All Comments on 'Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 802 Comments (Page 4)
ScoratScoratalmost 4 years ago
Second thoughts

Something about this story pushed all the wrong buttons for me. I really don’t know why but thanks to the author for making me face my issues. For that alone I’m giving you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was awesome

My wife and I have had several experiences while vacationing in Florida. The first was with an older couple when we were fresh out of high school. The last was when she met a young man at the hotel bar and he spent the week in our hotel room with us.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
EX WANNA-BEs FROM THE HIPPY REVOLUTION

where free love sans emotion ran rampart. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I can't tell you how much you turned me on by this story! My girlfriend and I (I am bi, or Pansexual) went on vacation from Mansfield, Ohio to South Padre Island at spring break one year. I nearly had the same experience, except she is not into men, but it turned her on to see me take two guys back to our hotel room. I watched her orgasm several times while I enjoyed the company of my partners. I now write about gangbangs and threesomes with a ferociousness and voracity known only to Monks and Pirates. You use a great vocabulary of words and I could not stop reading this. You made a girl very happy! Thanks, DC

SeansSlutSeansSlutalmost 4 years ago
Great story

My husband sent me this story last night and I can't even tell you how turned on I've gotten reading it. We have had similar experiences and it's always a huge turn on! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So messed up

I have seen 4 marriages split up but it was the wife's idea to try as a one time thing and 2 of the husbands went along with it and didn't like it mostly because of the way they were left out as if they weren't even there. The other 3 were against it to start with but all 3 caught there wife cheating. They were all my buddies me being a lawyer represented all 5 in divorce court they all got custody and 4 got child support plus. I felt really proud of myself. 3 have remaired with prenuptial agreements walk away with nothing if proven guilty of adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No way this shit could score over four stars.

There are several writers on this site that are artificially inflated in scores. This is one of them. Given the low scores these stories receive it's not possible for a story like this to score over 4.5 stars. "Imstillfun" is the other writer who score high with cuck stories. Makes one wonder why this site protects some of these shit writers. Not one of the cuck writers ever make it to the "hall of fame" in this category, but yet receive high scores on shit stories. Why? Something smells.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Enjoyed the story; liked the middle days of insanity; appreciated the sober ending.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 4 years ago

Great read. Four stars.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Has to be an artificially high score for this all time POS.

SugaranytimeSugaranytimealmost 4 years ago
great read

Loved this - always anticipated other sex partners while my husband watched and this sounded very exciting - I do wish there would have been a bit more like maybe two at once and double penetration - anal play - but still found it pretty exciting - keep writing - i love to read this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice and plausible fanstasy

I like that this piece of erotic literature has a good balance of fantasy and eroticism, with the realism of a reluctant wife who came to her senses. I am sure many husbands have such a (similar) fantasy and rounding it off with the return to reality (albeit a new normal) made it seem more believable. I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Diversity

The fucking narrative for the first round of rutting was reasonably intense and erotically descriptive. What I found missing was the absence of sexual adventure from one scene to the next. Felatio and cunilingusm, threesomes and foursomes, maybe Gina pegging the boys, double penetration, certainly some anal action. With the cast of characters assembled one would hope their roles would take on a broader story line. But, generally well written and sufficiently engrossing to keep the reader's attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Vacation

Mind blowing fantasy! Animalistic sexuality! More please, I love the happy ending.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

Awwww another marriage made in heaven. The divorce courts are full of them. And the lawyers love ‘em.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not true so not so hot

Stories like these are a dime a dozen . They’re only hot if they’re true. This one’s not. HoHum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The author should pay attention to details!

The story started with Brian having the much bigger dick, but ended with Stan having the bigger one. Maybe the author should have focused more on his writing. Mistakes can be such boner killers.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 4 years ago
SIMPLY AMAZING ; SUPER EROTIC STORY

Very hot..super exciting...I'd give my left nut to have my wife be like that... not that I haven't tried...but she's just too plain Jane straight.... :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Think

Still a dumb chuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The sad part

This idea that a married woman cannot or should not develop feelings for another man is unrealistic. It is evident that a person can love multiple people at the same time. Why we fear this is beyond me. If you share your partner's private parts with others, surely you can share their heart too. Also, to fear divorce is stupid. If it's going to happen, it will happen regardless of your timidness. We are perverted, those of us who are into this sort of thing. It could help us a lot to let go of our fears, accept the reality we find ourselves in, as well as the potential consequences of our perversions and live freely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why it’s hot

The thing that makes it so hot is the normalness of the wife. She wasn’t up for it but circumstances got her to go along with what everyone wanted, and she found she liked it. There is no doubt that the husband will want more in the future, he watched as she was forced and allowed a stranger to fuck her. I can imagine what would have happened if the young stranger had a bigger cock than any of the others and refused to stay away after the first time.

They both just need a nudge to put them in their place.

CreamMilkCreamMilkabout 4 years ago
Hmmm

I find the premise a little far fetched that she would play a strip game with college kids as a professor, much less that she'd get fucked by 3 of them. The husband's morality is really shown to be almost nil as he was consumed with seeing her with other men despite her flippant hesistation. I've always found the wife sharing kink to be a sad affair, but it is the biggest turn on for me. The writing was really good, but the fact that I couldn't suspend my disbelief ontop of Stan and Brian switching cock sizes leaves me giving this a 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Erotic

Thank you for letting us into your fantasy or truth. Yes it is every mans dream to watch his wife fuck someone else let alone 3 other guys. Did like how you brought your wife into this, using a toy in front of everyone. Found that very horny and sexy. Awesome story and would love a follow-up. Rob form Australia.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
Oh just be real here

Wife will cease being "his" soon and become "the wife" then they will cool down to 1 fuck a month then see a lawyer.

conoissuer69conoissuer69about 4 years ago

This story was will written and is multifaceted. Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best story by far!

Although a very long read, it was an excellently written and deliciously erotic story, I couldn't stop reading from start to finish. 5 stars thoroughly deserved and please author, let's have some more from you,

Takemine1956Takemine1956over 4 years ago
Very enjoyable read

Just read for the 3rd time and enjoyed both the content and style as much as the other twice. Heading for a shower, much needed.

gravelmetergravelmeterover 4 years ago
Great Story

I saw a couple of rude comments by annon. Screw them. It is a great story. After reading it I feel inspired to write a story about our first time with another man. Thanks for sharing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OUTSTANDING STORY

newbie2008, your story wasn't just about sex, I felt into your Characters. please do another story.

Thanks

954Hard954Hardover 4 years ago

So hot. Wifey fucked like a slut and hubby loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bliss

Burning Hot ! Your wife is a treasure.

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017over 4 years ago
Amazing

I could only dream of a vacation like that with my wife. I do have fantasies of watching her getting railed by not just one but multiple other men. I am not a cuck tho as I wouldn't stand for any humiliation towards myself. I'd be more like you, taking part and having fun. I've talked to her a few times about it and so far she has not said no so who knows. I really enjoyed your story. Good job.

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustover 4 years ago
I can’t believe the hate

If you cowards can’t handle this type of story then why TF do you read them? The bloody comments from the boys who can’t handle this type of story is absolutely sickening. It’s bad enough you get away with one star votes. But the negative and insulting comments like I’ve seen here towards the author should get you banned and all anonymous votes and comments shouldn’t be allowed. Help protect your writers from attacks or give them the tools to do so. You should at least be able to disable votes and comments from anonymous people without turning it off.

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustover 4 years ago
Best Loving Wives Story Ever

This was amazing and incredibly erotic! I wish a writer like you would continue to grace us with your amazing stories. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories. I only wish there could be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New to this

I have to admit I’m new to all of this, but I to wake up my bf twice to have sex while reading this. Although I’m in my 30’s I just saw my first porn, just discovered this, and my much older bf has been trying to talk me into something similar. Didn’t think I would be into it, but now I’m not so sure. Especially if it could be a one time only thing. Thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking unreal!!

Geez, I was hard the entire time I read this, and my boxers were soaked with pre-cum!

Honestly, I jacked off three times thinking about this... only with my wife as the female! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of my favourites

The rating is an absolute travesty. It's without a doubt the best written story in the loving wives category. It's sad that the author never followed it up with a sequel of any kind. The author seems to have dropped off from the scene all together. I am hoping for his return and further fantastic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Movie

This needs to be made into a movie. So hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

What a load of shit.Anonymous 11/19/19 needs to get out more or stick to reading comics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4.39 MILLION reads! Wow.

I don't think I've seen another story with 1 million reads. Most are in the thousands.

BTW, I think it deserves a higher rating than it has gotten. One of the hottest stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT

I could not stop reading this

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Errotisim at it's best

This is one of the most erotic stories in here, apart from a few miscues on cock sizes switching men it's very good.

JeffreyCharacterwheatiesJeffreyCharacterwheatiesover 4 years ago
So memorable

I’ve read this story several times over several years and damn it’s still so fun and immersive. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PART 2 PLEASE!

Sequel please!

Luv2WatchHotwifeLuv2WatchHotwifeover 4 years ago
This is your hottest story in terms of scene description.

There were some incosistencies though, like Stan and Brian switching cock sizes... The need for Scott to step in if Gina at 42 could kick the ass of a 21 year old without any mention of her having any martial arts training, and that a rather conservative college profesaor would play a strip game with a bunch of horny college guys to begin with but still... I loved this thanks 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Willing cuckoldry garbage

1*-nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Helped us take the plunge

I love this story. My husband asked me to read it about four and a half years ago. He used it to help get me into the idea of spreading my legs for other men. I loved reading this story and I got so horny. We fucked like crazy and it helped us both want to share me with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (5)

😊

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Very erotic

Very nice story, would like some followup to see how they handled it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best

Been doing a lot of reading here, most turn into pure garbage. This one was erotic as any and ended perfect, don't trash it by wimping him out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I think it would have been much more believable it it had ended after two days. After a half dozen hard fucks most women would swear off sex for a day or so. Also could leave things to write in a follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Holly Fuck...

This is the best story/fantasy I've ever read. I wish my wife was there. She loves it when I DP her with her toy/me but says she not ready yet for the real thing. Maybe one of these days...

my_fancymy_fancyalmost 5 years ago
Very Hot...

I have been reading many other stories, trying to find an equal but i have to return here every few months.

You're the best, keep it up...pun intended...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

The first time I shared my wife she was scared about it all, but knew I wanted to see her getting fucked so she did it for me. Afterward she said that she began to relax and was feeling sexy. I told her the next time it was all about her. We both enjoyed her doing 2 friend every few weeks for about a year. We enjoy the memories to this day.

Shelly2inmeShelly2inmealmost 5 years ago
Very hot

I love this story. I would have liked it more if alcohol was not a factor in the action. The truth is that deep down a lot of women would love to be shared and they don't need alcohol to lubricate the gears. They just need to know that their husband or boy friend wants it to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is one of the most immersing stories i have read in a long time!!!!

This is one of the most immersing stories i have read in a long time!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Believable

This story has a realistic ending which makes me believe it is true. I also had a similar experiance but my wife fucked one man over an eight month period. When she said it must stop because she had feelings for him, I was very upset. I also hope it will happen again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome story

I would love to experience your incredibly wife to. She sounds perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fallback

This to me is a great story that I understand very well. My wife has done this as well and I love watching her fuck, it is to me the greatest adventure a couple can have. It is funny that my wife was 37 as well when she fucked another guy. I have read this story multiple times and come back to it again and again. Love this story

HappyDickNo2HappyDickNo2over 5 years ago
What she said...

I agree 100% with the Comment by Shelly2inme. The lady is a fucking sexual genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wait, what?

She had sex multiple times with multiple men for several days and didn't request orgasms? I was enjoying the story until the part where she reveals that she hadn't cum at all. Sheesh, I'd be demanding equal time after every fuck, whether I needed a "toy" or not! (I don't)

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
This has to be one of the more amazing LW stories

With a score currently running at 4.57 and 439 comments which seem to be on balance more favourable, it is remarkable that this is simply a story describing at length what the title says.

Newbie describes three days of watching her with the young men. There are no negative 'consequences' or subservient 'cuck' outcomes to please the camps at either end of the LW commentator spectrum. The story just describes her actions and his reactions to what she is doing.

It was posted in 2010. Have attitudes to LW stories changed? It crops up (as Kimi pointed out in an earlier comment) quite frequently in the 'Similar Stories' lists on other LW stories. Does this influence readers' scores?

It's one of the more interesting phenomena in the strange world that is the Loving Wives category.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very fun story!

Great concept. I can see that some don't understand why it can be thrilling for a man to watch his wife fuck. As a hotwife who loves mfm sex with her husband I totally get this story. All I can say is if you have never done it don't knock it and if you ever do try it I think your going to be surprised how turned on you are going to be the first time you see another guy slide his cock into her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

What's up with you guys who can't get hard? It's not a question of age, you just don't have good sex.

At 37 you are certainly still young, a bit odd to feel turned on having someone younger do it for you, when you are really in your prime and should be much better and more desired.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
One of the better ones

A couple of issues, sort of fantasy breaking either due to WWID or it feels unnatural. She would have been justified getting Stan done for rape the 1st time (and chopping Scott's balls off...) and both [Stan and Brian] should have been reamed for cumming in her. This would have set the tone for the rest of it, ie use it but don't soil it.

Think the 2nd night would have felt better with a bunch of flirting and groping at the restaurant 1st.

Scott should have walked in on the stranger...seriously who the fuck was this guy? and slammed him against the wall before throwing his broken body into the pool. She said 'No' (again...) and with a lot more finality, but it seems he wasn't averse to ignoring her wishes. And no I don't buy this 'she could have kicked his arse' bit, 1) she's a petite woman 2) she was knackered.

A lot of it felt closer to cuckold than sharing as there was very little descriptive for when Scott and Gina had sex. This seems to be one of the common things with sharing stories, which is possibly one reason there are so many negative comments.

So glad it was closed off at the end and there was a bit of an epilogue and I thought Gina was brilliant at the end of the holiday.

Critically, the writing is pretty good, there is a lot to get through and 5 pages still feels a little rushed at points, but overall I enjoyed it.

VBAlanVBAlanalmost 6 years ago
Houston, we have a problem (anonymous comments)

My thoughts EXACTLY you are spot on

VBAlanVBAlanalmost 6 years ago
Its only a story, its only a story, its only a story its only a story

What the hell is it with the crazy, moron comments ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Five

Five pages of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Missed chance

Surprised you didn't take the opportunity to eat all that creampie, I wouldn't have wasted a second to get after it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Terrible

That was long and boring. Sorry to sound rude but its true.

fatdaddiofatdaddioalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Loved it, just like I like to watch my wife have sex with college boys as well, but my wife is 50

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding

Simply outstanding. My husband and I are very opened in our relationship. I'm going to have him read this. Then were going to talk about it. For me I would love to expierence ever minute of those three days. Please write more, maybe the wifes name could be Renee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
mariapeep

Well now maria, I am a mature man so I look forward to you giving us a Maria ''peep'' when you finish Literotica profile.

You might be the enchantress of many. Reedrichards is always ready to flirt he says!

NewtowriteNewtowriteabout 6 years ago
Sounds like our summer one year.

Not first time reading this. I asked wife to deep throat me ,so hard.read it to her and she needed to be screwed while I finished it . I to have watched Marion hard fucked like that story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You story got me hard

If this was a real experience an not just fiction that would be awesome. I would love to see my wife getting fucked and hearing her cum. We swapped once years ago but I didn't get to see it happen. I have asked her if she would let me watch her have sex with another man and she said "I don't think so".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whoa

My heart hurt reading the end of this. As a guy, I just couldn't imagine seeing my wife making love to another guy and admitting to having feelings. I wouldn't have let it get that far in the first place but she openly said her and stan had something that they shouldn't have had. Feelings wise I do mean. This was absolutely crazy and it broke me a bit just thinking, "what if my wife said she was falling for another man." Goodness that was a fun read but it was also hard at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lucky man

What a wonderful fulfilling adventure this would be. One of my most exciting adventures sharing my gorgeous big busted wife was when she was on vacation wife her belly dancing group in Turkey. She and a close girlfriend were romanced and enjoyed during a drug and sex filled night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One in a trillion my arse

Your wife is a gang bang bitch and it won't be long until she's having every hole filled with other men's spunk again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great fucking!

You are one lucky guy and your wife is one great woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great stuff

Just after reading , I fucked my wife prperly. Man great story!!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
Fantasy come true!

Would love to play the Stan or Brian role for a willing couple! Hot story! Once the genie gets out of the bottle, there's no putting in back. Once she likes opening her legs for others and having him watch, she'll keep doing it. The hubby is a lucky guy! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sheridan in Turkey

I watched my very busty blonde young wife Sheridan being fucked by 3 much older Turkish men on holiday and she enjoyed it so much that now she is fucked regularly by strangers we meet on weekends away.The oldest one to fuck her so far was a 72 yr old Indian taxi driver and she absolutely loved it.

HillfrogHillfrogabout 6 years ago
Excellent first time cuck tale

Very well crafted and fairly realistic too. People who don't get the cuck thrill may wail and moan, buit we who do can only appreciate. 5 stars and a positive comment from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible

That was by far, the most erotic, best written story I've ever read. Your written visualizations make it easy to place ourselves directly into the room with you. Absolutely fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She then looked at me and very calmly asked, "It wasn't what you expected was it?"

Delicious!

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's not like anyone opened this story accidentally... and many of its negative comments appear to fall under the old "doth protest too much" adage, closeted about their own desires.

I learned a long time ago that it's the prude ones who have the most kinks, the vehemently homophobic who are closeted, the ones who worry about their partners cheating on them who have the flings, and all those comments about what the "majority of people" or "normal people" do is their own fear of not fitting in, shame at their own physical response, and fears over what those urges might mean. Whether they can admit it to themselves or not, people simply don't read things they don't find interesting, when they don't have to.

My only complaints are some of the minor errors in the editing/continuity department, but they didn't affect my enjoyment of the story.

-AJ

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
good story

liked it muchly.. well written and well paced,,surprised she wanted to be monogamous again,, most women i have spoke to who have had multiple partners during swing parties or open marriages have said they would never want to go back to just one cock again.

Writer2000Writer2000over 6 years ago
Simply superb!

Your story is a masterpiece of erotic writing. Well done!

Please ignore the negative comments from the idiots who have never written anything of note themselves.

Keep writing! You have an attentive audience, myself included.

luquinhasBRluquinhasBRover 6 years ago
WONDERFUL

Usually I hate long stories. Don't even bother to read them.

But that one is just amazing! I would give 6 stars if I could

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cute comments

Just reading the comments your readers make, and I realize what powerful sexual reactions your stories provoke.

Keep writing - if nothing else just to show women how much we appreciate a man whose prose matches our desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Negative comments are childish.

If you do not appreciate a story, then don't read it. You know from the very first chapter what the rest of the account is going to be like, so if you can't do any better, or if you are incapable of writing a story to give pleasure to others, then shut up and respect the efforts that some authors make to put their stories together. I enjoyed reading this and it gave me some genuine pleasure. What's more I am grateful to newbie2008 for the time and trouble he took in writing all this for anyone to read, regardless of their own experiences and ideas.

Jrunner16Jrunner16over 6 years ago
Think about this!

All of you that are putting this and other stories down HAVE NEVER WRITTEN ANYTHING! You have NO idea what it takes to write a story and keep a story line. So when you don't like something, if you can't help make the story and writing better you need to just SAY NOTHING and GO AWAY! Thank you...

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
To the idiot who doesn't even know what "uptight" and "unimaginative" means

Are you TOTALLY OUT OF YOUR MIND,IDIOT?How can you say such A BUNCH OF NONSENSES!If people are treating a slut or a sluttish behaviour IN A PROPER WAY,that DOESN'T MEAN AT ALL that they are "uptight" and unimaginative lovers"!THEY ARE JUST NORMAL PEOPLE,not PERVERTS LIKE YOU!To have a NORMAL SEXUAL BEHAVIOUR DOESN'T MEAN "boredom" or other shit like that!And if SOME VERY FEW WIVES behave like that it's BECAUSE OF THEM and their WHORISH BEHAVIOUR,not because of their men!So,STOP BLAMING ALWAYS THE MEN,you fucking cunt!That "hunger" of which you talk about,IT'S ONLY YOUR HUNGER FOR PERVERSION!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you uptight anon folks!

I always wondered why some othewise normal housewife would be greedily sucking my dick in a bathroom or alley. When I read the comments, I quickly see where all the pent up lust comes from. Those poor wives married to uptight and unimaginative lovers. What a terrible thing to live in boredom just because you get married young not realize that it is to some uptight asshole that can't deal with sexuality. Anyway, I appreciate it immensely. The hunger that it creates in their wives is unreal!!

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Did those boys get their car keys back?

Great story,so well told. I wished that they had gotten dry sheets from room service,and those confiscated car keys never got mentioned again. Then there were Stan and Brian, with those interchangeable dicks. All adds up to a great story. I was sorry that Scott was never more deeply initiated with all the cum, and because Gina needed some tongue attention down there but never got it. I was left with a feeling,here,that Gina was badly served by the group. Also, I would have liked it if Scott HAD gone down on Gina, licking up at least some of all that cum, with his arse exposed, and,preferably, Stan, once he had the biggest dick,stroked him in “ a completely natural way” ( Ho Ho).... and had scupped some of the cum from Gina and slicked Scott’s arse- and then entered him. That to me would have made the fantasy complete for Scott,later on. But I wouldn’t be expecting any thanks from him for putting him up for it. I think that Scott,as things stand will feel that he ought to have been more involved in peripheral activity, looking back,such as I have described. The sneaky extra fuck for Gina was well described, as was the respect from the young men throughout. Such a great story and thanks for the Million things to think about resulting from the telling. So glad that Gina made her speech,which helped me to feel that she had fully integrated the group fucking into her total experience of life,and because she had done so,she would not suffer guilt or regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What waste of time reading this trash. This is such nonsense, wimp and cuckold story.

1* for this crap.

In fact the author is more interested in describing the big cock, the big load, sloppy seconds, lick cum out of wife's STD cunt. So it gives the perception the author wants to suck a cock than pussy....so it seems the author is a gay pretending he's a husband!.....this is so pathetic.....and the writer is quite afraid as he doesn't allow to score his stories!....this is so wimp!.....what kind of cower man is this author?

Perhaps the author may have better chance to publish his stories in the T&C and/or Gay session. LW readers don't appreciate wimp, cuckold / gay with that kind of pathetic stories.

1* for this lame and garbage.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksover 6 years ago
Hot But Different

Really well written and hot as hell. Several years ago I was having an affair--we were both married at the time. After awhile, we became jealous of each other when we had sex with our spouses. But the thought of us fucking other people turned us on even more toward each other. Finally, after one evening of fucking each other's brains out, I talked her into going home and fucking her husband, and coming back to my hotel the following morning to fuck some more---all that without showering. By the time she got back to me and we made the most passionate love--it was then we knew it was time to end it. She found herself pregnant several weeks later--I have no idea if the kid is mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trash/Garbage

How a story like this got over four stars is beyond my comprehension. Pure Trash.

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous