The Insurance Salesman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any hesitation Brittany quickly agreed to my ultimatum. She stood up in front of me and completely removed all of her clothes except for her pantyhose. She kneeled down in front of me and removed my shoes. Leaning forward between my legs she unbuckled my belt and pants and started to pull my pants off of me. I undid my shirt and removed it placing it on the back of the couch. Once she finished removing my pants she just sat there for a minute or so staring at my hardening cock under my pantyhose. She reached for it and began to stroke it and pet it like it was a new puppy or something.

I leaned back onto the couch and relaxed as much as I could allowing her do as she pleased for now. Brittany leaned closer and started to kiss my swelling cock trapped in my silky pantyhose. She pulled down the waistband of my nylons pulling my almost rock hard cock from its nylon prison. She immediately began to kiss and suck my huge cock while at the same time stroking the shaft with her hands. Cupping my balls with one hand and stroking the shaft with the other. Brittany began to only suck on the fat head of my dick. Her suction was stupendous, I could feel all the blood rush and engorge that big mushroom top. I allowed her to continue for a little bit when I decided to stop her.

"Why are you stopping me? Am I doing something wrong? Don't you like me sucking your huge cock?" Brittany asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"No sweetie, you are not doing anything wrong. I just want to fuck that sweet ass of yours and cum all over it. Now lean over on the couch and stay on your knees." I got behind her on my knees leaning over to kiss and lick that hot ass of hers.

I then reached between her legs and started to vigorously rub her hose covered pussy causing her to writhe in ecstasy. After she started to moisten, I ripped her new pantyhose and shoved a finger into her wet cunt. She groaned in pleasure as she began to push back on my finger trying to fuck it. I then got right up behind her and started to push my cock up into her very wet pussy hole. She was very tight and grunted and groaned as I penetrated her hole. I could see her gripping the cushions on the couch and forcing her head and face into the pillows letting out many passionate moans.

I kept thrusting my huge cock in and out of Brittany's now dripping wet cunt. My cock was like a piston pumping sex like it was going to disappear forever. I was gripping her hips tightly when I heard her scream.

"I want you to fuck me in my ass. Put that monster cock into my asshole now." She demanded.

I spit some saliva onto her rosebud and took a finger or two and penetrated her anal cavity. Surprisingly she felt very relaxed and had little resistance to my finger ass fucking I was doing.

Turning her head to me, Brittany explained. "I SO love anal sex and do it every chance I get. Put that big stick into my ass and spread my cheeks like they meant to do."

Without hesitation I pulled my massive tool from her still dripping cunt and pressed my big cock head into her ass. It started to slide into her ass with an almost easy motion. She must have really loved anal sex as she said because I was feeling little resistance to my huge cock pumping in and out of her asshole. With a feverous pace I kept thrusting my cock in and out of her stretched out anal orifice. After several minutes I was ready to explode my cum all over her exquisite backside.

"I hope you're ready you little slut. I am gonna blow my load all over your tight little butt." I said breathing more and more heavy.

"Cum on my ass Big Daddy, I want to feel that hot seed on my silky pantyhose covered ass."

"OOOhhh God, I am gonna cum. Here I go...AAAHHHH.. UUUGGHH. OOOHHHHHH!!!!!" I pulled my dick from her ass and blew a massive load of cum all over her ass and down part of the backside of her legs. I got about five or six good size shots of cum flow from my cock onto her ass.

Brittany surprised the hell out of my when she turned to face me and reached back with one hand scooping up my seed and plopping it into her mouth to eat it all up.

"Thank you Big Daddy, or should I say Big Uncle. I really hope that your new girlfriend likes women as well, because I would sure hate to give up getting fucked up my ass with that horse dick you hide inside your pantyhose. Next time though I want to suck that cum from your dick and maybe even have you cum all over my face." She says with a very approving smile and expression on her face.

"Okay you little horny toad, go and get your ass into some new pantyhose and get dressed we have to go make some money today." I said sort of laughing at this entire situation that has transpired. As she went to get dressed I put back on my suit and adjusted my look as I waited for her return. We headed out of her house and actually ended up making a few good sales that day which she was happy about.

12