A Beach Dream?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rolled onto our sides still facing one another. My penis sadly gives out and limps away from the walls of her vagina. With one last sweet gentle kiss it leaves already missing the sublime embrace it once shared with the lips that had surrounded it. You look into my eyes and thank me for my deposit. Leaning toward me we kiss again and as our lips part you bite my bottom lip. She looks like she is glowing in the moonlight and I know she is the most gorgeous woman I have ever met I just had the most intense sex in my life with her and I do not even know her name. Being spent from our passions we drift asleep in each others arms.

I awake to bright light and try discern who it is shining it into my face. After my pupils refocus I realize it is day time and the light is the sunshine. I can hear cars running and people talking. I blink the weariness out of my eyes and look around. I am on the dunes where I was last night still on the beach but I am dressed. There is no beach towel, no woman, no bathrobe, no vibrator lube or nexes, on the beach or up my butt. There is just me and my bottle of water. What the fuck just happened? Did I meet the woman of my dreams or was she a dream? I feel my chest and find my right nipple is sore. I pull my shirt off and find it scratched. I look down and see a busted bottle where I was lying. Was it all a dream? I search the beach. I scan the traffic. For an instance I think I see her but as a car passed there is no one there. I check myself and I am still wet and sticky from last night. I either had sex or a wet dream, but if it was a dream it was the most incredible, and one that I will never forget!

12