A Bad Day for Shore Leave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Different species?" He seemed surprised.

Sumati dropped the braid, and casually slid the hand down her side, hooking it into the waist band of her uniform trousers. Kurdok's eyes followed it all the way.

"Sure. Why not?" Not that she'd ever considered it herself before; but she wasn't going to mention that now. "It depends on the species, obviously. Not many humans find Tellarites attractive."

"I see."

There was silence, the Klingon's eyes still fixed on her hand, she not sure whether to move, and neither of them apparently thinking of much else they could say.

As the moment dragged on, Sumati took a decision. Perhaps it was a gamble, but she would risk it.

She slid her hand round to the front of the waistband, and, almost as if it were an unconscious movement, popped open the clasp, moving her hand beneath the fabric so that that the zip slowly pulled apart.

"Does that not happen with Klingons? There are no other species that are attractive to you?" she asked, breaking the silence, "or is it just that you don't often meet other races under the right circumstances?"

"I suppose, yes, it happens. On rare occasions."

She pushed aside the top of her trousers, exposing her hip and part of her knickers. "So it's not that other races are never attractive?"

"I suppose not. To some people." His eyes were on her hip now, not her face.

"What about you?"

"I have never thought about it."

"But now that I've asked," she slid her trousers further down, exposing the top of her thigh, "you can think about it. So?"

His eyes flicked to her face, boring into her, trying to gauge her mood. "Why do you ask?" he said, eventually.

"No reason," she said, rolling onto her back again, both hands free to push her trousers down to her knees.

Having done enough for the moment, she instead crossed her arms behind her head, resting on her hands, as she watched him. His eyes roved over her exposed body, taking in the swell of her bra, the slim curve of her belly, the contrast of her white knickers against her skin.

"In the right situation, I can see how there might be an appeal," he said slowly.

"And what's the right situation?" Sumati moved her legs, showing him more of her inner thigh, and, not coincidentally, causing her trousers to slide further down.

Kurdok's hands gripped the arms of the chair, making the upholstery creak. He opened his mouth to speak, but then thought better of it, and closed it again. Instead he just stared at her. He seemed, she thought, uncertain, for a warrior.

"There is another question I could ask, instead," she conceded, "if you'd rather."

He raised his eyebrows, looking back at her face again, but still said nothing.

"You seem to be wearing more than I am, again. That's not a problem for your honour, is it? Because I wouldn't want to do that."

He stared at her for a moment, then stood up. Her eyes immediately dropped to his crotch, beneath the tight leather trousers. If she had needed confirmation of his interest, it was definitely there now.

Watching her face with those dark eyes, Kurdok pulled off his belt and cast it aside. Then he pulled his trousers down, revealing powerful, slightly hairy, thighs, and stepped out of them. Then he stood there, no more than two feet from the bed, his arms at his side, still looking at her, his expression unreadable.

Beneath his trousers, he wore a pair of dark-coloured shorts, tight fitting, with padding over the crotch. She couldn't tell how much of the current shape of them was due to the padding, and how much... to what lay beneath. Although that would have to be quite a lot of padding.

"Even," he said, "again."

"Technically," she said, kicking off her trousers altogether so that they fell over the edge of the bed, onto the floor, "I am still wearing one more thing than you." She reached her right hand for the clasp on her bra.

"It does not count."

"It doesn't?"

"No."

"Oh." She flipped the clasp anyway, but made no further move, her bra still preserving her modesty.

"Are you playing with me, Starfleet?" he asked.

"Do I look like I'm playing?"

She leaned forward slightly as she spoke, a bra strap falling loose over one shoulder, the upper curve of her breast clearly visible to his gaze. And gazing he undoubtedly was.

"I do not know; you are human. I do not know how well I understand humans," He gave a wry grin, "but you are not throwing furniture."

"Would you like me to?"

"It is not as necessary as we sometimes make out."

"Well, what would you like me to do?"

He gave out a deep rumble, almost like a lion's purr. "Perhaps..." he looked up to her eyes again, "perhaps I am tired now, and simply wish to sleep."

The disappointment must have shown in her face, for he audibly had to suppress a laugh at her expense. So he was teasing, too?

"I wouldn't want you to sleep on the floor," she said, "or on the chair."

"You do not mind if I share the bed?"

"It is a double. That kind of hotel, remember?"

"Then there is something you should know."

"You snore?" she said, unable to resist.

He grinned, white teeth flashing against his dark beard. "No, but I do sleep naked."

"Then I guess I shouldn't upset tradition."

Her eyes dipped down, over his broad chest and the well-defined muscles of his abdomen, to fix resolutely on his shorts.

Kurdok pulled them down, and stood before her, stark naked, and very obviously interested.

Sumati's eyes went wide, and the Klingon looked downwards, as if expecting to see something had gone shockingly wrong. Apparently finding nothing out of the ordinary, he looked back to her face, heavy brows creased in puzzlement.

Then, realisation seemed to dawn, and he punched the air. "Ha!" he cried, "I knew it! Human males are underdeveloped!"

"It's not that," Sumati told him, and then added, more honestly, "well, not just that. It's..." she nodded towards his jutting erection, "it's ridged."

Kurdok looked down again, more puzzled than ever. "What..." then he threw back his head, and laughed, a booming sound of pure mirth. "You mean human dicks look like..." he chortled, unable to contain himself, "look like their foreheads?"

The padding on his shorts, while real, had been minimal. Fully erect, Sumati judged the Klingon's cock to be well over twenty centimetres long, and with an impressive girth. Beneath it, his scrotum looked almost globular, cased in what appeared to be a hard, leathery, natural armour. Kicking Klingons there must be a lot less effective than it was on humans, she reflected.

But it was to the ridges that her eye had immediately been drawn. They started at the base of the shaft, running upwards, a series of rugged rings beneath the skin that, so far as she could see, entirely encircled his girth. On the underside, facing her, they formed into chevron shapes, pointing upwards, like a set of arrows, towards the bulbous head.

That, too, seemed wider, in proportion to the shaft, than she had seen on a human, but also slightly more rounded, and a deep plum in colour. It was also clear that, either Kurdok had been circumcised, or Klingons naturally lacked a foreskin.

"Is it a problem?" he asked, and she realised she had been staring in silence for a while.

"Huh?" she said, straightening herself up as she awoke from her reverie. Her bra fell loose as she did so, sliding down her arms.

Kurdok's eyes widened as he took in her naked breasts, the dark nipples visibly hard and erect. "Oh..." she said, trying to frame a response. He had a huge cock, complete with novelty ribbing, and he was asking her that? "No, I'm really, really, not seeing a problem."

With a sudden leap, he was on the bed, muscular arms either side of her, eyes gazing into hers. Sumati felt a warm glow in her loins, and gasped at the unexpected swiftness of his movement. She ran a hand over one powerful shoulder, feeling the muscles hard beneath the skin, his long dark hair trailing over her fingers.

She reached her hand up behind his neck, noting as she did so that the ridges on his spine, previously hidden by his long hair, evidently continued all the way up. Then she pulled him towards her and, eagerly, their mouths met.

Kurdok's kiss was passionate, possessive, crushing his lips against hers, his tongue pushing between her teeth. His breath was warm on her face as he devoured her, his weight pressing down on her, pressing her bare back into the warm softness of the sheets and mattress. His beard tickled, but she hardly noticed, so intent was she on other sensations.

Her right hand was still on his head, running through the long hair, finding it surprisingly silky between her fingers. Her other hand gripped his shoulder, and then moved across his back, finding the hard ridges of his spine, their knobbly feel unfamiliar, and intriguingly different.

His fingers were rough, perhaps used to the manual labour of bat'leth fighting. One slid down her flank, caressing her almost gently, while the other grabbed a thigh, lifting it up beside his hip, fingers digging into the flesh. She could feel the warm length of his cock against the inside of her other thigh, and moved her left hand further down, towards the small of his back, and what lay beyond.

They were still kissing, lost in the moment, and Sumati realised that she was struggling to breathe. She tugged his hair with her right hand, but he either didn't notice, or thought it was all part of the fun. She tugged harder, letting out a muffled yelp in the hope that that might be a clearer signal.

Evidently, it was, for the next thing she knew, he was releasing her, and she was gasping for breath, filling her lungs. He seemed barely winded, leaning back and partly off her. Instead, he gazed downward, watching her breasts rising and falling as she regained her breath, then looked up towards her eyes. She grinned, between the now quietening pants, trying to show him that there was nothing wrong, and that she was happy to continue.

He grinned too, dropping her thigh and rolling over onto one side, so that he wasn't quite so heavy against her any more, just one leg lying over one of hers. He ran his free hand along her side, stroking her, their dark eyes locked together, each intrigued by the other's reactions.

The hand moved round to her front, cupping her nearest breast. He gave it a light squeeze, fingers roaming over its surface, and then pushed it up slightly, trapping her nipple between the base of his middle and index fingers, rubbing her swollen aureole. He pressed the fingers together slightly, and jerked them upwards, tweaking and pulling on her. She cried out in appreciation, the feeling intense, yet pleasurable.

"Your body is so soft..." said Kurdok, almost purring, "so different..."

She said nothing, just moving her left hand up to his face, stroking his prominent cheekbones, before running her fingertips over the ridges along the side of his forehead. He opened his mouth slightly, panting, eyes moving down to where his hand was still massaging her breast.

The Klingon leaned in, kissing her once on the lips, and then extending his tongue to lap at her chin. He moved slowly, the tip of his tongue dabbing down her throat, making her catch her breath. Sumati rained kisses across his forehead, wondering how well he could feel them through the bony armour, but not really caring.

Soon, though he was too low even for that. He wrapped his lips around her free breast, his tongue slathering over her hard and swollen nipple, sucking gently on her, beard tickling once again, his right hand still kneading the other breast.

He switched sides, and she shifted beneath him to give him a better angle. Her loins were on fire now, and she was very conscious of the feel of his cock, still pressed against her thigh. But he seemed in no hurry to give up his present prize, sometimes just pulling himself slightly away to catch her nipple between his lips, before pressing himself in once again.

The way he was nuzzling and caressing her breasts was wonderful, but Sumati did not want it to last forever. She wanted more, much more, an ache growing between her legs that could not long be denied.

"Lower," she gasped, hands gripping his shoulders, and trying to push him in that direction, "I need you to go lower."

He obliged, at last, pressing kisses along her belly, hands now stroking her thighs with a gentle, yet firm, pressure.

Just as he was about to reach her hips, the warrior sat up straight on the bed, obviously admiring the body laid out before him, Sumati's breasts still glistening from his recent attentions. He was panting slightly, but it seemed more with passion than with exertion, as his hands gripped her sides.

With another sudden motion, he moved them to her buttocks and pulled her up and forward, onto his lap, her legs spread wide either side of his powerful abdomen. He snarled, and made a sharp growl as his fingers grabbed the sides of her knickers and then yanked them apart.

The fabric ripped, and Sumati let out a yell of surprise. With a few more desperate motions, Kurdok shredded the garment into fragments, hurling the torn rags across the room. She looked at him in shock for a moment, before relaxing into a wry grin and a half-laugh. She could always replicate more.

She was now completely naked before him, legs spread, everything on display. For a few seconds, he sat there, silently, perhaps admiring the view, then he took a finger, and ran it along the length of her crack.

Sumati was damp, hot, her lips engorged, and she shivered in delight, even letting out a small moan of desire as she felt his rough finger stroke her. He held it up to the light, and she was not surprised to see the tip covered in moisture. The Klingon popped the finger into his mouth, and smiled.

"You taste good," he informed her.

"Then taste me properly."

"Yes," he groaned, as softly as his bass voice could manage, "yes..."

He adjusted his position, moving so that he was now leaning over the back of the bed, arms gripping her thighs, feet on the floor. He pressed his face into her groin, tongue probing rapidly between her folds. Sumati let out a much louder groan this time, unable to stop herself. One hand gripped the sheets as the other pressed onto the Klingon's head, once again feeling the many ridges on his forehead.

He continued to suck and lick her, nose pressing into her mound, tongue moving deep inside her. As before, he barely seemed to stop for breath, exploring every fold, responding to her every gasp, her every cry of encouragement.

Finally, he pulled his head back, grinning, some of her juices evident on his beard. He clambered up quickly onto the bed, leaning over her, and they kissed again, her hands squeezing his firm body, trying to caress as much of him as she could. She could still taste herself on his tongue, but knew, from the heat in her loins, that she had much further to go.

Kurdok pulled away from the kiss more quickly this time, judging it better than he had before. He loomed over her, and grabbed her arms, pressing them against the bed, held out horizontally to either side. She could hardly move as she looked up at the fierce Klingon warrior above her, and then downward, between his legs to the erection that now hovered centimetres above her groin.

His eyes swept over her body, too, although there was nothing now that he had not seen, and little he did not seem to have tasted.

"Please..." she murmured, gaze moving rapidly between his cock and his eyes.

"Please what?" he asked, "I want to hear you say it, Starfleet. Tell me what you want me to do to you, Ensign. Do to your gorgeous human body."

"Kurdok of the House of Khurless," she said, noting that he seemed pleased that she had remembered his affiliation, "just fuck me, will you?"

"Yes," he growled, his voice full of desire, "oh, yes..."

He adjusted himself slightly, lowering his hips, pushing her thighs aside with his knees. He still held her arms, leaving her unable to move, his dark eyes fixed on hers, drinking in every expression on her face. She could feel the head of his cock resting against her lips and let out a small mewl of anticipation.

With a grunt, Kurdok pushed his way inside, just the head at first, and then, slowly, more and more of his length. He felt even bigger than he had looked, flooding Sumati with incredible sensations. It was as if she hadn't realised until this moment how many months it had been, and she let out a long groan of long-delayed release. Her hands clenched and unclenched as she lay there, spread-eagled, in the iron grasp of his hands and the delightful pressure of the Klingon's cock inside her.

Kurdok began to move his hips, slowly pressing himself in and out of her body. He let out a gasp of surprised pleasure, his fierce features softening with a look of pure delight. He released her arms, lowering his chest onto hers, still grinding into her with unexpected gentleness.

Sumati's arms gripped his shoulders, fingers digging into the firm muscle, feeling the motion of his back, as her hard nipples pressed against his powerful chest. He was heavy on top of her, but the feeling was pleasurably reassuring, and not at all uncomfortable. Her moans were protracted, in time with his slow thrusting, as Kurdok let out little grunts of pleasure.

His rough hands were caressing her, running over her body, from her armpits to her thighs, sometimes slipping behind her back, raising her hips up slightly to meet his motions. Sumati's right hand slid down to the small of his back, feeling the rugged ridges of his spine, once again reminding her that he was not human, but delightfully, powerfully, Klingon.

Her opening was stretched wide by his girth, which was greater than that of any human male she had slept with. She could feel the ridges, rounded and covered with soft skin, yet oh so evident inside her. Every time he moved his hips, they rubbed against her clit, stimulating her yet further.

As one thrust caused Sumati to let out her most satisfied moan yet, Kurdok moved a hand to her face, stroking her cheek as he stared into her eyes, his other hand exploring her flanks.

"You are so soft," he said, voice thick with passion, "and yet so tight. Why have I never..." he groaned in wonder, a deep rumble in his throat, "I have never felt... oh, yes, yes..."

Moments later, though, he withdrew with a sigh, rolling off of her to lie on his side. Sumati whimpered with frustration; she felt suddenly empty, and was not yet ready for a breather, even if he was. She ran a hand over his chest, through the short hair there, feeling the shape of the powerful muscles beneath the skin.

"Are all humans like you?" he wondered, casually stroking her belly, and apparently willing to take his own time.

"Oh, I shouldn't think so," replied Sumati, "I'd make the most of this chance, if I were you."

"Hmm... perhaps our peoples should have been doing something other than fighting all these years. There would have been no loss of honour in spending our days as allies against the Romulans or Cardassians, and our nights as allies of a different kind."

She didn't want to talk. She rolled over to push her body against his, scratching his chest lightly with her fingernails to get his attention. He just smiled, so she dug in a little harder.

"They'd better be long nights," she informed him.

He just grunted, so she took one of his brown nipples between her fingers and gave it a sharp tweak. At that, he gave a low growl, and bent over to whisper into her ear.

"So you want to play rough, Starfleet?"

She had no idea what a Klingon's idea of 'rough' was, and couldn't help wondering if it would end with broken bones if he underestimated the fragility of her human body.

"I just want you," she said instead, nuzzling into his neck, "to show me what it's like to have a real warrior take me over the edge."