2BNamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left a sweet taste on my tongue as her own touched it in a flickering tantalising invitation and I pursued the delicious morsel into the hot cavern that was its home. And there I was captured, all my senses overwhelmed in that churning writhing pit of lust that was her mouth. My head spun as I searched her depths for the sweet juice that having once been tasted, created in me such a voracious appetite for more. Deeper and deeper became the embrace, until breathless and shaking with arousal, we broke apart to stare wonderingly into each other's excited faces.

'I want to see you, all of you.' The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them, but she smilingly held my gaze as she slowly released the cord at her waist and let the garment fall open.

My hands floated over her beautiful pert upturned breasts, feeling the softness of her skin against my fingers. I felt her shudder as I touched the hard little buds and delighted, gently touched again.

'Now you' she whispered and raising her hands to the thin straps of my dress, slipped them down over my arms until the bodice fell in a ruck at my hips. I watched her as she licked her lips as though in anticipation as she stared at my bosom. I felt my aroused nipples pressing though the filmy lace and looking in the mirror I could share in her excitement as she and I saw them outlined so proudly as they sought to break free from their constraint.

She moved closer and put her arms around me. 'Let me Vikki, let me undress you, you're so beautiful, I want to see and touch every bit of you.' I felt her undo the clasp and slide the gauzy scrap from me and then she stood back and smiled, a warm mischievous smile. 'They're gorgeous, I sometimes wish mine were bigger, but I could snuggle into yours.'

I blushed at her words. No one had ever really looked at me like that before. She desired me and I trembled in front of her. 'Now for the rest of you, push your dress down my darling and step out of it.'

I shivered under her gaze as I bent to obey, then stood again in my damp clinging panties and stockings. Without a word she knelt before me and began to delicately ease the sheer nylon down my thighs with slow gentle caresses of her long fingers, drawing it down over my knees and calves, raising my feet in turn as she finally freed them from the fine mesh, placing her soft warm lips against each instep before releasing it.

Reaching up, she drew away the last remaining barrier and as I stepped out of dark moist scrap, she stood again in front of me, smiling her promise of paradise. 'Now it's your turn my darling, take off the robe and undo my hair, and then we can begin.'

The robe fell away from her shoulders almost before my trembling fingers felt its warm silkiness and she rested her face against my shoulder as I lifted my hands to her head and sought the hidden comb that held the hair in place.

'No Vikki, there's no comb, just slide your fingers into the coils then pull them out again very slowly.'

I did as she asked, feeling the clinging warmth of the hair against my skin as I plunged deep into that glorious mass. As I slowly withdrew them I felt resistance as if my hands were trapped in the soft web, then came release as the long tresses unwound, cascading over my arms and down Roz's back. 'Oh, that feels so good.' The whisper was soft and warm in my ear to be followed by the delicious caress of a wet tongue exploring the lobe, then the sharp erotic sting of a playful love bite.

'There, look at us now Vikki, in the mirror, just like in the photograph that brought you to me.'

There in reflection, we stood. She was holding my hands in hers as if to draw me again into her arms. I looked at the images in the glass and knew that this was the moment of truth for all lovers, that almost imperceptible moment when, as one is drawn into the other, one submits and one conquers. This by some miracle of creative understanding was the image caught and frozen by the mirror.

And this was the moment for me as I let her draw me closer to the glass. 'Close your eyes my darling, it's just one more step and we'll be there.'

I did not understand her words and I did not care, I just wanted to wrap myself around her, to taste, and feel and ease the burning ache in my loins, I needed her so much. I would let her take me anywhere she wished as long as she gave herself to me and let me drown in her sweet body.

I closed my eyes and let her pull me towards her, I took another step and felt myself falling, there was a moment of intense cold all around me then it was gone and there was only the firm welcoming pressure of her sweet body against mine.

From knee to breast we were moulded together, our arms wound tightly around each other, hands like grasping talons digging deep into soft flesh as our greedy mouths drank deeply of each others sweet saliva in lascivious delight.

This fierce skirmish of lips and tongue, ravishing in its intensity, drew the strength from our bodies and slowly the fire ebbed, to smoulder deep inside us as avid hunger turned to sweet delight. Now came the soft oral caresses, the delicious trapping of pouting flesh between sharp teeth and cushioning lips as we relaxed into playful stimulation. Our bodies came slightly apart in invitation for exploring hands to discover the sensual textures of silky soft skin covering warm flesh moulded into exciting contours. Oh, we savoured each other, did this Roz and I, as she led me into her wild garden of delights.

At last she released me and whispered drowsily in my ear. 'Open your eyes my darling, and see where I have brought you.'

For a moment I thought that we were still where we had been before. There was the mirror in front of me, her body and mine gleaming in the soft light with the perspiration of lust; there behind us was the couch where she had...

I froze and stared into the mirror. Where the couch had been was a bed, with white pillars at each corner draped with dark gauze. And on the bed was a reclining figure...

I turned, not quite believing, but trembling with a sweet terror as I looked into those heart-stopping eyes that had first captured my soul.

It was her, this great perfect beautiful being, the angel of night, dressed only in her living garment of dark glory, weaving around her like a lustrous rippling halo, her white flesh gleaming through the dark web. One wing, half closed, was curled around her shoulders, her pale face and neck like silver against the dark feathers; the other stretched out wide as though waiting to enfold me.

Her eyes, full of the promises of unknown delights, drew me unresisting towards her while Roz urged my faltering footsteps towards my fate.

'I said you would find all the answers my darling, come and be welcomed as we promised.'

And from the raven-haired angel a voice like warm syrup came from between her shining wet lips.

'We've been waiting so long for you Vikki my darling and now you belong to us.'

With a wildly pounding heart I took the final step and fell into the blessed darkness of her embrace.

I knew then that I could never go back.

12