitchen, and fawned over him for a moment and got him a drink. Ellie made sure nothing was burning and wiped her hands on her apron and snuck out of the kitchen.

A smile spread across Luke's face when he saw her, which warmed her heart. She walked over and he stood up, such a gentleman she thought. She couldn't help herself and walked right up to him and kissed him softly. At first he seemed surprised but he didn't take long to return it.

"Hi." She said drawing it out. "Are you hungry?"

"You mentioned dinner, so I haven't eaten since lunch." He grinned.

"Good, park it, and I'll go whip it up." She winked at him and turned and wiggled back into the kitchen. Her ponytail danced back and forth as she peeked over her shoulder to make sure he was watching. She put herself into work mode and started pulling ingredients together. When in work mode Ellie was a sight to behold, like a kitchen ninja she got more done with fewer moves than anybody else in the café.

What seemed like only a few minutes later she walked out of the kitchen with two plates of seared scallops and linguine, setting one down in front of Luke and the other across from him.

"One second." She said as she reached down and pulled the apron string sliding it off her waist. She unbuttoned the chef's coat she wore and dodged back into the kitchen to hang them up.

She sat down and they began. Ellie peeking up to see if Luke was enjoying it. The speed with which he was eating told her what she wanted to know.

"I should have asked you if there was anything you didn't like. I didn't even think of that before hand. Seafood can be touchy for some people. Hell I didn't even think to ask if you were allergic." She said getting frustrated with herself.

"No, it's delicious!" He was being completely genuine. He saw her getting upset and reached across the table to take her hand and rubbed the back of it with is thumb. "I love seafood. My family used to go out to the beach in the summer..." He trailed off, his expression softened.

It was Ellie's turn to comfort, and she took his hand firmly in hers. "Tell me about it. I bet you had a blast." Luke went on to tell her about a trip to the beach they'd taken years earlier and he and his dad had gone fishing and he caught a striper that nearly hauled him overboard. He went from excited to wistful. She knew he was thinking about his mother, his dad had told her the previous week, and sympathized with him.

"I baked a small batch of cookies when I got here. Want to try one? They're sort of an experiment, but I think they came out pretty good."

Never one to pass up a cookie he smiled and nodded.

"That's what I love about working here. I get indulge my creativity, and if things work out sometimes it makes it on the specials board." She said setting down the frosted lemon sugar cookies. They talked for a while longer and a loud scrape of a chair pulled them out of their reverie. Jody had been sweeping and Ellie noticed the time. They had closed nearly half an hour before.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry Jody. I lost track of time." Ellie hopped up and started clearing the table.

"No worries hon. I can see why. You just need to clean up that and we're out of here. I'd ask if you need a ride home, but I think I already know the answer to that." She chuckled.

Ellie wiped down the table and Luke helped out by flipping the last few chairs up onto the tables so Jodie could finish sweeping. He waited in the front while the girls finished up in the back. He looked out the window at the darkened street, the old style street lamps lending small town charm to the night. They came out of the kitchen whispering between themselves.

"You're sure you don't need a ride? This one looks a little dangerous." Jodi said laughing.

"I'm fine, besides he knows where I live, he's my landlord." Ellie grinned.

"I wasn't talking to you, I'm worried for him." They all got a chuckle out of that as they locked up and made their way to their cars. Luke opened up the door and held it for Ellie, these small gestures went over much bigger than he realized.

On the ride neither spoke when Luke felt Ellie's hand lay on the back of his giving it a squeeze. "Thank you for saving my butt today." He just looked over and shrugged.

"You would have done the same for me I'm sure." He smiled at her for a moment and turned back to the road. He was honestly elated that her car hadn't started.

Ellie sighed. "I hope it's nothing major. My dad had the car gone over before I came back to school. I can't afford anything big." She looked out the window, the lights of town faded behind them as they entered the suburbs.

"Tomorrow's Saturday, I can take a look at it if you want, if it's something simple I can probably fix it."

"Oh, would you?" She squeezed his hand harder. They got back to the house and Ellie reached over the seat to grab her bag. Luke watched her lean frame twist, and her rear end stick up, her jeans stretched over it nicely. He remembered just how nice it felt too and longed to hold it again. Ellie was no fool, she knew full well Luke was staring at her butt while she pretended to be looking for something in her bag. It didn't hurt to pique his interest though. She sat back in the seat dragging the bag over with her.

"You coming up?" She asked smiling.

"I don't know, you probably have stuff to do. You know school work or something?"

"I do have some reading to do, but I can do that later. I'm feeling a little restless and I can't sit still and read when I'm like this." Luke's eyebrows went up a bit.

"You don't have to. I mean if you want to come up and grab the car keys in the morning that's fine too." Her smile began to fade.

"Oh, I can get them now, that way you can sleep in if you want to."

"Have something planned for tomorrow yet?" Ellie asked sweetly. Luke just grinned. "You're not going to give me a hint? A girl needs to know how to prepare for a date you know."

"Jeans will be fine, and bring a sweater or sweatshirt in case it gets cold. Oh, and walking shoes."

"So something outdoors? Okay then."

He wouldn't give her any more information than that. He enjoyed keeping her guessing.

"Would you like to play a game? I found a box with my bucket of Jenga blocks while I was unpacking some stuff last night." Luke nodded smiling and Ellie went and got the game. They sat on the couch and Ellie started stacking blocks and handed the bucket to Luke and directed him to keep stacking and she went to the bedroom and slipped off her jeans putting on lounge pants with some mall store logo down the leg and came back.

"That feels better. Do you want something to drink? I've got a bottle of wine, or something else maybe?" He agreed to what ever she wanted. She opened the bottle of wine and poured a couple glasses and brought it over to the table putting them out of the way of game.

Member389
Member389
1,673 Followers