3 Families Vol. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He flipped through the magazines looking at them. They were a little tame compared to today's porn and more than a few of the girls had a full muff. He might just chunk the whole box or put it away and see if any of the guys on the team wanted a box of retro porn. Then he saw something in the side of the box. He reached in and pulled it out, stuffed between the box and magazines was a picture, as he flipped it over he saw his mom.

"Fuck me." She was laying virtually naked on her back with her legs spread, she wore panties but had a hand down them her pinkie and index sticking out either side suggesting he two middle fingers were in her pussy, her other hand was clutching one of her breasts her tongue licking at her nipple. He had only gotten a brief glimpse earlier but now he was holding his naked mother in his hand. He grinned and laid the picture on his bedside table and cleaned up the rest of the porn.

Alex pulled down his sweatpants and boxers and lay on his bed. He took the picture in one hand and his now rock hard cock in the other and began to stroke his cock thinking of his moms big tits. He imagined himself pulling her panties aside and fucking her, her large tits bouncing up and down, him pulling his cock out and blowing it on her tits. Her licking it off like she was in the picture. He suddenly blew his load and felt hot sticky ribbons of cum hit his chest and stomach. He kept stroking his cock until he had blown ever last drop of cum.

As lay there he felt bad about what he had just done, jacking off to his own mother but he also couldn't help but wonder what were on the other pictures. He could always sneak in her room next time she was out; he had seen where she had put them, in her lingerie drawer. He could easily scan them onto his computer and put them back. Then he could blow them up and make them bigger. He could feel himself actually getting hard again as he lay there thinking about it wondering what the rest of the pictures looked like. He needed a shower he thought as he sat up and grabbed some tissues, cleaning himself off.

Elizabeth

"I am going to put these in my room." Alex said picking up one of the boxes. "I'll come back for the porn in a minute." Liz nodded still a little flustered.

Liz smiled as she watched Alex leave kind of wishing now she hadn't panicked and snatched up the pictures before he had gotten a good look at her in her prime, though he seemed to enjoy her as she was now, even with her bulging belly and swelling tits he still stole a peek every now and then when he thought she wasn't looking. She smiled and glanced at the pictures and took one of the more erotic ones out before closing the drawer and walking over to the box of dirty magazines and sliding it in the side, a smile crossing her lips. Nothing wrong with encouraging A little teenage fantasy she thought. She reached down and undid another button and grabbed the box of dirty magazines putting it on her hip taking it to her son's room.

Spring 1999

Joanna

Jo lay on her back with her legs spread as Kat licked and sucked at her clit with that damn tongue ring of hers which Jo had grown to love in the last month they had been sneaking around. While Kat wasn't a lesbian she had been more than open to the idea. To both of their surprise what had started as simple experimentation had become a little more. Jo looked down at her bright blue eyes as she peeked up at Jo through her blonde hair. Jo reached down and brushed the pink streaked lock back over her ear so Jo could see all of her.

Jo jumped a little as Kat slid two fingers into her pussy while she kept sucking and licking at her clit. Jo leaned back arching her back as Kat fingered her pussy. Jo had never been much into fingering herself while masturbating but damn if it didn't feel good when Kat did it. Jo began to pant and gripped the sheets with her fingers, almost there she thought. Kat's tongue working at her clit, her fingers exploring Jo twat as Jo ran her fingers through Kat's hair holding her down to pussy. Kat began to suckle on it like a babe at a teat looking for milk. It didn't take long before she threw her head back and moaned sharply. Jo fell back on the bed laughing. Kat crawled up over her.

"So are we going to get any studying done?" Kat teased, that had been the official story anyways. Truthfully Kat was smarter then what she made most people think. They saw the nose ring and the pink hair and thought she was a diligent, but Kat was an A student except in math which is why Izzy had been tutoring her, and how they ended up hooking up.

"We are studying." Jo said as she rolled Kat off of her and pinned her to the bed.

"Biology." She said kissing her neck before moving down. "Chemistry." Jo said kissing her chest. "Anatomy." Jo said as she kissed her stomach. It was Kat's turn she thought as she was about to lift her skirt.

"Katherine Christina Taylor, Open this damn door right now." Jo heard Mister Taylors voice coming from the other side of the door as he jiggled the locked handle. Jo had no clue why he was in his ex-wife's house to begin with since she was at work.

"Oh Fuck! Dad." Kat said grabbing her shirt, Jo grabbing her shorts. They got dressed as he beat on the door handle. Kat went over and opened the door.

"What the hell is going on here..." He came in furious looking at Jo who was putting her shoes on.

"Dad we were just studying." Kat said blowing him off.

"Bullshit, I heard y'all through the door." He said pointing a finger at her inches from her face. Jo clenched her fist.

"Dad, I can explain..." Kat began to say before her ass hole of a father cut her off.

"Shut up, you get the fuck out of my house." He said snapping at Jo. Jo looked at Kat.

"You should go." Jo didn't argue as she grabbed her stuff.

"And you young lady, you are fucking grounded, no more credit card, no more car..." He went on a rant.

"Dad please. You don't understand." Kat said sounding a little hurt.

"Save it you little slut." He said. Jo dropped her bag and hauled off and hit him open palm right to the nose.

"Jo." Kat yelled.

"Call her a slut again." She said looking at him as he held his nose, blood gushing from his fingers, tears in his eyes.

"You dyke bitch, you broke my nose." He said or at least it's what Jo could make out but really all she had heard was him call her a dyke bitch. Jo came at him again. He swung at her as she ducked under easily enough and hit him dead in the throat leaving him struggling to breathe.He grabbed his throat, unable to say another damn insult as he stumbled backwards.

Later

Jo woke up lying on the couch at Alex's; she hadn't gone home but had come here. He had been the only one who knew. Now everyone would. They would call her a dyke and worse and though Jo always pretended she never gave a fuck what people said about her behind her back, it did hurt. Only one person would dare say it to her face, which would be the person she would beat the shit out of. The rest would have to talk about her behind her back as they always did. She was glad Kat had stopped her from beating her father half to death. As much as Jo liked women she didn't want to end up like her old man behind bars.

She couldn't see her mom or her little sister, not like this. Her little sister would be pissed at her probably. Kat had befriended her and Izzy had got to hang out with the cool kids at school. Shit they would tease Izzy at school because of her dyke sister; her little sister was the last person in the world she ever wanted to hurt.

Jo sighed and reached for her phone.

"Hey." Kats voice came on. She sounded sad no doubt it had been chaos after Jo had left.

"Hey it's me." Jo said.

"Jo you shouldn't call here. Not right now."

"I needed to know you where okay." Jo said running a hand through her hair.

"Jo you know I care about you but..." Kats voice froze, Jo hadn't been in a lot of relationship but she knew nothing good ever came after those words.

"But what. Kat you where my first, I love you." Jo said it. Why hadn't she said it sooner?

"Jo I care about you, we had fun but I don't..." Kat took a deep breath on the other end. "It was fun Jo but you need someone better."

"I want you." Jo said, Jo could feel tears forming in her eyes.

"But I don't. Jo I hope we can be friends but... I don't love you." Kat said, her heart sinking.

"You don't mean that." Jo yelled.

"I am sorry, goodbye Jo." Kat hung up. Jo clutched her phone, tears rolling down her face as she sat up ready to throw her phone but stopped herself. She pulled her knees to her chest and sunk her head as she began to cry; shit what was she doing. She didn't cry, not since Uncle Frank's funeral. Jo jumped as she felt a hand touch her shoulder.

She looked up to see Aunt Liz standing over her. She hadn't heard her come down. Her aunt sat down beside her and took her in her arms holding Jo against her breast. Jo resting her head on the large soft warm bosom as her Aunt softly began stroking her hair, just as she did when Jo was younger letting Jo cry it out. After what seemed like forever Jo finally broke the silence.

"I fucked up good this time." Jo sighed.

"It will get better Joanna, it may take a while but you will come out of this stronger. I know you. You're not some little pussy are you." She said lifting Jo's chin to look at her.

"No ma'am." Jo said smiling. Aunt Liz had always been the one to pick you up after you fallen, brush you off, and give you a pat on the ass to go try it again. Uncle Frank had often joked that the family motto was "If you fall off the horse get right back on, either until you break the horse or you break something, then you can give up and shoot the horse."

"That's my girl." She said poking Jo's nose. She laid her hands on Jo's leg softly caressing her thigh.

"So a lesbian, guess I should have seen it." Aunt Liz teased.

"What's that mean?" Jo laughed, surprised she could.

"Nothing, just you never showed much interest in boys." Liz shrugged. "Can't say I blame you, most guys are assholes, I got lucky with my Franklin. Unlike my sister with her ass hole of an Ex. I so wish I would have been there to see you kick his ass."

"I think I might start looking for a girlfriend for me." She added with a grin.

"I don't see you as a lesbian Aunt Liz." Jo smiled at her as she sat up but kept close to her.

"Oh, and why not." Her Aunt gave her a playful little nudge.

"I don't know you just don't seem the type." Jo shrugged. Not that Jo didn't think about having at least one sexual encounter with each of her female relatives, Aunt Liz however was on her all time 'I would so tap that list,' if she wasn't her Aunt. Jo didn't see the taboo of Incest as something that should really apply to girl on girl. It wasn't like they were going to have inbred babies. At least that was how Jo rationalized her feelings.

"Maybe not now but I did experiment a little in college." Aunt Liz shrugged.

"What." Jo swore she would have whip lash as she had turned her head so fast to look at her aunt.

"Trust me you'll like college." Her aunt said stroking her bare thigh.

"So how, when?" Jo said feeling like a typical teenage girl for once wanting all the juicy details.

"My junior and senior year." She mused as she moved her hand from Jo thigh and made herself a little more comfortable on the couch but still kept playing with Jo's hair.

"So what happened, why didn't you two, you know." Jo mused.

"Oh I wanted to but back then, it just wouldn't have worked. Not to mention it was a lot of work going down on a girl back then and not getting a hair ball." Aunt Liz and Jo laughed.

"So why are you down here anyways?" Aunt Liz asked.

"I think Abbey was a little freaked out about me being gay. She didn't say anything but I think she just didn't know how to act around me now." Jo shrugged. Abbey had tried to comfort her as best she could, even offered to call Candice and see if she could help fix it. Abbey was a sucker for romance. But she could tell Abbey was a little out of her comfort zone.

"Give her time. She probably was just wondering if you were checking her out or not." Jo laughed, not this time but she had on numerous occasions before.

"I take it Alex knows." Aunt Liz asked.

"Yeah for a little while now." Jo shrugged.

"So I take it Katherine was your first?" Aunt Liz said as she stroked Jo's cheek.

"Yeah, how can you tell?" She said as she leaned against her aunt hand.

"First loves hurt the most; you get better at dealing; you just need to get out there and meet some nice girls." She gave her a playful pat on the cheek.

"So basically you're saying I should hook up with a bunch of random girls when I go off to college. Got it. Good talk." Jo said as she acted like she was standing up. Her Aunt pulled her back by her arm and wrapped an arm around her.

"You know what I mean smart butt." She said as she held Jo from behind and kissed the side of her forehead.

"You're a beautiful girl Jo." She said kissing her cheek.

"And one day you will find someone who will make you happy." Jo turned her head as Aunt Liz gave her a peck on the lips. Jo wasn't sure who started, but a peck slowly became smooching as their lips began to suck at each other's. She felt her aunts hand softly caress her neck, her other hand touching Jo side running along her waist. Jo's hand began to rub her aunt's thigh.

Lips gave way to tongues as their mouths parted. Fuck she was a good kisser Jo thought. Her aunt's hand ran up grasping her small breast. Jo ran her hand up her thigh and under her robe feeling the soft fuzz of her twat. Fuck she wasn't wearing any panties. Jo began to rub her pussy as she broke the kiss and began to kiss down her neck. Jo used her other hand to pull open the robe showing her aunts huge swollen breast and bulging pregnant belly. Her large light brown nipple and areola where like a target as she kissed downward. Jo let her finger slide into her Aunt's pussy. Her lips parting for her as she felt the moistness and the warmth of her pussy take her fingers in. Fuck she was soaked already.

"Jo we can't." Her aunt said grabbing her shoulder and pushing her away.

"Sorry I just thought..." Jo said as she sat there confused and a little ashamed.

"It's okay." Liz said fixing her robe.

"Aunt Liz I didn't mean to..." Jo covered her face with her hand. She was having a habit of making bad decisions today.

"Jo, it's okay sweetheart." Her aunt said taking hand. "Believe me if I wasn't your Aunt, I wouldn't have stopped you." Her aunt took Jo's hand up to her mouth and sucked on the two fingers that had been buried in her pussy.

"I have been horny as hell with the pregnancy and your uncle not around, so believe me there is nothing I want more right now, than to relive my college days. But I am pregnant and hormonal and you're emotional from the breakup. Neither of us are thinking straight so let's just keep this as our little secret."

"Okay." Jo smiled.

"Why don't you go crash in Alex's room?" Her Aunt said.

"What." Jo said sounding a little surprised, her Aunt had always made her crash with one of his sisters when she spent the night.

"Well if you're gay I don't see any harm in it. I would let you sleep with me but I don't think that be the best idea." She said standing up and wrapping her robe tight.

"Good night sweetheart." She walked over and kissed Joanna on the forehead before heading upstairs. Jo waited a bit then got herself something to drink before heading up herself. Jo went upstairs and went into Alex's room to see him fast asleep. She pulled off her shorts but undid her bra under her shirt. She pulled back the cover and climbed into bed.

"Jo what the, are you okay?" Alex said waking up to see her climbing into bed with him.

"I am fine." She said as she slid under the sheets.

"What are you doing?" He said.

"Just hold me." She said as she lay down and turned her back to him and took his arm wrapping it around her waist. Alex lay back down pulled her tight as she snuggled back against him. At least this was the one relationship she couldn't fuck up she thought. If only she could wake up to have tits pressing at her back instead of a dick against her ass.

12