Maxine's New Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty's erection just stayed at the almost hard enough to screw, but not quite, point. I knew from some of the other men I had been with over the years that his cock would just fold up at its current state of arousal. I knew Marty was turned on; his penis just wasn't quite hard enough. I didn't give it a second thought as I lowered my head to capture his penis in my mouth.

I began to nurse on the head of his penis as a child nurses on his mother's nipple. I sucked demandingly on it and used the flat of my tongue to massage it. Children mash their mother's nipple with their tongue to express the milk. I did the same with Marty's penis. It took a long time but eventually I felt him stiffen and then begin to drive his penis toward my throat. I was still protective of my throat, so I moved my mouth up and own his shaft, all the while keeping pressure on the head of his penis. I felt him stiffen and knew he was ready. I prepared myself for his semen by relaxing my throat to make it easier to swallow it. When it came it was warm and sticky. Semen covers and coats everything it touches. Some women find that annoying, I find it an excuse for a really stiff drink. By the time I finished that stiff drink, Marty, bless him, was breathing deeply.

My body was screaming for release. I know with women it is supposed to be emotional, but now and then it is purely physical. That was one of those times. I needed a cock and didn't really care whose it was. It was probably a good thing that everything was closed. I really didn't want to walk the street or go knocking on doors, so I began looking for something to substitute for cock.

I found it in Marty's flashlight. While Marty slept peacefully beside me, I used the flashlight for something I doubt the manufacturer covered in his directions. I was already lubricated, so it took very little additional stimulation to dilate my muscles enough to work the slightly larger flashlight inside me. My public bone had to move just a little to fit the light inside, but I went slowly until I had four or five inches inside. At that point I began to move it in and out. I stopped every few strokes to massage my clit.

I was so high that when I saw Marty watching me, I had a screaming orgasm for him to watch. My muscles clamped painfully around the hard plastic flashlight. I felt as though I was screaming, but I don't think the noise was as loud as I imagined. I know it sent my nervous system into overload. I lay on the bed shaking, unable to regain control of myself. I was in awful shape when Marty bent over and kissed me. He wrapped me in his arms and held me until I regained control.

"Do you want me to take it out?" he asked. He was referring to the flashlight still embedded in my vagina.

"No, I better do it." I expected it to hurt coming out. I was surprised to find that my muscles had dilated enough so that it easily slipped out. I sighed deeply and then just fell sound asleep with no warning. I have no idea what Marty did at that point.

When I awoke the next morning, Marty was gone. I was just as glad, I really did not want to have a conversation with any of them. Morning after conversations are always the pits. People are either embarrassed or strutting around like barnyard roosters, both are a pain in my opinion.

I walked down to the dining room and had a large breakfast. After breakfast, I went for a long run on the beach. I had been living the good life for a couple of days and felt guilty about it. Since I had bought a new pair of jeans, I had cut my last pair off for shorts. Why not, we were going to be leaving the next day. There wasn't room in the trailer for extra clothes, so it was wear them and toss them. I really didn't mind since they were just Wal-Mart jeans at ten bucks a pop. Even better was the fact that I wasn't paying for them.

After my run, I sat around the pool for a while, but I was quickly getting bored with the families there. Since it was Saturday, it was even worse than usual. All those guys who were in town on business were not working, so they were sitting around hitting on every woman out there. It was just a matter of time before one of the women came running back with her linebacker husband. That might be worth hanging around to see, but even that was likely to be nothing but posturing. You know one of those "I'll kick your ass ... No, damn it, I'll kick your ass..." back and forth, until someone comes along to give them a way out. Men are so predictable. Well, they are until they aren't and then someone dies.

So I marched my ass up to the room, took a shower, put on my clean jeans and the new black lightweight sweatshirt with the short sleeves, and got a cab to Steve's shop. Marty was watching another man weld when I marched my ass up to him. "Hey you," I said shortly. Screw a girl to death then run out on her. Now that ain't nice." I made sure to say it loud enough for everyone to hear. My only regret was that Steve was not in the area."

"Hey, I left you cab fare, what more could you expect." He moved over and kissed me. I let him that one time. It was good for his ego and made me feel like a social worker.

"You gonna have these things ready to go by tonight?"

"Oh yes and, Max, these are going to scream. I junked those Honda motors and got some really bitchin' motors."

"That part is up to you. My part is to keep you alive till we get to California." Then I whispered, "But last night will not happen again."

"It doesn't have to, but it did have to happen once. If you know what I mean."

"I know," I replied, "So take me to lunch."

"Fair enough," he said.

After lunch, I hung out by the pool again and watched the men and women all posing for each other. It was interesting only in that I read most of a mystery novel to pass the time. The people at the pool were more like the commercials in a TV show, something to give my mind a rest now and then.

"You all rested up, Max?" The question came from the much younger and more beautiful Jo Anne Stevens. She was standing over me with a drink in each hand.

"Well, hello," I said, accepting the drink. "Yes, I am all rested and ready to get back on the road. How about you, are you okay?" I didn't need to say that sometimes people got a little crazy about sex with people of the same gender. Not all parts of society were as accepting as where I had been the last several years.

"I'm just fine. Don't worry about me, Max, I'm a big girl."

"Well, that's good to hear. Of course I'm not sure I believe it, but thanks for letting me off the hook."

"Not a problem, as a matter of fact I came to invite you to the club for dinner."

"Thanks, but I really don't have anything to wear. Unlike most women, when I say that, I am serious." I did laugh at myself.

"Yes, I know. Marty said to tell you to use that credit card he gave you and buy something pretty. He and my husband are up to their eyes in this plot, so you might as well give in."

"Alright, but look, you and I are not the same size and whatever I buy, I can't take with me, so no designer crap, OK?"

"Oh shit, then we can go to the mall and mingle with the peasants. Remember, Bitch, I am from a sharecropper's shack. I don't have to buy my clothes at a boutique to be satisfied."

"And you also don't need to buy designer in order to give every man in the room a hardon," I said, in agreement.

"Yeah, that's why I don't live in a sharecropper's cabin today," she smiled sweetly. "If nothing else, I know my strengths. A big brain is nice, but big boobs will always pay the rent."

"And here I am with a B cup," I replied sadly.

"Yeah, but you got moxie and a gun. You ain't going hungry." She showed me the warmest smile I had seen from her to date.

The department store Jo Anne chose was almost a local store. It was one of those Texas chains. I had never heard of it, but the prices weren't completely off the map. I would never have paid almost fifty dollars for a push up bra, but Jo Anne insisted that I do it right. I went along, because after the blowjob, I didn't think Marty would complain. I paid another thirty dollars for a pair of panties not a lot different from those I bought in bulk inside a plastic bag from Wal-Mart.

I had to admit that the dress Jo Anne chose for me was a knockout, even on my less that dynamite figure. It was black with a couple of long pleats that added something to my smallish breasts. All in all, I looked very respectable. It looked as though I might be able to fool the country club crowd just that once.

Jo Anne dropped me at the room, kissed me goodbye, and said, "Get your skinny ass ready. This is your coming out party, Missy."

Marty came home an hour later. Marty and I spent three hours getting ready. "Like it or not, Max, you are going to have one good night out with me."

"Marty, all the nights have been great. I could not have has asked for anything better. You are supposed to be enjoying yourself, not entertaining me."

"You have got to be an idiot. This is the most fun I have had in many, many years. Day or night, men look at me as if I was the luckiest bastard in the world, and they are right."

At exactly 7:30 PM, a limo arrived to take us to the country club. In his fancy tux, Marty was as pretty as a man can be and still be masculine. I loved his medium length white hair. It was almost snow white. It did have some black mixed in, but not much.

My black satin evening bag, which cost over a hundred bucks, held lipstick, a couple of other makeup items, and, oh yeah, my hammerless .38. I had it for a reason, but Marty swore it was just to protect myself because I was so sexy. To that I said then it would still say bullshit.

Dinner at the Steven's club was fabulous. The beef was probably the best I had ever had up to that point. Everything was just perfect. Even though we were leaving Sunday morning, we stayed for the after dinner dance.

"You are coming home with us," Jo Anne said to me.

"Like hell, we are going to be on the road again tomorrow."

"I know and that's why you are coming home with us. You will be no threat to us, since you will be gone tomorrow and most likely will never come back. Besides, you already are a part of the new me. I have no secrets from you."

"How about Marty?" I asked.

"According to Steve, Marty was a swinger when we were both in diapers. At least, that's what he told Steve."

"Yeah, I heard that too."

"The truth is, Max, my husband wants to screw you. I can either go along with this and have some fun in the process, or there will be someone else next week or next month. I know that he knows how to screw around. Hell, he screwed around with me on his first wife."

"So this isn't just about you and me?" I admit I was disappointed.

"No, Max, it's about not ever going back to a sharecropper's cabin," she said.

"Sounds like a good reason to me. Get Marty to agree and I'm down with it."

"Are you kidding? He tripped over his dick agreeing."

"Sounds about right to me. You do know you are gorgeous?"

"Of course, I do," she replied, then turned to go find her husband.

As she walked away I thought, why not. I was still in search of that giant orgasm that had been evading me since the trip began. Maybe the orgy, in a minor key, would be the answer. At least, it was something I had never tried before. Yes, Dear, three, but never four. I wasn't even sure how one managed the logistics of it.

I had been drinking a small amount sure, but the other three were screwed up on something more. I had no idea what they were smoking, so when Marty handed me the tube they had been puffing on, I passed it on to Jo Anne without trying it. I figured I had enough problems. I really couldn't afford any more bad habits.

"Aren't you even curious?" Jo Anne asked.

"Sure, I'm also curious to know what's comes after life, but I'm not in a hurry to find out. Dope is like that for me. One day I will probably try it, but today ain't the day." I did have to admit that they looked very content even before anyone started to do the touchy, feely thing. Once that started, they were absolutely lost in the feelings. I mean it was easy to tell they were floating along on a pink cloud. They just looked beautiful. Yes I was tempted again, but I still resisted. I knew I couldn't afford the kind of money these people could drop on a whim. Being the poor step child was a bitch, but I knew my place.

Still I was feeling really nice, probably by osmosis. Whatever they were feeling must have been catching because there just didn't seem to be any cares anywhere in the world. At that moment there weren't any hungry kids in the Middle East, nor were there any kids dying in Africa. The world just seemed beautiful for a few minutes.

I went to bed with all of them in the Steven's king sized bed. The heat pump was set so that blankets were unnecessary and people were unlikely to perspire. The house was adjusted for an orgy, and I was perfectly willing to do my part.

So Anne reached over and killed the lights. When it got dark in that room it was really as dark as original sin. Last time I had seen a night so dark there were tracer bullets filling the air between the black periods. That night nothing broke the dark. It was so dark that the first one to penetrate me took a lot of feeling around to find the spot. Okay I helped guide the hand that preceded the cock. I was pretty sure that it was Steve's Cock, but I wasn't a hundred percent sure. I just guessed that because he didn't know what I felt like, but he did know what Jo Anne felt like. If anyone would want Jo Anne first, I would imagine it to be Marty. Then again Marty hadn't had his penis in me either. I felt like it was Steve, because he seemed a little shorter than Marty. I had no idea if his penis was shorter, I meant his standing height. But then we were all laying down, so I couldn't be sure of anything.

What I felt was a finger open me first then a hard penis slip in. Since I had heard whispers about Viagra at the club, I was pretty sure it could be either one of them. Whoever it was slid easily inside me and penetrated me deeply. I felt my body open like glove to the welcome intruder. I could feel my breathing go wild as the penis stroked me.

Suddenly I heard the whispered voice, "Tell me." It demanded. I wasn't sure what the voice was demanding but I knew what was on my mind.

"I love your cock. Fuck me, please fuck me." It must have been the right thing because he started to pump me even harder. I knew from the voice that it was Steve, but I didn't care. I just wanted to cum hard enough to turn me inside out. I felt him begin to sweat and then his body began to slide on mine as he fucked away at me. I felt his cock drive in me then he changed to a side to side motion as well as the in and out. I was trying to grind at my pussy with his cock. It was maddening to feel him digging his cock into me. I began to cum instantly as soon as I felt him stiffen. I was cuming while he tried to get even deeper into me to shoot his load. I couldn't feel the semen leave his cock, but I knew it was spurting from the jerking movements of his body.

I heard Jo Anne moaning and begging while I lay trying to come down from the height to which Steve had driven me. Steve collapsed onto me for a second then rolled off me. We lay there listening until it ended with Marty and Jo Anne. "God Damn, I have slept with a lot of women but I have never felt anyone move inside like you do. Your pussy is like a snake."

"Gee, I hope that is a compliment." I said still out of breath.

"Oh God yes it is." Steve said.

Suddenly there was a soft light. I saw Jo Anne laying in the golden fog of light. She sat up and climbed over Steve. She pushed him out of the way so that she would lay down beside me. When she was flat she pulled me on top of her. I immediately began to kiss her. I will say one thing for Jo Anne, she had good instincts. She immediately assumed the dominant role and pushed my face down. In seconds I had one of her nipples in my mouth, and the other between my fingers. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I was being watched, but I didn't care.

She pushed my head again, so I lowered myself yet again. I got to her flat belly, then to the stubble where here pubic hair should have been. Another move brought my lips to the hood covering her clit. My tongue moved that apart so that I could manipulate her clit with my tongue tip. I moved it up and down then side to side. I felt her hips move erratically and knew she was near an orgasm.

Then I heard her say, "Suck me clean."

Without any hesitation I covered her opening with my mouth and sucked. I felt the semen with my tongue but there was not enough to come out in chains or ropes. The fluid coming out was a very minor amount. I had no idea exactly what happened but hands lifted me up turned me over and I found myself looking into the eyes of Marty. He was still in the grasp of the softening drug whatever it was. He looked to be dreaming as he flipped me around so that he could enter me from the rear. I made sure that I guided his still hard cock into my pussy. I made sure it went where I wanted it, since I was more aware of my surroundings than he was.

Marty began to push inside me. He was trying to push his testicles inside me as well as his cock. I didn't mind, I loved the feeling of his cock in me. He wasn't too big or too small in the words of Goldilocks, he was just right. At least, that is how I felt at that moment. I came long before he did. I actually wasn't sure if he came at all and frankly I didn't give a fuck.

After Marty finally collapsed for whatever reason, we all fell asleep. I'm not sure, but I expect they all slept better than me. I was a nervous wreck. Every nerve in my body twitched for hours. I was thrilled to see the sun show through the window.

I slipped from the bed and went to explore the kitchen. I found orange juice and a huge bread box. In the bread box I found bagels. Not the grocery store kind, but the bagel shop kind. I put an onion bagel in the microwave and reheated day old coffee as well. It definitely wasn't a four star breakfast, but it was better than a lot that came before it.

It was 9 AM before the others made it out of bed. After a couple of cups of fresh coffee, Marty and I were antsy. We both wanted to be on the road. I wanted to get away from the Stevens couple. They had seen me do more twisted things than any other couple. Yes, Jen and her husband were close, but Jo Anne and Steve had seen me do it with one more man than Jen had. I know it was splitting hairs, but I am not really a slut. Okay maybe I am sometimes but not always. I just wanted to get away from the scene of my crimes, and in some states I'm sure they still are.

At the shop, Marty and I rolled the new improved bikes into the parking lot. Just as I was about to climb on one, Jo Anne pulled me back into the building. She kissed me with enough tongue that I worried she might re-injure me. I left a little lightheaded but I still managed to get the bike started and then to get my ass up on it. I hadn't realized until the bike seat struck me where it did, but I was tender there. I laughed but only I heard it.

As Marty and I pulled out of the parking lot, I saw the time and date sign on the drugstore. I realized that we had been on the road two weeks exactly. We had pushed hard during that time and covered 1200 miles. We were about to head into the slower part of the trip, but still we had made really good time. Okay I had no idea whether it was good or not, but Marty said was good time so I believed it.

I thought back to the Stevens couple and wondered how many other couples like them were out there. I knew that Marty and I weren't likely to be tripping over a bunch of kinky people at every stop. Still one had to wonder how many couples were out there were just doing whatever it took to hold things together. Jo Anne who probably did love Steve, but who was so marked by her past that it put her present and maybe even her future in doubt. There were likely thousands of other couples just like them along the road west. It was probably a good thing we weren't looking for kinky couples. Marty was just trying to get to the Pacific Ocean and have some fun along the way. Me, I was trying to see to it that he got there in one piece and with all his body parts still working. Getting laid in Abilene was just the cherry on the sundae.