A Beloved Mom Goes Down Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Yes, Jill, I’m fucking your whore’s twat.’

‘I want your scum in my dirty cunt,’ cried Jill, just as Mom entered the room and froze in her tracks. Her jaw dropped. ‘I deserve this, you mean son of a bitch.’

Mom yelled ‘Stop’ and rushed to pull me off Jill. I didn’t resist. I got into the spirit, though.

‘You love it, slut; you asked for it. Mom can’t rescue you from yourself.’

Jill started to cry.

‘Jill, honey, this is not what you deserve.’

‘Yes, Mom, I have to pay.’

‘Why, honey?’

‘I saw you take in this son of a bitch’s dick’

Mom remembered the connection again; she’d stepped in for Jill, but then her degradation had made Jill feel responsible. There was guilt and anguish on her face, and I knew Jill had gotten the knife right into her guts.

‘I have to take in this scum; God, I feel like shit.’

‘This slut just wants it and she’s going to get it.’

Mom was trying to figure out how to save Jill. She felt she had to.

‘I deserve it; I deserve it,’ said Jill.

Mom must have realized she had to deal with me, for she began to probe. ‘You just like to move in on Jill’s misery?’

I realized the key was turning in the lock. I glanced at Jill; she saw it too. ‘Well, Mom, a lay is a lay. Here it was, offered on a plate.’

Mom had all the pieces now. She hesitated. ‘You wanted a lay.’

‘Yep. A hot one.’

‘How did you like my pussy, Garth?’

‘I liked it Mom.’

‘You want some, right now?’

‘Well, Mom I had to twist your arm last time.’ I gave the screw a turn. She had come to the bridge.

A knowing look came to her face. ‘Garth, Hon, you know it was weird how it happened; it sort of took me by surprise. And I didn’t say it after, but it turned out not to be a chore at all.’

‘Oh?’

‘You never heard me complain, did you?’

She had decided. She was showing Jill that she wanted it now, and suggesting that she’d wanted it, then. I was careful not to jump.

‘You have a fine cock, son.’

‘Thanks, Mom.’

She cupped her breasts under her thin blouse. ‘Do you like these tits?’

‘Yes, I always did.’ She moved toward me.

‘Touch me, Garth.’

I hesitated. ‘Mom, you don’t have to do something you don’t want to. You’re not responsible for Jill’s being fucked up.’ This was the opposite of what I wanted her to think. I was tearing open the wound. ‘Of course, I might just get tired of fucking her.’ I dared to be obvious, at this point. It was her choice.

‘I need you, Garth.’ She moved in closer and started unbuttoning her blouse. I put my hand on her hip. She moved it down in front of her pants.

I pressed, and she ground up against my hand. But again I waited.

‘Garth, please, I want you.’ The words. Triumph. I couldn’t glance over at Jill then, but I imagined her look.

‘You want this son of a bitch?’ A brilliant move from Jill. Mom could not back off now, only move ahead.

‘Jill, leave yourself out of it. This isn’t to defend your honor. I want his cock and you’re not the reason.’ Hoping to undo the past, I guess, she added, ‘You never were.’ Turning toward me, she said, ‘He’s my son. He’s my sexy son.’ Jill moved away.

‘Show me what you want, Mom; tell me.’

Standing just inches from me, she unzipped her pants and took off her blouse. Then her bra came off and those full breasts spilled out. She stood with them against my chest. She reached for my cock. I did not move. Under her strokes I’d never felt it that hard, even when I’d fucked her before. She does want it, I thought, or she’d better put on the show of her life. I waited another couple seconds. She dropped her pants and stepped out of them. ‘I want it, Garth. I want your cock in me.’

I helped her remove her panties, and I pressed her body fully against me, my cock against her belly. We moved toward the sofa just where I had been fucking Jill.

She lay back. ‘You’ve seen this pussy, Garth, remember your fingers in there a couple weeks ago?’

I needed no further hint. I slid two fingers into her reeking cunt, while watching her closely. Her eyes fluttered and she pressed her pussy further onto my fingers. ‘Deep, Garth.’ I pushed in and stirred them in her slackening hole. I saw Jill had retired to a nearby chair and was idly touching herself.

Mom grasped my cock, and again I hesitated even as she pulled.

‘In my pussy,’ she said, moving my fingers out of her. Clenching the head, she stroked her slit with it. My cock twitched as it passed over her clit and twinged wonderfully as I began leaking into her pussy.

Tentatively she put the head into her hole. Flooding, clear mucus quickly covered it and eased my passage in. I felt her cunt muscles contracting around me as I drove it till I felt her cervix. The cervix through which I had entered this world.

I drew her legs up, wanting to see her impalement; she placed them on my shoulders. ‘Mom, I love how you fuck me.’ She shoved her hips upward; her face was serious as her body writhed against mine. My shaft was smothered in her, drowning in her liquid. I glanced down at the slick lips grazing my cock; she saw the lust in my face and grunted in response. ‘Come on; fuck me. You love my hot cunt, don’t you.’ I jammed in every inch, to answer her question.

‘You want to taste my fuck, don’t you honey?’ She reached down into the swamp and brought up two fingers coated in the glistening slickness.

She pushed them to my lips; I sniffed Mom’s most intimate aroma; a craving for all of her seized me. My thrusts came even harder, squeezing into that cunt that now seemed even tighter than I remembered. I reached toward her clit; as I fingered it, I heard her moans. Her jerks and twitches were surely genuine. ‘Doggy style?’ I suggested. I helped her turn over and pulled her firm ass up, toward me. Glimpsing the tight butt I’d admired since I was a kid, I brought her cunt roughly onto my prick. I skewered her from behind, and her face was buried in the sofa; turned away from Jill, as I’d hoped. I worked her clit from above as her body shook and stiffened, then relaxed, then drove up and onto me, clenching my cock. I reached around to her hard nipples and tweaking and twisting. I wanted her to be past caring or thinking.

I saw Jill across the room, frigging her pussy, quietly but effectively. I nodded for her to approach. To keep Mom occupied, I wet my index finger in her juices and began working the tip into her asshole. In my first full view, the brown rose opened graciously. Mom’s wonderful stench. My finger slid deep into her ass. My mom thrashed her hips into my cock and finger. Jill, standing beside us, reached for Mom’s breasts with her right hand and pinched the nipples. Mom didn’t even notice the second set of hands. Jill would stop, every minute or so, and reach into her pussy with her left hand, then thrust her gooey fingers into my mouth, and feed me on the cunt sauce she knew I craved.

Mom, ass twitching in the air, was groaning loudly, and she kept to her plan. She drew me along. ‘Garth I’m going to come and then I want you to.’ She started slamming her cunt onto my cock, her ass twisting. I heard her pants. ‘Fuck me, Mom. Come in me.’ Removing my finger from her ass, I reached down again to her clit, into the swampy juices. I held it between two fingers, pressing them, riding them up the shaft to the head. Then Jill took her two fingers out of my mouth and shoved them into the opened anus. The cunt glove on my cock tightened; then she pressed down with her fingers, through the thin walls, onto my shaft. She frigged Mom’s ass with her left hand and her own pussy with her right. I felt a series of jolts as Mom’s body slammed into mine, and heard her cry of orgasm as she twisted and writhed under me. Jill, her hand having worked deep into her own twat, was in the throes herself, but I sensed her waiting for me; then I felt her fingers working me inside of Mom’s cunt. ‘Goddddd,’ I cried as my cock exploded, spurted, emptied; before black brightness enveloped me, I saw Jill contorted in her own climax, half of her right hand crammed into her pussy. Almost fainting, I reached and steadied myself on the back of the sofa. Mom’s ass devoured Jill’s fingers, and her pussy, true to its nature, squeezed and almost sucked at my cock; the pressure made our cum flow out and down her legs, onto the sofa. As she subsided, Jill disappeared up the hall, into the darkness. The next day, right here, we celebrated; Jill invited me to go down on her, and along with Jill’s fresh aroma, I could still smell the pungent reminder of Mom’s lust.

END

December 5, 2001

Your vote is appreciated. All detailed comments and queries will be acknowledged.

12