A Bet's a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god this is hotter than I ever thought it would be, you guys are so hot sucking each other's cocks, and my pussy is so wet right now"

"Baby, what would you like to do? Join us or watch?"

"I'm going to watch right now and rub my pussy" Marsha moved closer to watch the cock sucking, her hand never leaving her clit, rubbing faster, sliding two fingers deep into her drenched pussy. Jim slowly sliding his tongue over John's cock, over his balls, trying to take as much of his cock into his mouth as he can. John stroking then licking Jim's cock.

"Oh my god, I came so hard watching you suck his cock, honey, are you going to let him fuck your ass?"

"You'd love to see that wouldn't you baby?"

"Oh god, yes I would, please, I want to see him fuck your ass"

"It's up to John"

"John, could you fuck his ass for me?"

"Because you asked nicely, I would love to". Marsha got up, grabbed another condom and some lube.

"Honey you need to get on your hands and knees so I can get you ready for his big cock" Jim moves to the head of the bed, gets on his hands and knees. Marsha slowly works some lube into tight ass with her finger; she knows how to work his ass from previous play. Slowly in and out of Jim's ass, Marsha looks up to see Jim sucking Johns cock as she fingers his ass. "Oh, my, nice visual as I finger your ass, suck his cock honey"

Slowly she works another finger into his ass, watching Jim's hands rub John's balls, his tongue working up and down the shaft of his cock, over the head, like she does to Jim. Her left hand rubbing her clit, her right hand sliding fingers deeper into Jim's ass, Jim's mouth sucking John's cock, what a sight to behold.

"Oh god, I'm Cumming again, watching you suck his cock is so sexy" "Ok honey, I think your ass is ready for his cock, you have to stop sucking it for him to fuck your ass" Releasing John's cock from his mouth, Jim turns and watches as Marsha slips the condom on, and starts to aim his cock towards Jims ass.

"Are you ready honey?"

"Yes, after he's in, I want to 69 with you so you can suck my cock and you can watch up close as he fucks my ass"

"You're in a naughty mood tonight honey, I love it, and I would love to have your tongue on my pussy as I watch him fuck you".

Slowly, John begins to slide his cock into Jim's ass, inch by inch it works deeper. "Oh Jim, he has most of it inside you, that looks so sexy, how does it feel?"

"You had his cock inside you, you know how he feels"

"Yes, but not up my ass like that, oh god, he's all the way in"

"Then get over here so I can eat you" is all Jim could say.

Marsha slides under Jim, his tongue instantly finding her clit; she positions herself to watch John slide his cock into her lover. "Oh, his balls are slapping against your ass, your tongue feels so wonderful on my clit, oh Jim, make me cum honey" Marsha started stroking, licking and sucking Jims hard cock, her eyes never leaving the sight of John and his big thick cock fucking Jim's ass.

"Oh god, his cock feels great in my ass and you working my cock, I'm going to cum soon"

"Cum honey, cum for me, shoot all over me" Marsha stroked faster, Jim's cock started to twitch and jump in her hand, shooting cum all over her. "My god, you haven't cum that hard since George gave you that prostate massage last year, which was a lot too"

"I'm going to cum" says John,

"Wait, pull out, I want to suck you off". Now those words coming from Marsha's mouth would be what you would expect.

"Honey, you want to suck him off?" Marsha said with a very shocked look on her face.

"Yes baby, I would, I want him to cum in my mouth" John pulled his cock from Jims ass, Marsha pulled the condom off him, Jim turned and took his cock into his mouth, stroking his cock and sucking most of his cock into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, just like that, yes, deeper" was all John could say before he started squirting cum into Jim's mouth. John kept squirting and squirting, Jim swallowed some of it, when John finished Cumming, Marsha asked Jim if he swallowed any of it, Jim shook his head yes and pulled Marsha to him, kissing her deeply, sharing John's cum with her.

"I thought you said you swallowed some?"

"I did, that's how much was still left"

Much to their surprise, John leaned down and cleaned Jims cum off Marsha's body, bringing it up to share with Marsha.

"Mmmmm, a double dip tonight, thank you guys"

"So baby, did you enjoy your surprise?"

"Absolutely I did, and I see we both won the bet"

"Yes we did, I won the bet and you got your fantasy as well" All three got dressed and vowed to do this again some time.

John said as they all left the club, "I know of another guy who would like this as well, maybe we can get him and his girlfriend to join us next time"

"Or just you guys" Marsha adds with a devilish grin. But that's for another story.

Copyright 2011:Lollipop77

12