8 Days: Day 6 - FTDS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like you dealt with Vicky," she said. I detected a hint of irritation.

"We went out and talked. I had a good time."

She cackled, "So I hear. When's my turn?"

"Your turn? Donna, you've never liked me. We don't get along worth shit."

"That's not true," she whined. "I...I like you. Sometimes you irritate me, and I'm not stupid, I know I piss you off as well. Doesn't mean we couldn't have a nice sit down."

"I don't know, Donna. Things are such a mess right now."

"Gimme a chance, Damon. Just dinner and talk. Doesn't have to mean nothin'. I think it'd be good for us. Way I figure, if it ain't me, your gonna end up with one of us. I'd like to at least be friends."

Her voice over the phone was amazing: soft, lilting, dulcet tones, her southern accent making two syllables out of words like 'chance', 'talk', and 'friends'.

"Friends?"

"Please? Let's not bicker no more. I think we're gonna be stuck with each other for a long time. How about a drink after work? Hannigan's around 5:00?"

"5:15?" I countered, surprising myself.

"I'd love that. See you then. And thanks for taking my call. I hear you've been screenin' 'em pretty thoroughly."

"No problem. I'm looking forward to seeing you," I told her.

"You're not just bullshittin' me, are you, honey? You really lookin' forward to it?"

Strangely enough, I was. "No bullshit. I'd like to be friends. I'm not even sure why we've been at each other's throats so long."

"Me neither, hun. Ain't that a bitch? I think I'm still pissed about something that happened over a year ago, and damn if I know what it is." She laughed, and I chuckled with her.

"Ditto. Weird huh? 5:15, Hannigan's. See you."

"Can't wait, sugar."

~ * ~ * ~

I was gazing into her big green eyes, pumping her tight pussy trying to nut for the second time. I wasn't working hard at it, I was enjoying listening to her. I could close my eyes, and listen to her sounds of passion forever. Sexy whispered words, overlaid with the most amazing cries of need. Even her delicate grunts where exciting.

She was a loud one, a screamer. I was chuckling as I put my hand over her mouth, trying to quiet her, as she had another big one. I long-stroked her through her beautiful finish, then rested, balls deep, while she slowly came back to earth.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph," she sighed. "Why the fuck did we fight all these years?"

"I think we agreed it goes back to me buying drinks for Lacey and Stacy, and kind of ignoring you, that first time."

"You honestly thought I was with that damn geek?" she said, wrapping her long legs around me and pulling me home.

"I swear, Donna. You and Vicky both looked taken. I don't buy drinks for women who are with someone else."

She chuckled, and I felt her sweet pussy clenching around my cock. I can confirm it's a very sweet pussy. About 20 minutes with my mouth parked there had proven that quite conclusively. "We're idiots, aren't we?" she purred.

"I'm sorry, you know. All this time..."

She pulled me down for a kiss. "Me too, sugar." She was quiet, smiling peacefully as I started up again, slowly, enjoying myself.

"This ain't some revenge thing on her, is it? You and me?"

"Donna, Angel, this is you and me making up for being at each other's throats for over a year."

She grinned teasingly. "I bet you wouldn't mind that big fella down there being at my throat again, would ya?"

I slid my forearms under her shoulders, running my fingers through her luxurious red hair. I took in her pale skin, smattering of freckles, and those mesmerizing green eyes. "Evil girl. You trying to make me pop?"

She giggled. "I wouldn't mind. I bet I could get another one out of ya."

I kissed her softly, stretching out my strokes, probing her depths, feeling the change in her. "God, you play me like a fiddle," she purred.

"Stradivarius," I told her.

We grew quiet, as I concentrated on pleasing her again. I was feeling it, getting close, pounding her deeply, but smoothly. She bit down hard on the side of my hand, thrashing underneath me, the pulsing of her warm tunnel the extra little bit I needed. I groaned, and drove into her hard, exploding within her, loading her up. Damn, the girl was an amazing fuck.

I clutched her to my chest, rolling over with her, holding her on top of me. Her scarlet tresses cascaded around my head, and I kissed her pretty face through the gaps.

"Shit, Damon. I think you and I are gonna be wonderful friends after all," she gasped, her breath still heavy.

I squeezed her tight little butt cheeks. Not much there, but they fit my hands beautifully. "Great friends, Angel."

She tossed her hair back, and I brushed it away from her face, running my fingers through it. She giggled. "I take it you're in the 'for' camp."

"For?"

"Red hair. Guys either love it or hate it."

"Definitely in the for camp. I love it. Damn, you're a good looking woman, Donna."

She cuddled in sweetly, my hands caressing her body. "So what's it gonna be, sugar? Where do I stand now?"

Once again, she had me a bit confused. "I thought we were friends now. Good friends. At least."

"Anything more? Where do I stack up against the others? Stacy, Vicky...Jenna."

Good question. "I don't know, to be completely honest. I don't think I'm ready to jump into a new relationship yet. You and I have a year's worth of hard-feelings to get over. It's a great start, and I'd like to get to know you, the real you, not the crazy girl who was always pissed off at me."

She kissed my chest. "So at least I'm not out of the running. You'll give me a chance? Time for us to get to know each other?"

"I'd like to know you a whole lot better, Angel."

"Mmmm, you knew my hole pretty damn good so far. That Lacey's dumb as a truck. You're right up there at the top, lovin' wise, with the whole package to boot. What a dumb-ass."

"From what I hear, y'all were encouraging her to branch out."

"But we didn't know! None of us did. How could we?"

"That was pretty wrong of y'all, don't you think? Trying to get her to slut out the week before gettin' married." I found myself slowly slipping into some of her speech mannerisms. It didn't sound half as good coming from me."

"Yeah. We fucked up. Everyone did. You ain't gettin' off scot-free. Fuckin' Jenna of all people, Damon? That was cold."

"I know. I was pissed at her, and wanted my revenge. I'm glad I did, in some ways. Jenna and I are closer than ever, and we've pretty much worked out we'd never be more than fuck-buddies."

"For real? I reckoned for sure, she'd be at the top of your list, lordin' it over all of us."

"Pretty sure. I love her to death, she's been my best friend since middle school. But it's not romantic love, if you know what I mean. It's taken all this time to figure that out, for sure."

"Shit. If we'd a known that, things might'a been different, you know. So who's number one, now? Stacy?"

"I don't think there's a number one. Not yet."

"You might want to consider slowin' down with Vicky. You go this far with her, she's gonna want y'all to be exclusive. She's funny like that. Once she does the dirty, nothin' on the side."

"And you're not like that?"

"Not exactly. Once we decide to try somethin' serious, I prefer no outside play. But it's a decision we make, once we've had a chance to get to know each other."

"You seeing anyone else now?"

"Not for about a month. I wouldn't have blinders on, though, unless you told me I should. I don't imagine you're ready to settle down now that you've had the best," she teased, nibbling my neck.

"I need a little time," I explained, massaging her sweet little butt. It wasn't full, like Lacey's, or rock hard like Jenna's. Small and soft, I loved it.

"Reckon I should let you go. You could stay if you like. Spend a little more time gettin' to know each other."

"I should head home before too long. I'm trying to take it easy on Lacey. Not rub it in her face. I'm hoping we can remain friends when this is all over."

"Is that all? No chance?"

"I don't think so."

She pouted. "That doesn't mean no. I guess that's one more on the list. Damn, Damon, you best be worth it."

I laughed. "I know you are, sweet cheeks."

She giggled, wiggling her butt. "You like 'em don't you? Didn't figure you for a tiny butt kind of guy. I guess you don't think I look like a boy after all. That was kinda mean to say."

"We both said some mean things over the years. I usually didn't mean them. The boy thing? Pure bullshit. You're 100% sexy woman."

"You usually didn't mean them?" she teased.

"Hey, how about you? You never said anything mean?"

She grinned. "Didn't mean most of them either. Especially not the whole tiny pecker thing. God, was I off on that one!" She gave me a quick kiss. "No more mean comments about my tits and ass, Ok? I'm kinda sensitive about that. Those really hurt."

"I love your titties, and your ass is awesome. Only the truth for now on, I promise." I squeezed her butt cheeks again. "I love this sweet butt."

"It's not totally off limits, but it's a very select membership. I play back there a bit, but never had nobody big as you. It's not on the early menu. You Ok with that? I know it's a big deal to you."

Two days ago, I might have blown up, like I did with Stacy. "That's fine. It's not that big a deal. The thing with Lacey, it was more about having that one thing that was only for me, you know? Something special. She promised it to me, denied me for a year, and then the first time she was with that asshole, she was beggin' to get her ass reamed, destroying her promise to me."

"I know. Messed up. I...I get where she was comin' from. But she went around it all wrong. I guess kinda like us, not talking about our issues for a year. Seems pretty stupid now."

She rolled off of me, leaned down and kissed me softly. "This was great. I don't typically do this, I swear. I'm not a slut or nothin'. When I'm dating a guy seriously, I like sex. I think it's important to a relationship. But I don't want you thinkin'..."

I sat up and pulled her in for a hug. "I get it, Donna. Hell, we've known each other for well over a year, right?"

She nodded, blushing.

"Don't fret it. This was great, and I don't think badly of you, and don't imagine you hop into bed on the first date. You know I'm pretty familiar with your love life, all of y'alls. No surprises, really. I'm fully aware that this is an aberration and I sure as hell ain't holding it against you."

She gave me a tentative smile. "Yeah. I pretty much figured that much. We're not real secretive with each other, y'know?"

I sat back pulling her into my lap, caressing her soft skin. "Friends for now? A little time to get to know each other, and see what happens?"

I massaged her small breast, feeling her hard nipple pressing into my palm. Nice titties. A little bigger than Jenna, but not by a lot. Funny, Donna, Jenna and Vicky all were no bigger than a B cup, if that. It didn't stop me from lovin' those tits.

"You're not just sayin' that to be nice. 'Be nice to the bimbo' while you're still in her bed? I'm gonna hear from you, right?"

"Hell, Donna. I don't think I could get away from none of y'all, even if I tried. Good friends, Ok? And I promise, we'll be in touch."

We settled into a nice long kissing session to close the deal. I called it off before I had to have her again.

~ * ~ * ~

It had seemed like an eternity, but it was only around 8:00 when I got home. The house was quiet, but I figured Lacey was around there somewhere. I found her in the bed, crying.

I knew she was taking it hard, but I thought we were making progress. I laid down next to her, to comfort her. I held her in my arms, trying to sooth her, when she whispered, "Please, Damon. Please shower. Please."

She could smell me, of course. I had to stink of it. Hell, I'd had my face buried between her friends legs for close to half an hour. "Sorry," I told her, releasing her. I took a quick but thorough shower, and returned to her.

Lacey was sitting up, under better control of her emotions. "I'm sorry about that. I know I have no right to tell you what to do."

I shook my head. "I never want to hurt you, Lace. That was inconsiderate of me. I should have cleaned up, but I was in a hurry to get home to you."

Her eyes glistened. "Really?"

"Yeah. It's been painful but good these last couple of days. Finally talking like we should have. More open."

"I know. Can I fix you something to eat? I made dinner. It's in the fridge."

"I could eat."

She had made a stew. Reheated it was remarkably good. "Damn, Lace! This is great!"

She smiled, and her eyes lit up. "Another TV moment. I never knew anything about cooking. My Mom never taught me. I thought you just stuck everything in a crock-pot and added water. Things like braising the meat, adding the potatoes, carrots and celery only after it's been cooking for a couple of hours, how big to cut the potatoes and carrots, seasoning, thickening, are all news to me. I had no idea cooking was so complicated."

"Good thing. If you cooked like this all the time, you'd have to roll me out the door. Is there any left?"

She served me another half bowl, sitting nearby. "You really like it?"

I chuckled. "I love it. The only thing that would be better..." I shut up. I don't even know how my mind went there. Especially after spending a couple of hours in bed with Donna. The damn Traitor was thinking for me, trying to find his way out of my boxers, all I was wearing.

"What? Did I do something wrong? Fresh rolls, right? I should have made homemade rolls."

"No, baby. The meal is perfect."

"Then what?"

I blushed. She grinned. "What, Damon? Stop teasing me."

"Never mind, it was just a stray thought."

She pouted. "Please? We're being honest with each other. What were you thinking?"

"A stupid fantasy," I admitted.

She looked at me in surprise. The corners of her mouth slowly turned upward. "Tell me. Tell me your fantasy. You never have. The only thing I've ever known about your fantasies is that you wanted me to suck you more, and you wanted my butt. What's your fantasy, Damon?"

"It's embarrassing," I confessed.

"Not to me, it won't be. I swear. Tell me, please?"

"I always had this fantasy of eating a gourmet meal, sipping a drink, having an after dinner cigar, and getting a blowjob. The perfect evening."

Her grin grew from ear to ear. "And you thought about me, just now?"

"Of course. It wouldn't be the same, if it wasn't delivered by the cook. That's part of it. Being pampered, having you work on a meal for hours, struggling to make everything perfect, catering to my every desire. Weird, right?"

"You don't even smoke cigars," she teased.

"It's a fantasy. An image in my head."

She stood, wearing nothing but the robe she'd put on before pulling the dinner together. "Wait here. Don't move a muscle. Don't eat another bite. Give me five minutes."

"Lacey, you don't have to..."

"Shush! Sit and be good." She almost ran out of the house, not even closing the door all the way. A few minutes later, she was hustling around like a fiend. She moved my plate and place setting out to the back porch. I started to get up, and she snapped, "Sit!". I almost laughed, but I knew I probably would have gotten my ass chewed out.

It took more than five minutes, probably closet to fifteen. She replaced the stew in my bowl with a new batch out of the crock-pot, and headed back outdoors. When she was finally ready, she was glowing. "Sir, your dinner is served," she said quietly, holding her hand out. I let her escort me outside.

She'd done it up right. Candle on the table, cloth napkins, a bottle of Scotch at the end of the table. A cigar was on the table, along with a cutter and lighter. I figured she'd been over to visit the neighbors. Tom would sometimes sit out on his back porch and smoke one. We couldn't see him from our porch, our house was deeper on the lot, but you could smell it, if the wind was right. There wasn't much stew left, but I'm certain that was her intention. I sat, and she placed the napkin. "I hope Sir enjoys his meal," she said softly, grinning.

I took a few bites, while she stood nearby, expectantly. "Perfect, my compliments to the chef," I told her.

"Thank you. I'm pleased you enjoyed it. Can I offer you anything else? An after dinner drink? A cigar perhaps?"

"Both would be wonderful."

She poured an inch of scotch in the bottom of the crystal tumbler, and added a couple of ice cubes from a bowl. She passed me the glass, then picked up the cigar. "May I?" she asked, holding up the cigar.

"Please."

She clipped the end off with a cigar cutter, and picked up the butane lighter. She ran the end of the cigar through the flame, turning the cigar slowly. When the end was glowing, she passed it to me, holding the lighter at the ready. She looked practiced, like she'd done it before. I took the cigar in my mouth and she held the flame to the end. The first draw had the end glowing perfectly, and the second one filled my mouth with smoke.

I looked at her in surprise, and she leaned over, giving me a nice shot of cleavage. "Dad smokes cigars," she whispered.

I took a deep draw, blowing the smoke out. I leaned back in my chair, and took a sip of the scotch.

"Anything else you can think of? Anything at all?" She was grinning, her eyes shining with mischief.

"No, I think that's about it. It doesn't get much better than this," I teased.

She untied her robe's belt, and let it slide off of her body, standing there in her perfect nudity. On our back porch, exposed. "Nothing comes to mind?" she asked.

"Now that you mention it," I said, gazing up and down her body. The Traitor was screaming for attention. "A blowjob, would be nice."

She picked up her robe, folded it neatly, then set it between my legs. She knelt on it daintily, fishing my cock out from the gaping fly in my boxers. "We aim to please, at Chez Lacey."

There was no teasing, no foreplay. Her mouth settled over my cock, and slid up and down, slowly, evenly paced, perfect. I moaned, brushed her hair back for a better view, and took a puff on my cigar.

That was it, no talking, no playfulness, no little tricks. She sucked me, while I finished half a cigar and two shots of scotch. It must have been a good 10 minutes of absolute decadent delight. "I'd like to come now," I told her softly.

She brought her hand in play, stroking my cock, turning her hand, twisting and sucking. Her mouth was wonderful, her tongue teasing. I managed a few more puffs on the cigar, before I put it to the side, and held her head in my hands. I groaned my release, pumping into her mouth, while she sucked patiently.

When I was done, she got up, and carried the dishes back into the house. I sat there, my dick hanging out of my shorts, the ice melting in my scotch glass. I looked up into the clear sky, feeling the cool late night breeze against my skin, ridiculously content.

Her hands slid across my shoulders, her lips pressed against my neck. "Anything else I can do to make your fantasy complete?"

I was feeling wicked. "Please. A little more scotch?"

He dumped the dregs over the side of the porch, walking around naked, seemingly without concern. She dropped a single ice cube into the glass, and added a few splashes of scotch. I took it from her hand, and sipped.

"One more thing," I said.

"Whatever Sir desires," she whispered.

I pulled her over in front of me, her rear against the table. "Sit," I told her. She lifted her robe from the ground, put it on the end of the table, hopped up and sat on the end. I parted her legs slowly, wider and wider, until the edge of the table stopped them. "Lay back."

She reclined, and I scooted forward and enjoyed the last element of my fantasy, my dessert.