A 45th Birthday She'd Never Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then unhooked the neck of my bathing suit, peeling the top portion down, eyeing my tits up in approval before fondling them.

"Jesus," he sighed. "How the hell can a guy cheat on a woman with such a great set of these? And they're the real thing."

Chris then began kissing, licking and sucking on my tits as I rubbed his crotch a little harder.

Though I had fucked John a little over twelve hours before, both the feel of Chris' cock through his shorts and what he was doing to my tits, I was once again becoming quite horny, not believing my luck I would have two different cocks in less than twenty four hours!

He then stood up, peeling off his shorts and kicking them off to the side. His cock stood at attention, much bigger than the six and a half inches Mike had been.

Seeing that hard-on, I then took Chris' cock into my mouth in one gulp, sucking him in and finding myself enjoying the feeling of his hardness between my lips.

Chris was now bucking his hips gently in time with my sucking; he had thrown his head back and groaning in pleasure as I took more and more of his length in until he was practically in my throat.

"Jesus, what a mouth...that's it, suck me, Lorraine.....you're even better at it than that whore Tina was...oh God...you are such a cocksucker!"

As I found myself enjoying the blow job I was giving him, he suddenly pulled his cock out.

"Oh, baby, you need to get off my dick or you'll make me cum too soon, you're so fucking good."

He then got back on the sofa and, pulling off the rest of my suit, put me on my side, then getting behind me.

He lifted one of my legs over his hip, pushing his cock into me before going into a passionate and seemingly endless fucking frenzy.

"God, Lorraine, you have the hottest cunt," he said between grunts and gasps.

Within minutes, I was about to cum, yelling at him to fuck me harder before I exploded in the hardest orgasm I had had to date--even with the hot sex John had given me the night before.

Chris continued to fuck me in this position for several more minutes, making me cum again before pulling out and turning me on my back.

He then put my legs around his shoulders and could see I was still very horny and my pussy begging for more of that delicious dick.

He then slammed his cock back into me, both of us not taking long to get back into some good, solid fucking.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...God, Chris! Don't stop! Fuck me!"

As I was about to cum yet again, I felt Chris' cock swell in me, a sign he was about to blow his load inside me.

He then slowed down his strokes in and out of me, obviously not wanting this to end.

But in spite of slowing, as much as I could see he wanted this with me to last, there was no way of stopping his impending climax.

Sensing this, Chris then sped up again, slamming in and me harder than before as I began to cum.

"Oh shit, Lorraine! Fuck! I'm gonna bust in your hot cunt right now!"

I then felt Chris's cock explode streams of hot seed, filling my pussy to capacity, with some of each other's cum leaking out of the sides as we melted into one big orgasm.

Once we had finished, he gave a couple more thrusts before pulling out and collapsed on top of me, giving me a deep kiss.

"Now that," I glowed, "is both one great party host and birthday present."

Realizing what time it was, we realized we had better get back to the others before anyone got worried and sent out the Coast Guard to look for us.

We then threw our clothes back on before Chris went up to steer the boat toward shore and I was back on deck, still feeling the tingling from his cock being in me only moments before.....

---------------------------------------

SUNDAY: GUY #3

The day after my birthday, I wasn't feeling too gloomy about turning 45 after all. So far, it had been my best birthday yet; even in my salad days, I hadn't been so lucky to have been fucked twice within a twenty four hour period by two different guys.

Still, I was horny again; I had been awakened mid-morning by noises in the guest room where Pamela and Jason were, that were way too familiar to me.

Long story short, I hadn't been the only one that had gotten some great sex that weekend so far.

By now, after hearing them have sex, my own pussy was soaked and I was even hornier than before.

I spread my legs and began finger fucking myself to orgasm, thinking about Chris' big cock in me the day before.

After I'd cum, I got up, showered and threw on some clothes, then I somehow made it through the morning, spending time with my daughter before they would be leaving that evening. I enjoyed having them around and almost hated to see the weekend be over.

That afternoon, Pamela needed to run some errands she needed to do before going back to school and would be out of the house for awhile. Jason stood behind, going over to bullshit with Chris for a bit and then coming back to cut the grass for me.

After coming in for a cold drink and scarfing down the lunch I'd made, Jason then dashed upstairs for a shower.

He didn't come back downstairs, but I had thought nothing of it; I figured no twenty year old guy would consider hanging out with his girlfriend's mom "cool," no matter how much we liked each other, plus he could have been resting up before Pamela came home and they would be driving back.

I decided to do some laundry while I had some time; several things had piled up from the day before and I also thought it would be good for Pamela and Jason to go back with clean clothes as well.

It would be certainly one less thing she would have to contend with in her busy schedule of work and school and I was sure Jason would appreciate it too.

Pamela still hadn't returned when I took the last load out of the dryer; I then made my way upstairs to give Jason the clean laundry for them to pack later when she came home.

Hearing the TV through what I thought was a closed door to the guest room when I got to the top of the stairs, I planned on knocking before I went in in case Jason had fallen asleep as he'd done before when he and Pamela visited me.

But as I got closer, the door was slightly ajar, and I got myself an eyeful through it.

Jason was naked on the bed, stroking his cock, which appeared to be the same size as Chris.' I then recognized the noise on TV as that being a porno film.

I then composed myself and gave a gentle knock. "Just me, Jason," I said.

"Uh...yeah. Just a sec, Mrs. M."

I stood off to the other side of the door, hearing him hurriedly turn off the dirty movie and saw him cover himself with a sheet.

"Okay, you can come in now."

"I did some laundry," I said, trying to ignore the erection the sheet failed to hide, putting the folded pile on a chair.

"I thought I'd wash some of yours and Pamela's things up too before you went home."

"Cool, thanks, Mrs. M.," he said, then noticing the tent between his legs.

"Uh...sorry," he said, a little embarrassed.

"No big deal, Jason. It's not like I haven't seen a hard-on before."

"Yeah....hell of a time for me to be horny while Pam's gone."

"Well, maybe she'll help you out when she gets back," I winked.

"I dunno, I don't think I can hold out that long. I really need to get off."

I don't know what came over me, but the next thing I knew, I had thrown the sheet back, exposing his nakedness.

I leaned forward and began licking the shaft of his cock, flicking my tongue over the head before I wrapped my lips around it and it slid my mouth down his throbbing shaft.

His cock was less than halfway inside my mouth when he began thrusting his hips upward, practically fucking my face.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. M....you can really suck dick!"

Taking my mouth off his cock for a minute, I swirled my tongue across it before again taking it into my mouth.

He put his hand on the back of my neck and fucked his cock up into my mouth as I sucked on his eager bone.

Finding myself wanting more, I got up and, stripping off the few clothes I'd had on, mounted this young stud, lowering myself onto his cock and feeling him open me wide as it pushed deep into my cunt.

One hand squeezed my tits while I started bouncing up and down and his other hand rubbed my swollen clit as I rode Jason's cock faster.

It hadn't taken me long to cum that first time, exploding all over his cock and balls as I cried out my orgasm.

Once I'd cum, I continued to ride Jason's cock for awhile longer, with him bucking his hips and fucking even harder.

"Fuck me...come on, Jason, fuck me harder...show me what you can do with that big hard cock..."

Riding high on this wonderful young, eager cock, I'd begun to cum again, which sent Jason over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum....oh yeah, I'm gonna cum right now, Mrs. M!"

His cock ready to burst at any given moment, Jason pulled me off him, pushing me back on the bed.

He then straddled me, just as John did two nights earlier, jerking his cock and spraying stream after stream of hot semen all over my tits and stomach, until my body was completely drenched with cum.

Once he'd finished, he fell back on the bed beside me, completely satisfied.

"Damn, Mrs. M.," he finally said. "Now I know why Pam has a talent for giving head and is such a great fuck!"

"Glad to be of service," I kidded him.

We then heard Pamela's car drive up, and, grabbing my clothes, I hurried into the bathroom to clean up while Jason threw a pair of cut offs and a T shirt on, and fixed up the bed.

While washing off, I began feeling a bit guilty about fucking my daughter's boyfriend and prayed that she would never find out.

In the end, it would be the one and only time Jason and I would ever have sex, though they continued to visit me on several occasions.

------------------------------------

When my best friend called the following Monday, she wanted to know about my weekend. I told her it turned out much better than I had ever imagined.

"So you had a good time, then?" she asked.

"Oh, more than you'd ever want to know," I laughed.

And I certainly got gifts that kept on giving; even though Jason and I never had sex again, I am still getting a good "Friday night screw" from John every week.

When I get horny in the meantime, Chris has yet to turn down another opportunity to fuck.

I couldn't even tell you the last time I needed that damn vibrator.

Presently, I have something else in mind, but it may take a bit to cook it up.

Still, I can't think of what would be better than eventually having both Chris and John in bed at the same time, both their cocks stuffing all my holes....

12