A Bad Penny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie became more and more antagonistic towards Penny and as they were at a similar level got away with it. John tried to talk to Julie about it but what could he say?

One Monday evening Penny stopped by John's office when everyone had gone home.

"Bitch get on your knees" she barked at him.

He got down obediently and she ordered him to lick the soles of her shoes as she took pleasure informing him of what she had trod in outside the office. She then handed him a note with an address on it. The address was in a poor area of town and told him that at eleven o'clock on Friday night he and Julie would have to outside in their car and that Julie would need to go into the nearby bar. He started to argue but she cut him off, " I don't care how you do it just make sure she's there and comes in."

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing much, just take Miss high and mighty down a peg or two" he didn't believe her but he managed to convince himself she wouldn't go too far. And Julie had treated Penny like shit since she arrived.

To Be Continued...

12