1derful Tease Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear dad calling my name, I just lay quietly for a moment until he said it again then I yelled, "What!" I didn't mean it to sound so rude but I was not moving.

Dad entered my room and asked kindly if I was feeling ok. I looked at him off the reflection of the mirror and said, "Yeah, My neck and shoulders are hurting so I took an aspirin and wanted to lie down for a moment." It was really no shock for him to see me in my underwear as it certainly was not the first time.

Dad says, "Oh ok well if you need anything just holler.' Then dad turns to leave the room.

I say, "Dad!"

"Yes," I hear his reply from the hall.

"Dad, do you think you could rub my neck a little? Please!"

Dad re-entered the room and moving around my bed sat on the edge near my head and was also facing the closet. His hands were so firm but gentle as he moved my hair to the side and placed one hand on my neck and the other at the base more on my shoulder. I told him how nice it felt and moaned little appreciations to his touch.

While he continued I asked, "Dad can we talk?"

Dad leaning down to kiss my head says, "Of course, we can talk about whatever you want." Then with a sudden reality he says, "I rather not talk about what happened a few weeks ago." Continuing with rubbing now moving up my neck to the base of my skull.

I say with a little laugh, "I am sorry about that dad. I was just a little jealous over the attention you seemed to be giving Erica."

Dad says, "Kay it is ok, but you have to know I love you in a slightly different way."

I reply, "I know"

Dad says, "What I find attractive about Erica does not make you any less attractive it is you're my little girl and it always has been that way."

"I know, it is just I am not so little now anymore Erica and I are both the same age, and it is not like I expect you to be really interested in me. But it would be sure nice if you paid me a compliment once in a while too."

Dad says, "You are the most beautiful girl a dad could ask for."

I was frustrated, "Not like that dad! You know like! _paused_ I don't know." Turning my head away from him facing my pillows.

Dad stopped rubbing my neck for a moment then with a trace of two fingers he drew imaginary lines up and down my spine as the shirt rippled his fingers thumped over the creases. Dad finally said, "Ok we can exchange nice replies to one another."

I laid there still in silence not yet happy with his reply or sure it was sincere.

After a moment I was in shock as I felt my dad's palm making almost non-touchable circular motions on my ass. I could feel the hand pass over the crevice as it made its way from cheek to cheek. Dad leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "You have an awesomely tight bum, bum is that what you want to hear?"

As his hand continued to make a light caress I swallowed hard and said, "That is better but I think men call them buns, dads call it a bum, bum." Lifting my head back up off the soft mattress.

Dad nodding his head says, "Ok fine you have nice buns." Stopping for a moment he squeezes one cheek then the other then says, "A very nice buns." Then dad moves his hand back to my shoulders.

I slid my hand to his bum with a pinch and say, "So do you dad." Then continue around to hug his waist as he hugs my shoulders. I laugh as I make note of the tent in his pants I say, "I guess you liked my buns more than I realized."

Dad takes a stuffed bear off the end of the bed and covers his crotch with it as he begins to ask, "Is your neck better?"

I smile and say, "Almost!"

He leans over and kisses my cheek and says, "Good night Kathleen." In a very sincere tone.

I frown a bit but don't persist to make him feel uncomfortable. As the door closes behind him I run my fingers down and upon feeling my panties they are soaked. I roll to the side and feel the comforter, it is wet as well. I ended my evening trying to clean up my wet spot. I knew then, my dad was not the only one excited by his prompted touch and words. After changing into a night shirt and dry panties which just happened to be a nice light blue, I climbed into bed and smiled with content as I fell asleep.

Morning came and I had slept in looking at the clock it was almost ten thirty. I drooped out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. Dad was up and reading the paper out on the deck with a cup of coffee dressed only in his swim trunks. It appeared he had already been for a swim. I made a bowl of cereal and joined him.

Dad said, "Good morning!" With a pleasant tone and a brief look past the paper at me.

"Morning dad."

Dad asks, "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes thanks. Mom isn't home yet?" I asked with little surprise.

Dad replied, "No not yet."

"I wonder where she could be?"

My dad looked at me with rolling eyes then continued his reading.

When I was done I walked over to the pool and dipped my toes in. Calling for my dad I said, "Hurry there is a frog stuck in the pool."

Dad came right over and with one knee down scooped the little guy in his hand and tossed him out. I thought it would be funny to push him. While he was off balance I gave a playful push. Reaching back he caught my hand as he tumbled over the edge, pulling me in right along with him. It was still funny just not what I had expected.

Dad laughed at me because even though I pushed him He was able to catch me before I escaped. After the splash fight subsided a bit I made my way to the steps and dripping all over the deck I laughed as I returned to my chair out of breath. Dad picking up his towel dried off a bit then tossing me the towel picked up his cup and asked if I wanted a coffee.

I normally say no but just said, "Ok." It was a beautiful morning and I was feeling perfect just to sit in the sun.

Dad returned and placing the coffees on the table sat down. With a gesturing jeer he says, "You might want to use that towel to cover up a little." Using his eyes to make a statement about my nipples showing through the wet fabric.

I look back at him lifting my eyes to mimic his eye head motions.

Dad laughs at me and says, "I think you have perky nice nipples and they are wonderful to look at. However I do not think your mother will be so pleased to see them on display in my company." Taking a sip of his coffee to hide his grin.

I took the towel and folded it up nicely and placed it on the table. For a little more fire I twisted the hem of the shirt into a big knot and dropped it through the neck. I really should have removed it as now it felt like a wet dead weight around my neck. I smiled and said, "Well, Mom ain't home now is she? Since you don't mind this works for me. How about you?"

Dad laid the paper back down and looking around the edge of the table he saw I was wearing underwear and said with a shrug in his shoulder, "That's fine. Is this where I am supposed to make a compliment?"

I looked at him and with a mock sad face said, "Only if you want to?"

Dad stroked his chin for a moment and says, "That is a nice firm tummy you have there.'

Biting my lip I nod with approval then say, "Well thanks that is a nice chest you have there Mr. Ross." I wait as I know dad does not like me to refer to him by any other name other than dad.

Dad looks back and playing my game nods in the same manner as I, then says, "Thank you ma'am, Might I add from what I can see you seem to have a nice chest as well."

My heart was racing a mile a minute as my pussy began to drip from the comment my dad just said. I replied, "These little things?" I held my hand over my breasts I could feel the erect nipples. I felt like removing my shirt I lifted at the bottom of the fabric that covered my breasts. My dad like as if in a poker game watched intently to see if I was going to do anything with out giving a hint to whether or not he wanted me too.

Sitting back in the chair I watched him gaze at me specifically right where my boobies met the edge of the wet cloth. I raised one foot up on the chair which spread my legs nice his eyes never broke pace like a cat watching a string.

I bumped my hands up a little so the naked undersides of my boobs were in his sight. I looked right into his eyes with a giggle I asked, "Do you want me to?"

Dad said, "Want you to what?"

I said, "Don't play dumb, You know exactly what."

Dad says, "Don't you think the question is really do you want to?"

I silently nodded my head yes and lifted my shirt past my nipples. They ached from being so hard, my pussy was buzzing with a tingle. My eyes closed a little as I cupped my breasts. My warm hands never felt so good. I was not sure what was happening but suddenly I felt like I was going to piss myself I breathed a stuttered hard breath. With a tense shock wave I felt my self wetting myself in front of dad. I thought I was going to drip like pee but instead it just more so congealed up inside my panties.

Dad reached in his shorts and boldly adjusted him self. I thought I saw the tip of his penis as it came to the top of his shorts. I moved my shaking hand down to the outside of my soaked panties. I touched the slippery residue and the single tickle on my clit made me make an audible moan. I looked at my dad and out of breath said, "Dad, I'm horny." As I purposely rubbed the front of my panties now showing dad how wet they are from me and not the pool.

Dad was about to get up and move closer when we hear a car door close. I grabbed the towel and sprinted to my room. I looked out my window and saw dad was in the pool. I took a deep breath in relief.

Then I hear, "Hello!" it was my mother as she walked out on the deck talking to my dad like she was a gift to him from God.

I took off the shirt and with the panties still on I must have touched my self for over an hour. Each time was so intense. I began to wonder if my mother didn't come home right then. What dad was going to do?

My heart sank each time I thought of something else that made me think Oh my God I can't believe what just took place. Then I became all wet again.

My real reality set in when I was wondering if I should tell Erica, "Who's the fucking chicken shit now!" Oh god it was intense but even if I don't rub her face in it she is going to know something is up when dad is sniffing around me and not her.

12