52 Pick-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nearly called her a half-dozen times. The problem was I wasn't sure why I was calling her back – was I canceling or clarifying. And just what was I clarifying. I had a dozen different internal conversations about what was going on – I wasn't in agreement with any of them. Finally I decided to take a shower. It ended up being a long shower. An unintended erection had to be firmly handled.

Showered, shampooed, and shaved I was no closer to resolution. I had no idea what I was doing asking Melinda out on a date (there I said the "d" word) or what I was going to wear.

I walked out of the bathroom – and into the unknown. I wasn't alone.

Melinda was standing in front of the mirror doors of the walk-in closet. A red bra and panty set was laid out on the bed. She had a short red dress in one hand and a pair of jeans and a tank top in the other. "I'm just not sure Tim – what do you think?"

I couldn't think. I was standing naked, in front of my just as naked ex-wife. How could I possibly think? - blood was flooding into my cock. A fact not lost on Melinda.

"My, your recovery time has certainly improved with age?" That answered the question as to how long she had been here. She fixed me with her gaze, no it wasn't a gaze. It was more like fixing me in her sights. "Maybe if you tell me what you want Tim, I'll have a better idea about where were going."

I was paralyzed, unable to speak or move. Dinner and "our date" were no longer the issue. Where were we going? Well, one part of me defiantly knew where it wanted to go. My heart was really pounding away quite dramatically.

"Heart rate up a bit Tim? Blood pressure looks healthy." She was nodding in time with the beat of my cock. "Did Jillian do that? Did she like you that way? I must say Tim; it's very striking, very compelling, and very, very attractive."

Melinda was referring to my shaven genitalia. And yes, Jillian did it to me and she liked it – a lot. I'd have said this to Melinda except that somehow during that last bit she had closed the distance between us.

"Don't you agree Tim?"

Melinda pointed down between her thighs - she was smooth too. "Is that what got you excited in the shower Tim? Shaving – or was it why you were shaving? Why were you shaving Tim? Were you getting a little itchy down there?"

I was out of my depth here. I was speechless. I nodded.

"I'm itchy down there too – real itchy. You probably wouldn't believe how itchy I've been." Melinda wrapped her arms around my neck, simultaneously pulling and jumping onto me – she wrapped her legs around my waist. "I bet I shaved closer than you did – wanna feel?"

I was so close to orgasm. "Melinda, I don't think we should be doing this..."

Melinda released one arm, relaxed the other, loosened her legs and slid down. I felt her free hand grasp my cock and before I could grab her butt to stop her she impaled herself on my cock. That was more than I could take.

I spun around and pined her against the wall instinctively bucking my hips into her. Several hard thrusts later I came with a roar. It was one of those ego obliterating orgasms when you lose your sense of you. Cock and cunt was the only reality as I spasmed again and again and again. I just kept bucking into her until I heard Melinda scream my name. We slowly sank to the floor, still joined together.

That's how the kids found us. I'd forgotten completely about them. They'd come home to get ready for their dates when they'd heard Melinda scream.

They'll probably be scarred for life.

Claiming the Kitty

That night the kids went out on their dates. Melinda and I went on ours – sort of. Halfway through dinner neither of us could handle the sexual tension before us. We went home and fucked like bunnies.

The next morning we were awakened by the kids knocking on the bedroom door. Safely covered up we invited them in. Their expressions were unreadable – something resembling wary, weary, and waiting.

"Are you guys back together?" Nothing like the directness of youth.

"I took advantage of your father last night." Melinda's voice was firm, with a tinge of sadness. She was inhaling for whatever she planned on saying next when I interrupted.

"Yes, she took advantage of the opportunity for us to look at reconciliation. If it's okay with her and with the two of you, I think she and I should move back in here – together – as soon as possible. Today even."

"What?" The bed was shaking with Melinda's trembling.

"I think we both need lots of counseling and time and patience. But I really don't see any other alternatives. Do you?"

Melinda's answer was intensely physical. She threw herself on me and started kissing me. I heard the bedroom door slam and a muffled "yeah" from the other side.

Melinda had the situation and me well in hand. "You have no idea how thoroughly I am going to make sure you never regret this – even if it takes my the rest of my life"

She was thorough all right – very, very thorough. I decided the rest of our lives would just about cover it.