A beautiful woman's bisexual needs.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that then Jenny?" He wasn't sure about this, he wasn't the type for concessions, 'ask Heather,' he would say.

"You will have to keep Heather out of the picture, as much as I would want to see her again, I can't have the two of you seeing me. So its up to you, her or you, you choose Garth," she told him, followed by a kiss.

It was no contest, "Heather is gone Jenny, take it to the bank okay!" His voice was unequivocal. Jenny guessed he would choose this, she did want Heather again, but fitting two loves into her life was not an option. And one thing she wasn't into was threesomes like this one could be.

"Do you have your own place Garth," she asked.

"Yep," he answered, "about three or four miles the other way from you."

"That sounds okay, give me your address and phone number please." He did so, then he said.

"This will only go right if I come to you at your home Jenny," he told her, "coming to mine will not be right for you, if its straight sex you want fine, I'll fuck you until the cows come home, but if you want love and respect too. Then I am coming to yours, you can decide when and how, but this is the way it will be." Jenny understood what he was saying.

"Okay but my rules have to prevail Garth, I have Carol to think about, and my social position," She inverted two fingers of each hand above her head and crooked them, then giggled and tittered.

"I'm with you all the way Jenny, I'll be at your tomorrow at 10am okay," and with that he got out, kissed her, felt her nipples, and Mmmmm'd, "lovely lovely," he told her.

She watched him walk out and close the door, she heard muffled arguments, "He must be telling Heather what's gone down, she won't be very happy, but she only has herself to blame, she trapped me, fortunately," and smiled to herself, she could still feel Garth battering her fabulously, Jenny thought.

Jenny dressed and waited until it had gone quiet, and a further 5 minutes, then walked out, no one was there, she went out to her car and drove home to wait for a call from Garth, "Jenny girl," she told herself, "you have opened a door here, I hope you have made the right decision," but in truth the decision had been made for her by Garth's immensity in fucking, screwing and practically nailing her to the bed at Heather's apartment.

Meanwhile Garth had laid it on the line for Heather; she was left in no doubt as to what was and had happened.

"I've taken Jenny from you, she doesn't want to see you again, and if I see or hear that you've been round to hers, I'll be on you like a ton of bricks Heather, and you had better believe it!" Heather backed away from him, he had never ever once laid a finger on her, but she realised that if she didn't do what he said, there would be more bother than she could handle.

Garth couldn't have been happier, he had got a fabulous 40 year old wonder woman, and he had her all to himself now, and he knew that with his prick he could and would get all he wanted. And that included (hopefully) of getting Carol who had been in his sights long before Jenny had. He knew she was about to dump her long time boyfriend, she had told him herself one night, and he had comforted her. And Carol had said the words that made him decide to try for her.

"I wish I had someone like you Garth," she had said, "I would feel safe with you, but?"

"But I'm black," he had finished for her.

"Black? What's that got to do with it, it doesn't bother me what colour you are, it's in here what matters," Carol had said, and poked him over his heart. "But you've got Heather, and that's the rub Garth," she sighed.

His mind drifted to a scene where he had them both Carol and her mother in bed with him, his cock lurched. Both of them clamouring for him to make love to them, to feed his glorious black lady killer into them, "Oh boy!" he said to himself.

"Hello?" Jenny said into her phone, it was 9pm, she was ready for bed. Jenny had been remembering her day, or the part she had spent under Garth, it rattled her to think that it had been the best sex she had had, and it had taken 20+ years to find out what a proper cock could do. And the kicker? It was a black cock on the body of an extremely good looking, very well built, and very sexy young man.

She was wearing an ankle length brown silk dressing gown, and nothing else, she loved sleeping nude.

"Hi it's me Garth," he told her, "I'm outside your front door, open it please," he told her, and the phone clicked off. Jenny looked at it stupidly. She peeked out of her blinds and there he was, in black cut off jeans, a tight fitting brilliant white top, and it was just the thing for him to wear to make her go to her door and open it.

"Garth," she said, "you can't just turn up without prior agreement." She had just got the last bit of 'ment,' out of her mouth, and he was picking her up and kicking the door shut, she was on her way up stairs before she found her voice.

"Garth stop this right now!" she said loudly.

"Sorry Jenny, you have been on my mind since the second I left you this afternoon, I need more of you, and I need more of you right now!" It was an unforgiving answer.

Jenny fell silent, then he was climbing onto her bed with her, her dressing gown disappeared, and he was suckling her nipples greedily. It immediately sent Jenny into mother mode, feeding her hungry young, her head went back. Her hands went to his head and she held him to her. His fingers found her slick vagina and wiggled in. Jenny mewled and sighed, she already knew he was going to have her.

The thought made her feel hot, the feeling spread around her body. What had happened this afternoon had not abated from her mind, it was still so fresh. She felt languid, liquid, supine, feline, and sexual. And adding to her rapidly growing desire for this man boy was the very fact that he wanted her more than anyone, and above of all, Heather! This terrifically good looking sexy young man wanted her! she thought. She even knew, that he could probably get any female he wanted, but he chose her.

This made Jenny forget any protestations; she looked at his handsome face as he fed on her hugely hard, and distended super sensitive nipples. His fingers were sending her into the stratosphere. And now adding further to her sexual submission was his very insistence, he wanted her, he was here to take her, with or without her consent, which momentarily hadn't been give. But his very actions had forced it from her. She wanted his magnificent, "and," she said in her lovely glowing head, "that beautiful black prick."

"Just tell me Jenny when you want me in you, don't waste our time," he told her. Jenny was already ready!

"Now Garth, now baby," she muttered growling at him. She felt for his prick, it was as she remembered it, though this was the first time she had held it. It was big, thick, hard and heavy, and she knew black! The black handsome face appeared above hers; he smiled, kissed her, and said.

"Gotcha! Put me in where you need it Jenny." He told her. She did, he was sliding in gracefully, her juices coated it for him and he sank once again into the heavenly depth of bliss that was Jenny's silk pussy. Jenny let go, tossed her arms above her head, which was her signal to him that she had surrendered again once more.

He saw the sign, and wrapped his arms around her; Jenny began to know the power of this boy. "What ever it is he has," she wondered, "I want it, and I want it a lot." Heather had never once entered her head since Garth had taken her this afternoon. Her mind had been totally focussed on what Garth had achieved with her, "had he known, did he know what he had done?"

She felt the delicious sensation of his thick meat gliding up and down her love channel, it was a ship being launched up and down the runway of her slipway. Her legs drew him in, she wrapped her arms around his neck, there was nothing in his way to stop his utter domination of her in her own bed. He was staying the night too, Jenny might have something to say about that though. Then she would agree with him that yes, she wanted him with her, in her bed.

Jenny kissed him and loved him, moaned, and mewled, grunted and groaned, as the love machine on top of her rutted her with complete mastery and roughness. His cock reaching and touching parts of her that had never once been touched. Jenny felt virginial, as though this was her very first time being made love to and fucked. The way he thrust his cock into her took her breath away every time, and she had to breathe in when he pulled out.

It was more than she could bear for the second time in one day.

"Please Garth, let me breathe darling, let me breathe." She whispered through the banging. This made him go faster and harder, he had set his mind on this, his idea had been to fuck, screw and love her as fiercely as he could. Then after, in a quiet moment ask her if she would be able to do without it in the future. And looking down at the utter beauty under him, he guessed he might just be right too!

He almost sang, "Once you go black Jenny, you never go back." But he concentrated on her, he wanted her to have as many cums as he could make her have. This was all about her, he would take as long as it took to get her where he needed her to be. He would get his when the time was right. The most important thing was Jenny in his mind. He kissed her, told her she was the greatest lover God had created for man, for him. And, still pumping her full of his black prick he went on and on..

Garth knew he had been blessed; he had great looks, a great and forceful personality, when he spoke people listened, he had a fabulous body, and a cock to out match just about any cock. But his main asset was, he wasn't conceited, vain, or big headed, in his mind he could still see in the mirror the ten year old boy he once was, chubby, even fat.

He was teased by his so called friends; they called him Girth, not Garth. Fatty Walberg, Tubby G! He hated it, and he vowed that one day he would not be fat and ugly, so at the tender age he started walking a lot, working out, and now at twenty one years old, he was a man with respected standing.

Jenny came for him, she cried out, hung onto him, she screwed herself up to him, trying to get closer and closer, then another climax shot her almost dead. Garth was doing his best, but Jenny was doing the job for him, she was actively trying to get all of him inside her. This was the best love and sex she had ever known, she didn't want it to end. Then the lights went out, he was screwing her while Jenny was almost comatose, he spewed his cum deep into her, the heat helping to wake her back to reality.

Garth spent the whole night totally focussed on Jenny, everything he did, he did it for her. Jenny had never in her life met anyone so attentice, he met her challenges head on, his sole aim was to please her and make her want him. Eventually to stay with her.

Late in the morning she wakened, she was alone, then she heard the shower, he was in there, she didn't know he was in there preparing for her, to be ready for her when she wanted him. Jenny staggered out of bed, her body ached wonderfully, she bent down to pick up her dressing gown and nearly fell over.

"Oh God I'm wrecked, he's half beaten me to death that bad boy," and she sniggered to herself.

She went into the bathroom and stepped into it with him, his glorious smile warmed and softened her, they embraced, kissed and loved.

"What am I going to do with you Garth," she said, "this is going to be an impossible relationship we have here?"

"Yes I know Jenny, it's gonna be a socially unacceptable one Simply because of two things, one, I'm black, and two, because of the age difference isn't it?"

"I think you have that bit right baby," she told him as she pressed her fluffy pussy at him.

That was when Garth had a brainwave, or he hoped it might be.

"There's always Carol, I could start taking her out, which will keep me close to you, what do you think?"

"You can't do that, she has a boyfriend, and don't you still have a thing with Heather?"

"No, Heather and I are history, I've told her that, and what you don't know is Carol told me over a week ago she was going to dump him. In fact, and you won't believe this," and he eyed Jenny, "she told me she wished she could find someone like me!"

Garth pushed Jenny to her knees before she could answer and pushed his growing prick at her lips. But not before Jenny thought, "someone like you Garth, that I can understand very well!" her lips parted and she took him in.

"We can talk later Jenny," he smiled to himself as she got to work. This was Jenny's first close up view of the young black cock that had done her so good. She pulled her mouth off him, and smiling she said huskily, and with a huge smile in her beautiful eyes.

"Do you know Garth, that once you go black, you never go back?" and Jenny laughed loudly and lewdly, before engulfing him once more.

"Yes Jenny I do, and I'm going to make sure, or do my damndest to make sure you don't go back, ever!" She grinned up at him and went to work, Jenny wanted his hot sticky, creamy thick cum for her breakfast.

Her head bobbed back and forth, her hands caressing his balls and working his prick, Garth held on to her head and shower rail, "this isn't going to take too long," he thought, "she wants it, she can have it!" Soon he was rising up on to his toes as the urge to cum overtook him, he jammed Jenny's head harder on him, she knew he was about to cum and readied herself for it. His first salvo hit the back of her mouth and cascaded down her throat, the second followed in the same way. The taste of him was fantastic, the power of him slated her, he was immense in her eyes now. Every time, every thing was new, and Jenny was going deeper and deeper.

He finished shooting his cum into the beautiful forty year old mother and slowly relaxed. Jenny held him in her for a long time savouring him, feeling him, learning him. And knowing she was wanting more and more of him. But the problem was beginning to form in her mind, how? How could she do this and not be known as a slut, a black mans slut, a whore for a black boy young enough to be her son. Society, the one she lived in wouldn't tolerate it.

It lay heavy on her, she had found, or it had found her, this most tantalisingly beautiful black boy, worldly beyond his years, and an understanding heart. And making love with him had been a most gratifying, satisfying eye opener. One she thought she knew and had known for a long time. But he had made her realise in one day that she knew hardly anything of what fucking and loving was about.

They dried and went back to bed, "Garth, I'm at a loss as to what to do. I don't want to lose you now that I've found you, but we can't possibly go out as partners, lovers, or anything else. The differences between us are too great, and I'm not being racial, you must understand what I'm talking about here?" she said.

"Yes Jenny I have the same thoughts, but," he added, "how would you feel if I asked Carol out, and as I said, it would keep me close to you?"

"I don't know about that Garth, using Carol for that wouldn't be right, and then she would find out about us wouldn't she, we could never keep it under wraps!" she said.

"Well, I'm going to try it, there's nothing to lose, its either that or we might have to give it up, and that's the last thing I want, isn't it you too?"

That weekend Garth 'called' round, he chatted to them both, Jenny was very nervous around him.

"What's wrong mum, its Garth, anyone would think you had the hots for him the way you are behaving!" she said to her mother.

"If you only knew Carol, if you only knew?" Jenny thought.

"Don't be silly Carol, hots indeed," she protested, but thought, "Jesus am I that transparent?"

"Who are you seeing mum, and don't say you're not, I know you, so come on, who is it?" her daughter demanded. Jenny nearly choked, tried to deny it, but admitted that yes there was someone, and no, she couldn't possibly say anything. It was too dangerous, and had to be kept secret.

"Mum you naughty girl, are you shagging someone you shouldn't be then?" Carol yelled gleefully.

"No I am not, I'm not like that, I would never do such a thing!" she shouted back laughing.

Garth did ask Carol if she had finished with her boyfriend, and the answer had been a firm yes. Garth then quietly asked her if she would let him take her to dinner that night, Carol agreed with some enthusiasm. That night Garth laid it on thick and fast, he gave her his utmost attention, showered her with compliments, gazed awe struck at her, and in the end Carol was floating on air. This gorgeous boy was making a play for her her previous boyfriend would never get any where near imitating.

As they left the restaurant, he said, I bought some new south American coffee today, you want to come around and try it?" he asked, as he put his warm arm around her. The lovely nineteen year old replica of her mother said yes too quickly. Back at his tiny apartment he looked after her, sat her down, took her coat, fussed over her. Made himself look silly in his adoration for her.

Carol was beside herself, she had secretly wanted him for the last two years, but because of Heather she had kept it well to herself, now she didn't have to. When he sat the coffees down he sat himself next to her, very closely. He gave her a cup, and copying her movements he sipped his the way she sipped hers.

"Its gorgeous Garth, it really is," she beamed, as she smelled the aromas.

"It can never ever be as gorgeous as you Carol," he told her, took her cup from her trembling hands and kissed her. Carol melted into it, Garth hated himself for being as devious as he was being. But his ultimate goal was for him to have both Carol and her mother, and have them all to himself. It was the biggest challenge he had ever faced, and one he was determined to see through to the end.

Carol was in no mood to say no, finishing with her boyfriend had been hard, she needed comfort and solace, she was finding them right here in the arms of the person she had wanted to for the last two years. She leaned back as he exerted the lead role, he wasn't bothered if Carol wanted to have the upper hand, he didn't care, "she can lead from the back if she wants to!" was his mantra.

"Please forgive me Jenny, I hate this too, but it as to be done," he reminded himself, as Carol began her own seduction to her mothers young lover. The trick was going to be, to have them tell, or say, or admit that they both were his lovers, that they both wanted him, as he wanted them. And the best scenario would be if they agreed to share him.

Carol stopped suddenly, "I have to tell mum I won't be home tonight, she knows where I am, and whom I'm with, she'll be alright," she reassured Garth. He held his breath as she texted her mother. She received a one word reply.

"Alright." Carol looked at it.

"That's a bit terse, I wonder if she's okay?" she said to Garth.

"I'm sure she will be Carol, she knows you are a big girl now, does she have a hang up about you and other boys?" Hoping she would say no she doesn't.

"Mum's never bothered about it before Garth, maybe she's a bit off because she knows its you I'm with?" That's what Garth wanted to know, she was jealous! Or he hoped she was.

"Tell her I'll take good care of you Carol she'll know what you mean," he suggested.

"Yes I'll do just that. 'Mum, I'm staying over, Garth doesn't want to be alone okay?' she wrote. A text came straight back.

"I'm sure he doesn't, have fun, I'm sure you will, and be careful!" Carol knew she was alluding to protection, but left it at that.

"Well Garth are we going to sit here all night or have you got some etchings in your bedroom you want to show me?" she smiled and moved in closer. Garth stood, pulled her to her feet, they kissed and walked arm in arm to his bed.