A BBW Story 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
me_akron
me_akron
8 Followers

I removed my camera from the bag and took some delicious pictures. The camera is silent and she wasn't aware that I'd taken them. I raised her free knee and held her lips open with one hand and took another. Then I moved up to kneel next to her head and brought my still wet cock to her lips. It was like heaven again having her lick and tease me and try to take me in and I took pictures of everything.

I moved to straddle her waist again and laid my cock between her beautiful breasts and took more pictures and then used one hand to move a breast and partially surround it as I took more pictures. I slid it forward to tease her lips and she kissed it and then licked it and finally closed her mouth around me and I had photos of all of it. Finally I had to set the camera down and let her continue. She took me deep and I felt her throat muscles teasing me until I could stand no more.

I had removed something else from the bag besides the camera. I had ordered a smaller vibrator and installed fresh batteries last night. Now, I picked up the sun screening lotion and oiled it. I moved down her body and between her knees again. I returned her leg over my shoulder and then I teased only a moment before entering her. I teased her with my cock. I backed away and lifted her leg high enough that I could spread her cheeks and see her rosebud.

I teased it with my finger by circling and tapping and as I did I added more lotion as a lube. Finally I lifted the vibrator and slowly inserted it. I left the switch off and slowly stroked her with it. She was biting her lip again as I stopped and repositioned. This time I circled and slowly entered her pussy. I tried my best to arouse her to a new high and probed as I worked and remained sensitive to each movement of her beautiful nude body below me. I was entering her sideways because of the way I held her free leg over my shoulder and slowly I began entering further. When it seemed her arousal was highest I had to bend and turn my body in a manner I'd never tried before as I found the knob on the vibrator and turned it on.

Instantly she responded and her hips jumped and pulsed and drove against me. Her moan increased to a moment's scream that might have terrified anyone around and then she settled into the wildest fuck I'd ever enjoyed. The leg over my shoulder tightened so hard that for a moment I wasn't certain that I could hold her and then she began using it as an aide. She called my name and asked me to keep it up and to give her more. Her gyrating leg gave me a clue to the rhythm she wanted and I drove hard and deep.

Finally I her scream that she was going to cum again and I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me the hardest and deepest I could get just as she began to shake violently and I heard a stuttering sound from deep within her. Again we came together and I filled her. As my cum first entered I felt her shudder and then she was asking me to do it again and she began to milk me with her muscles. I don't know how many times I shot into her but each time was the best and slowly I was exhausted of everything within me and I slowed to a stop and waited until she'd released me.

I rolled away and down and lay there for a few minutes as we settled our breathing. Finally I heard my name being called and when I answered she reminded me of the bonds and the vibrator still running.

Afterwards we lay in the sun awhile and then I took her to the stream and slowly washed her entire body and dried her. I didn't actually realize how cold that stream was until she started washing me.

To me it had been a perfect afternoon as we started packing things. We dressed and as I was pulling the last stake out of the ground a fleeting thunderstorm hit, or at least I thought it was fleeting. We picked up everything glanced around to be sure we had it all and dashed for the trees. We slowed down a bit through the protection of the thick trees overhead but when I saw the car I ran forward and threw the stuff inside and put up the top. We were more than a bit wet as I took the stuff she'd carried and helped her inside. I reached over and took a towel off the back seat and dried her the best I could as the engine warmed and the heater began to fill the car.

We necked and talked for another ten minutes and then I pulled away and headed back. The storm was heavy and more than a few minutes. It may be that it was blowing the same way we were headed and we'd ended up beneath it all the way or it may have been a huge thunder cell. Regardless we watched the lightning and listened to the thunder rolling across the desert. The sight was awesome and wonderful. I had just entered the lowlands and was passing through a dip in the road when I glanced to my right and saw a three or four foot wall of water coming at us down from a gully in the hills. I was only doing about forty and hit the accelerator.

We'd just cleared the dip when the water hit the road. That much water would have carried the BMW a long ways and might have rolled us over. I stared into the mirror at the white water behind us. She had missed what I'd seen coming but when she turned around and looked to the rear her face was white and excited.

I pretended that these things happened to me all the time, a fake bravado that she spotted instantly and then I was more careful as I drove home.

When we got there I asked if she wanted to stay or go back to the hotel. She wanted to stay. I asked if she wanted to call and check out and she said that she already had this morning and they were holding her baggage for pickup tomorrow. I smiled and kissed her.

The bed was warm and comfortable that evening. The company and sex were perfect, the afternoon had been, too and that includes the drive home. We experimented all night and the next day.

me_akron
me_akron
8 Followers
12