A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 16

Story Info
Good behavior has its rewards.
4.4k words
4.74
197k
34

Part 13 of the 49 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,586 Followers

FOREWORD

Literotica.com issued a challenge to its volunteer writer's to create stories for as many categories as possible. The following chapter is part of a novel length story relating a journey of awakenings, discovery and growth involving a number of people. For your entertainment, and mine, I'll be submitting chapters into at least 17 different story categories. I don't believe anything like this has been tried here before.

New chapter(s) will be submitted almost daily. By clicking on a blue Wm_Sexspear, you'll be taken to my Profile; at the bottom of the page you'll find a list of all the currently available chapters. THIS SHOULD MAKE IT EASY TO READ THEM ALL, IN SEQUENCE, WHICH IS HEARTILY SUGGESTED so the reader can follow the story line, character development, and catch the inside jokes.

I can promise those readers who are familiar with my work that you'll find a ton of very erotic reading that will appeal a wide variety of tastes, even though I intentionally attempted to have at least one turn on for anyone visiting Literotica. This saga features mostly caring, even romantic sex, but it'll occasionally flirt mildly with a "fetish" so a given chapter will genuinely qualify for that category. Many of these chapters could go into many different categories.

For example, in Chapter 1 there's a small amount of male-male sex because a number of ladies have said it turns them on to picture two guys, just like the idea of girl-girl sex is arousing to many males. Yet Chapter 1's purpose is to supply important background regarding the heterosexual development of 2 young men, so I'd expect a totally hetero reader to relate to and enjoy this chapter.

Chapters 2~4 features voyeurism by 2 inexperienced young males and exhibitionism by a female, but also includes experimental lesbianism between sister's. So, don't judge my book by its multitude of covers. If you enjoy sex, there should be something [actually a lot of somethings] in it for everyone. LOL

Final example, Chapter 50 will be under Mind Control. Unlike many entries in this category, it fits in there because circumstances allow a female to have her every sexual whim acted out by 4 other people.

Fan mail, well-intentioned questions, and constructive criticism are welcome; I do my best to respond when an e-mail address is supplied. Hate mail is now instantly deleted without being read, so why waste your time and mine - life is too short.

Thank you. W_S

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

* * * * *

Chapter 16 - Good Behavior Has Its Rewards

Jim and I slept almost 10 hours, we never heard his folks return home. Wayne was up and out at his normal crack of dawn; farm life is pretty demanding when there are animals to tend. Marge, Wayne's wife, hadn't been able to nap in the car, so even she slept in a bit.

Breakfast smells are what woke me up. Like most farm wives, Mrs. Troutman was a terrific cook. I never wanted to miss a meal she set on the table. Bacon and coffee aromas dragged me out of bed; they must've grabbed Jim as well. I half-dressed so I could hit the bathroom to brush my teeth and splash a little cold water on my face. Groggy, yet fully dressed, Jim lumbered in to some do some of the same just as I was finishing. By the time I put a clean shirt on, Jim was waiting by the door.

To say I was starved was an understatement; it'd been a long time since our small meal early last night. Entering the kitchen I saw the toaster was hard at work; bacon and eggs were on the table. Already at the table, the girls were stuffing their faces. Maybe they were famished also, I don't know if they'd eaten anything but each other last night or not. They barely said "Morning" before returning to their meal.

Mrs. Troutman and Jim exchanged a few meaningless pleasantries. I asked how the reunion was... yadda yadda yadda... then dug in myself. Talk about composed, the girls were cool as ice, it was just another day to any casual observer. My pulse was racing; I wanted to catch Lynn's eye. Yet Lynn behaved like the same Lynn from a week ago. I was there; she was there; no big deal.

Munch, munch, munch, chomp, chomp, chomp. The girls were out the door, headed towards the stable. Jim and I really chowed down; there weren't any leftovers. Heading outside, I helped Jim with his chores. Afterwards, we pedaled over to my place, did my chores, then headed back to Jim's farm.

We needed showers, but took them separately this time, thank you very much. We really did have some homework, so we got to it.

We'd spoken a little about last night. Events of that evening still left us excited, but confused. Neither of us seemed inclined to discuss our shower together, nor having to masturbate in front of his sisters. We did drop into some conspiratorial tones and talk about how absolutely delicious looking, and tasting, Lynn and Beth were.

I couldn't bring myself to speak crudely about either girl, like I would've just a week ago. I'd been extraordinarily impressed by what I'd not only seen of them, but especially what I'd felt from Lynn. I started daydreaming about her body, but drifted into how I felt when she's fallen into my arms.

Replaying the entire evening in my head only resulted in me suffering a painful erection and a severe case of puppy love. I lingered over the moments at the end of the evening when her smile had turned me to putty. Catching myself thinking how nice it would be to spend time with her, I was shocked when I realized I wasn't just thinking about sex.

Jim brought me back to earth by bringing up next weekend. Certainly we had reason to be nervous about their plans for us. It appeared they surely had thought up something to guarantee our eternal silence regarding the oral sex we'd witnessed. Thinking about how'd I'd be feeling if they'd caught Jim and I jerking each other off, or worse, I had to admit I'd have been mortified.

Recalling Lynn's whispered words, I told Jim, without giving anything away, that whatever they asked me to do, I was by God going to do it. They'd actually taken what we'd done pretty damn nicely I thought. I'd discovered two super nice girls that I actually liked a lot. Jim agreed they'd been pretty good to us considering. I didn't ask Jim what he'd do, but I made it clear if they asked me to walk on hot coals that I'd try to do it.

Returning to my homework, I was making good progress when a knock on the door sounded. Jim said, "Come in." When the door opened, Lynn and Beth were standing there in bathrobes.

I think they enjoyed seeing our bewildered faces. Beth smiled sweetly and announced' "We're taking our showers now. I'm going make sure Lynn is as clean as I can get her. No matter how long I have to rub." They stood watching us squirm. "What will you two be doing?"

Jim spoke after a long silence. "My homework." he said sullenly.

Looking directly at Lynn I paused then said, "I'll be sitting right where I am. I have lessons I need to learn I'm told."

That made the girls laugh, it made me feel good as well. They headed off to the shower; we sat there feeling sorry for ourselves. It was murder trying to do homework while wondering what was going on next door. Jim and I exchanged glances a couple times. We were dying to see them naked again. As for myself, I wasn't going to risk Lynn, or even Beth, never speaking to me again.

About 20 minutes later the door opened and the girls marched in. Beth walked over to Jim; Lynn stopped in front of me. We were asked to stand. Each girl smiled, moved in very close, then surprised us with a hand on our crotches. "Jim's been good." offered Beth. "Larry hasn't been looking at anything but books." Lynn chimed in. Their hands lingered while we each got a soft kiss.

They turned to leave. Almost at the door Lynn turned. "Why don't you two join us for church tomorrow. I'll drive us."

Explaining I had to run home for chores first thing, I asked if she'd pick up me at my house. Lynn said fine. When they left, Jimmy grumbled, wondering "How good am I going to have to be?" I didn't mind. At the very least, I'd fallen "in like" with Lynn, so I was actually looking forward to church for a change.

Next morning I raced home, whipping through my chores in near record time. I took a good hot shower, then dressed my best for church. Apparently my efforts weren't wasted; I actually got a compliment from Carly. She told me I looked handsome, even seemed to mean it. Made me feel pretty good about myself at any rate.

I'd brushed my teeth, and even remembered to splash on some Brut when I heard Lynn's clunker bombing down our gravel road.

Scooting outside, I spotted Jim in the back seat with Beth. Lynn waved me into the front. The girls weren't wearing anything expensive, but they both looked fabulous. Just simple dresses, but sweet. I did my best to compliment them both without sounding stupid. Nice smiles from the girls weren't my only reward. Lynn reached over to give my hand a squeeze, making me feel on top of the world.

Church flew by. I don't remember a word I heard. Sitting beside Lynn that day was the closest thing I'd ever had to a date. I kept stealing glances at her. Her hair looked soft and fluffy. She wore a hint of makeup, and a dab of something that teased my nostrils periodically.

After church we split up to talk to friends until folks started heading home for their Sunday dinners. We four were soon back in Lynn's car heading back.

At Route 514 Lynn made a right turn instead of going straight to get back to my house. When I casually asked where we were going, Lynn matter-of-factly said she and Beth had a special errand they planned to take care. It was fine with me; I was in no hurry to say goodbye to Lynn.

By turning a little sideways in my seat I could study Lynn a bit better without seeming to stare. I didn't often see her in a nice dress. Before graduating, she sometimes wore a skirt and blouse to school, though far more often Lynn wore scruffy looking jeans. Both girls had a lot Tomboy in them. The flimsy green dress she'd worn today was obviously a 'going out' number.

To my way of thinking, Lynn was pretty all the time. I'd seen her, and Beth for that matter, come back from softball covered with dirt and sweat, yet still look cute as hell. I'd seen them at breakfast on weekends, or doing chores, or riding, or whatever; they were always easy on the eyes. Today, with red lips, a touch of eye shadow that matched their dresses, and a hint of color on their cheeks, they looked good enough to eat.

Poor choice of words on my part. My horny brain instantly flooded with incredible memories of my head being buried between Lynn's thighs. Next, it tortured me with wondering what it would be like to muff dive Beth. Do sisters taste exactly the same? Do they respond the same?

I felt myself begin to stiffen. Down, down, down, I willed my pecker. Hey, didn't want Lynn to think I was acting like a pervert just as I was hopefully easing out of her doghouse. Guess I'd been staring in Lynn's direction, she caught my eyes roaming over her most pleasant profile.

Lynn flashed a smile, then asked, "What are you looking at?" with a hint of teasing in her voice.

I think I blushed, but managed to return a shy smile. "I was thinking 'A very pretty girl'. Like my Grandpa says, you scrub up nice'." I got a chuckle from her. I was happy. I mean I was HAPPY. Life was good.

The car slowed. Lynn turned onto the little dirt drive that led back to my favorite fishing hole, Bennett's pond. I wasn't sure what was happening, but I didn't think it'd be anything I'd regret so I kept my mouth shut.

As she parked, then killed the engine, Lynn asked, "Are either of you guys in a rush to get home?"

"No." shot out of my mouth embarrassingly fast. I died a thousand deaths waiting for Jim to finally say "No, Sis." I think he was a little scared they were up to something scary, but I wasn't.

Lynn undid her seat belt, turning to sit with her back to the door. Looking back and forth from my face to Jim's she spoke.

"You little shits still have more penance work coming next weekend like we told you, but we were proud of you yesterday for not trying to spy on us again. Beth and I took turns watching you through Jimmy's keyhole while the other one showered. We are really, really sorry to have sort of spied on you, but it was more important than you know for us to feel we can trust you. We also understand we probably got you horny too, again sorry."

"Now," Lynn continued "I want each of you to give me honest answers. First. Larry, are you a virgin?"

I couldn't quite look her in the eyes. Gazing towards her knees, I nodded yes. I felt my cheeks redden. Whatever. Lynn smiled in my direction.

"Jimmy?"

"Yes, damn it." he muttered looking out the window to avoid looking at either sister.

"Thank you, both of you. I'm going to share a few things with you. Beth and I are both virgins also."

I think Jim was as stunned as I was to hear her speak so openly, he and I looked from one face to the other. We relaxed a bit, it didn't feel like we were on the hot seat any more. Beth even smiled as she mussed Jim's hair just a bit. It looked to me like she was saying, "There, that wasn't so bad was it."

"We've had a couple dates, but we think the few boys around here are clods. We've been pretty lonely. What you saw in the shower had never happened before. Beth and I had just shared something very private, something that made us feel closer to each other than we ever had before. It felt wonderful. I know we'd like to feel free to... make love again, any time we feel like it. Can you understand us feeling like that? Really understand?"

Jim and I took what Lynn said to heart. As her words truly sunk in, we both nodded. I could certainly relate all to well.

"This is part of why we need to feel we can trust you. We can't really talk or discuss anything if we can't trust each other. That's why Beth and I agreed to expose our inner selves a little today. You guys were pretty good sports Friday and yesterday. I promise you, if you'll trust us and continue to let us run things for a while, all four of us will be much happier and closer than we've ever been. Any objections or gripes? Anything unfair, in your opinions?"

After watching us a bit for any signs of discontent Lynn said, "Good."

Her voice changed, it became downright sultry. "Now guys. I said we were proud of you. We're even more proud of you now. We've planned a reward for the both of you; we brought you here to receive it. We are still in complete control, you have to keep your hands at your sides unless we tell you otherwise."

Lynn was looking at me like a cat at a mouse. She patted the seat beside her, signaling me to slide over. As I moved I could see Beth was up on her knees, she seemed to be kissing Jim's face. As I got to Lynn, she also had me slide down in the seat until she was able to slightly look down into my face. She stared into my eyes for at least a minute, all the while playing with my hair or stroking my cheek with the back of my hand. It felt really neat, I'd never dreamt a girl could excite me and relax me at the same time.

Lynn bent towards my face until she was softly kissing my mouth. Once sure it was OK, I began kissing her back, but very lazily... I was savoring the sweetness of the moment. Abruptly she stopped kissing me, pulling back a little bit. Looking into my eyes, she said, "I want to feel you get hard while I'm touching you." Her attention instantly shifted to my zipper and belt. She undid both in a flash.

It was only because of my uncertainty and the shock of her words that I didn't have a major erection already. I'd been up and down a few times that day already, but the serious discussion moments earlier had totally distracted me. Since then things had happened too quickly for my penis to have responded much to Lynn's advances. And I was so glad as it turned out.

The moment she had my pants open, Lynn returned her gaze directly to my eyes. Her stare bored into my very soul, locking in while her hand landed on my belly, then slid into my underwear. She found my penis, quickly closing her fingers around me. Her hand was still, she just held me.

Bending to me, Lynn's kissing resumed in earnest. There was pure passion in her breathing, her tongue wormed into my mouth, hastily teaching me the joys of French kissing. I felt my penis swell in her hand, wherever she held me I felt intense warmth.

My heart was pounding like I'd run a marathon. I chased Lynn's tongue back into her mouth. It was so difficult keeping my hands still; I wanted badly to explore her body. Her hand slid everywhere over the surface of my now throbbing penis. Lynn discovered the slick film oozing at the tip; she cupped her palm around the end, spreading the lubricant all over my flared knob.

Her hand left my shorts; she changed to soft kisses near my lips. "Don't come too soon..." Lynn breathed.

Thank God for big old cars with big old seats. Lynn slid out from behind the wheel. She had me lay down on the seat. As soon as I was repositioned, SHE SLID MY PANTS DOWN! I could hardly breathe, I didn't know what was about to happen, but it had to be something wonderful. My dick was actually bouncing up and down from the excitement.

Lynn reached out, covering my eyes until she felt my eyelids remain shut. "Try to relax." she whispered in my ear. She unbuttoned my shirt, then let her fingertips glide back and forth over my chest. Leaning near me again, Lynn softly kissed around my face and neck until my breathing became more regular. There was one final lingering kiss on my lips before I sensed Lynn straighten up.

When I opened my eyes, Lynn was staring intently at my erection. Never taking her eyes off of me, she reached under her dress, slid her panties down, then off. Her hand returned under her dress. Between her motions and expressions, it was clear she was playing with her pussy. In fact, she was reaching inside of herself, then rubbing all around her vulva. She was making sure her slit and lips were wet and very slippery, not to mention getting her own motor running.

Finally, Lynn looked up at me. She ran her soaked fingers across my lips, then slid them into my mouth. I loved her taste and aroma; I cleaned her fingers with my tongue. Taking her hand back, she guided my arms above my head. Watching my eyes, Lynn straddled my hips just below my groin. My eyes dropped to her crotch as she lifted the hem of her dress, holding it with her chin. I was treated to the sight of the top of her wet slit and blonde fur.

Lifting her hips, Lynn worked forward. Reaching between her legs, she spread her lips wide apart, then slid herself up the length of my cock until she rested her weight near the middle of my shaft. We both emitted low groans from the instant we first felt each other's heat. She froze for a few moments while we both stared at our point of sexual contact. Lynn lifted her chin allowing the dress to drop, covering our connected genitals. Our eyes locked, she began to slide up and down my horizontal shaft.

Dimly I was aware of small pleasure induced sounds coming from the back seat. The car abruptly filled with groans announcing that Beth and Jim must have gotten each other off. I doubt, over their panting and continued moaning that they heard Lynn say to me, "Tell me when you're close, I want to come together."

"Same for you. I'll wait it I can." I replied.

Lynn leaned forward to plant her hands on my chest, allowing her hips to move into a slightly higher gear. The only reason I hadn't shot my wad the moment her slick pink flesh wrapped partially around my dick was that so much had happened so quickly. Also, I was trying terribly hard to absorb every sensation, every expression. Her words and caresses were all so new to me. I wanted to remember everything in case nothing this wonderful every happened to me again.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,586 Followers
12