48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's mind was whirling. Her options were limited. She said, "Yes Sir."

"Good. Your first task is to return the favor I just did for you. Peter, bring the bowl and cloth." Albert stood, lowered his pants to his ankles and sat at the edge of the chair. "You are to very gently wash me, and then service me with a measure of enthusiasm. Kneel." Lisa knelt. At a gesture from Albert, she spread her knees. She wet the cloth in the warm soapy water and began to clean the already hard organ before her. She held it up with one hand and began to wash his balls and shaft. There was no doubt what he wanted next. She lowered her head and began using her lips and tongue. She lightly squeezed his balls. After two hours of ordering women around and inspecting their most intimate parts, Albert wasn't going to last long. Moments later he exploded in her mouth. She pulled back. He grabbed her hair and forced her head back onto his shaft. She kept licking and moving her lips.

After a minute, Albert sat back. He handed her the cloth. "I expect you to stay long enough to give me maximum pleasure. You may use this cloth on me and then yourself." Lisa gently wiped his organ. "In fact, go take a brief shower in there. Find some clothing. When you return, your second task will be waiting. I believe her name is Autumn. You will take charge of her personal inspection in the same way I did for you. If you understand, go quickly."

Autumn came into the cabin at Peter's arm, naked and walking with an awkward gait. She heard a toilet flush. The three people stood silently, looking at the bathroom door. In a moment, Lisa emerged in jeans and a t-shirt. A little panic showed on Autumn's face. "Lisa, is Autumn a friend of yours?"

"No Sir, we just met yesterday."

"Good. That will make it easier. Autumn's interview was interrupted as she was folding her towel." Albert handed the towel to Lisa. "Carry on."

While in the shower, Lisa had considered her options. The odds of a better future and even possible escape were with Albert, as opposed to the unknown fate facing the others. Though harsh, Albert didn't seem to be a monster. And he really had given her an intense orgasm. She decided to not only try for this position, but to go all out. She narrowed her eyes. "Autumn, you will address me as 'Ma'am', and you will follow my instructions quickly and precisely. Is that quite clear?" The two men in the room gave Lisa a startled look, but kept silent.

Autumn mumbled, "Yes ma'am."

"Speak up!. I notice that you are walking funny. Are you in pain?"

"YES MA'AM!"

"Here is your towel. You haven't finished your task." Autumn took the towel and began to fold it quickly. She was trembling again. She offered it to Lisa. She took it, shook it out and threw it back. "Try again. I'm expecting more from you!" This time the towel looked much neater. "Now I need to check your personal grooming. Sit on that chair and raise your legs in the air." Autumn quickly did as she was told. Lisa grabbed her knees and spread them apart. She began the inspection, rubbing and grazing the skin here and there. Autumn started to move her legs. "Hold still!" Everyone noticed large red marks on her behind and upper legs. "You missed a few spots when you shaved. Have you ever shaved yourself before?"

"No ma'am, not before today." A blush started to redden her face.

"Go into that bathroom and fetch the razor and cream. Move!" She awkwardly stood up and scampered to the bathroom. When she returned, she resumed her position without further instruction. There were no arms on the chair, so she had to place her hands under her knees. "Autumn, you are doing very well so far. Now, I am going to point out areas that need more attention, and you will take care of them." She again started to lightly run her fingers around Autumn's pussy. Soon her clit peeked from under it's hood. Lisa's erotic inspection continued. "Here." Autumn had to lower her head to see where Lisa was pointing. She moved the razor down and scraped it across the offending hairs. "You won't need any shaving cream. You already are getting plenty of lubrication down here. Aren't you?"

"Y-y-e-e-ss M-m-a-a-m", Autumn replied through heavy breaths. Lisa began slow circles around her clit, while tickling around her thighs and ass with the other hand. Her touch was very light, as Albert had 'taught' her. Lisa saw Autumn's nipples stiffen, as her fingers made closer contact. Autumn's toes began to flex and a low moan came out of her mouth. Lisa's fingers began an accelerated movement. Soon, her orgasm was upon her. Her hands flew from her knees to cover Lisa's hands at her crotch. Her head flew back, her feet were moving, and little gasps came between breaths. She tried to stop Lisa's moving fingers at her clit but couldn't. She rode out her orgasm. The men could see her bodily contractions.

Albert couldn't take his eyes off of the scene. He thought, "Wow. She's not faking that one. The toes curling, that blush, and those contractions are a dead giveaway."After a few moments, her little bodily movements and breathing slowed. Lisa told her to sit up. She gave Albert a glance and moved her eyes toward Peter. Albert smiled and told Peter to bring the bowl and cloth. As Peter approached, Lisa motioned for him to sit.

"Autumn, you are going to pay your dues for that great orgasm I just gave you. You are going to wash Peter and then bring him off. Peter lifted up and lowered his pants and shorts. "Kneel." The tearful, gasping girl took the wet cloth and began cleaning Peter's shaft. Lisa pointed downward. He lifted slightly and felt his testicles being washed. He was already quite hard. Lisa snapped her fingers and pointed. Autumn understood and began licking and sucking.

For any man, the day's events would be arousing, and Peter was no exception. He grabbed Autumn's head and began pumping. He came to a moaning finish. Lisa handed her the wet cloth. Autumn started wiping her mouth. "No, clean him, then yourself!" She wiped the head of his still hard organ, and then brought the cloth to her lips and spit several times.

Albert, who had seemed stunned into silence, spoke: "Peter, give her towel back and take her to the dining hall with the others. Lisa, stay for a moment." They sat in chairs facing each other. Fully dressed, and feeling her success with Autumn, she felt confident. "I am quite impressed with your performance. I would even go as far as to say you are the one I have been looking for. I know you are single, and I saw how you slapped the man you were with, so listen to my offer. I want you to be my assistant. Not my slave or servant, mind you, but shall I say, my 'subservient assistant'. You tamed Autumn with authority. I believe that you even enjoyed it in some small way."

"This is a lucrative business, and I am offering you a position on my crew. Along with the obvious work aspect that you have seen, there are also stays in hotels and fine dining. The work can be extremely hard and sometimes quite dangerous, but the rewards are many. You will be all things to me. A trainer, a travel scheduler, a secretary. You will do similar work with women that you just did. I will demand your complete loyalty. Oh yes, you must also be sexually available to me, and only me. You will be off limits to the crew. I think you have seen that I am not a psychopath or a pervert. I simply believe that men and women have separate roles in this life, and I have never seen a woman who was my equal."

"Now, I'm sure you have many questions, and I will answer all at length. But now it is time to eat. Let's go see what's for lunch while you consider my offer." They walked down the hall to a dining room almost filled by a large table. On the right side, Lisa saw the eight men and the female crew member, fully dressed. Each had one hand on the table. She quickly surmised that each one was handcuffed to a chair. On the left were three women, still in towels. Some had been softly crying. The two other women, comically wearing aprons and nothing else, emerged from a large door carrying trays of food. Someone had traded towels for aprons. They began spooning a sort of stew into bowls and passing them down the table. As they turned back to the kitchen, Lisa did a little double take. One of the server's aprons framed her quite red ass. Several others noticed as well, remembering the first spanking.

Everyone's attention momentarily focused on the food. They began looking at Albert and then at Lisa. Albert held up his palm. "Please enjoy your meal. And remember the rules I established earlier. All will become clear to you soon." The two women passed out glasses of water. Albert pointed Lisa to a smaller table near the door where his three crew sat, already eating, guns beside their bowls. As they ate, Lisa observed various behaviors among the captives. The women were alternately glaring at Albert, the Captain, and the captive men. The men were looking at their food. Lisa noticed a faint smile on one face. She thought, could the pirates have talked to the men and told them they would be released? She was sure the women, after their humiliating ordeal, would not be so lucky. Then she realized that she was also a captive who had gone through the same ordeal. Forced to strip, to have a personal inspection, to have a forced orgasm, to be made to shave! She wondered about the woman from the crew. She was quite skinny, and at least in her forties. Could these pirates have decided they didn't want her? Was she too old? Maybe they had some odd respect for fellow sailors.

After everyone was finished eating, the pirates lit cigarettes. One of them got up and began down the row, offering one to each man. Three nodded and the pirate lit each cigarette with a lighter. He turned his back on the women and returned to his seat. This started a series of sighs and snorts among the women, as their situation began to dawn on them. Albert silenced them with a glance. None of them wanted to feel Autumn's pain.

He rose to speak. "All of you will be leaving the ship in the next two days. My men will take you to your rooms for the night. The men will be cuffed two to a bed. I can't risk any heroics or foolish bravado from you. The women will sleep in one room. We have moved some beds to accommodate this. Ladies, feel free to commiserate and plot all night. In the morning the rules apply once more. I want to compliment you on your compliance thus far. That will be reflected in your assessment. Peter, show these ladies to their room and see to their comfort."

Lisa followed Albert back to the captain's cabin. "Have you thought about my generous offer? Do you have questions?"

"Yes Sir. I feel I have no real choice but to trust your word. I don't want to be with the others. My first question is what is really going to happen to those women? Are they going to be sold off as prostitutes?"

"No, not exactly. But freedom is also not in their future. I have contacts all over the world who rely on me to bring them concubines and courtesans. They will be offered a future in a harem or in an apartment as what you would call 'a kept woman'. As long as they are subservient and can adapt, they will have a decent life. That is why women are on this earth. They are to serve and satisfy men." These women will learn to flatter and flirt in public, and give long and enthusiastic service at night. They will dress, and undress, to please the whims of their man. Some of these men like to trade among themselves. But I have confidence that they will not be killed or given to common pimps. But they must learn to be obedient and attentive."

"And I, as well? What if you get mad or tired of me?"

"Yes, you must also be obedient and attentive, and sexy, but voluntarily. I have already seen that in your personality. That is why you are sitting here. You will be part of the crew and dress like the crew. In private, however, I will expect you to be in any state of dress I prefer, and completely available to me. We will be lovers- of a sort- and after what happened earlier, I don't believe you will be disappointed. When we are discussing business, I want your calm attention. But my decisions are always final and you will follow them precisely. As for making me mad, I don't recommend it. If you defy me, I will whip you as you saw today. I need your decision."

Lisa stood up. She thought, "Here goes." She slowly drew her shirt up and off. She unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them off . She stood naked before him again. She whispered, "Sir, business or pleasure?" and sat on his lap as she began a long kiss.

As their lips parted, he said, "Actually, a bit of both, my dear. You are going to do a training session tomorrow with the women. You will teach them three positions of display. Stand up. I will teach them to you now." Lisa frowned a bit and hesitantly stood. "The first is called 'inspection'. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and your hands behind your head. Elbows back." Albert stood. "This allows me to assess your physical condition. Turn slowly." As she turned, he ran a finger down her back and left cheek. Lisa shivered. "Position two. Kneel. Knees spread wide. Hands behind your head. Good. Now practice moving quickly and gracefully between these positions. Remember, elbows back, knees wide."

Lisa bent forward on all fours to rise. "No. To gracefully stand, stay upright and extend one foot in front, then rise." After several repeats, Lisa was standing at inspection. Albert brushed the back of his hand across her erect nipples. Another shiver. He trailed his hand slowly down to lightly caress her bare pussy. A gasp. He caught her folds between three fingers and lightly tugged her lips. Lisa went up on her toes and gasped again.

Albert said, "I believe you are ready for the third position, my dear. Down on all fours." As she moved, he opened his pants and shirt and slipped them off. "Knees apart, bottom up." He knelt behind her and touched her outer lips with his penis. Then he slowly slipped in. A moan escaped Lisa's mouth, and another. Albert set up a rhythm. He reached down to caress her clit. At times he slowed to a steady in and out. Then he would speed up. All the time, his fingers gently rubbed her. He knew from long experience that women took much longer than men to orgasm. He also knew that forcing women to submit and display themselves was often a subconscious turn-on. He sensed she was close. She was moving back against him. He heard a low groan, and sped up his rhythm, his fingers rapidly strumming her clit.

"Ahhhh Ahhh Uhhhh Oh Oh Oh!" Those hard contractions had always been a trigger for him. Seconds later, Albert exploded into her spasmodic pussy. They collapsed to the floor.

"Are you still with me, Lisa?"

"Ahhhh.. yes. ahhh uhh Sir."

He told Lisa to shower first as the stall was small. Later they sat at a table. Albert's smile faded. He said, "Business. When we are working I will be very demanding. There is no room for error or softness. You will still address me as 'Sir' and show deference at all times. The men will lose all respect if they see defiance in you. Do not give them orders. Do not even speak to them unless you have to. They are not nice men. Do not grow cocky or there will be a swift consequence. Do you understand?"

"I think so Sir. I'm at your mercy. I will try to do what you want. Some of these women are not going to have an easy life, are they?"

"Perhaps not. Lisa, if you can't put such sympathies out of your mind, I will take you to join them."

"No Sir! Please!" A small panic began to arise in her chest. "Let me show you. Tell me what you want me to do with them."

"That's better. Have you thought about the positions? How do you plan to proceed?"

"Ummm, I thought I would take them one at a time and teach them."

"Take two at a time. It will save time and it will be more instructive for them. They all need to get over their modesty. In fact, you will take two and I will take the other three. Then we will compare."

Next morning, Albert stayed well back as Lisa opened the ladies cabin. All had found various articles of clothing during the night. "Did anyone tell you to get dressed?" demanded Lisa. All the women froze. "Get them off! Now!" Robes, pajamas and jeans began dropping. She pointed to Autumn and Julie, who had been first to get her clothes off. "Come with me. Quickly!" As they headed toward an empty cabin, Lisa asked, "Have you eaten?"

"Yes Ma'am," Autumn quickly replied.

Lisa showed them into an empty cabin. "No talking. Get in there. She left the door open. "Go into the bathroom together and take care of things. While you're there, check each others grooming, especially around the ass, where its hard to see. That seems to be very important around here. You have 5 minutes. She noticed Albert with the other girls in the hallway. Her competitive instincts kicked in. She thought, "no sympathy, no softness." The two women filed back into the room. "Kneel, facing each other." They quickly complied. "I am now with Albert. You will do exactly what I tell you to do, quickly and without thinking. I hope that is clear." Lisa picked up a large wooden spoon that she had found in the galley. "My hand may not be very persuasive, but this will be. Now, we have work to do. I am to train you in ways that will be helpful to you in the future. You will address me as 'Ma'am'. Now, hands behind your head." Lisa took the spoon and pushed Julie's elbows back. "You are to mirror each others movements." Both women moved elbows back. "Spread your knees." Autumn moved to comply. Julie hesitated. Lisa smacked her inner thigh.

"Owww! Please!" Through tears, she said, "Ok, ok!"

Lisa tried to think of what Albert would say. "Ladies, this is your position when told to kneel in front of a man. You are displaying your body for him and waiting for instructions. Your tits are thrust out and your knees are wide. Now stand."

The women awkwardly got to their feet. "We'll need to practice a little grace, won't we girls?" Without waiting for an answer, Lisa asked, "Where should your arms be?" They quickly put their hands behind their heads. "Feet apart! This position is called 'inspection'. Good." Lisa began rubbing her fingers over both women's nipples, hardening them. Lisa trailed a hand down to their pussies, lightly exploring. Autumn began to make small movements. A gasp and a little shudder followed.

Lisa said, "Now, down on all fours. Knees spread. Asses facing me." As their legs parted, Lisa gave them an 'Albert', a slow, light rubbing and tugging, moving ever nearer to the clit. Within a few minutes, both women were moist but too nervous to orgasm. Lisa let the girls subside for a while. "This position is called 'down' You will assume it when commanded. Some men will just point down. Others will snap their fingers. Some may call it position 3."

"We will practice going between positions. I am expecting grace and quickness. Stand!" As they worked, a sheen of sweat flowed down faces and breasts. "Kneel." "Stand." Lisa lightly smacked a knee or an elbow a few times, but the girls were getting good at it. Footsteps faintly sounded in the hall. "Stop! Kneel."

In a moment, Albert stood in the door and motioned. "Ladies, come in." His charges meekly filed in. They saw the two kneeling women. With a glance at each other, they knelt in the line. Lisa saw red marks on their thighs. All five were sweaty and short of breath. Albert remarked,"I'm impressed! Now, ladies, you will show me what you have learned. Your responses yesterday and your obedience today will all be part of your assessment score." Ten eyes went wide in shock. "Stand!" The women rose to their position. "Kneel!" Julie was the last to get back down. At a nod from Albert, Lisa went behind the group and gave Julie a low swat.