24-Hour Record

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was the last straw. They had been married ten years and the wife had a list. They really couldn't afford the car. The guy had bought other extravagant toys over the years, a motorcycle, a boat and one of those vacation time shares. She's a nice girl and I felt sorry for her so I offered to buy the car. They guy was furious but he sold it to me cheap to save the marriage."

"Did you really want the car?" I asked, bewildered by the contrasting characters this woman was describing.

"I'll admit that I did it on a whim. I was surprised that he accepted my offer. I'll never get used to the right hand drive. Do you think it can be repaired? So it looks okay and drives okay, I mean?"

I assured her that the car could be repaired although I wondered if the frame had been bent beyond straightening.

"Just the other day the wife came back to see me, telling me that her husband has made a down payment on a recreational vehicle. She was beside herself, saying that not only they can't afford an RV, they can't afford to use it. What's more, she doesn't want to go anyplace with him. She's adamant; she wants the divorce."

"Did you offer to buy the RV?" I joked.

"Not on your life, I'm not that good hearted? I sent the husband notice, we're filing." We were making good time, cruising at 70 miles per hour. The fall weather was cool but it was a clear night with not much traffic. It was nearing 9 o'clock.

"Where do we turn off, anyway?" The map was produced and Veronica guided me into the town. It was 9:15 and the church was dark when we arrived.

"So much for the practice," Veronica said, laughing as if she didn't care. She made some calls and spoke to her friend who guided us the a local restaurant where the wedding party was having a late dinner. The town was very small, two minutes and we were there. They were still talking when we pulled up to the place. I got out and opened the trunk to get her bags out.

"Don't do that, come in with me, aren't you hungry, it'll be fun," Veronica said to me, the telephone was still in her hand and I was certain that the bride to be was listening. I had a three hour drive ahead of me and wanted to get going. "I'm really not hungry," I pleaded.

Rushing over to me, Veronica pushed the phone to my ear, "Ernie, you've got to come in, we're all dying to meet you," said Patty, the bride to be.

They had the place to themselves. 15 people cheered as we came through the door. As it turned out, Veronica only knew Patty, her college room mate who took charge of introducing us to everyone. "And this is her friend from Arkansas, he 'carried' her up here," Patty repeated each time we were introduced.

The group was a mixture of locals and friends from both coasts. Soon, everyone was sharing stories about Patty and the groom, Peter. I was a little surprised that Veronica didn't reveal anything about the misfortune with her car or how we had met only a few hours before. At one point she answered a question that had been directed to me, "he's an architect," she announced to the table, while rubbing my arm and looking at me, admiringly. I soon got the impression that it was expected that I stay for the wedding.

"How did you two meet?" a heavy set man across the table wanted to know. I glanced at Veronica before answering and noticed the dimple in her right cheek. "She's a lawyer and I'm an architect, we're both activists and have allot of common interests," I began.

"Like what?" the man asked. Veronica was holding her breath, the dimple had disappeared.

"Traffic issues," I said and immediately felt Veronica's finger poke me in the gut.

Patty came over to talk to Veronica. "I brought your dress, do you want to try it on here or wait till you get to the motel? Oh, I didn't tell you...."

I lost track of what they were saying, Patty was whispering. I made conversation with the guy sitting across the table and checked the clock. It was nearly midnight.

"Well, you can guess what that was all about," Veronica said to me in the car. Somehow, I knew she was talking about the whispering conversation between she and Patty.

"Does it have something to do with the accommodations?" I ventured a guess.

"You were listening," she accused.

"My hearing isn't that keen," I countered.

"Their house is full so she arranged for some of us to stay at the only motel in town," she said.

"And it's full too," I guessed.

"You were listening," she said, poking a sharp finger into my arm.

"So what do we do?" I questioned. This was getting good. I had given up all thoughts of driving home that night. Good thing I had brought my suit, we were going to a wedding the next day.

She leaned over and whispered, "there are two beds in the room, you can sleep in one and I'll sleep in the other."

~*~

"Don't you wear pajamas?" Veronica asked. I had laid claim to one of the beds and striped down to my boxers. I was watching her model the blue frilly bridesmaid's dress.

"Not this time of the year," I answered truthfully. Besides, I hadn't planned on staying overnight.

"Do you think it's too long?"

I raised up to get a better look, "not really but shouldn't you be wearing high heals?"

"It's too loose here," she said, making a tuck at the waist with both hands. Disgusted, she pulled the dress over her head and threw on her bed, reveling a slim smooth body, covered only by a white lace bra and short cotton panties. "It's late, I'll take it in tomorrow morning."

I whistled.

Blushing, she ran to the bathroom, "Get some sleep, the wedding is at 11:00 a.m.," she said, turning out the light just before slamming the bathroom door behind her.

I didn't know what I had expected. I lay there thinking about the past few hours we had spent together, the accident, watching her anger turn to despair at the side of the road. I thought about our conversation on the road and what she had told me, exposing a tough exterior, disguising frailty.

She had wanted me to stay, to come into the restaurant and meet her friends, to stay for the wedding. "Bring your shaving kit, just in case," she had said. But later, "there are two beds in the room, you can sleep in one and I'll sleep in the other." And just now, "get some sleep, the wedding is at 11:00 a.m."

Were these mixed messages or was she toying with me?

*~* She never did take the dress in at the waist. We were late for the wedding.

She was wearing a long nightgown when she came out of the bathroom, leaving the door ajar. I could see that she had removed her makeup and smeared a coating of white cream on her face.

She stopped in her tracks when she saw me raising my bed covers, inviting her to join me. She stood still for a few seconds, watching me hold the sheet and blanket in the air. Abruptly, she turned and strod back to the bathroom. Seconds later she was came out again.

"I wiped the gunk off," she whispered as she slid into my bed.

The nightgown was silk or satin, I never asked. It felt slick against her skin when I put my arms around her and explored the curve in the small of her back and down to her butt. I tasted the cream on her lips, mixed with the hint of toothpaste as my tongue traced her lips.

She pushed me onto my back and climbed on top. "Sorry," she whispered when she heard me grimace. My cock had poked through my shorts and her stomach had bent it forward. Unabashed, she raised up on her knees and lifted the nightgown over her head and tossed it toward the other bed. I felt her hand move my cock in the other direction as she lowered her body.

As she kissed me I could feel her tits on my chest and her cunt hug my cock which was a full mast. We were lost in the moment, taking turns sucking on one another's tongues, clutching our bodies together, giving, anxious to please.

She was wild and it was catching. I rolled her over and felt her unsnap my shorts and push them down. She made a throaty growl when I nibbled on her ear and went back for a long kiss before moving to her breast. Our bodies were moist, making her tits slick to my touch. Her hand rubbed my chest hair, roughly, then smoothing it as my lips pulled her nipples, then released them. We were like two inquisitive kittens with a ball of yarn, intrigued, playful and eager.

I placed one hand on her knee and slid it up her inner thigh until I felt her pussy. It was soaked. Her back arched and she cried out, 'ahhhh,' the minute I touched her. She sank back on the bed, breathing hard with her fingers dug into my back, clutching me tightly to her. I rubbed her cunt, not believing how wet she was. Her legs, which had opened wide to give me access, collapsed on my hand, capturing two fingers inside her. Her body shuddered as I felt another surge of dampness on my hand.

"I'm ready," she whispered, "please, I'm ready," sShe said, releasing my hand and spreading her legs. I wanted to prolong our first time together, to draw it out and make it memorable. But I was ready too.

There was nothing pretty about it. She guided me to the lips of her pussy, sucking me in. We hungered for the act. Her fingers dug into my back and I knew she was coming again. I pounded her and she held on, wrapping her legs around mine and encouraging me with cryptic obscenities, "fuck me....., make me cum........, screw me........., oh fuck that's goooo....d."

We punished the mattress. The bedsprings must have creaked but I didn't hear it. The harder I pushed the more she screamed. The deeper I went the louder she yelled, "oh fuck that's gooooo.....d."

Suddenly, without warning, I came. What seemed like 20 minutes had probably only been 5. I was exhausted, too spent to think. I fought the urge to pass out and perhaps I did. I became aware of Veronica running her fingers through my hair. She was cooing into my ear, softly whispering something unintelligible. Fearing that my weight was smothering her, I started to roll off but she clasp me tightly, cooing softly in my ear. My deflated cock came out on its own and flopped on the bed.

Sweat was dripping off us and the bed was soaked. We showered together, soaping, washing and playing with one another. I admired her body, it was perfect.

"You like my tits, don't you?"

"You noticed?"

"Do you think my pubic hair needs trimming?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to trim it?"

"Yes."

"Hold still," I said. She, sitting on the toilet seat, trying to dry her hair while I trimmed the bush around her pussy. Each time she shifted the blower her pussy would move and I was afraid I would stab her with the scissors. I wanted to do a good job.


"I'll do you now," she offered. I handed her the scissors and took the seat.

"Hold still," she said, but not to me. I wasn't using the hair dryer. She was talking to my cock which started to bounce around the minute she touched it.

"I think it likes me," she said, grinning up at me.

We flushed a mixture of her dark fine textured hair and my sandy course textured hair down the toilet.

I got into the other bed and held up the covers for her to join me.

"God that felt good," she said, snuggling up to me.

"The shower?"

"No silly, the fuck. You were slamming into my clit with this," she said, patting my freshly trimmed pubic hair. She left her hand there, rubbing gently, just above my cock which she must have known, was growing.

"Tell me something, what was all that about there being two beds, I would sleep in one and you would sleep in the other, what was that about?"

"What did you expect me to say, there are two beds in the room but we'll only use one?"

"No, I just wondered if you were planning for us to sleep separately all along?"

"I fully expected that you would sleep in that bed over there and I would sleep in this one. It was when I came out of the bathroom and saw you holding the covers up for me that I changed my mind."

"I'm glad you did, I don't think I could have made it through the night if you insisted on sleeping alone."

"I noticed," she giggled, squeezing my fully restored cock.

I kissed her and moved my lips to her breasts. "Just a minute,: she said, hopping out of bed. She returned with a towel and spread it out on the sheet. "We have to sleep here, What we did to that other bed is nasty, I would rather sleep on the floor."

I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Her freshly cut stubble tickled my tongue as I dove in, taking long licks at her cunt. I buried my tongue between her lips, bringing sweet juices to the surface. She opened up to me, getting extremely wet again, holding my head in both hands, guiding me, moaning nondescript directions.

Even in the darkness under the covers I knew when her clitoris popped out to meet me, not only by its resilient bounce against my tongue but also by the vibrant tone of Veronica's vocal cords. Her whole body shook and her hands pressed my face down to her cunt which was drenching my chin.

She held my head there, weakly gripping it with trembling hands. I took mercy on her and let her come down. Except for an occasional twitch she was coming back to life. Her hands begin to stroke my head and I could hear her breathing deeply. I moved up and placed my cheek next to her ear, "okay?"

"That was amazing," she whispered, her voice husky. We may have slept, I'm not sure. It was late and we were very tired but I don't know if we slept. It was more like just zoning out, each aware of the other's breathing.

"Can I ask you a question?" I heard her whisper in a hazy tone.

"Uh huh," I grunted.

"Are you awake?"

"Is that the question?

"No."

"What's the question?

"Are you awake enough to fuck me?"

"Is that the question?"

"Yes, are you?"

"Yes," I said, beginning to stir now, opening my eyes.

"Would you please fuck me?"

That was the sexiest conversation I had ever had with a woman. My cock was so hard it was ready to explode. But when I lifted my upper body she slammed her left leg over my legs and reached for my cock, forcing me to turn on to my right side. I propped myself up to look into her eyes as she drew me to her. We fucked side saddle, slowly, silently, holding eye contact.

I fondled her tits and we smiled at each other, seemingly knowing that this was a special time. She had not come when I got close and speeded up the pace. Thinking that I could bring her off, I touched her clit but she moved my hand away, smiling, assuring it was okay, she had come enough for one night.

*~* When I awoke I could tell the sun had been up for some time. I had to pee. When I came back to bed Veronica was rubbing her eyes and stretching. I noticed the towel was missing. Remembering the night we had I wondered if I had passed out.

Her body was warm. I snuggled up to her and smelled her hair. I kissed the back of her neck and nibbled on her ear. Reaching behind her, she found my cock. "Hummm."

Her small hand encircled my prick. She stroked it a few times, then turned to me. "Pay back time," she said. Suddenly, she was on her knees, engulfing me between her lips, tongue swirling over the head of my dick. She wasn't very good at giving head but I didn't complain. She tried to take me deep, gagging and giving up, content to lick the length and suck on the head. She cupped my balls in one hand and stroked me with the other, looking to me for approval. I moaned and smiled at her.

I surprised both of us, spewing cum just as she was touching her tits with the tip of my cock. She jumped, then giggled, directing the next spurt at her other tit. I laid back on the bed, laughing with her.

I never wear a watch and Veronica didn't think to check hers. We decided to take a slow shower, washing one another, paying special attention to certain areas, then go to breakfast.

While washing her back, I reached around Veronica to feel the neat grooming job I had done on her pubic hair, accidentally letting my finger separate her labia and push it between the folds. She turned to display an evil grin, moving her hips against my stiffening cock. Discovering that I had come back to life, she reached back to give me a firm squeeze.

"You've got me wet again and I've got you hard, what are we going to do about it?" she asked, turning to be kissed.

She was indeed wet. I turned the shower off and bent her over. "Oh, Mister Tucker!" she exclaimed as I penetrated her wetness. She braced herself with one hand on the water spiket and raised one leg to the side of the tub. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me to meet my forward thrusts. Out wet bodies made a 'clap, clap, clap' as my pelvis met the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh Mister Tucker, this is so erotic," her voice was a little ragged.

"Oh councilor, that's just what I was thinking, watching my cock slide into your pussy is very erotic."

"Oh Mister Tucker, I can't see. You have me at a disadvantage, describe what you see to me."

Her voice showed signs of tiring, a free hand playing with her clit. Her ass was moving freely, to and fro, with my thrusts. I slowed the pace.

"Okay, your wet ass is making clapping sounds each time my cock plunges deep into your pussy ."

"I can 'hear' that, tell me what you see," she demanded in a hushed tone.

"Okay, now picture my cock, covered with pussy juices, sliding, sliding in and out, in and out, making the slapping sound each time...."

I felt her insides clamp my cock just seconds before she screamed, "I'm coming." I slowed my thrusts even more. She was no longer pushing back but she was milking my cock which caused me to feel my balls knot up. The 'clap, clap, clap,' had been reduced to a slushing sound as I groaned and released two or three shots of cum deep within her.

We were too spent to even kiss. We held each other and I turned on the water to wash away the sweat. *~* I should have noticed the almost empty motel parking lot but I was famished and not thinking about anything but food. We walked to a coffee shop a block away, holding hands, basking in the delight of afterglow. As we walked through the door Veronica saw the clock and let out a shriek, causing a passing waitress to drop a tray of food.

"Maybe it's wrong, maybe the clock was wrong ," I yelled, trying to keep up with Veronica who was two lengths ahead of me, dashing back to the motel.

We dressed in the car on the way. I tried to make light of our loosing track of time but Veronica didn't see the humor in it, blaming me for making us late. She had not made the alterations to her dress and I discovered that I had forgotten to bring a tie.

I sat on the bride's side of the church and watched the ceremony. Veronica never smiled, probably self conscious about the way the dress hung loosely at her waist but I don't believe anyone noticed. Everyone's eyes were focused on the happy bride and groom.

I had been watching the photo session that was taking place on the side lawn when I heard Veronica call to me, "Come and stand behind me Ernie."

"Yes, come and get in the pictures," Patty invited me and other members of the wedding party joined in.

"Put your hands here and here, " Veronica said, guiding my hands to each side of her waist. "I need you to hold this fricken dress in so it doesn't look like I'm pregnant." The photographer snapped off several shots in a row just as the group cackled with laughter.

"From the looks of you this morning......," Patty stopped in mid sentence, sending the group into another uproarious fit and giving the photographer reason to rapidly take more shots of us. I massaged Veronica's waist, knowing by the ripple in her stomach that she was smiling for the camera.

Veronica had to sit at the head table during the reception while I sat with people I was meeting for the first time. We had each had two drinks before the meal was served and Veronica had forgotten about how the dress fit her.

We were dancing close. "I saw you talking to Patty, did you tell her why we were late?" I whispered in Veronica's ear, feeling her face grow warm, knowing that she was blushing. Her fist hit me in the small of the back. I ran my hand over her rump, briefly.