A 21 Gun Salute Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiDad
BiDad
33 Followers

Before he could get his cock out for me to suck, the door opened again. Another 40 something guy, also well dressed and well kept waited for my nod to enter. Behind him followed a very young fellow. He appeared to be far too young to be in a place like this. He looked to be 15 or 16 years old. But, the place cards and keeps minors out. So, if he was in here, I only could assume that he was legal. He looked like a boy though. What a turn!

Even with three hunky guys standing before my naked ass the booth was not terribly cramped. There was plenty of room for each of them to stand. And, as each one did so, they pulled out their dicks for me to see. What a variety. The first visitor had a cut cock of about 7 inches or so. The second older guy produced a shorter, but much fatter dick, maybe 5 to 6 inches in length. But, the real surprise came from the young kid who dropped his pants to show me a whopping 9 inch piece of meat. His cock was curved slightly upward, reminding me of a sausage on a barbecue grill after it curves when cooked.

Each one began to jerk himself off. I was no longer leaning against the back wall, but was sitting forward, each cock just a few inches from my face. Very few words were uttered. Each man just continued to jack off, the pace getting more frantic with each passing minute.

Two or three minutes into this visual feast, the second older guy with the chubby cock was nearing climax. I leaned forward and took his fat dick into my mouth. That was all the stimuli he needed as he shot a fairly good sized load into my mouth. Before I could complete the clean up job of milking the last drops, the other older guy was nearing completion. I promptly shoved his lance into my mouth and tried to keep my bobbing head at the same pace as his pumping hand. The fury of both hand and mouth enticed this fellow to shoot his load down my throat. Because the giant cocked younger dude had so much more staying power, I was allowed to complete my clean up of the handsome business man. Then, just as I milked the least drop of cum from him, the kid started moaning and groaning that he was ready to cum. I didn't make it in time to take his dickhead into my mouth, but I was right there when the first powerful spurt became airborne and landed on the tip of my tongue, followed by a gusher that blasted the back of my throat. As cum continued to spurt forth, I brought his beautiful cock all the way in and deep throated him as the orgasmic buzz began to subside.

Minutes later, each of these three fine gentlemen zipped up, thanked me and stepped out of the booth. The porno continued to play. Just as he stepped into the doorway, the young kid turned around, bent down and gave me a kiss. He made it a point to run his tongue across my lips in order to taste the semen that had just filled my mouth. "You are in-fucking-credible, man!" He turned and left. But, just as the door came to, it opened again. The same kid stuck his head in the door and said, "the dude told me outside to tell you that's THIRTEEN, FOURTEEN, AND FIFTEEN! Whatever the fuck that means." And he was gone.

BiDad
BiDad
33 Followers
12