6AM Conference Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eLLEXa
eLLEXa
21 Followers

I feel it start to happen after only a few strokes. It's amazing that you can do this to me so quickly! I can already feel how intense this wave of pleasure is going to be, so much so that I'm almost frightened of it. I must have started struggling again without even realizing it, because I suddenly feel both of your arms around me, holding me tight and centering me -- even as you maintain that single pace. Never stopping.

"Shhhhh, baby, let go," you whisper into my ear. "Just let go. I've got you."

I twine my arms tighter around your neck and do as you say. I just let go. I open my body and mind to that building pressure, and soon after I open that door, I just let it wash over me. A singular pleasure so intense, it bears no description or name. It just IS. And I accept it wholly and completely... from you. My body is shaking like a leaf as wave after wave of this pleasure overtakes me. As it does, your pace changes. Satisfied that you have taken care of me, it's your turn to let go now.

Keeping one arm around my neck, you move the other down my side until your hand grips my hip tightly. You bury your face in my neck and then just start fucking me, my pussy still clenching and shuddering around your cock from my continuing orgasm. You move fast and wildly, then slow and long, until you slam into me for two or three final and fiercely executed strokes... and cum. You begin shouting, growling and moaning all at the same time, your grip on my hip almost painful, but bearably so.

You collapse on top of me. Once again, I love that I can so completely ruin you like this... and that you can ruin me. And just like our earlier moment in the bathroom together, you push your mouth against my ear and whisper, "Fuck, baby. Thank you."

eLLEXa
eLLEXa
21 Followers
12