4 Wide Screen New Year's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wrestling match made me wince with desire. Female flesh bouncing and jiggling. Muscles in bunching and enhancing perfect curves. Hands and arms caressing and squeezing. My head fell back. I closed my eyes for a second, overwhelmed. 
I felt a hand on my knee. I opened my eyes to see Errol reaching across to glide his hand over my leg. He turned a querying eyebrow at me. I licked my lips. I nodded. His white grin flashed. I climbed out of my chair to sit on the wide sofa arm next to him. Now he could reach my cock easily. His warm, long fingers loosely gripped my erection and teasingly stroked me.

Gawd.

Down the couch, Kyle and Arno slurped away at each other in the goofiest 69 I could imagine. Like the convoluted poses actors hold in porno movies, both men slurped away at each other's cocks while keeping the view clear to keep watching the big screen. 
Which reminded me.

Cindy lay in her bronzed sleekness across the width of the bed. Marita's bun had come undone and her copper mane spread across Cindy's hips as she assaulted Cindy's pussy. At the other end, Akiko and Cindy indulged in some breast 69, positioned so Akiko's fat globes hung in Cindy's suckling mouth while Akiko lapped feverishly at Cindy's sun-toasted rose nipples. Shrieks and squeals and long, slow moans avalanched out of the TV.

Try as we had promised, similar sounds were building in the sausage party. Errol, whose bisexuality definitely puts men as the majority shareholders, had forsaken the gobsmacking action of the dirty angels on the screen to kneel in front of me. I slipped down into the couch proper and he followed me, his mouth suctioning my crowbar hard cock. Wet and sloppy, he lashed around my foreskin and tickled the hole with his tongue tip. I gripped the sofa cushions hard enough to risk tearing the fabric. 
Kyle now sat in Arno's lap, his ass full of lean black cock. He squatted up and down, fucking himself. Arno reached around with both arms, letting Kyle jerk himself off with Arno's fist. Arno's other hand was a vivid black on Kyle's pale chest, massaging and nipple tweaking.

Marita and Akiko hugged each other close, gleaming bodies slipping and sliding up and down each other. Big tits mashing together, and gliding apart. Marita's neck craned down to mash her full lips into Akiko's in a biting, dueling kiss. Hands lifted and gripped and spread oil on their partner's buttocks until the fine globes shone in the fire light.

Cindy lay spread wide on perfect display, letting us see her pumping a purple dildo into her sweet pussy as she savagely pinched her own breasts. Her perfect feet clenched the rumpled sheets with red-painted toes. The muscles in her forever legs tightened and flexed. Her fluttering eyes looked off into some erotic space above the fireplace.

Baby oil? Dildo? My sex fogged brain wondered how these things just happened to be on hand. Mostly I tried to forestall an early orgasm. Tradition held with thinking about baseball. I didn't know diddly about baseball, so I tried naming all the aliens the starship Enterprise ever encountered. That didn't help. A lot of female aliens didn't wear a lot of costume.

Arno lifted Kyle clear and they stood up. Their erect cocks angry hard and gleaming by the light of the orgasmic sluts on the TV. Errol stopped and we stood as well. My own cock felt like a grenade about to explode.

Arno gave a snarly smile at me and crooked his finger. "You've fucked my wife, buddy. It's only fair you fuck me." He tossed me a bottle of lube, then got down on his hands and knees in profile to the screen. I gulped. My bisexual experiences had been intensely fun but rare. This would be a first. I lowered myself behind him, squeezing and fondling the ebony buttocks with wide spread fingers and thumb. I took my penis by the root and gave the black muscles a slap with my pink cock. Arno wiggled his ass at me.

I squirted a dollop of lube into my palm. Errol's hand came over my shoulder and I passed the bottle to him.

The lubricant felt cool on my overheated plunger. I applied it thoroughly and then the leftovers to Arno's asshole. I slipped my first finger down a hole. Arno clenched and gurgled. I gave my finger a wiggle. Arno hissed happily.

I took a ragged breath and positioned my fat purple cock head to the little opening. I took him by the hips and slowly began to push. Arno nodded, "Good, good. Slow. Feels good. Keep going."

Feels good? I popped my head inside. The tightness almost hurt. Then his muscles accommodated my thickness and it merely felt great. I eased further inside, my eyes rolling in my head at the sensations exploding out from my groin.

I readjusted my knees and feet and began to fuck him, holding on to his slim hips and pulling him back. Arno began to grunt loudly. 
 We hadn't been keeping too quiet. I looked up at the screen.

Marita and Cindy lay in a scissors lock. Their long legs entwined to allow their nearly bald cunts to mash together. They reached and took hold of each other's hands to keep the pressure firm. Wet and sloppy sounds slurped over their squeals. Their hips writhed and bucked, rubbing each other clit to clit, labia lips to labia. The fine female forms shuddered and spasmed from toes to nose, orgasmic tremors shaking them. Their tits jiggled like insane jello with fat, juicy nipples distended on top.

Akiko ran horny hands over both the trembling bodies, caressing, pinching, squeezing. She hunched over, letting her oiled boobs slide over the flawless bronze and cocoa skins.

Again, I noticed that, when the women could focus on anything, some thing over the fireplace that we couldn't see captured their attention.

No. I grinned sideways at the random idea popping into my head. Yes. One easy way to find out. 
I raised my arm and gave the TV screen a friendly wave.

Akiko laughed and waved. Cindy freed a hand and blew a kiss. Marita's eyes were tight shut as she screamed an orgasm, driving her buttery cunt against Cindy's. This was all Cindy needed and she howled out a cum, her sweat-shiny body rigid as marble. 
"You cheeky pair of monkeys!" I gave Arno's ass a slap and really started to fuck him. My chubby slipped in and out with piston power.

"You and Marita," I jerked out the sentence with gasps of breath. "Planned this. 'They can't see us' my left nut!" 
Which, along with the right one, exploded. I volleyed three hot eruptions into my first male ass, fingers clutching his hips, holding firm against him as my cock thrummed.

Arno laughed as his own strokes let fly below.

He fell forward and rolled on to his side, regarding me as he leant on one elbow. Puffing for breath, he smiled. How could I forget this was the man instrumental in once making me walk the halls of this building naked for a practical joke. This shenanigan barely ranked in comparison.

The grunts and shouts behind told me that Kyle and Errol dove off the happy cliff.

We three looked down at our host. We then regarded the screen featuring his co-conspirator. That would have to wait. Marita worked her magic tongue on Akiko's pussy while Cindy attacked the girl's nipples and earlobes and everywhere else her pointed tongue could lick.

We looked back at Arno, now lying flat on his back with his hands behind his head, looking intolerably pleased with himself. His softening cock drooled on his thigh.

"Maybe I didn't give you guys enough credit. It just seemed to jibe with my observations of male nature that a formal announcement of a mutual show would make you feel awkward. Even shy. Tell me I'm wrong."

I couldn't speak for Errol or Kyle, but Arno probably had me pegged accurately. 
An abrupt and loud squeak sparked from the TV. Akiko froze for a long moment, hands clenched on Marita's skull. Then she flopped like a doll. Marita slunk up beside Akiko's body, face shiny, licking her lips. Cindy stretched her length with them. Their gazes flicked from laptop camera to the, obviously now, TV above the fireplace.

The women waved and shouted in unison, "Happy New Year's, guys!"

We stood, held hands and raised our arms high. We bowed as one to the camera over the TV, standing erect again.

"Happy New Year's!"

12