3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Izzy said take it off, nice and slow." Jo teased as he pulled off his shirt.

"Did not." Izzy blushed but bit her lip looking at his chest.

"You got a little something." Joanna teased as she wiped her sister's chin, insinuating that she was drooling. Izzy popped her hand away and went back to mopping the floor, but also peeking up at Alex. Jo took a seat at the table and poured herself a glass of water.

He looked down at Aunt Vicky who was pulling clothes out of the dryer. The way she was squatted down taking the laundry out of the machine he had a perfect view of her panty clad pussy; her red muff partially visible through a pair of black silk panties. She hadn't bothered with a bra and as he noticed she kept leaning forward a bit to show off her nice ample tits. It wasn't doing much to relieve his erection he thought as he slid out of his pants and handing them to Aunt Vicky.

"Boxers too." Aunt Vicky said with a grin. Alex thought Izzy wasn't the only one enjoying this. He made sure the towel was snug and that it overlapped in the front giving him a little more cover from his now semi hard cock before pulling them down. If Izzy had kept rubbing he wouldn't be able to hide the fact that he was slightly aroused right now.

"Now I know how the Scottish feel." Alex grinned.

"Why don't you go wash off in the shower real fast Alex. Your clothes shouldn't take too long to dry." Aunt Vicky said as she glanced down at his crotch which wasn't far from her face. He wondered if she had noticed his erection.

"Okay." Alex smiled and headed for the shower.

Joanna

"Hey you girls mind running to the store and pick up a few things for me while I clean up a little." Jo's mom said as Izzy finished cleaning up the mess her and Alex had made on the floor. Jo had resisted the urge to tease Izzy as Jo caught her watching Alex as he walked away in nothing but a towel. Izzy had had a crush on Alex since before she even had tits. Though Jo had noticed it wasn't so one sided anymore as Alex liked to flirt with Izzy from time to time. Jo always thought it was cute how red her little sister got even at the mention of Alex.

"Yeah sure we can steal Alex's car while he is in the shower." Jo shrugged.

"I figured you would want to take Eleanor." Izzy grinned at Jo.

"I will have plenty of time to drive her later." Jo bobbed her head. She was a little out of practice handling a stick. That and she didn't want to give Alex the chance to go see Candy and Kitty without her.

"I am going to go get dressed then." Izzy smiled and put the mop away.

"I will come with you so we can talk." Jo said as she followed her little sis. Once they got into the room Jo closed the door and off came the night gown. Izzy had been a little shy about changing around Jo at first after she had first came out, but now they were back to how they were before, though to be honest Jo was checking her little sister out. Damn her nice full tits Jo thought. Izzy had the same tall slender figure as Jo, maybe not quite as toned, but Izzy had a nice body and Jo noticed. Jo was glad she was as modest as she was because if most guys saw what Jo saw right now Izzy wouldn't be a virgin.

"So you and Alex catch up any." Jo smiled while checking out Izzy who walked over to their dresser and pulled out some socks.

"Yeah, he said me and him would hang out some so he can teach me to swim." Izzy said as she slid them on.

"Well he does like imposable causes." Jo teased, though Izzy knew that as well. Jo knew that Izzy hadn't done it to actually learn how to swim; it was an excuse to get Alex alone with her in a bathing suit.

"Hey." Izzy said as she got up and walked to the closet.

"Just saying." A smile crossing Jo's lips, knowing Izzy couldn't swim to save her own life. She had almost drowned when they were kids and had a fear of the water ever since.

"What is that?" Jo noticed a small mark on her ass just above her left ass cheek.

"What." Izzy said looking back; Jo walked over and pulled the back of her sisters' panties down a bit to see a small butterfly tattoo on the top part of her left ass cheek.

"Oh my fuck. You got a tattoo." Jo laughed.

"I got it when Kitty got her nipples pierced." Izzy shrugged and looked through the closet until she found a cute little sundress and slid it on.

"I am going to have to give that girl a good tongue lashing." Jo shook her head.

"I thought you already did." Izzy stuck out her tongue at Jo.

"Not what I meant smart butt." Jo said feeling a little shocked at Izzy. While she was still sweet as can be, Jo being gone had given her time to grow on her own and Jo could see it; she was less timid and bolder. Jo felt like she had left a little girl and came back to find a young woman, though it had only been a year.

"Relax it's not permanent." Izzy said.

"To bad I kind of like it." Jo grinned. Jo had always thought of getting a tattoo herself but never could make up her mind what she wanted, when she did though she wanted Abbey to design it for her.

"I missed this." Izzy smiled.

"You and me both sis." Jo hugged her resisting the urge to reach down and grab her sister's cute little ass. "Now get some clothes on unless you want to go see if Alex needs a hand." Jo teased letting her go.

"Jo." Izzy blushed as she giggled giving Jo a little push.

"Just saying, you saw that pictures I sent of him streaking." Jo winked at her. She had sent Izzy the picture of Alex naked standing there with his cock out and wrote. "Wish you were here?" in the email. Jo wondered if Izzy had saved the picture, playing with her little pussy late at night while she looked at it.

"Yeah I did." Izzy bit her bottom lip. Izzy got her dress on and grabbed some shoes and they went to the kitchen where there mom gave them a small list of stuff and some money; even after Jo insisting she could pay for it but knew better then to argue with mom. They headed out as Jo put her arm around her little sister shoulder and gave her a little hug for no reason at all other than her being her little sister.

Spring 1999

"How you think you did on the test." Alex looked at his cousin Joanna as they walked down the crowded hallway of the school.

"I think I passed but just by the skin of my teeth." Jo shrugged. Jo was an average student at best but she always managed to keep her grades up enough for track. Jo hadn't planned to go to college but when a school upstate had offered her a scholarship just for running her sweet ass really fast, she jumped at the opportunity. She had also done everything she could to stay out trouble so as not to ruin it after her mom had been so proud of her. Aunt Vicky hadn't gone to college because she had had Jo, and though she didn't blame Jo for it Jo had always felt bad that their mom hadn't got to follow her own dreams because she had to raise two little girls. Jo had made a promise that she would do it for her mom.

"Mind if I come over after school and hang out and study." Jo said.

"You and Izzy still fighting." Alex grinned. After Jo and his cousin Kitty had broken up Jo's sister Isabelle had been more than a little upset at Jo. Kitty had let Izzy hang out with her and the cool kids at lunch and was quick to put anybody in their place who thought they were better than his nerdy little cousin. But Izzy and Kitty hadn't really spoken since the breakup.

"She would have to talk to me for us to be fighting." Jo shrugged. Izzy was already quiet for the most part so he imagined she could give Jo the silent treatment for some time to come. Izzy was the kind of person who kept her feelings bottled up so she could hold a grudge. Jo could get mad at a person one day and forgive them the next after she got it out of her system as Alex knew all too well.

"I can't blame her; I did sleep with her best friend." Jo forced a smile. "You know since you're my best friend you could always..."

"Nope, besides she is my cousin." Alex cut her off. Knowing all too well what she was about to say.

"Like that would really stop you." Jo teased. Truth was it wouldn't. Hell given the chance he would sleep with Jo in a heartbeat if she wasn't a lesbian.

"What's going on over there?" Alex noticed a large commotion and people gathering. Though he had asked the question he was pretty sure it was a fight.

"Let's find out." Jo said. They made their way into the group which was pretty packed into the hallway as more people rushed to see what was going on but Alex pushed his way through, as he did Jo followed behind using him as a blocker.

"Oh shit Izzy." Jo said catching a glimpse of her sister. Alex was shocked to see it Izzy fighting another girl who was much larger than her. Izzy was on the other girls back and had one arm around her neck as she held on rodeo style while punching and pulling hair with her other hand. Alex recognized the other girl as another junior whose name he forgot at the moment but knew her well enough to know she had probably started the fight though Alex was shocked as hell to see Izzy fighting. Even a kitten has claws he thought.

"Get off of me you skinny bitch." The bigger girl yelled trying to reach Izzy, she could have easily have slammed Izzy off against the lockers if she had half a brain Alex thought. Alex rushed forward and grabbed Izzy and managed to pull her off though it took a lot of effort to do it without hurting her.

"What the hell Izzy." Alex said placing himself between the girls ready to fend off the other girl if he had to.

"She called Jo a dyke bitch." Izzy screamed trying to push past Alex with all her might which was more then he would have expected but as mad as she was Alex wasn't surprised considering she was probably pumped with adrenaline. Alex was half tempted to let her go after what the bitch had called Jo.

"Yeah she is." The other girl came at Alex but was quickly shoved away.

"You want to say that to my face." Joanna said putting herself between the girl and Alex.

"Jo." The girl froze. Jo hadn't fought a girl in a long time; almost three years if you can call one punch a fight, she hadn't needed to. Even the upper class bitches typically knew she wasn't the kind of person you messed with unless you wanted to see the nurse's office.

"Go on say it, I dare you." Jo said as she balled up fist and got closer to the girl who was slowly backing away but didn't dare turn tell and run. Alex could tell it was taking ever once of Jo's will not to hit her but Jo was surprisingly showing restraint.

"Back off my sister Lesbo. You heard her, you're a dyke and everyone knows it." A guy came out of nowhere and pushed Jo, he was easily a good hundred pounds heavier than her and then some. Alex knew him all too well. Steven was the football teams' center and the other girls' brother. He was an asshole and Alex knew he had no problem hitting a girl. Alex felt the crowd surge forward cutting him and her off. He let go of Izzy and pushed his way back through trying to get to him before he had a chance to take a swing at Jo.

"Oh big words coming from someone with such a little dick." Jo held up her pinkie finger as she circled around him staying to his left like dad had taught her knowing most people where right handed and would jab with their left but the more powerful punches come from the right hand; she was giving herself time to react. "Come on then little dick or do you not have no balls also." The crowd laughed. Jo was fucking provoking him; she wanted him to take a swing at her.

"Fuck you dyke..." He swung with all his might. He was bigger but slow as hell. Alex's little sister could have dodged his punch Alex thought. His fist hit nothing but the locker where Jo was standing. Alex wouldn't be surprised if he had just broken his hand as the locker dented in and Steven's wrist curled.

"No fuck you." Jo kicked the back of his knee as she was now behind him causing him to drop to his knees and then slammed his face into the lockers as he fell to the ground crying like a little girl. So much for needing help Alex thought.

"Yes I am a lesbian; anybody else got a fucking problem with that?" Jo said looking around before looking back at Steven's sister. Alex swore you could hear a pin drop. Jo had just taken down the biggest guy on the football team so no one was eager to join him on the floor.

"Misses Miller! My office now." Alex looked to see Vice principle Strickland standing there looking at Jo along with school security who would normally snatch up anybody who was fighting but looked just as Intimidated as everyone else.

"I know the way." Jo shrugged as she looked at the security.

Later

"So how long you two get anyways." Alex asked as he cleaned up Izzy's hand at the kitchen table of their trailer as she flinched. Her hand was probably more bruised with her busted knuckles then the girls head she was punching. At least Izzy was smart enough to stay on the attack and not give the other girl a chance to fight back because Alex wasn't sure Izzy could really take a hit.

"Detention for the next two weeks since technically I didn't throw the first punch and was only defending myself against a boy and it was Izzy's first offense." Jo shrugged. Steven of course had got suspended for attacking a female student in front of teacher, though getting your ass kicked by a girl in front of the whole student body should be punishment enough. For his sake he better hope Alex and him didn't cross paths anytime soon.

"Sorry I got us in trouble." Izzy frowned.

"It's okay, I got to find out my little sister is a little bad ass." Jo said putting her arm around Izzy. Nothing brought people together like a common enemy Alex thought. "Thanks for sticking up for me."

"You're my sister." Izzy smiled and shrugged.

"I saw you and Kitty talking after we got out." Jo grinned.

"Yeah she wanted to know if I wanted to go shopping after I got ungrounded." Izzy smiled. Kitty also planned to have word with the girl who started a fight with Izzy. Alex knew first hand that unlike Izzy Kit Kat didn't hit like a girl and unlike Jo didn't have a problem hitting a girl.

"Guess you two are friends again." Jo grinned.

"I guess if it's okay with you, I know you two didn't end things on the best of terms." Izzy bit her lip looking at her sister as if begging for her approval.

"Nah It's fine, not like I can avoid her forever since we share cousins." Jo looked at Alex.

"Well since we are grounded you want to watch a movie together?" Izzy smiled.

"Yeah sure." Jo shrugged.

"Alex. You want to stay and watch it with us." Izzy grinned at him. "We got popcorn."

"Sure I guess." Alex finished bandaging her knuckles. Jo put on some popcorn and they went into the living room and started watching cruel intentions. Izzy nestled up to Alex on his left while Jo lounged against him casually on his right. Izzy wrapped her arm around his. Occasionally she would let her fingers touch the scar that ran from his wrist to his elbow. She saw it as a reminder of when Alex saved Izzy and Jo.

"I really like this movie." Jo smiled as it got to the girl on girl kissing scene with Buffy the vampire slayer.

"Jo what's it like, kissing a girl." Izzy peeked over at her.

"Very soft and sweet nothing like kissing a guy. No offense." Jo grinned at Alex as he just nodded in approval.

"Why you want to find out." Jo grinned and leaned over Alex.

"What no ewe! You're my sister." Izzy tried to push Jo back as she stole a quick peck.

"What, Kitty told me her and Candy used to practice kissing each other." Jo laughed. Alex found the thought more than a little arousing knowing that Kitty was at least Bi curious having dated Jo. Alex was picturing the two blonde haired sisters making out. Well there was his masturbation material for tonight he thought.

"I don't want my first real kiss to be another girl." Izzy pouted.

"You never kissed anybody?" Alex asked finding it a little surprising. Sure she was shy but she was a pretty enough girl. Izzy shook her head no as she fidgeted with her hands like she did when she was typically nervous, messing with the bandages.

"Well kiss Alex. He has kissed all his other cousins." Jo grinned at him.

"Even you?" Izzy bit her lip looking at Jo.

"Yep." Jo smiled. Sure there hadn't been any tongue or anything but it was still a very memorable kiss.

"I don't really know how." Izzy bit her lip looking at Alex.

"Well I guess I could show you if Alex doesn't mind." Jo grinned looking at Alex.

"I guess not." Alex shrugged, His inner voice saying Hell Yeah.

"I will do it and then you can try." Jo smiled at Izzy.

"Okay." Izzy bit her lip.

"Okay watch carefully." Joanna leaned in slowly and tilted her head Alex he did the same. He felt her press up against him, her small breasts rubbing his chest. He could feel his heart racing even before her lips meet his. Her lips softly touched him and they began to kiss. He followed her lead as her lips softly began to playfully peck at his but quickly turned into soft smooching as she softly sucked at his lip with each kiss.

He felt her hand touch his chest. He was half tempted to do the same but touched her arm instead and began to rub it softly. He was totally surprised as he felt her tongue softly touch his lips, playfully teasing. Izzy made a noise somewhere between shock and laughter. Alex extended his own tongue letting the tip of his play at his cousins as they kissed. He hated when she finally pulled away as she looked at him with a puzzled look on her face.

"What." Alex said looking at her.

"Not bad." She shrugged and smiled though Alex had a feeling she had liked it more then she would admit.

"Okay your turn sis?" Jo looked over at Izzy. Alex turned toward her as she blushed getting close to him.

"Okay, ready?" Izzy asked biting her lip. Izzy leaned in and began to peck at his lips and giggled a little, but after a few seconds she got more into it as she leaned into him as her breasts rubbed up against him. He put his hand on her waist as he softly caressed her resisting the urge to let his hand roam up to her breasts or down to her ass out of fear of what Jo would do to him. She soon was following his lead as they began to softly smooch and suck at each other's lips. He softly let his tongue touch her lips as she leaned back giggling but leaned back in and let hers play at his as well. He slowly broke away from her. Not because he wanted to but because she was pretty close to him and he was getting aroused kissing the two sisters.

"Well how was it?" Jo grinned at them.

"A little wet but nice." Izzy blushed brightly looking back at Alex.

"You ready to try a girl now so I can show you how to do it right." Jo smiled. "No offense." She looked at Alex.

"None taken." Alex smiled.

"I don't know, I mean Alex is watching." Izzy blushed brightly.

"Trust me Alex can keep a secret and I am sure he wouldn't mind seeing two girls kiss. Guys like that thing for some strange reason." Jo looked at him as he shrugged and nodded again in agreement. Not wanting to say anything really for fear of not getting to see the two redheaded sisters make out.

"Okay." Izzy blushed.

"Ready?" Jo leaned over Alex as Izzy nodded. Their lips meet as they began to kiss softly pecking at each other's lips though Jo seemed to be more into it than Izzy. After a few seconds Izzy leaned back giggling.

"Wow we got a lot of work to do; you're a really bad kisser." Jo teased.

"What, I wasn't even trying." Izzy grabbed a throw pillow throwing it at Jo. Izzy crossed her arm and pouted. "Fine let's go again."

"I am just messing with you sis, just relax and close your eyes." Jo got up and walked around and sat beside her and touched her cheek. Izzy nodded and closed her eyes and leaned in as Alex watched his cousins kiss. Izzy got a little more into it though Jo was taking charge. Alex couldn't help but feel a little surprised and aroused as he watched the two redheaded sisters make out in front of him. Suddenly Jo sat up looking a little surprised as she began to cough.