Horpyna and the Noble Women

Story Info
Noble women defiled by a rebel gang in 18th century Poland
4.5k words
3.99
29.2k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Duchess had awaked to the sounds of screaming; screaming men, screaming women and children, and screaming horses. She, along with her two daughters, her daughter in law, and her granddaughter, had been sleeping in a tent, albeit a splendid one, in the great forest that lay in the center of her family's huge estate in Lithuania. The tent, along with servant lean-tos and an outdoor kitchen, located a short walk along a path from a woodland village, had been set up for the women after her husband, the Duke of Vilna, had dispatched them there for safe keeping during the invasion from the Muscovy Kingdom.

Aided by disgruntled peasants and Cossacks, the ongoing war was laying waste to wide swathes of the country. The Duchess, Sophia, gathered her wits, and then her women, and cut a slit in the back of the tent, leading them into the forest just as dawn was breaking. Resting in a grassy meadow they were captured by a band of armed men; Cossacks and outlaw peasants.

It was led by a woman, Horpyna. She was tall for women, and had been cast out of the Duchy's capital a year ago, at the urging of Helena, Sophia's daughter in law, who had caught her stealing, and also accused her of taking part in running a brothel and of assaulting a kitchen maid. The young woman had confided to Helena that Horpyna had gotten her drunk, perhaps drugged, and then sodomized her with fingers.

Now Horpyna stood over them all. She was wearing heavy black boots, from one of which was a dagger in a sheath, and men's trousers, with a wide leather belt from which hung a cutlass. She had traded a night's fucking for it from a Scot mercenary. In her hand was a cudgel. Her hair, crow wing black, lay down to the small of back in a thick braid. All her fingers had at least one ring. On her wrists were several bracelets, all rich with gems. The value of all of this jewelry attested to her role in the current rebellion; she had taken it from nobles, dead or those who wish they were dead.

She was naked from the waist up; her skin was brown from the sun and wind; she was lean, with muscles rippling under her skin as she moved. Her breasts were small, but obviously firm; aureoles the size of wine goblets were crowned by nipples as large as a man's thumb; both features were black cherry red; her belly was flat as a table top. Despite her size and muscled frame her face was feminine in its features; a nose that could be called aquiline and thick sensuous lips, ruby red. Long dark lashes guarded fathomless black eyes, almond in shape. Her teeth were bright white and perfect. In effect she was a beautiful woman, and deadly.

As her gang surrounded the captives Horpyna took them in. The Duchess's hair, still in night time braiding, was grey, but her body, not protected from assessment by the night gown, belied her age. Large breasts strained against the light material; showing little sag. Her posture was good, and she was almost as tall as Horpyna.

Just behind her was Karyn, her oldest daughter. Shorter then her mother by a head she had wide hips, the result of bearing five children, four who survived childhood. Three were men in the Duke's army, and the daughter was cloistered in a convent that was also in the great woods. Large breasts hung low, but her face was fair, pretty even, with thin lips and light freckles on her light skin. She had thick read hair that hung in disarray from this morning's flight. Her emerald green eyes, known to kind and warm, now only showed terror.

Next to her was her younger sister, Katrina. Tall as her mother, her firm legs and large breasts were exposed due to her shift tearing as they ran thru the woods. Her attempt to cover herself was stopped by one of the gang. So that to all there to eye were incredible breasts for a woman her age; firm, sticking straight out, with large aureoles and nipples, plum red in contrast to her light skin. Her hair was strawberry blonde; so was the light patch over her cunt.

Finally Horpyna's gaze fell onto Helena, who was holding her daughter, Olenka, in her arms. Horpyna's grudge against the noble woman was soon to be seen. Helena was a beauty, as was Olenka. Both had golden brown hair; Helena's, like Katrina's, was a mess. The skin of the mother and daughter matched the color of their hair, with clove brown freckles on the younger woman's cheeks and her small button nose. Both had perfect teeth, bright as starlight.

Helena had worn a laced up sleeping gown to bed, and now having come undone reveled a deep cleavage and firm breasts rising and falling from her ragged breathing. Olenka, who had just come into womanhood; she had turned eighteen here in the woods just weeks ago; had smaller breasts; her hair still was in the twin braids from last night. These fell on her chest.

In a movement that would put a wildcat to shame Horpyna grabbed the young woman and dragged her to a nearby log. She sat down and had her prey then sit on her lap. The girl shrieked, and tears now rolled down her cheeks. Her mother's attempt to reach her was stopped by a large man that had been behind her. He wrapped his muscled arms around the noble woman's chest, and then looked to Horpyna for permission, which she gave with a nod of her head. With that the man, Dan, began to feel Helena's tits, his large rough hands squeezing the globes thru the shift's material. Helena struggled against this, even elbowing her assailant, but the only result was Dan punishing her by twisting her tits.

This had the woman cry out in pain, tears welling in her eyes. Horpyna used a hand to make Olenka look at the treatment her mother was receiving.

This made the girl sob loudly. "Look Olenka, look, this is just the start, your mother is going to get fucked so many times today she'll lose count! Ha! Go on Dan, let the little one see her mother's tits, maybe we'll let her suck them like when she was a babe!"

This last brought a laugh from the gang, and looks of terror and bewilderment from the women. Dan ripped the shift off Helena, letting it fall to the ground. He cupped the exposed breasts, which were heavy but ripe, with aureoles the size of a crown gold piece and nipples like pegs; both were a shade darker then the tits that they peaked.

Her belly had just a slight fold of fat on it, and featured a perfect navel. Her bush was dark brown and trimmed. Dan began to twist and pinch her flesh, first her tits, pulling at the nipples, all with painful force, then down along her sides. Helena writhed in his hold, stomping her feet, pleading to God under her breath.

After awhile Horpyna spoke.

"Yes Dan, bring her here!" The large man lifted the woman off the ground and brought her over to his leader. Now Helena was right in front of her daughter, who was sitting in Horpyna's lap. The girl now shuddered, gasping for breath, deep sobs racking her body.

"On her knees Dan," the man kicked Helena's legs out from under her, making her land so that she was more or less eye level with Olenka. Horpyna pushed the girl forward. "Go on, suck on those tits, I bet you been wanting to ever since you grew hair on your cunt!"

The girl shook her head. "Please, no, I, I do not understand."

This got Horpyna to lean close to the girl's ear and whisper. "Suck on those tits or I'll skin your mother alive. Do it, and do it as if you like it, your mother will."

Freezing first in terror, the girl leaned forward and tentatively took one of her mother's tits into her young mouth... At the same time Dan pushed Helena forward.

"Good Olenka, there, run your tongue along the nipple, suck on it, or I'll put a burning torch up the Duchess's ass!"

The girl obeyed her captor. She placed the tit in one hand and tried to engulf it into her mouth. Horpyna looked at Dan, who was transfixed by the sight of the young woman sucking the tit of her mother. An enlarged cock strained at his trousers. Once this man had simple desires, but no more, Horpyna having converted him, first with her body, then with the various victims that fell to her and the gang.

"Ha, Dan, see, I told you, all of this and more! All of you," she turned to her gang," how these women are done is going to drive you mad!"

The men grunted their approval, some trying to make room in their garb for their rising cocks. Horpyna again gave the young woman instructions.

"Go on, put her tit whole into your mouth, suck it, yes kiss it girl, and love it, yes."

Olenka complied readily, taking one of her mother's breasts with both hands, then all but unhinging her jaws, sucking sounds came from the girl, and saliva ran down her mother's tit, while hot tears fell on it.

"Look at each other, you Helena or I have my men have your girl until there is no life in her!" It was as much the look in her eyes as well as her voice that assured all the women she would do all that, and more. Olenka lifted her gaze up while still sucking as she had been ordered.

"Good girl, maybe I have you suck some cock today! Good, now go back and forth to each tit!" The woman urged her in a low growl. The girl obeyed, moving her mouth from one of the breasts in front of her to the other.

"Now listen girl, that's good, but now bite her nipples until she screams."

This in a hoarse whisper. At this the girl hesitated. Horpyna caught the eye of one of her men, and then nodded to Katrina. He went over to the half clad noble woman and ripped of the remainder of her clothes, revealing a splendid body, and then dragged her by her hair to a nearby tree. He used a leather cord to tie to the trunk, then grabbed a stick and started beat her fine ass with it. The woman, sobbing, cried out in pain.

"Oh God, no, please, no" whack again on her ass. "Please, God, God, oh, ah!"

Olenka cried out herself. "Yes, yes, I will" then looking at her mother mouthed "I am sorry."

Horpyna told her man to stand down, leaving Katrina slumped half way to the ground, moaning. Bloody welts covered her ass cheeks. After a moment the girl took one of her mother's nut brown nipples and started to bite down on it. Helena flinched. This made Horpyna's eyes half close in satisfaction. She stroked Olenka's hair.

"Good, now, until she screams or I'll have her turned over to a Cossack Troop."

In a moment Olenka bit down hard, then harder. Helena bit her lip, closed her eyes, which now welled with tears.

"Ah! No, Ah, stop!" This from Helena. "Please, ow, oh God, please help me!"

Tears ran down the mother's face, her body quivered in pain. Dan held her in place as her body squirmed under the hurt.

Horpyna whooped. "Good, now, fucking harder!"

Olenka now chopped down, causing her mother to lean her head back a let out a blood curdling scream "Oh, Mother of God!" Horpyna directed Dan to take Helena away.

"Good my little Olenka, good. But it isn't fair for you to see your mother's tits, and she not yours, is it?"

All the young woman could do was shake her tear streaked head.

"No, of course not, so do I need to tell you?"

Again the girl shook her head, then reached up and pulled her shift down to her waist. She reveled to all breasts the size of apples, crowned by aureoles and nipples the shade of dark chocolate, highlighted by her golden brown skin. She had a beautiful body, just into womanhood. Freckles to match those on the young woman's face dotted her tits and chest. The men gasped at it, while Horpyna began to roam over it with her callused hands. The girl flinched at the touch, her breath now in ragged gasps, producing a rise and fall of her chest that only made her more attractive. Beads of sweat now formed the girl's forehead, neck, and a cleavage wide because of the girlish tits that were on each side. Horpyna found the girl's nipples and gently twisted them. Then with one hand she raised the girl's head to hers. She found the young woman's lips, forced them open, and penetrated the girl's mouth with her tongue. After awhile she lifted away from the girl.

"Now, Olenka, feel my tits."

The girl, terrified, did as she had been told. Horpyna's eyes closed slightly. Her lips parted. From her slitted lids she looked at her men. All stared at the sight of the young noble being defiled. Then she called out.

"Yuri, bring over the flask of wine". One of the gang stepped over, holding a bladder skin.

"Good, good, please help our guest!"

Horpyna's smile gave Yuri all the details he needed. He grabbed a hold of Olenka's head, tilted it back and forced the spout of the flask past her lips, then squeezed it; all watched as the girl swallowed more and more of the heavy sweet drink. Finally with a nod Horpyna had him stop. The girl doubled over, coughing. This drew a laugh from the men.

"Good, good my little one. Now Yuri my brother, pass around the flask to the women, Katrina first," who still lay in a pile, tied to the tree. "Ha! She will need it. A beating with a little stick does not get her out of a fucking, or two, or ten!"

Some of the men laughed again, but others rub their cock thru their trouser material, and cast their eyes on the most beautiful of the captives. While the wine was given to the noble women; Yuri needed to force the semi-conscious Katrina to drink but the others simply obeyed; Horpyna again turned her attention to Olenka. She locked her lips onto those of the young girl and passionately kissed her, tongue probing deeply, until Olenka was struggling for breath.

Now, from a combination of the sun rising higher into the sky and her fear, the young woman's skin was covered with sheen of sweat. Sweat ran down her cleavage to the belly like a rivulet; her hair was now plastered to her head and neck. While violating the girl's mouth with her tongue Horpyna's hand roamed gently over the girl's body; from the belly that still had a little roll of baby fat, to the breasts as firm as turnips. The girl's body spasmed and quivered and flinched under this treatment. The men watched with lust filled eyes at all of this. Finally Horpyna slowly broke off from the girl's mouth, and then turned to Helena.

"That brothel that you accused me of working, I actually owned it Helena. You cost me dear, but no worries. In a few days a Prussian whoremaster will meet us, and I will gain all my wealth lost back from him, when I sell him Olenka!"

This managed to bring a cry from the stunned women. Some of the men laughed and hooted, while a few seemed shocked at such a fate for a beautiful young woman. Horpyna went on.

"Yes, he will put her in a brothel in Lubbock, where she will be fucked by only the wealthy; ship captains, the heads of the trading houses. But of course after some time, and it won't take long, she'll end up in a whorehouse with drunken sailors taking her two at a time! Ha!"

Helena covered her face with her hands, crying out a prayer. Karyn simply folded her hands her lips moving silently. Only the Duchess seemed unmoved. As for Olenka she had the look of a deer caught in a trap, her eyes slightly glazed, her lips trembling.

"Yes Helena that is your price for crossing me! But of course I must be certain that your young girl is a virgin! If she is no man here with fuck her sweet cunt! Perhaps the Prussian will auction her off!"

She turned to the girl.

"Now my darling, tell me, have you fucked?" Olenka shook her head.

"No, tell me," Horpyna's voice was like poisoned honey.

"No, ah, no I never, never fucked." She said quietly, her body racked by sobs.

"And, so we all know what a good girl you have been, what is fucking?" A look of bewilderment crossed Olenka's face. She looked at the other women. All but the Duchess had blank looks. Sophia simply returned the girl's glance and nodded slightly. Swallowing, the girls responded.

"It, it is when a man, a man, puts his cock into a woman's hole!" With this again some of the gang laughed while others were quiet.

"Have you ever seen a man's cock Olenka?" Horpyna asked in a soft voice. The girl went to shake her head, and then remembered.

"No, no I never have... seen a man's thing."

"Ah, well today is your day! You will see lots of men's things going in and out of your mother's cunt! But first, there is someone here who had wanted you to see his cock! Caleb!"

From the gang a young man stepped out. It took Olenka a moment, and then she recognized him! Caleb had been a kitchen worker at the castle.

"Come come my brother, step up. Now tell me again, what you felt about our young noble."

"Ah, I, I... I wanted to fuck her!"

The last in an over loud voice. Horpyna laughed. Actually the boy had felt love, tenderness and affection for the girl he had known all his life. But Horpyna had convinced him otherwise, first with words, then using her body, and after the war gave her the chance by having him take part in debauched sessions with captured peasant girls and matrons, to get him to transfer his feelings to lust and entitlement.

"Yes, yes, I remember, you told me you wanted to fuck her, how she teased you! You wanted to show her your cock, right?!" In fact Olenka had always been proper and kind to the this boy, never giving him cause to think she teased him.

"Yes, yes Horpyna."

"Good, now go ahead!"

The boy, only eighteen, dropped his trousers, revealing a stiff cock perhaps seven inches in length. Horpyna turned to the girl.

"Go on now, how you made him suffer, now go on, and put those sweet soft hands around his thing."

This in a quiet voice, full of threat. The girl reached out, tentatively, and then wrapped her fingers around the cock in front of her. Her eyes were squeezed shut.

"Good, for a start my darling, but open your eyes, there, good, look at that thing, that cock. Caleb told me how he would stroke it, thinking of you, didn't you brother?" The young man nodded. "But now, thanks to Horpyna, here she is, how good, right?"

"Yes, ah," reacting to the girl's touch.

"Good, gently now girl, now look at his balls, taking them into the other hand. Good, you sweet fucking whore, in a year you will see many cocks, but here is the first." Tears rolled down the girl's cheeks, her body shook and shivered. Silently she wished herself dead. Horpyna turned back to the boy.

"And what did I tell you Caleb, about how we will treat Olenka?" The boy, eyes on the focus of much masturbation, answered thru clenched lips. "We, we cannot, can't fuck her, saving her for the whorehouse."

"Cannot fuck her where Caleb?" This in a hoarse whisper. Struggling the boy replied.

"In her ass or cunt!"

"Good, but for you, since you left the castle with me, what is it that you can do?"

"I, I can fuck her mouth!" This in a whisper.

The gang laughed and cheered, ready to cum in there trousers, watching the young girl, who turned eighteen only a few weeks ago, fondle their compatriot's dick. Helena shuddered at the words, while Karyn still prayed. With this though, Sophia finally closed her up to then defiant eyes. Olenka acted like she didn't hear a word. Then "Go on Caleb, fuck her sweet mouth, get even for all those times she teased you, and then later, well, she watch you have her mother's mouth!"

Not waiting a second, the boy removed his cock from Olenka's hand. He took the young woman's head into his hand and moved his cock right up to her lips. A look of terror now came over the girl. "What, what!" She looked to Horpyna, her eyes filled with fear.

"Go on darling, open up, Caleb is going to shove his cock down your throat!"

The noble girl opened her mouth to scream, and with that Caleb pushed his dick all the way into her. Holding her hair with both hands he forced drove his cock in and out of her mouth. The girl struggled, her braids flying from the motion. Her eyes were shut, but no more tears were to be had, for now.

Horpyna spoke to her. "How is that princess, say, you cannot answer! Dan bring Helena closer!" The man did so, dragging the mother over. Horpyna turned to her.

12