2008 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Pete." Her voice was soft, compliant.

"If I call, you will drive here knowing that all of us will see you naked and will control you as a slave as soon as you are here. Do you agree to all this?"

"Yes, Pete." Her voice was softer still, compliant and filled with tension.

"Unless Brad wants sex, you will not masturbate in any way between now and when I call you tomorrow night. During the day tomorrow you will be nude unless you need to leave the house. If you must leave the house, you will wear a dress or skirt, no panties, no pants. As you drive your car you will sit on a folded towel, not on your clothes."

"Yes, Pete."

"If Brad presses you to talk about what you and I spoke of before you left, tell him you promised me you wouldn't. If he continues to press tell him to call me."

"Yes, Pete."

"Thank you." I hung up.

Over the next hour I compiled a list of books, articles and web sites for Brad to study, if he was open to treating Emily as she deeply needed to be treated. Beth gave me a flash drive with the story on it. I printed it. I was caught up in the Emily drama and had put Christmas and the excitement into the background. Beth and Liz snapped me out of the drama.

The stood quietly just inside my office, dressed identically. Each had removed two ornaments from the tree and hung them from their nipples. The first time I looked up I saw them and burst into laughter. They didn't move.

I did. I closed down my computer and went to them. I took the ornaments off them and asked Beth to return them to the tree. Then we went to the playroom and settled down on the big bed. Elissa was already there. She was first to ask questions.

"Master, may we talk?" She asked.

"Until I fall asleep."

"Are you angry with me... for talking to Emily?"

"No. It's on me. I expect you to be honest. If I had locked the toy box the situation may not have developed so quickly, but I do believe it would have developed. Emily craves something and that craving would keep gnawing at her until she discovered what it was. Brad has already begun asking questions about how we live. So have most of our friends. Now the question is, how will Brad and Emily do when they know the whole story and have to confront being there for meeting each other's needs?"

"I will do anything to help." Elissa said. Elizabeth nodded.

"Brad is coming here for dinner tomorrow. He and I will begin talking then. I'd like all of you present. I want you to honestly answer any question he asks you, but don't volunteer. At some point I may ask you, Elissa, to call Emily and invite her over. She has her instructions for what to do when the call comes. You may be asked to show them both how we play, how we express the care and love here. Can you give each other sex and allow yourself to be hurt as an example?"

"As you wish it, Master." They said.

"I may ask one or more of you to fuck Brad."

"As you wish it, Master." Was stated, again.

"I truly wish I knew more about this whole lifestyle. Half the time I think I'm making shit up as I go along."

Beth snuggled closer and said, "Master, we know all that. We trust you. We trust you completely."

Elissa said, "Emily has only really known you since Thanksgiving. She knows what she has asked for means. She trusts you with her life! She wants into the life she sees here."

"I want her to stay with Brad. I want them to have a family like ours, if that's what serves them. Elissa may get to have a daughter who is also a sister. You may all get a sister who doesn't live with us. Now that we're facing this new creation, I have no idea how it will play out."

Liz kissed me and said, "Relax, Master. No matter how it plays, we're yours. We trust you and love you."

"Ok, Good. I feel better. Now, let's sleep. We can celebrate our gifts for weeks to come."

Liz asked, "May I ask one more question, please?"

"Yes."

"The cruise you gave me, is it really just you and me for a week?"

"Yes. Mr. and Mrs. Pete Peterson on a cruise ship for a week. Call it a Honeymoon Trip."

Beth asked, "Where?"

"There is a cruise that visits four islands in Hawaii in a week. I have a few friends in Hawaii and we'll visit them and be tourists for the week."

"Thank you, Husband." Liz said.

I turned on my side and they spooned either behind or in front of me. I was asleep in less than a minute.

The alarm woke us at 6:15. Somehow Elissa was already up, coffee made and breakfast cooking. By seven we were at the table and eating. Huevos Rancheros with fresh salsa and guacamole were on the table and disappearing fast.

By 7:30 Beth and I were on the road. Liz left twenty minutes later. Beth and Liz were each wearing plaid Pendleton skirts. When I ordered them I remembered how excited Kaye was when I bought her two such skirts for our second anniversary. Remembering that again got me thinking about her, again.

It was like she was two different women, fighting for dominance in one body. The traditional woman filled with thoughts of a family, a home, two point three kids, an SUV and all that and a ball-busting feminist CEO somewhere who would and could take care of herself and use men as dildos. I actually felt sorry for her. The war inside her for control must have kept her in turmoil. She let Mark get her marked, tattooed, while the traditional woman wanted to please her man. I imagined the fear and loathing she felt when she realized what she had done, an hour or a day later.

I thought about how much responsibility I felt for her death. When I saw the tattoo I gave up on her. Up until that moment I was willing to forgive everything and every one she had fucked. I was ready to take her back, make a new life for us, right up until I was six inches from her cunt and his sign of ownership.

When I parked Beth said, "You've been very quiet."

"Sorry. I had some thinking to do. I was not ignoring you to ignore you."

We went inside and she went one way and I went another.

A little after nine my phone rang. It was Brad.

"I'm losing my mind. I don't want to wait until dinner for us to talk."

"Can you take today off?"

"Sure. The place is dead."

"I'm going to email you some stuff. Read it then meet me for lunch at Pollywog Park. I'll get us lunch and bring it with me. You like Subway's?"

"Yeah! Turkey, lettuce and tomatoes. Veronica tomatoes if possible."

"They are good, but Beth's are better."

"Noon?"

"Yeah."

As we had talked I sent him Beth's story and two links to stuff on the Internet. I handled two small problems in warehouse number three and took the rest of the day off. I called Beth to tell her I'd be back for her at five when she said her boss had released everyone for the rest of the week. Since Christmas was Thursday he had given them four or five hours off.

I said, "I'm taking you with me. You have more knowledge about this lifestyle than I do. You can help me help Brad to understand us and thereby understand his own wife."

"Do we have lunch plans?"

"Yes. We'll stop at Subways on the way to Pollywog Park."

"Where shall we meet?"

"At the truck in twenty minutes."

"As you wish...Pete."

When we met at the truck she was carrying a roll of butcher paper. I asked, "What's the paper for?"

"Half for me to sit on and half to protect my new skirt. Pendleton's are not usually picnic clothes."

We bought sandwiches, drinks and chips for our picnic. At 11:50 I parked at the park. We picked a table some distance from any other table and from any of the playground equipment. As we started unpacking lunch we saw Brad park. Beth waved and he waved back.

When he was close Beth kissed him and asked, "Is it Ok that I'm here? If you want this to be just you brothers I'll understand and have my lunch over by the truck."

"No. It's fine. I'll just blush a little more often." We sat and started eating. Beth hadn't gotten a sandwich. She had a salad. Brad watched her take a couple bites, then he said, "I'm totally lost here. Last night Emily volunteered to marry you, join your family and leave me!"

"She didn't mean it quite the way you heard it." I said.

"I heard her. She said, "If he won't go, if he won't take me on this romantic trip and love me like crazy, I'm asking... would you be my husband... for the rest of my life?"

"We all heard her. But before we go there, did you read the story?"

"Yeah! I don't get it."

Beth touched my leg. I nodded. She said, "The woman in the story discovered a need, deep inside herself. A need to be controlled, to surrender her life to someone who she could trust would keep her safe, nurture her and give her what she needed."

"I got that part."

"Her husband grew up being taught to be a gentleman. You and Pete were brought up that way. The woman in the story needed more than Mr. Nice Guy. I'll be blunt. Every time you take Emily to bed for sex you are tender, slow and pay attention to her arousal first. Right?"

"That's what the magazines and books say!"

"And they're right for most women." I said, "But not ours. Beth taught me that there are women who need to be dominated. When you asked Emily to dry you last night, what was her response?"

"She acted like I gave her a gift. She loved doing it!"

"After we got off the phone, what did you ask for?"

"A Coke. It came in a glass with ice, just the way I like it."

"Emily wants to serve you. There is a part of Emily that is happiest when she is serving you, making your life work. She is an independent woman, but only because society says she needs to be. Want her to be happy? Go through her closet and tell her which things you like and don't like. She'll throw away the things you don't like. Tell her what you'd like her to wear tomorrow. She'll wear it and be happy because she's pleasing you."

Brad looked at Beth and asked, "Is that true?"

"Yes."

"Give him an example." I sad.

"Like all girls my age I was taught how to dress modestly. Wear panties; keep my knees together, all the normal things. Pete doesn't like panties. If he wants to touch my pussy panties are in the way, so... I don't wear panties except when I'm having a period. All day long I'm aware that being bare is a gift I'm giving Pete." She stood up and lifted her skirt, treating Brad to a look at he bald, exposed pussy. She sat back down. "I used to shave my legs and trim around my pussy. Hairy or bald I can pee and fuck either way. If Pete liked hair, I'd grow a shrub for him."

"Brad, did you notice that Beth, Liz and Elissa didn't give me any presents yesterday?"

"Yeah. We all noticed. Why?"

"They are the gift. I watched as Beth unwrapped the skirt she has on, that was enough and more for me. Being loved like they love me is all I ever want. My joy is in their lives."

"And, our joy is in having Pete's life please him." Beth added.

"Ok, but in the story the man hurt her."

"A small percentage of women in the world need that or something similar in order to get the most from the physical part of their relationships. Near the end of Kaye's life we discovered that she was looking for a dominant person to control her life. Unfortunately she picked a man who didn't care for her. He just liked the sadistic part of domination. She was also hampered by a belief that said I should know what she needs and give it to her, because I love her. She couldn't tell me what she needed. By the time I discovered what she needed she had been so damaged and I was so confronted by her damage that we couldn't repair it."

"What? She was damaged?"

Beth asked me with her eyes. She said, "The man who Kaye turned to for dominance had her tattooed as his property. He had her tattooed with the word, "Mark's." right above her pussy.

"If I had been who I am now when I saw it, my reaction would have been different. She ended her life because she believed I wouldn't love her any more. She believed Beth had already replaced her."

"Damn. I thought I knew the story. I didn't know shit!"

"Emily was telling me, publicly, she needs to be dominated. She already trusts me, completely. Her Momma trusts me and needs the pain as a part of how she feels loved and cared for."

Beth touched my arm again and I nodded. "It also enhanced our experience of sex. There are things Pete does to me that I explode when he does them. Sometimes those things leave bruises. Even the bruises tell me he loves me."

"Emily wants me to hurt her?"

"Emily wants you to control her body, mind and spirit. It's a gift she wants to give you, not something you'll take away from her."

"If you say so." He didn't look convinced.

"Beth tell him about the story, please."

"The story isn't fiction. I wrote it about my first marriage. He had died of cancer before I ever met Pete. When he talked about the problems he was having at home I offered him the story, hoping it would open up a new way for Pete and Kaye to be together. When she ended her life, I offered Pete my life. I already knew what kind of man he was. I trusted him with my life and I'm happier now than I've been in my life."

"And he beats you?"

"No. He uses physical techniques to enhance our sexuality and to reinforce his dominance. He thinks of himself as a novice but he is so gentle with his dominance that any time I think I might have missed something I can be rendered speechless and crying by just a look. It doesn't take a flogger. He knows and understands my body better than I do and we keep expanding how we care for everyone in our family."

"I'll have to take your word on that."

"Maybe not." I said. "Emily is at home right now, waiting for a call. If I call and say, "Come" she will drive to our home and be ready to see if this Dom-sub life is what she wants. She knows that if she comes to our house she will be physically given pain as a part of sex, that she will be nude in front of all of us and that it will hurt. Elissa and she talked for hours on Wednesday. Each woman in my life has different boundaries. You and Emily will be able to discover what works for you both."

He was quiet for a while. It might have appeared he was watching some kids playing at the swings in the park. I doubt if he saw them.

"You don't want Emily?"

"Are you asking if I want to break up your marriage and have her move in with us? The answer is no. I want the two of you to have a great life together. You are at a creation point. I want us to help, if that's possible. Did you hear how I responded to her? I said, I'm not sure you know what you're asking. Brad is going on the cruise. I didn't know she and Elissa had talked. I'm not and I wasn't after Emily. I will not say this to her, but I will say it to you: If the two of you cannot create a life together and you divorce, I will welcome her into our family. In my mind and heart she's already in, as are you."

"I don't want to lose her!"

"Beth, ride to our home with Brad, please. Answer any question he has. Don't let him get lost." Beth cleaned up our lunch mess and when Brad stood up I pulled out my cell and dialed Brad's home.

Emily answered, "Yes, Pete."

"Come." I hung up. We walked to our vehicles and Brad opened the door for Beth. She got in without giving him a look. Thirty-five minutes later we were home. Emily's car was parked in front of the house next door.

We went in through the back door. Elissa, Liz and Emily were in the kitchen. Liz and Elissa were wearing long t-shirts. Liz said, "You didn't tell us what to wear, so I guessed."

"You did well. My fault for not leaving better instructions. Where are the sleeping mats?"

Elissa answered, "Stacked against a wall of the playroom, Master."

"Good. Thank you." I motioned and everyone followed me to the playroom. There were two chairs in the room. I got one and handed the other to Brad. I said, "In the playroom I sit in a chair. Wives sit on the floor, as a sign that they are mine by their choice. Beth, Liz and Elissa sat on the floor, cross-legged. They held the hem of their t-shirts over their pussies.

"Did I ask you to hide your beautiful pussies from me?"

"No, Master." They uncovered.

Emily wasn't sure if she should stay standing or sit. I said, "Brad, your wife is waiting for you to tell her what to do; sit or stand."

"Sit if you want to." Brad said. Emily didn't move.

"Brad, you make a thousand decisions a day. They're easy for you. You've been trained for your whole life in making decisions. They are the most difficult part of Emily's day. She has trouble deciding which she wants. When you offer to go for ice cream, she wants to go to Thrifty not Baskin-Robins. Too many decisions. Tell her what to do. She'll love you for it."

"Emily, sit please. Doesn't the please take away from me telling her?"

"No. If I said, "Beth, stand", it's an order and an assertion of power and control. When I say, "Beth, please stand", she hears the unsaid part of the request. "Beth, I love you and want the best for you. At this moment that means standing. It will please me."

He looked at Beth, who was standing, smiling. Emily was sitting next to Beth, legs crossed and her pussy exposed. He stared.

I asked, "Liz, when was the last time you had an orgasm?"

"Christmas eve, Master."

"What time?"

"Near midnight."

"Beth?"

"Just before Liz."

"E?"

"I was first. It was about ten or so."

"Elissa take off the t-shirt, please." In two seconds it was off. She stayed sitting.

Brad said, "It's Ok with you that I see her naked? It's Ok with her?"

"She trusts that I have a good reason for what I do. That trust is so big that no matter what her opinion is she will do what I ask. To be honest that level of trust scares the hell out of me. She knows something most people miss about subs. She lets me have control, which ultimately means she's the one in control. This is not a power struggle. Some dominant-sub relationships are power struggles, at least at first. Here, it is a gift. Obedience is a gift, one she wants to give me."

Brad faced Emily; "It would please me if you were naked, too."

The dress was off in three seconds only because she was sitting on it and Elissa hadn't been sitting on her t-shirt. Emily smiled at Brad.

"Why are you smiling?" Brad asked.

"I did what you asked. Pete's right I see it as a gift to you. Most of the time you don't let me give to you."

"What? You take care of the house, the shopping, the laundry..."

"I thought you thought it was my job."

He turned to me. "What do I do?"

"Would you like to wear the blue Hawaiian shirt tomorrow?"

"Yeah, Ok."

"If you asked Emily if it were possible she would say yes, and bust her butt to make it so. Her gift to you. If you notice she did the laundry, made something wonderful for dinner, dried you after a shower... acknowledge the gift. Instead of being self-reliant at home, allow her to contribute to you. Don't get up and get your own Coke. Ask for one."

"Emily," Brad said, "Would you go get Pete a diet Coke and me a Coke, please?"

She was up and moving for the door as she asked, "In a can, a glass with ice or how?"

"Cans will be fine. Thank you." She was gone less than a minute. She opened the cans for us. Then she resumed her seat on the floor.

"Just how far does this go?"

"Elissa, please help me undress." She was on the job instantly. I was undressed and my clothes folded and stacked on a table.

She asked, "Is there anything else I can do for you, Master?"

"Yes. Please suck me hard."

She moved between my legs and my penis disappeared into her mouth. Brad's eyes bulged and he watched as Elissa's focus and attention was on my pleasure and nowhere else.

When I was hard she stopped, but didn't remove my cock from her mouth. She looked up at my face, waiting for instructions.

"Are you wet, Honey?" I asked. She nodded. "Thank you. Please resume your seat."