A BBW's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd have come too." he said then a moment later he asked if I wanted to do it again.

"Yes." I said "But there's something else I want to do first if you liked what I did last?" I told him and winked.

"I liked everything you did and want as much of everything as you'll let me have." he told me and winked back.

I moved lower with it still in my hand and stroked it as I looked into his eyes and said "I want you to know that I can do even more and although it has been a long time since the last time I did anything like it. I want you to know I can still do it."

I surrounded it with my mouth and went to work with my tongue. When I felt his hand on my head I drove down hard onto it and began. A lot of things came back from memory and he even taught me a few more. I had what I wanted and could keep it up all night if he wanted I thought. Mostly I wanted him to like and want me even more. He already seemed to respect me.

His body showed me his need and eagerly taught me that it would give me what I needed.

"I think I'm going to..." he whispered harshly but he was already into it and a huge wave of need swept over and through me as I felt the heat flowing into my body from that moment. "I'm sorry. I tried to warn..." he continued but the second wave was on him and I desperately sought to keep it continuing. Again and again he erupted and filled me. I'd never known or imagined a man could generate this much heat before he finally began to relax and I let it slip back into my mouth. It was a taste that pleased me and I eagerly washed my mouth in it before swallowing then concentrated and worked to get it all before it was gone.

He was spent and smiling wanly when finally he managed a huge breath and said "You definitely can do it. I hadn't realized how hungry we both are or have you done this all along?" he laughed.

"My husband wouldn't let me but the only other boy I ever knew taught me well when I was in college." I managed to smile as the wave of passion filled me still and I didn't want to let it go. "I didn't know how much I wanted it again until a few minutes ago when I saw and felt you. You seem to fit me everywhere." I added and blushed. I'd never been more brazen in my life and didn't know where all these words I'd been speaking had originated. Although maybe I did but just didn't know I'd ever have the nerve to speak them. I hoped my truth didn't drive him away now.

"And you are the perfect fit and talent. Would you like to come over to my place and we can continue after I rest a bit?" he asked.

I don't think I was certain how he felt about my openness with him but I wanted to go and stood and turned to go into the house and dress.

"He grabbed me by the hand and said "Oh no! You aren't dressing. We'll go the way we are." he laughed.

"But what if someone sees us?" I asked shyly.

"Then they're going to get the sight of their life from one of us." and he dragged me to the gate then pulled me through it. I tried to shield parts of my body but couldn't with only one hand and so I ran. There was nobody around that I could see and suddenly I felt a thrill I'd never known by being in public like this.

He pulled me up the back steps and kissed me. "How will I get home? I can't go like this." I pleaded.

"Then maybe you'll wait until it's dark, or maybe you won't go." and he teased my body again but stopped and said "If you insist then I can loan you something or go pick something up at your place but right now I'm going to clean you up and return some of the thrill you just gave me."

I was still gigging like a schoolgirl as he pulled me into the bathroom, turned on the shower then said "What shall we do while the water heats up?"

I reached for his hardness still but he leaned over and suckled my breasts. "These are everything a guy can want in breasts and even if they lose a bit in your exercising they'll still be everything sweet but I know something even sweeter." he added and pulled me into the hot shower.

The hot water warmed me quickly and then I watched as he began soaping me down everywhere. I'd never showered with anyone else before except in communal physical Education classes in High School nor had anyone soaped me all over. My body adored his touch.

When finished his hands roamed still until finally he freed the handheld shower head and began using it. He was almost finished when he played it onto my clit and then lifted my leg and used it to clean me further.

"Now then my promise!" he said and dropped to his knees.

For the first time I felt a man's tongue somewhere I'd never expected and it was magic. I climaxed immediately and then I heard him say "You've never done this before. Let me tell you how it goes. Raise your leg and put it over my shoulder."

I did as he'd told me and felt his lips and tongue working me and I was growing weak in passion and ecstasy.

"Place your back against the wall and then bring the other leg up over my shoulder." he added between ministrations.

I did and found myself sitting on his shoulders with my legs tightening around his neck. He'd already given and taught me so much and yet here was another piece of the sexual puzzle and he knew exactly what to do with me.

I steadied myself using my hands on his head and it made him even more bold and active. His hands were clamping my bottom hard against his face and my hands were straining to help. I couldn't believe the intensity of each climax and yet I had no interest or intent to slow or stop him. He would only stop when he was ready and my body was shaking and trembling so intensely that I could think of nothing while my body reacted its own way.

I don't know when he stopped but when I could concentrate again I had to stiffen my legs to stand because he'd been holding me up. I recovered my strength slowly then returned to reality to thank him even as I began soaping his body as intently as he'd done mine.

"Are you rested and recovered now?" I asked as I stroked him.

His answer was to grasp me by the bottom once more, lift me against the wall and when I was high enough he told me to find it and put it in. I reached down and in an instant we were hard at it again even more intensely than we had at my place. The man was magic and I hoped he was mine.

I couldn't seem to get enough but it was his lead and he was leading me where I wanted to go. "Here you are you little Minx." he whispered as he filled me again. At last he rinsed then dried me before letting me use a towel on him. When finished he carried me into his bed and we rested then slept until he woke me ready for more.

"You are insatiable" he teased as he entered me again but this time telling me we were doing Doggie. I liked it and told him I was only following him and no less insatiable than he was. He laughed and worked even harder.

It had been so long for each of us that it continued for hours through the night even though much of it was devoted to touch, talk and the comfort of being with someone you'd begun to care for.

What would life for us be like now?

12