4-6 Weeks-Wylder Sisters in Alabama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather lifted her skirt high up on her thighs as she got inside the car. I licked my lips as I pictured my head between those thighs. We talked while Heather drove the short distance uphill, about the area, and things that we like or dislike. Heather and I both loved the water and she knew of a beautiful watering hole not that far from our destination so we took a detour.

When we arrived in the open area with lots of trees for shade and mountains in the background I felt so at peace. We got out of the car and I don't know what possessed me but I immediately stripped off and ran into the cool crisp water. Whatever it was must have got inside Heather also because she joined me. I playfully splashed her with water and she in turn gripped my thigh pulling me under water with lightning speed. We laughed and played until one touch in inappropriate places turned to passionate kisses and us rolling around the grass.

Then we both inserted fingers deeply inside one another thrusting and rubbing each other to an orgasm. Once the immediate hunger was sedated we took our time loving each other. I straddled Heather's small body kissing from her neck down to the valley between her breasts. She was delicious. Her pretty brown eyes like pools of chocolate and her golden blonde her wet from water glistening inside of my fingers.

I run my tongue along the outline of her perky breast then tease her pink nipple with a graze of my tongue. Heather starts to wiggle beneath me but I won't be denied every inch of her lovely body her release will just have to wait. I give her other breast the same attention then suckle the tip between my lips in a hard suction. I continue to rub and knead her breasts pulling her nipples hard and far as they could go from her breasts while kissing down from her breasts to her abdominal muscles.

I let my tongue wiggle over her six pack down to the valley between her hips. I suck on the skin right above her clit then kiss to the side where her thigh is. I taste the wetness on her inner thighs while stroking both nipples with my thumbs. Finally ready I open up her sex with my fingers as wide as I can. Heather spreads her legs into a full split allowing me complete access to her beautiful pink pussy.

I start with the labia flicking my tongue over each side then I take the inner lining pressing my tongue down on her outer clit hood. I insert my tongue inside her vaginal hole thrusting my tongue hard fast and deep. I get frustrated not being able to reach far in this position. I lay back on the grass and Heather sits on my face grinding down on my tongue as I lick her g-spot holding her hip with one hand fingering her ass with the other. She starts to scream for me to fuck her harder and faster as she rides my face and fingers harder.

Heather finally explodes on my tongue then collapses forward holding onto my waist. Her head resting on my thigh and her heavy breaths stimulating my pussy. I'm hot and soaked as I feel my juices gushing from me. I rub Heather's shoulders and back feeling her peach fuzz skin. She turns and put her beautiful pink pussy over my mouth. I slide my tongue deep into her hole flickering my tongue on her inner labia. I pull her down by her thighs as my tongue continues to fuck her and her tongue wants again centers on my clit.

After we give each other another mind curling orgasm we lay inside of each others arms. We discussed many things just laying out on the grass. It was wonderful but I was missing Hannah. After a quick rinse inside the water Heather agreed to take me to Moe's.

HANNAH ***

Moe and I arrive at her two story Tudor. Its exceptional with brick and Mediterranean stone. She gives me a tour of the house then we sit inside of the kitchen. I'm worried about Julianna since her and Heather were behind us and weren't here yet. I voiced my concerns to Moe and she gave me a confused look.

"I thought you were okay with her and Heather being together."

"Yes she was really excited to see her."

"No I meant I thought you're comfortable with them being together. They're having sex right now Elle."

"Oh. Hmm. I should've known that. Yes I am okay with it."

Moe being a very perceptive woman knew that I hadn't had time to register my feelings about Julianna and Heather. Was this the very same as what happened with us in Georgia? Well there we had been together and we knew what the unspoken rules were. If Julianna is happy enjoying her last days then I am happy for her.

After drinking our lemonade Moe and I went and sat in the garden. She told me of her up bringing in Jackson Mississippi and later of her marriage to her late husband Joe. I told her of my upbringing sans the Savannah incident and the events leading up to Julianna and I traveling from Savannah Georgia to Las Vegas Nevada. After that we discussed sex or lack of. Both of our experiences being limited.

Moe told me how much she missed her husband and started to weep. I wrapped my arms around her to comfort her trying not to think of how good she felt as her flesh rubbed against mine. She turned into my arms until we were breast to breast then kissed me lightly. I pulled her against me harder by lacing my fingers into her long fiery red hair. Our tongues probing each others mouths.

My other set of fingers traveled down between us until they reached her nipple. I tugged vigorously while thrusting my tongue against hers. Her huge breasts were delicious! I consumed as much of them as my mouth could hold.

She raked her fingers through my her as my hand made its way down from her stomach to her mound. I rub my fingers along her slit as she moans then plunder my fingers deeply inside of her vaginal opening as I graze her nipple with my teeth. I leave a trail of saliva as I mark her beautiful mammary like a wild animal does his pray.

She just feels so soft and tastes absolutely delicious! We slowly strip one another in no hurry as our hands explore each others body. Tongues dancing over flesh leaving wet traces behind. Mary presses her weight into my body causing me to reflectively grip her waist. I feel moisture drip between my thighs and I rub my knee against her pussy lips.

Moe mirrors my movements until we are both now thrusting against each other hard and fast. Wet cool skin slap together in echoes against the spacious outdoor living area. Moans and loud shrieks cutting through like lightning bolts in the sky. Our lips nipping at flesh until we both reach the edge of the metaphoric orgasmic cliff. "Oh God!" We scream in unison as we find religion.

Moe speaks first as she rolls over to her back. "That was absolutely incredible."

I fully agree but now I've reached my second wind and decide to ride out the wave. I kiss Moe hard on the lips yet put as much passion inside the kiss as we both can stand. Breath coming out in gasps I forge ahead sucking and licking unfaltering in my journey to her treasure. Once I reach the very small grand canyon I press my lips over the entire vulva then suck harder than a Hoover. I blow cool air over the wet heated area as my tongue explore the entire area. Moe is not taking to kindly to my Christopher Columbus expedition she'd rather I just plant my flag. After pushing my face into her promise land I capture and torture her clit with my lips. My tongue is forcing her into submission making her body liquefy beneath me until she starts to have orgasm after orgasm. After I finally release her (due to both us being burnt out on energy) we hear clapping behind us.

"That was a fantastic show." Heather is still clapping giving us a cheeky grin. She turns to Julianna. "I told you there was no need to rush back hun."

As I sat up I caught the look inside of Julianna's eyes and I felt terrible. There was no mistaking that look of pain and hurt. I knew I needed to talk to my sister and make this up to her. Feigning exhaustion I got dressed and asked Heather if she'd mind giving us a lift to the bed & breakfast. Julianna remained silent the entire trip back not engaging when Heather nor when I started conversation. When we pulled up at Antoinette's we bid Heather goodnight and Julianna did tell the beautiful young woman to drive safely.

After Julianna and I entered our suite I pulled her to me wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"What is wrong my love?" "Please tell me. You can say anything. I will never recoil nor judge you sweetheart."

Julianna then seemed to relax. She took a step back but not leaving my arms. She gives herself a mental shake. I just hope she knows she is my world and try to send that massage to her through the universe.

***JULIANNA

I can't explain it. Everything just went into perspective for me after my bout with Heather. Hannah is my love my heart. I was overcome with extreme jealousy seeing her and Moe going at each other with animalistic lust. I had no cause to be angry or hurt. Yet here I was feeling both. I wanted to become one with my sister and only after a few short days I realise it. It's abundantly clear.

I lead Hannah to the bathroom and she follows unquestionably. How many of you have a love that does that? No questions asked just freely gives their all to you. I'm lucky. I know it and I'm deciding now how to keep it all to myself. I know Hannah has planned a special trip for me but I'm weakening by the minute and I would rather just spend my last days at home with Hannah. Who she loves after me I'll let her decide but I'm going to selfishly take this choice for myself.

After preparing our hot bath with bath salts and oil I turn to Hannah stripping her slowly. She watches me silently undeniable is the love that's present. When I'm finally done stripping Hannah she lovingly strips me of my clothing appraising every inch of me. I step into the tub and Hannah sits in front of me leaning back against my breasts.

She whispers softly, "I am terribly sorry Julianna. When Moe told me you were off to be with Heather I thought it would be alright for me to be with Moe. I would never hurt you like that. I promise its a mistake that wont ever happen again."

I feel tears falling down my cheeks as I kiss the back of Hannah's neck.

"Hannah my sweet, you had every right to make love with Moe. I can't have it both Hannah. I can't have conquests and expect you to just twiddle your thumbs waiting for my tryst to be over. I realized after Heather and I that I only want one lover. I always have. I finally have you my dear Hannah and I'd love nothing more than to spend every second I have left with my true love."

Hannah turned slowly in the tub til she was straddling Jullianna's lap. "I meant every word today that was spoken in the diner Boops! You are my yesterday, today and tomorrow. I love you more than i have ever loved. You consume every part of me. I would love nothing more than to belong to you both fully and completely. Will you marry me Julianna? Will you take all I have to offer?"

With tears and between sobs Julianna gave a full throated resonant "Yes, Yes, Yes!"

We washed and dried each other with tenderness and care. I carried Julianna to our bed laying her gently on her side. I lay next to her taking her hand in mine. I rub each finger then give the same treatment using my lips.

I tell Julianna how special and beautiful each part of her body is. She delights in my worship of lovingly adoring her body. I wipe her tears from her eyes with my lips kissing away the moisture. My palms and tongue exploring every nook and cranny exposing every secret hiding place. Under her arms are most sensitive and my tongue at first brought on by mischief claimed the area as his playground.

The moans becoming prominent with each thrust into the cave made me become more forceful as I grabbed her palms interlocking our fingers. I soon began to ravish her body leaving bite marks on her rose colored blush of skin. As I kissed her neck and shoulders while kneading her beautiful globes of breasts. I bow to my queen lowering my head and mouth as tongue traces the most sensational pink areola. I tug with my teeth as my fingers explore Julianna's mound.

My fingers glide over her slick pussy lips. I thrust my tongue over the very tip of her nipple just as my thumb makes contact with the tip of her clit and I flick both back and forth. Julianna is now hot gripping the back of my damp hair pushing my mouth to her sex and I allow her to. My hot tongue dancing over her beautiful stomach down over her bald mound before pressing there with my palm. I glide two fingers from my other hand deep inside feeling for Julianna's spot.

I find it easy enough using force to press down, fingers to thrust and my tongue to assault her clit. Every tool I have for pleasure is now being used. After her first orgasm Julianna flips me over then straddles my face grinding her pussy down hard smothering me. I raise her hips slightly getting some relief as I thrust my tongue deep into her pussy smacking and pinching both her ass cheeks. The faster she goes humping my mouth the rougher I am with her ass.

Raking my finger nails down the cheeks then rubbing her rosebud with my pinky. As I attack her spot now from a different angle with my tongue also stroking her bowels with my index finger now. Julianna screams loud enough to wake the dead as she orgasms or atleast Ms. Antoinette as she knocks at the door then enters.

"Oh for goodness sake!" She stops short once again staring as Julianna disengages from my tongue. We apologize profusely. Julianna explains we were celebrating our engagement and she is sorry things have gotten out of hand. We promise to keep the noise down tonight and throughout our stay. Antoinette finds our apologies and promises acceptable then heads off to her room. Soon as the main door closes Julianna curls up on the bed in a fit of laughter. I wrap my arms around her then join her in the addictive activity.

"Oh gosh! I'm so very embarrassed." She exclaimed.

"Please don't be my dearest. There is nothing wrong with receiving good loving!" I tell her admirably.

We kiss soft and gently with a hint of underlining passion from before as we speak words of love drifting off to sleep.

The next day we woke up late morning. I was excited to start the day but I noticed Julianna had become pale. I hurried and carried her to the bathroom. She vomit a few times. I cleaned her good. Then while she brushed and gargled I called Ms. Antoinette and asked for a staff member to sit with Julianna while I go to Moe's and retrieve our car. As I dressed and Julianna lay in bed I heard a knock on the door. I threw on my jeans and tank top. To my surprise Ms. Antoinette volunteered herself to sit with Julianna. Grabbing my car keys and wallet with clip on chain that I fastened to my Jean loop I promised to be quick. Ms. Antoinette assured me it was no trouble at all for her to sit with Julianna. I thanked the young woman, kissed Julianna then ran to Moe's.

When I entered the shop Moe greeted me with a hug. Honestly I was glad because I wasn't in the mood to get into it about the day before and our rushed departure. I did however apologize for leaving abruptly. Moe said no problem it was best night of her life and she'd forgive me anything. We laughed as I filled out the paper work obtained my receipt then Moe and I exchanged email addresses along with proper goodbyes. I rushed uphill to Julianna.

Ms. Antoinette had got Julianna to eat a half of bagel and drink a few drops of tea. Julianna came out of the bathroom clothed in a simple black knee length skirt and short sleeved mauve button up blouse. I could tell she was sick but she still looked absolutely stunning. I packed our things then took them to the car as Julianna said goodbye to Ms. Antoinette. I thanked her profusely then we were off on the road back to Savannah Georgia.

12