90210 Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Miss Sharapova, I'm going to let that slip, but if you swear in my classroom again you'll find yourself on the other end of a spanking, is that clear?'

'If you say so.' Maria responded.

'Now would you like to reword the question?'

'Vot is going on? Vi am I dressed in this ridiculous American schoolgirl attire, ven I should be playing tennis viv Anna.'

'You're in that attire so that I and the other teachers at the school know what year you are in.'

'Forget that Mrs Kidman.' Annalynne blurted out.

'Raise your hand Miss McCord.' Nicole instructed calmly, as she leant back on her desk. 'Yes dear?'

'Why have you put us all in this school, why have you spanked everyone, why are you threatening to spank everyone, what the hell?'

The room was filled with loud murmurs of agreement with Annalynne's questions, everyone was extremely angry.

'We have placed you in school because we were failing to uphold the demands that were placed upon us when we women took power. The levels of drunkenness, noisiness, damages and people spending time in hospitals was getting out of hand and the council voted that it was time to implement change.'

This announcement met a hostile response from the class.

'To answer your question of why we had spanked you, and why we are threatening to do so, is because we rightly predicted that this transition would be unwelcome by the younger generations and so we deemed it necessary to use force in order to get you to attend and to achieve.'

The girls' hand shot up in the air, each desperate to speak.

'I will answer one more question.' Nicole stated. 'Yes Miss Lively.'

'What's the point of school though, couldn't you have just limited the hours that the bars were open?'

'Well we're sure that you would have found other ways to drink and cause a nuisance of yourself. We're fed up this place looking like a dump. The point of school is that it was doubly necessary, you need to learn things, for example we need doctors and you need to find more productive things to do. Now that's all the questions, it's time for the lesson.'

The girls all spoke to each other, outraged.

'Quiet now.'

They kept on talking.

'Quiet!' Nicole shouted, slapping a plastic ruler onto her desk, the room fell silent.

'If you look inside your desks you will find a textbook...'

Part 2

The lesson carried on for two hours and as the clock struck ten Mrs Kidman led the girls outside into the playground, before she herself departed. Annalynne wandered about, not bothering to talk to any of the girls in her class. She was wondering where Shenae and Jessica were. A few moments later she spotted Shenae being escorted outside with her mates through the very door she had entered, and then Jess too from her entrance. Annalynne beckoned them both towards her; they walked silently to the far corner of the playground.

'We have got to get out of here!' Annalynne started, she spoke relatively loudly for there were only two 'teachers' in sight and neither were anywhere near them, but standing together next to the building.

'No kidding.' Jess replied. 'But how?'

'Let's just make a run for it.' Annalynne suggested.

'But where are we going to go?' Shenae asked.

'Anywhere!' Annalynne cried.

'But let's say we make it out of here, what's to say they won't find us anyway?' Shenae whispered, fearing being overheard.

'We've got to try, we have to find somewhere we can hide, at least until he gets back.' Annalynne looked around her, the grounds were highly fenced off, and the lowest point was gate at the entrance that the cars had to drive through before the manplague. It was at the opposite end of the playground to the women on watch, they might be able to sneak over it without being spotted.

'Follow me.' Annalynne instructed.

She walked slowly to the gate, trying to look inconspicuous, when she drew nearer; she noticed the building was further in front of the gate, so that if they touched it, they were out of sight. She waited for the Mrs Liu to turn around, when she finally did, they all rushed to the gate.

'Quick!' Annalynne pleaded.

She helped Shenae up being the smallest of the three girls; she climbed over and dropped to the other side. Annalynne then jumped over, and sat on top of the gate, one leg over. She turned to help Jess up who was struggling. They were being watched by everyone in the playground, she gestured for them to look away to avoid causing a scene, but it was too late, a whistle was blown and all the girls turned to face them. Mrs Liu and Mrs Britton came running over and pulled Jess down back into the playground, they tried grabbing at Annalynne but she hopped over the fence.

Grabbing Shenae be the arm, she began to run as fast as she could out of the grounds and into the street. She turned right out of the car park, and they ran uphill without any idea what their plan was. At the top of the hill feeling out of breath, Annalynne stopped and looked behind her, Mrs Liu was right behind them, no sign of Mrs Britton. Annalynne turned to carry on running.

Looking over her shoulder a few minutes later she saw Mrs Liu was only twenty feet or so away from her, she pulled Shenae towards a building on their right and they opened the front door and ran inside, locking the door behind them with the keychain that must have been there before when it was someone's house. They turned around and were horror struck when they saw that in the living room sat four women; Annalynne recognised one to be Jennifer Aniston. She turned and ran upstairs with Shenae just behind her and they found the bathroom, locking themselves in. They stood for a moment, gasping for breath.

'Oh crap.' Shenae whispered. 'What have we done?'

'We haven't done anything Shen, it's them bitches.' Annalynne panted. 'Do you think we can climb out of the window?'

Shenae opened it by climbing onto the toilet, standing on her tip toes she peered out and turned back shaking her head.

'It's a long way down.'

'Then we stay in here for as long as we can, my ass is still red from this morning.'

'Girls, open this door immediately.' Called a voice from outside the door.

'No way!' Annalynne immediately shouted back.

'You can't stay in there forever.' That was Mrs Liu.

'We can try.' Annalynne shouted.

Shenae sat down on the toilet and put her head in her hands. Annalynne decided to sit down on the edge of the bath.

'Annalynne, this is Mrs Liu speaking.'

She paused, perhaps waiting for a reply but she didn't get one.

'I'm going to assume this little escape plan was your idea, am I right?'

Neither girl responded.

'Well I know I'm right because everyone knows Shenae wouldn't have come up with this idea.'

'So what?' Annalynne shouted.

'Well, I'm going to offer you a deal. If you both come out now, I will only give Annalynne a spanking because it was you're idea and it's only fair.'

'What? No way!' Annalynne shouted, Shenae looked at her a little disappointed.

'What?' She whispered. 'Do you expect me to agree with that?'

'No.' Shenae replied, looking down. 'I can't ask you to do it, it wouldn't be right.'

'We're starting to detach the handle as we speak, if you come out now and save having to dismantle this handle, then I will only spank you Annalynne, but if you don't come out before we gain entry in five minutes then we're going to tan you both, very, very hard.'

Annalynne stopped to think for a moment.

'You have five seconds before the offer is off the table.'

Annalynne looked at Shenae with eyes wide open, not sure what to do.

1

Annalynne couldn't think straight.

2

She panicked, holding her head in her hands.

3

'Oh God, I don't know.' She whispered to Shenae, who was shaking.

4

'Wait!' Annalynne shouted. She took a deep breath and stood up. Then slowly walked to the door. She unlocked it. The door flung open. Outside there were several seriously pissed off women. Mrs Liu grabbed Annalynne by the ear and dragged her down the stairs.

'Ow!' Annalynne shouted, 'That hurts!'

'It's about to get a whole lot worse for you young lady.' Mrs Liu shouted, pulling her into the living room by the ear. She let go, and grabbed a wooden chair from the table in the corned and placed it in the centre of the room. Then she walked over to Annalynne who had already tried to run but was blocked in the exit by a woman she didn't recognise. She looked into the face of the tall blonde woman and felt Mrs Liu's hands on the waistband of her knickers; they were pulled to the floor.

'No, stop it, get off me!' She shrieked. The blonde held her arms up into the air, and Mrs Liu unbuttoned her white school shirt one by one before throwing it away, she then unclipped her bra, Annalynne wriggled trying to free herself of the blondes grip to cover her naked breasts, but she couldn't. Then, her skirt was unclipped, and she was completely bare but for the white socks and pumps covering her feet. Mrs Liu grabbed her by the arm and dragged her kicking and screaming to the chair where she pulled her down over her knee and gave her the second spanking of the day.

Annalynne screamed as Mrs Liu smacked her sore bottom. She had a different technique to Lori, Lori's were hard and every second. Mrs Liu's weren't as hard but were faster, she wasn't sure which one she hated more, all she knew was that her bottom stung like made. Although the way the spanked her differed, they both pinned her down in a similar manner, arm pinned behind her back, leg covered by Mrs Liu's.

'Ow!' Annalynne heard Shenae shout upstairs. 'Get off me!'

'What's going on?' Annalynne shouted over the sound of her ass being spanked.

'She's probably getting a spanking.' Mrs Liu replied as she switched to Annalynne's left cheek now that her right was bright pink.

'What?' Annalynne yelped, 'You said you wouldn't spank her!'

'I'm not, I'm spanking you.'

'I don't understand, you promised you wouldn't spank her!'

'Yes. I never said anything about anyone else.'

'You bitch!' Annalynne screamed, with all her strength she broke through Mrs Liu's grip and rolled onto the floor. Before she could move the tall blonde had her in her arms and knelt her on the ground with her chest on sofa, she held her down.

'Thanks Lisa.' Mrs Liu then bent behind Annalynne's ass she knelt on all fours and continued to rapidly smack her bottom.

'You bitches!' Annalynne screamed, 'you fucking lied to me!'

'So what.' Responded the blonde, who Annalynne didn't recognise was Lisa Kudrow.

'This was always going to happen, we just sped up the process. The funny thing is is that we didn't even have any tools to dismantle the door, you could have been in there all night.'

'Oh, you're gonna pay for this!' Annalynne roared.

'I don't think so.' Mrs Liu laughed as she sat on top of her back lightly in order to get a better angle and deliver harder smacks to her bottom. Annalynne could do nothing but weep as she heard Shenae crying upstairs over the loud echoes of her bottom being smacked repeatedly.

Part 3

It had been a long month for Annalynne and her friends. After Mrs Loughlin had been informed of the escape attempt from school she had spanked her at least once a day. Why everyone just assumed it was all her fault Annalynne had no idea, Shenae and Jessica were just as to blame and they got off lightly compared to her. Annalynne had been, much to her bemusement, grounded for two more weeks than they had. However, Annalynne had learnt it was much easier, especially on her bottom, to just get on with it and do as she was told...at least for the time being.

Today though, was Saturday 31st. This meant two things; no school... but even better than that, she was ungrounded. Jumping out of her bed wearing nothing but a smile Annalynne dragged open the curtains of her bedroom, the sunshine blinded her as it reflected off her long blonde hair. She rocked onto the balls of her feet as she ran a finger through her curls while they other reached as high as it could stretching her body. Suddenly, with a spring in her step, she hopped backwards grabbed her nightgown from the wardrobe and opened her bedroom door. She jumped two steps across the hall and opened the adjacent door.

'Wake up Gill!' Annalynne screamed as she slammed the bedroom door into the wall bursting into the room.

'What?' Gillian Zinser replied sleepily from beneath her blanket.

'Get up you lazy bitch, it's time to hit the waves.'

'What time is it?' Gillian complained.

'nine am, get up lazy.'

'Go away!' Gillian shouted, slamming a pillow over her head.

'Come on, it's time to hit the waves.' Annelynne replied excitedly, opening her curtains.

'The waves will still be there at a reasonable hour, now leave me alone.'

'I'm not going to leave you alone so may aswell...'Annalynne ripped the blanked off of her naked body and giggled '...just get up!' Annalynne slapped her friend's bare bottom.

'Ohhh!' Gillian complained lazily, 'fine i'll be up in a minute.'

Satisfied with this typically unenthusiastic response from her laid back friend, Annalynne proceeded to wake up the entire house. Storming into each of the girls rooms Annalynne made sure that everyone one of them were awake before she herself decided to go and dressed. Picking out a pair of denim shorts and a pink bikini set, Annalynne imagined the fun that lay ahead of her.

She did not predict what would happen in the kitchen.

'What do you mean we can't go to the beach!' Annalynne yelled at Lori.

Lori was sat at the kitchen counter on a high stool, drinking a cup of coffee and reading a Jane Austen novel. Annalynne suspected she never read when the girls were out of the house. Feeling a little drowsy, she might have been expected to ask for a cup of coffee herself but this was one of the things Annalynne was suddenly not old enough to do despite being twenty one. Like drinking alcohol, going to parties and apparently surfing. She had only just reached the legal age for drinking and now she wasn't old enough. From what she could gather she would have to wait fourteen years to be able to drink under their laws, but that wouldn't stop her, she would find a way. Besides, she was sure that he was due home from his travels sometime shortly anyway so he would put a stop to this ridiculousness. Annalynne might even persuade him to give them a taste of their own medicine, but she doubted he would, he was too 'nice'.

'Lower that tone young lady.' Lori replied turning the page.

'I'm going back to bed.' Gillian moaned, as she shuffled back upstairs.

Annalynne thought about persuading her to stay but decided her fight was with Lori, she'd deal with Gillian after. She stared furious for a moment at Lori, flicking a page as if they weren't in the middle of a huge arguement. Which they clearly were.

'Lori!' Annalynne yelled.

'I'm warning you Annalynne, one more outburst and you know where you'll go.'

Annalynne thought about that threat, it was not worth risking it.

'Ok, can we at least just talk about why we can't go to the beach?' Annalynne asked as calmly as she could.

Lori looked up and turned to face her smiling.

'You're not allowed to go to the beach because there will be nobody there to watch you and i'm too busy to go today.'

'Wha..!' Annalynne started to shout.

'However...'Lori waited for her to compose herself 'if you want to go to the pool Mrs Aniston and Mrs Cox will be there and I can drop you, Jessica, Gillian and Jess off.'

'What about me?' Shenae asked quietly.

'You're not going, you're coming with me today.'

Shenae looked mortified but said nothing.

'Is Mrs Liu going to be there at any point?' Annalynne asked anxiously, remembering their previous encounter where Lucy Liu had spanked her so hard she hadn't been able to sit down comfortably for three days.

'I have absolutely no idea,' Lori replied, 'But if you don't go, you're going to spend the day with my and I'm going to be inside all day.'

'Fine, when can we go?' Annalynne asked bitterly, not wanting to ruin her first day out (excluding school) in a month.

'I'll take you in ten minutes.'

Annalynne tried half heartedly to arouse Gillian again but she knew it was pointless, she hated the pool and only wanted to surf. Jess and Jessica were dressed and ready to go though within ten minutes and Annalynne was overjoyed, she practically skipped to the car before Lori drove them.

The girls waved sadly to Shenae who had to be dragged by her hand back to the car after Lori left them with strict orders to behave themselves.

Annalynne looked around the pool which was about as long as a basketball court, there were plenty of people there, mostly young. She spotted the two oldest women, Jennifer and Courteney sat at the far end. She motioned for Jessica Stroup and Jess Lowndes to move to a group of empty sunbeds that were slightly hidden behind a large column.

'I think we can sneak out of here you know.'

'What?' Jess asked.

'I think, if we're careful, we can sneak out of here, grab a car and drive to the beach.'

'I don't know, it sounds risky to me.' Jessica replied cautiously.

'Oh come on!' Annalynne protested. 'We can't stay here, look how boring it is.'

The girls surveyed the pool one more time, it did look immensely dull. The girls who were there were all sunbathing around the pool or laid on a lilo. Nobody seemed to be having any fun whatsoever, not to mention the distinct lack of alcohol and music.

Jess looked at Jessica, they both nodded.

'OK!'

The girls walked into the building attached to the pool, it contained a changing room but also it had a refreshment room where they could get frozen treats and drinks. They each grabbed an ice cream and then walked into the changing rooms. Annalynne checked it was empty before then climbing up onto a bench next to the wall and opening a large window. She popped her head out to look around. It was desolate outside, she climbed through followed by the other two.

Each of the girls walked around the car park investigating the parked cars that were scattered. They were checking for keys left in the ignition or behind the mirror, people usually left them there. After a short a while Jess whispered to the others.

'Here!'

Annalynne hurried over and climbed into the front passenger seat, Jessica got into the back behind her. They put their shades on and set off.

The wind whistled through their hair as they drove around the city, the girls felt brilliant, the best they had felt in months. It was great to finally get a bit of privacy. They had grown accustomed to being at school again, sometimes the work was even enjoyable, but the lack of responsibility and privacy was just too much. They were constantly being supervised and they hated it. It was so relieving to be alone for once.

As they pulled up to the beach, the girls were delighted to see that what Lori had told them was true, there were no adults there. But that also meant, unless any other girls had sneaked to the beach like they had they were going to have it to themselves. The only shame was that they didn't have anything to drink.

They made their way down the beach and the sand felt great against Annalynne's feet, she stopped for a moment and buried her toes in it. She was so happy. Once they had reached a good spot they put their bags down momentarily and rubbed sun cream on. It was blistering heat and they already suspected they might have burnt slightly on the ride over, but they didn't care.

'Last one in is a slag!' Annalynne screamed and then ran across the beach towards the sea.

'Oh, you're definitely the biggest slut!' Jessica screamed, as she chased her.

ust as she was reaching the water Jessica Stroup was hot on her tail, Jess was walking quite far behind them though, not really one for sprinting. Annalynne dived into an oncoming wave, the cool water against her skin, soothing her as she was submerged. Just as her head popped up she was splashed in the face by the resulting waves of Jessica's bomb.