99th Percentile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was hard before he even made it through the door. I smiled at him knowingly, and as I closed the door behind him I insisted that he briefly meet my parents. He slinked behind me, trying to will his arousal away. By the time we had stepped into the living room with both my parents, his cock was so noticeable through his pants that it would have been impossible not to see. My mom gave him a strange look, though my dad pretended not to notice. They all shook hands, with Miles trying to remain as still as possible, before I ushered him away.

I led him up the stairs, becoming a little aroused myself knowing that he could see my naked snatch in front of him.

"Have a seat," I told him patting the edge of my bed while I moved across the room to grab my textbook. He obeyed my command and sat down. He seemed unable to focus. He hadn't even bothered to take his backpack off. When I came back, I saw how dazed he was. "Let me help you," I offered, straddling his body. I put my hands under the straps of the backpack and helped him take it off. He couldn't speak. He could only stare at my tits. I put my arms around his neck and started moving my hips, as though dancing. He groaned reaching for my sides.

I stopped moving. "You don't get to touch." I commanded him. He removed his hands, and I continued moving my hips. I was grazing his cock with my wet unprotected pussy. I took my arms from around his neck and used them to support my breasts in front of his eyes.

"That's what you like, isn't it?" I asked, jiggling my tits in front of his hungry eyes. "You like these, don't you?"

He nodded sharply, as I moved my hips back and forth over his cock.

I undid the top-most of the shirt's three remaining buttons, and moaned. "Do you want to grab my titties?" I undid the bottom-most button and put my lips by his ear, leaving my firm breasts to dangle in front of his face. "I moan like a little slut when you grab them ... would you like to hear that?"

"God, yes," he moaned, reaching under my shirt. I quickly grabbed his hands as he did and pushed him down onto the bed.

"Bad boy!" I scolded again. "I didn't say you could touch me, did I?" I slid myself onto the floor in front of him and undid his pants. He went to take them off when I stopped him. "Just enjoy it ..." I purred, pressing my lips against the jeans of his pants. I sucked on his cock through the jeans as best as I could, and found myself immeasurably aroused by how unsatisfied he was by my touch.

"Please," he begged. "We had a deal." Finally, I took his pants off. His cock was much bigger than I had anticipated, full and thick and oozing with pre-cum. I looked up at him with my bright green eyes and he moaned, feeling me take it into my hands. I licked my lips and moved to take his cock in my mouth. I had to stroke him gently, unless he should explode all over my beautiful face. I kissed his bulb with my own moist lips, while my tongue lapped at the cum that had already escaped, eager to not let any more escape.

"I know exactly what you want," I moaned, making his head disappear into my mouth. I sucked on it, feeling the throbbing in the base of his shaft with my hand. "You want me to suck your cock, and make you cum all over my titties, don't you?"

He groaned and nodded.

"You're such a dirty boy," I cooed, stroking his cock faster now. "You want to put all of that cum all over my cute breasts." His body stiffened as I took his cock back into my mouth. I pushed it down my throat, letting him feel the tightness of my throat with the tip of his cock. One of my hands was on his balls, and the other scratching the surface of his body. I increased the tempo, making him stiffen even more.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned. "Please don't stop." He kept fucking my throat, and I could feel his balls ready to fill my throat with cum. I pulled him out of my mouth and started stroking his cock quickly.

"You want to cum on these tits?" I asked him again, he couldn't answer. All he could do was moan and grab at the bed. "Ask me if you can cum!" I commanded.

"Please!" He begged. I said nothing. I kept stroking his shaft. The veins throbbed across his cock. He let out another primal groan to let me know he was about to cum, and as he did I grabbed the top of his cock just below the head, and squeezed. I could feel the orgasm starting in the balls—I could feel how desperately he wanted release. It made my own body tingle to feel it.

"What—are—you—doing!" he groaned, as I held onto his cock stifling his pleasure. "Please!" he pleaded, unable to orgasm with my hand so securely holding him back. It must have been excruciating to be so close and then to have it all taken away. I know it was unbelievably tantalizing to watch him suffer like that.


Finally, as his body stopped convulsing, I let go, making sure he was not hard enough to finish himself in my presence.

"Get out!" I demanded.

"What?! Why?—Why did you stop? I was so close!" he pleaded, pulling up his pants. I went across the room, grabbed my assignment and threw it at him. He stopped doing his pants up and looked at it, confused.

"Next time," I tapped at the assignment's mark of 99%. "Finish the job."

He held the assignment, his mouth open and confused. He didn't know what to say, and I smiled at him as he stood there, holding his pants around his waist.

"Now, when you finish our next assignment, make sure you get 100% ... and I'll make sure you get One. Hundred. Percent."—I stressed the last words very hard, making sure he understood me. "Now get out! And I don't want to see you again until the next one is done."

He left in a hurry after that. I watched him leave from the window. He stood out front for a few minutes, trying to decide what to do. It was almost as though a part of him wanted to march back into my room and just fuck me anyways. I ran my finger over my clit, and squeezed my legs together as I watched him out front. Part of me wanted him to come back in, lean me up against a wall and fuck me until he got exactly what I'd promised him. But as he walked off down the street I felt an even greater sense of anticipation building in my sweet pussy. I couldn't help but play with myself as I thought of all the mean things I could do to him next time ...

12