500 Annies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,990 Followers

She had a full bush[going to have to change that]. Her outer lips were swollen and slick, her clit sticking out like a little pearl. I swirled my tongue around the nub unexpectedly, and she shrieked, bucking wildly.

She grabbed my head and pulled it up.

"No, honey, not that, get up here and love me."

I tormented her some more. Instead of doing what she asked I continued my slow ascension, kissing her lower belly, working my way up to those magnificent mounds.

I practically worshiped them, kissing and nipping in small concentric circles until I reached the nipples. By them she was moaning and thrashing, but I locked my lips on first one and then the other, pulling and teasing with tongue and fingers. They were large and long, I found out later she breastfed all her children, and she said the twins really took a toll on them.

It didn't seem to make them any less sensitive.

I bit her neck slightly, kissed her cheeks and eyes as she shook her head from side to side, trying to capture my mouth. I wouldn't kiss her until I was ready, she was almost begging.

When our lips finally met, it was just long enough to form a seal for our tongues, sending them dancing and twirling back and forth. She was actually arching upwards, thrusting. She finally broke the kiss.

"Now, damn it, now. Make me yours!"

She was dripping so access was easy, I slipped all the way in with one long thrust, as she moaned in pleasure. I began a slow, steady rhythm, followed by a few quick and hard thrusts, before slowing down again. She moaned, she gasped, she demanded. Her first climax was tremendous, screaming to the world her intentions. Her second was smaller, but almost as intense.

When she got close she got vocal.

"I'm gonna come, Joe! Come with me baby, please!"

She was bucking and pounding, almost throwing me off. I couldn't hold it any longer, exploding with a force I didn't think possible. She got there just before me.

I collapsed beside her, gasping. This woman was going to kill me, I thought, what a way to go.

She cried, which I didn't understand. I don't think she was sad, so I just held her and let her cry it out. She fell asleep in my arms.

I woke up about three a.m., trying to understand what I was feeling. She was spooned up against me, pressing her hips back and forth into me. I was already erect, and with a little adjustment I slipped right in. We enjoyed a long slow session. only speeding up when the need for release was too great. We immediately slipped back into slumbers.

At seven thirty she woke me up with a warm washcloth, bathing me gently into an erection.

"Good, you're awake" She giggled.

"Lie back honey, I'm going to do the work this time."

She rode me slowly for awhile as I adored her breasts. I nipped one a little too hard and left a small hickey.

"Hey! What are you trying to do, mark your property?"

I was serious as I looked her in the eye.

"Yes."

She looked back just as intently before saying

"Good."

She twirled around, taking my beautiful toys with her, and got down to some serious riding. In a matter of minutes we were spent again, and she was back in my arms. We were almost asleep when the phone rang.

I could hear Cassies' cheerful voice.

"Wake up, sleepyheads! I've already ordered breakfast, if you don't get her soon we're going to eat it all."

We groaned together. Showered together. We would have played again together but teenagers wait for no man.

I thought it would be awkward, but the boys just nodded, and the girls hugged and kissed us like we had been gone a week.

It was a somber group at the train station. I was going to be gone two weeks.

The girls hugged and cried. Maria hugged and cried. The boys even hugged me, which surprised Maria. They might have been a little misty eyed, but that was probably dust.

I told them all to call me, and then found out they didn't have cell phones, she just couldn't afford it. She was living on her salary and her ex husbands' social security. He had died in a car crash five years before. It paid the bills but allowed for very little extra.

The next day I got five phone calls, four thanking me for the cool Iphones, and one from an angry mother who told me if I ever did something like that again without talking to her it would be bad, but by the end of the discussion I was just apologetic enough for her to forgive me.

"I'm going to have to watch you every minute around the kids, aren't I? Be careful Joe, don't spoil them too much."

I told her I hoped I was around long enough to be trained, and she laughed and said that's what she had been doing since we met.

They pretty much called me every day. The boys were glad to have a man to talk about guy stuff with, and the girls were glad to have a father figure. They knew I was always going to tell their Mom what we talked about if she asked, unless it was in confidence, then I would tell her she had to get it from them.

I took two calls on a row one night while I was having dinner with the owner of a chain of book stores.

"How many kids do you have?"

I didn't even think when I answered.

"Five. Four teens, two of each, and a grown daughter with her own child."

"Wow, I bet you are happy to get some relief when you travel, huh?"

"No, I hate it. I wish I was home with them now."

He looked at me with wise old eyes.

"I'm glad for you my friend, glad you're happy, after your first wife and all."

He had read the book of course.

I hardly ever thought of Annie now. It was like it happened to someone else and I just read about it. The only time I gave her any thought at all was after talking to AJ. Her Mom had not spoken to or contacted her from the day she walked out.

I could understand walking out on a spouse or lover, but not how you could abandon a child?

I took Maria and the kids home with me when I got my two weeks off. I had forgotten how small my house was until I shoved it full of kids, but we managed.

The best part of coming home was introducing Maria to Jane and Anne. They took to each other immediately, adjourning to Janes' table and leaving me at the bar with Harry.

"She's nice, and quite a looker, Joe. I'm glad things are going well for you."

Harry was sincere, I could tell.

"Yeah, well, my life sure has changed, I'll give you that. Sometimes I feel like strangling Anne and Jane, If it hadn't been for that night, I wouldn't be wandering the globe like some jet set bum."

"You made them famous as well. We have total strangers come in here looking for them, as if talking to them would help them with their problems. Jane almost put up a sign saying "The Doctor Is In" like the old Peanuts cartoon. But she loves it, even if she grumbles sometimes."

It was odd, all my old friends seemed a bit awed by me. It was like I had done something so outside the norm I was another creature. I never got used to that.

My new family, as I now thought of them, could only stay a week, school was starting. They were all going to be in the same high school, I'm sure Maria was going to have her hands full.

.................................................

I spent the next week with AJ and her family. I told her about Maria and her kids, showing their pictures on my phone. She was glad I found someone new, and wanted to meet her. I promised to introduce her as soon as I got back from my European trip.

We hadn't mentioned her mother once, but as I got ready to go, she asked if since I was going to be in Spain, was I going to look her up. I had thought about it.

"No, honey I'm not. My presence will be pretty well publicized, if she wants to, she can find me. If she doesn't, I don't plan to open old wounds."

This saddened her, but she understood. I don't think she'll ever get over the abandonment, what child would? She mad me promise to send her lots of pictures and presents, and dropped me off.

.............................................

I hated the trip, most of it. I never got to see much of the countries I was in, I was hustled from interview to public appearance to TV set on a tight schedule. I was allowed two days off a week, usually.

Didn't think much of England, but loved Scotland and Ireland. When I was in Scotland I had a case of custom blended scotch send to Harry.

In Ireland, I found a jeweler and had seven silver Celtic crosses made and sent them to Jane, Anne, AJ, Bunny[for when she was older] Maria, Cassie, and Tina . Maria had told me her mothers' clan affiliation, and I sent them all kilts in the correct colors. I sent the boys two dirks with the clan crest inlaid on a silver medallion.

Once we established time lines, we would call each other as often as we could. It was terribly frustrating. I had a deep fear that my absence would make her affection wan, but she never wavered. By the sixth week, our standard good bye was "love you, see you soon".

I heard angels weep and birds sing the first time Maria said it. It just slipped out.

"Bye, honey, I love you."

I heard a startled gasp as she realized what she said.

I didn't hesitate.

"I love you too, honey, very much."

I swear I heard her crying as she hung up.

I was going crazy with lonliness, missing everyone terribly by the eleventh week. Cassie had called me in tears the week before. A boy, a senior, was coming on hard to her. It's a good thing I was seven time zones away. I comforted her as best I could. Then I called her brothers and told them to keep a closer eye on their sisters, and called Maria. She got hot, but I managed to stop her long enough to see if the kids could handle it.

I got the story from Tina. The senior got some books out of his locker, and turned to find Tony, Mickey, and Tina waiting on him. They told him in no uncertain terms to leave Cassie alone.

He sneered, and being much bigger than the boys, asked which one was going to try to make him first.

Tina smiled sweetly.

"We all are asshole. It's not gonna be a fair fight, we'll all go after you, with sticks if we have to. Do you understand?"

He tried to bluff them down when Tina kicked him in the crotch with stilleto heeled boots. As he lay there writhing in pain, she reached down and grabbed his hair, forcing his eye on her.

"Do we understand each other, asshole?"

He nodded. Word got out, mess with one Garza and you deal with them all. Maria acted pissed, but I sure she was secretly proud.

It was two weeks before Christmas, when I got the news They had added nine more cities to my tour.

I was angry beyond words. I was supposed to get ten days with my new family, and now it wouldn't happen.

Management soon learned that a pissed writer is not a good thing. I threatened to just go home, they could sue me for breach of contract if they wanted. In fact, I told them I would never speak publicly about the book again.

I was their cash cow, propelling them off the fringe and into the mainstream, and they were anxious to placate me. We compromised, if I couldn't go home they would send the family to me.

They called Maria in and told her she was being given a special assignment that unfortunately coincided with school holidays. She was furious and threatened to quit until they told her the new duties. She was to fly to Italy with her family to calm me down, by any means necessary.

AJ was given the same information, and so I was standing at the gate in the Rome airport, waiting for my extended family to disembark.

They all flew first class, and when they came through the gate Maria was holding Bunny, so I knew they had met AJ. They had seen pictures of each other.

I was mobbed. Maria was in my arms crying while the girls danced about and AJ smiled. I was required to kiss all the girls, starting with Bunny and ending with Maria. The guys tried to be cool but ended up hugging me anyway. We were all very, very happy.

I had rented a villa, knowing we would need room. I had them for twelve days, and Mike, AJ's husband, was flying in on December 23.

They spent the first day resetting their biological clocks while Maria and I tried to make up for almost three months apart. They ended up relaxed and refreshed while we were tired and droopy.

We went to art museums, saw the sights, did most touristy things. We had a driver and a minivan at our disposal, which was good because none of wanted to try Italian traffic. I learned to close my eyes.

The girls wanted a shopping spree, it was Italy after all. The boys and I decided that as tempting as that sounded we would pass, opting to rent scooters and explore the countryside instead.

I gave AJ a credit card with no limit on it, and told her not to worry about what they spent, consider it an early Christmas present to them all. Pulling Cassie and Tina to the side, I made sure that they knew they could get anything they wanted and Maria couldn't object.

"And if your Mom tries to stop it, make sure she buys just as much, on pain of being sent home."

Cassie hugged me, whispered in my ear "yes Daddy" and fled giggling. She had no idea how affected I was by her words.

The boys and I had a ball. The Vespas were light, easy to handle, and surprising powerful. We went to a cheese factory, a winery, and a fruit farm specializing in homemade jams. It's a good thing the scooters had storage compartments. We had lunch at a farm that specialized in cured hams, and after having a sandwich we ordered three, two for Maria and one for AJ.

We got back just after the girls. The driver was mumbling something that sounded suspiciously like "crazy Americans" while he carried packages into the villa. We helped and all of us had our hands full. I wondered how much it was going to cost to ship all this home.

We all got hug and kisses while they showed us their treasures. The boys and I tried to look interested and almost succeeded. Finally they just sniffed "Men!" and put them away. Maria whispered she had a few things she wanted to model for me in private, which made the clock move with agonizing slowness. I don't care what it cost, designer lingerie is worth every dime.

She was a little pissed when I tore a gown in my haste, but I made it up by demanding she buy at least two more, in different colors.

We made love almost every night and a few times during the day when we were alone. It wasn't the crazy heat of twentysomethings, but the more refined love of an older generation. Quality trumps quantity every time. But the heat was definitely there.

Aj made sure she took the kids with her on several expeditions for Christmas shopping.

Maria and I went out to buy presents for the kids.

She had to slow me down, I would have emptied stores.

"Let's keep them grounded, Joe. It's gonna be hard enough now when the girls go back to school in designer clothes."

Christmas morning was a riot of wrapping paper and ribbon. Everyone hugged and oohed and aahed over their presents.

Mike and AJ were speechless when I gave them their final present.

First was a college fund for Bunny, $150,000.

Next was a certified check for $250,000, to be used as a down payment on a house. Neither felt secure in their jobs and hadn't bought anything yet.

Mike said he couldn't take the money. I had thought about it a lot and had my answer ready.

""Mike, if I died and left you the money, would you take it?"

He grudgingly admitted he would.

"Then what's the difference? I have it and want to give it to you. It really is just a percentage of what I've earned, I won't miss it in the least. If it makes you feel better, pretend I'm dead."

He finally smiled and said "Damn, I'm gonna miss you."

We went to Christmas mass at the Vatican, conducted by the Pope himself. Maria was profoundly affected, she was serious about her faith.

Mike, AJ, and all the kids left on the twenty seventh. The kids were going to spend a few days with them to give Maria and I some time alone.

It was glorious. For the first two days we barely dressed. I found her a bit inhibited sexually. I don't know if it was her Catholic upbringing or her former husband, he apparently had more hangups than a telemarketer. She refused to let me give her pleasure orally, something I couldn't understand.

I cured her, using something I had learned from my interviews. Women want to be loved and cherished, but sometimes they like to be taken. Not abused, but made aware of who they belong too.

In essence, every woman wants the 'caveman' once in a while, just to be reminded.

I gave Maria just enough wine to make her giddy. then talked her into letting me tie her down to the old iron bed we slept in. I used silk scarves, tying her arms above her head, and binding her ankles loosely. She could move her legs but not close them.

I massaged oil into her skin, nibbling her body. I blindfolded he, telling her it would enhance the experience.

I had her moaning in arousal, while I nibbled my way slowly to my goal. She stiffened when I nibbled round her opening.

"Joe, no, you know I don't allow that."

I raised up and whispered in her ear.

"You do tonight."

Her protests turned to moans as I worked her body. She thrashed around as best she could in her restraints, but I stayed right with her.

When she reached her first climax she was screaming, by the second she was moaning, and by the third she was begging.

"Yes, honey, right there, Yes, Yes, YES!

The last yes was more of a scream.

I released her legs and pushed them upwards, thrusting as hard as I could. Her moans had worked me to a fever pitch, and I didn't last long.

She had one more climax before swooning back into the bed. I released her arms and cuddled her.

When she came back to her senses I asked her if I was going to have to restrain her the next time, and her answer surprised me.

"No, honey, but would you do it anyway?"

I love this woman!

.................................................

Just before she left we were wandering the shopping districts of Rome, and happened to end up on jewelers row. The displays were beautiful, but I'm a man, so I wasn't paying attention.

Maria had stopped, and was staring at a display that prominently displayed engagement rings and wedding bands. She had a longing, lost look on her face. I had been thinking about our future for a while, and without hesitation I dropped to my knees right there on the street.

I took her hand.

"Yolanda Maria Garza, I love you with all my heart and soul. Would you marry me?"

There may have been a language barrier, but everybody on the street knew what was going on.

She surprised me. She didn't burst into tears, she didn't display any outward emotion, just bent and gave me a kiss that went straight to my soul.

"It is my hearts' fondest desire to marry you, Joesph Allen Williams, on one condition. We wait a year before marrying. We fell in love quick, I want to stay in love slowly. Can you accept that?"

Indeed I could.

We went inside, and she picked the set she wanted out. It wasn't the most expensive, but it was by no means cheap. She wore it out of the shop, and I hope it never comes off for the rest of her life.

..................................................

As he told of his romance, leaving out the sex parts of course, Barbara had tears in her eyes.

That's a beautiful story, Joe. I hope you live happily ever after."

"So do I, Barbara, so do I.'

Tell me Joe, do you think what you learned from writing your book will help you understand her better?"

"Absolutely, but not from the reasons you assume."

He looked out over the audience.

"Writing the book was probably the stupidest idea I ever had. It was born out of pain, sired by idiocy, and delivered by alcohol, remember, I was pretty buzzed when I came up with it.

Women aren't machines, they're complex beings of flesh, blood, and emotions. There is no one size fits all way to understand them.

qhml1
qhml1
8,990 Followers