20 Years of Foreplay Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrShyTown
MrShyTown
174 Followers

Beyond her, only a few feet away, two other girls were applauding and smiling ear to ear: Carli and Mya. They were having a great time with this game. But, then, who was sitting to my left...?

My cock jumped involuntarily as I glanced over and realized that, nestled next to me on the couch and stroking my bare chest through my shirt was none other than my gorgeous cousin Denise. I lowered my gaze and took her in as she sat there with her long legs crossed: she was equally decked out, with her cascading dark hair teased out and her lips painted bright red.

What was she wearing? Well, it was a lingerie fan's wet dream: tight black lace bustier with a tiny rose just under her ample bosom, black garter belt, black panties and black thigh high stockings.

She smiled a cute but deliciously naughty smile and kissed me softly on the cheek.

"Happy bachelor party, Cousin!" she cooed. "Hope you have some dollar bills left!"

To Be Continued...

MrShyTown
MrShyTown
174 Followers
12