90% True Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
834 Followers

My teeth grit together and I found that my palms and armpits were sweating. This was almost worse, they hadn't found out about me and Keri yet. Had they? God, I still had to tell them. I snapped on the radio and drove quickly to the diner as the two women talked about some test they had that day.

Once we were there my next shock came about, Jen slid into the booth next to Nina instead of me. I tried not to read too much into it as we ordered some drinks and food. Jen looked at Nina, I think for support, and I noticed that Nina's hand was on Jen's leg. The blonde gave Jen a slight nod and Jen turned back to me and started a conversation that will be forever etched into my mind.

"Okay," she said slowly, "There's no good way to go into this so I'm going to jump in and then we can talk about it." She took a deep breath, "I love you, I want us to still be together, but I want to start sleeping with other people."

I blinked, my jaw didn't drop, I just sat there stone still and looked at her. She continued, "I can't imagine breaking up with you, I love you so much. But lately I just feel like I need to get out there and do a little more exploring. You may have noticed that Nina and I aren't just your girlfriends, we've really gotten closer to each other."

She stopped talking as our drinks were dropped off. I raised the iced coffee I'd ordered to my lips mechanically and drank it, completely stunned. Jen pushed her drink aside and leaned forwards to whisper, "When I first set up the threesome on my birthday I admit I was curious. I wanted to see what it would be like to have sex with a woman. But Pete, I gotta tell you, I didn't just like it, I loved it. I mean, you know how much I like sex with you, but I like sex with women just as much."

"Wait," I said. I saw Nina grimace out of the corner of my eye. I'd picked up on something Jen just said, "What do you mean 'women' are there others besides Nina?"

Jen licked her lips and nodded, "Yeah."

"So, you've been cheating on me with other women?" I asked stunned.

Jen simply nodded. Nina quietly added, "we both have Pete, I'm sorry."

Jen spoke up, "There's two girls at my school, you don't know them, but they..." She cleared her throat and then shook her head slightly before continuing, "Well, they're both gay. I mean everyone knows they both are lesbians. So, I don't know how, but somehow it got out that Nina and I were sneaking around, and they approached us. Last weekend the four of us went up to one of their parent's cabins by chestnut ridge and had a sleepover weekend."

"You lied to me about your uncle then?" I asked numbly, still not fully comprehending that my girlfriend was far more gay then I thought.

She nodded, "I'm sorry, I didn't know what else to tell you. One of the two is bi, and might have been ok with you coming, but the other girl, totally gay. She wouldn't have allowed it, and if she would have said no, then the first girl would have bailed too.."

I sighed, "I just want you to know, if you had been honest with me and told me... well... I mean, I would have given you a disposable camera to take along and begged for pictures, but I would have been okay with it."

Jen looked like she might start crying, so Nina put an arm around her shoulders and said, "Pete, we want to make it up to you though."

I eyed Nina, now was the perfect time to tell them about Keri. I opened my mouth to say something but Jen spoke first, "I want to keep exploring... things.... but I don't want you to feel like you're not important to me anymore. So Heather, one of the two from last weekend, agreed to have a little party with us."

Nina grinned and said, "That is, if you think you can handle three horny bisexual girls at once?"

I bit my lip now, "Wait, before this goes any farther, I need to know something. I need to know how serious you are about making this an open relationship."

Jen reached across and took one of my hands in both of hers, "Totally serious. If you feel like we aren't enough for you, or you don't get to see us enough, I won't complain if you maybe go out with someone else once in a while."

I shook my head no, "Look, I see three choices here. We are either going to have to have a normal relationship." I turned to Nina and said, "Sorry Nina, but that means just me and her, no others." Then back to Jen, "Choice two is we are going to have to break up, you go your way, I go mine."

Jen did start to cry then, a sniffle and a single tear fell from her eye, but I continued, "Or three, we really have an open relationship. You understand that I love you, but we're going to be free to experiment on our own. No tracking down who the other person is with, no getting upset if someone is out with someone else, whatever. I won't ever break plans with you or anything, and you'll still be my girlfriend, but if you choose to go out with some guy or girl and have sex, I don't need to know about it. Likewise, I'm going to finally start responding to those flirts at school."

"Choice three, choice three!" Jen practically shouted as she began laughing and wiping away her tears. "That's fine, that's what I want. I want you to be happy, but I just need to explore a little more about what this is...I don't think I'm gay, I love sex with you way too much, but this is all so new. I just can't be shackled and worry about what it's going to mean to you."

Nina smiled at us both, but then she noticed the look on my face and stated, "There's something else isn't there Pete?"

I nodded, "I knew you were cheating on me last weekend and I did something I kind of regret. I slept with someone else."

Jen laughed. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Then quickly ducking her head as she realized we were in a public restaurant she said, "are you fucking kidding me? I've been tearing myself up inside over the last week over cheating on you and you cheated on me?"

She started laughing, and again tears started to roll down her face, but this time I think they were happy tears. Then she threw up her hands, and said, "Fuck it, we're even I guess!"

Nina laughed then and cheered, "yay, happy ending for everyone!"

Like a fool I pointed out, "Actually, Jen's still one or two up on me."

The girls looked confused and I explained, holding out my fingers to represent Jen and Myself. "Number of people I've slept with, three, Jen, Nina, and last weekend girl. Number of people that Jen's slept with now, five. Me, Nina, Rich, and the two lesbians."

Nina cleared her throat and Jen sighed, "I guess I'm at six actually. There's another girl at school who..."

I cut her off, "Whatever, the point is I'm way behind here."

Jen grinned, "Well, we can try to help close that gap a little bit then this weekend."

I was going to ask what she meant exactly, but our food came and we were all silent as we waited for the waitress to leave again. Afterwords all Jen would say was "you'll see." We actually let our conversation drift into a normal topic while we ate, and it was somewhat relaxing just to be talking about normal things again.

Jen kept looking at the time on her beeper all throughout the meal though and finally I asked, "Are you waiting for someone to page you or is it that you have to be somewhere at a certain time?"

Nina answered for Jen as the brunette's mouth was full of turkey club sandwich at the moment, "Both actually, Heather said she'd page us between five and six. When she does we have to hustle over to her place and pick her up."

Jen swallowed and said, "Then all four of us are going to go back up to her parents cabin and have some fun. As long as you don't mind driving that is."

Did I mind driving three horny bisexual women to a remote cabin? Gee, let me think about that for a little while. I let a large fake sigh slip my chest and said, "Oh I suppose so."

Then Jen leaned forwards and asked, "Do you still have the blankets and pillows in your truck?"

I nodded, "Of course, why?"

Jen got a devilish look on her face and said, "Because, it's been almost three weeks since you and I had sex last. Do you know that? We haven't gotten down since my birthday. I'm..."

I cut her off, "Uh, well, we had sex at Rich's going away party actually."

She slapped her forehead, "Yes, I forgot, I'm sorry. Well, anyways, I was thinking that if you trusted Nina to drive, you and I could put the back seats down and we could have some fun on our way up to the cabin."

I smiled from ear to ear, "That's my girl."

Shortly after, Jen's pager went off. We finished our meals very quickly and then went to the bathroom before our car trip, and also to freshen up. Following the directions as Jen gave them to me, we quickly made our way over to this girl Heather's house.

Heather seemed very pleasant, but also a little nervous. She was average height and had very bright orange red hair. A true 'ginger' if ever I'd met one, she had an upturned nose that reminded me of Keri in a way. Bright green eyes and flaming orange red hair that fell from her head in an unrestrained avalanche of waves. Her skin was very pale where it wasn't dotted with tan freckles, but from what I saw of her that wasn't very much. The girl was one giant freckle with some skin showing basically.

What threw me a little is when we pulled up and all got out of the SUV, I began folding down the seats and laying out blankets and pillows for Jen and I. Looking up however, the woman came bouncing out of the house and ran straight to Jen. She wrapped Jen in a big hug and the two started tongue kissing right there on the street. Then Nina came up and squeezed the redhead's ass. Getting her attention Heather turned and began kissing Nina equally passionately.

I felt a stirring in my jeans already as Jen brought Heather over and introduced her. "Nice to finally meet the legend," she said shaking my hand.

I smiled, "I don't know about all that. Hop in the truck, Nina's going to drive and Jen and I are going to be in the back."

She grinned and looked over at Jen, "Oh, do I get to see him in action before we even get to the cabin then?"

Jen just laughed as she nodded. With a little bit of apprehension I gave my keys to Nina and then Jen and I climbed into the back, our feet towards the back of the SUV and our heads behind the front seat. Heather climbed into the passenger seat and set a large travel bag between her feet as Nina climbed in.

Jen pulled me to her and began kissing me. It felt so good to be making out with my girlfriend again that I didn't even notice it when the car started and Nina began to drive. I found that I didn't even mind when I heard Heather, a stranger to me, turn around and start watching us as Jen and I began stripping each others clothes off.

- - -

"Hold up, hold up, hold up," Ann said waving her hand in the air. Are you telling me that Jen didn't even care that you cheated on her because she'd been dyking out with some redhead?"

I nodded, "Actually, Heather and apparently two other girls from her school. I guess in the mid 90s at an all girls private school, it was sort of a thing."

"So you and Jen started having sex in the back seat of the car as Nina was driving?" Ann asked me and I could see that she was getting excited. My wife's nipples were hard and she was beginning to breathe more heavily.

"Come on baby, let's go to the bedroom, maybe I'll show you some of the things Jen and I did in the back of my SUV." Then I reached down and grabbed my wife by both of her hands and pulled her to her feet and led her to the bedroom in the back of our house.

rhev
rhev
834 Followers
12