9/9/09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He varied his touch from the first time he pleasured me with his tongue, this time making long, slow strokes from my clit down past my pussy, as his fingers began gently probing my ass. I was now taking both his balls in my mouth and sucking gently as I continued to stroke his cock, but after just a few more moments of his attention, I began to lose concentration. My hands fell away from his cock as I screamed out my pleasure, my throbbing pussy succumbing to yet another orgasm. He thrust one finger deep into my ass just as I reached my climax, and cum squirted from my pussy, much to the delight of my sqealing friends, who helped Jesse lick it from my wet, hot skin.

It was once again time for me to have a break, although this time I was so exhausted that I stayed on the bed, curling up on one end as Jesse proceeded to take things to another level with my friends while I watched. He encouraged the two women to scissor each other, and they immediately caught on, rubbing against each other and quickly beginning to moan with pleasure. Jesse reached in and fondled whatever he could reach as they writhed beneath him on the bed - clits, nipples, tiny little assholes - and once again I could tell that Jesse wasn't pressing toward climax for any of them, he was merely buying time while I recovered.

Soon, the sight of my two hot friends rolling around on the bed, wrapped in a tight embrace, was enough to bring me back into action, and I joined Jesse in fondling their tits, until he finally decided we were ready for the climax of our evening.

"Now, I know you girls all want to feel this huge cock of mine inside of you, right?"

"Oh, god yes," Jenny answered immediately, "I thought you'd never ask!"

"Well, you'll each get your chance. But by my math, we still owe Max three more orgasms, if she can handle them. If I fuck you girls to your heart's content, can you help me out with Max again?"

"No problem," Anna said in mock seriousness as if we were in a business meeting, "I'll be happy to take on that assignment."

We all laughed, and Jesse claimed Jenny as his first pussy to fuck, guiding us into a position where she could also pleasure me. I lay in the middle of the bed, legs spread wide, while Jenny stood at the edge of the bed facing me, legs apart, pussy ready for the taking from behind. She fingered me for a few moments before Jesse pressed slowly into her, picking up her thrusts into my pussy as he did the same with hers. She cried out, once again surprising me with her uncharacteristically dirty mouth, once he bottomed out inside of her, obviously filling her more fully than she had ever experienced before.

"Fuck yes, fuck me, fuck meeeeeee!"

Before long, she collapsed into the bed, face down, before Jesse reminded her with a few gentle slaps on the ass that she still had a job to do. She immediately proceeded to take out all of her boiling excitement on my pussy, nibbling my clit as she panted against my pussy and plunged in and out of me with two fingers at the same ridiculous pace that Jesse was using to pound into her from behind. I propped myself up on my elbows to watch, and the site of my gorgeous friend's blonde head bobbing around on my pussy while Jesse pounded into her from behind finally sent me over the edge.

"God yes, that's it, I'm cummmming! Fuck her, Jesse, fuck her!" I collapsed once again to the bed, and watched as Jenny reached her climax as well, amazed at Jesse's stamina to keep pounding into her without reaching his own orgasm.

Before long, it was Anna's turn. She wanted to be in a slightly different position, and so climbed onto the bed with me, lying down with her head on the pillows, and wrapping her legs around Jesse as he climbed on as well. As he took his time pushing into her tight little pussy inch by inch, I climbed on top of Anna as well, sitting on her face. She licked me out for a few moments, but then pushed me away as she couldn't breathe and was gasping out in pleasure at the deep thrusts inside her pussy.

I scooted down the bed a bit, and lowered myself down onto one of Anna's beautiful tits, rubbing my clit against her hard nipple. Jesse leaned forward and kissed me, then squeezed my own nipples hard, as I began to rub against Anna's tit hard. I had never even imagined doing something so naughty, and was amazed at the intensity of the sensations, as it was almost as if I could feel Jesse's thrusts into Anna reverberating back into my own pussy as I pressed against her.

Jenny, who had been watching, came over and took Jesse's place pinching and squeezing my nipples, hard, as he returned his full focus to Anna's juicy pussy. I watched him press slowly in and out of her, enjoyed the variety of sensations as Jenny's hands left my nipples raw, but Anna's soft skin rubbed gently against my clit, and soon I was overcome once again. At this point in the evening, I had no concept of how many orgasms I'd experienced, but just knew that it was more pleasure than I'd ever imagined. The one thing I did know was that I still had Jesse's cock in my pussy to look forward to - the one sensation I hadn't experienced yet that evening.

As my mind was wandering with all these thoughts, and I was coming down from my latest climax, I felt Anna begin to writhe beneath me, and pulled my weight off of her chest just in time to watch her cum. Jesse pulled out, his cock rock hard, throbbing, and covered with her juices, and fingered her clit through the last waves of her climax, before she finally rolled over, contented.

We were all silent for a few moments, but my eyes were locked on Jesse's. "My turn?"

"Your turn. By my count, that's eight for you, one for me - how about one last for each of us?"

"Works for me, I've been lusting after that cock of yours all night."

With my friends once again watching, Jesse and I changed positions one last time. He was now on his back, his head on the pillows, and my two sexy naked friends sitting next to him. I climbed on top of him, facing him, and lowered myself oh-so-slowly onto his giant, throbbing cock. I knew that it would be an amazing sensation, and I wasn't disappointed, even after all the other wonderful sensations I'd already experienced that night. His cock was at least a couple of inches longer than any I'd ever had buried inside of me, and especially from this position, riding him from above, I was able to make the most of the feeling of fullness.

I lasted as long as I could, but knew it wouldn't be more than a few minutes, and I doubted he'd need much longer either, after furiously fucking both my friends. I moved us as gradually as I could - first making strokes of just a few inches over a period of two or three seconds, then after a few minutes, I had worked us to a furious pace, as I slid up and down his entire length every second, my ass slapping against his thighs each time I came down on him.

"Are you ready, Max? Tell me when you're there, I want to cum with you..."

Once again, I was amazed by his stamina and control. I glanced at Jenny and Anna, and even though I gave them no verbal instruction, it was clear they understood. They moved closer to me and each took hold of one of my breasts, kneading and pinching the nipples and bringing me to the verge of one final climax for that night.

"Yes, god yes, that's it! Jesse, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cummmmmmm!"

As soon as the words left my lips, I felt him jerk beneath me and shoot his load deep into my pussy. His motion pushed me over the edge, and I felt my whole body spasm, overwhelmed with a combination of pleasure and exhaustion. My friends supported my weight as I rode out the incredible peak of pleasure, Jesse's cock beginning to wither inside of me as it was covered with my flowing juices.

The four of us all fell to the bed, exhausted and completely satisfied.

"Well, girls, you're welcome to stay as long as you like. I'm going to hop in the shower. Perhaps we should do this again sometime? I'll let you decide amongst yourselves if anyone else wants to challenge my stamina."

12