A Billionaire's Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I was.

My hands gripped Taylor's buttcheeks so hard I may have bruised her. But I used the extra leverage to cram my cock in as deeply as I could while I felt my balls evacuate their load. My ab muscles crunched repeatedly as I fired burst after burst into my wife's cervical cavity, and I swore I could see the little tadpoles racing along in search of that one lonely spot in the darkness.

When I was done, Taylor moaned and went limp. I flopped out and lay on my back beside her, panting with the exertion. But my cock had only gone halfway down.

Tonight was the night. I may have been 30-years-old, and I didn't have the recovery time of a teenager anymore, but dammit I was gonna cum at least twice more into my wife tonight.

It certainly helped that Ashlyn took it upon herself to revive me. The gorgeous redhead scooped her hair to the side and then bent over me, tenderly licking up the mingled cum from my shaft before swallowing my cock whole in an effort to get me hard enough again to fuck.

Meanwhile, Cassandra settled her crotch over Taylor's face to keep my wife entertained while Charlotte knelt between her employer's legs, alternately tonguing Taylor's clit and shoving my semen back into her vagina, as if that would do any good.

In terms of bringing pleasure to the male sexual organ, Ashlyn's supremely talented mouth was a wonder to behold. She knew just how to suck and caress to maximize feeling without becoming painful. And I was certainly helped when the stacked redhead sat up and squeezed my erection between her breasts. After a few minutes of titfucking, my cock was as hard as it was going to get.

But even if it was ready, the rest of my body was still working up the energy to fuck again.

So Ashlyn simply climbed aboard, shoving my dick into her wet pussy and she began to ride me. "Feel my pussy, Johnny," Ashlyn crooned while she gazed at me with those piercing blue eyes. "You've already knocked me up. Your sperm has already met with one of my eggs to make a baby. So that makes this pussy yours. It belongs to you. Whenever you want, not out of obligation, but out of love. You LOVE this pussy, don't you, Johnny? It wants to please you. It wants to bring you joy, to thank you for giving it a baby. So feel my pussy, Johnny. Feel it and think of cumming."

I groaned as Ashlyn's sexy voice reverberated in my head. The longer Ashlyn rode me, the more energy I felt. And when I reached my hands up to cup her swollen tits, Ashlyn grinned and decided I was ready.

"Fuck your wife, Johnny. Fill Taylor up with another batch of cum," Ashlyn ordered while she dismounted me. And then her hands were on me as she turned me around. Ashlyn actually took hold of my cock and aimed it into Taylor's sopping wet snatch, and once I slid home, I began to fuck my wife with abandon.

A minute later, I coated Taylor's womb with a second helping of sperm.

After two incredible orgasms, I was pretty wiped out. But we weren't done yet. This time, it was Charlotte who was set to task reviving me while Taylor, Ashlyn, and Cassandra all played together. I felt on the verge of going to sleep while the submissive brunette worked me over with tongue and hands, and only the pleasure she was causing in me kept my half-lidded eyes from fully closing.

Meanwhile, the three great loves in my life were getting better acquainted. Taylor and Cassandra had already worked out their relationship. But together they were bringing Ashlyn into the fold. Taylor would always see Ashlyn as a fellow playmate in a sisterly-sort of bond. But Ashlyn had a lot to learn about Cassandra's role and with Taylor's help, the stacked redhead and statuesque blonde got to know each other a little better.

"Ohhh!" Ashlyn cried out once, and I looked over to see that Cassandra was wearing one of the strap-ons. I grinned. Taylor was the wife, Ashlyn was the mother of my unborn child, but Cassandra was the one in charge under this roof.

"Don't hurt the baby," I called to them and chuckled. Then I put my hands on Charlotte's head and focused on her oral technique. The politics of the women in my life would work themselves out.

Eventually, Charlotte took a cue from Ashlyn and mounted me. I let the slender brunette ride me for a bit, something she very rarely did. Almost always, I was the one on top, physically dominating her as I took her however I pleased, and by extension, just the way Charlotte pleased. But this time, Charlotte was on a mission to bring me to the edge of orgasm while I did as little work as possible. And at that task, the young brunette succeeded admirably.

She was almost too good. I nearly nutted inside of her.

But at the last moment, Charlotte pinched the base of my prick and I held out long enough to join the redhead, blonde, and brunette to my side and slam my cock into Taylor just in time to blast a third load inside of her.

And this time, I felt I was truly done.

But there was one more woman left.

I was pretty sure I DID fall asleep this time. But when I awoke, Cassandra and Ashlyn were both working over my cock which was trying to be as limp as possible. And once the two of them were able to bring me to one last erection, Ashlyn grinned and then went to join Charlotte in pleasuring the birthday girl, leaving me alone with Cassandra.

My wonderful, beautiful personal assistant slid her way up my body and then sank her hips down, drawing my overly sensitive prick inside her body. "Mmm... I love this, Jonathan. I love just feeling you inside me."

"We should do this more often," I grinned.

She smirked. "We do it almost every day at the office."

I sighed. "That's only two or three days a week. And most of those are quickies to relieve stress. We should make love more often."

Cassandra ran her fingers over my face. "To me, EVERY time with you feels like making love."

Somehow, I got my second wind. And keeping myself inside Cassandra, I rolled us over until I was on top as I lightly thrust in and out of this beautiful woman. With her height, she was able to touch our toes together and rub ankles while still kissing my face and rubbing our noses together. And all the while, I pumped slowly in and out of her. After three cums, I could last a good long while.

"Someday, will you let me give you a baby?" I asked softly while caressing Cassandra's nose with my own.

Cassandra gazed at me with intensity. "Not yet, Jonathan. Maybe never."

I nodded in understanding and leaned forward. "But maybe?"

A small smile crossed her face. "Maybe..."

That was all I needed to dream. And I closed my eyes and really began to drive myself into the statuesque blonde, feeling her massive tits crushed against my chest, feeling her tight pussy squeezing around my cock. And I imagined filling Cassandra with my cum, imagined making a baby inside of her. And all of a sudden I was close to my climax.

"Out, out, Jonathan," Cassandra tapped my shoulder and I groaned in agony as my fantasy was shattered. And then I felt Charlotte's hand on me as I pulled out of my blonde assistant and moved over to my wife.

Someone had gotten a wedge from somewhere to incline Taylor's torso, using gravity to keep her pussy plugged full of my sperm. And so with her pussy angled up to meet me, I pushed my cock down and held Taylor's legs while I thrust on my final path towards climax.

Charlotte then moved between Cassandra's legs, her agile tongue and fingers finishing off the orgasm I'd brought the blonde so close to, but not far enough. And soon I heard the moan of ecstasy as Cassandra cried her release. I would pay her back later.

Meanwhile, Ashlyn stayed next to her friend, caressing her softly and whispering. "Here's your husband, again. Only for you, Taylor. Four orgasms for you. He wants to give you this baby."

My wife held her arms out to me and we came together for a loving kiss. It wasn't hurried, it wasn't passionate, it was just love.

"I love you, Johnny."

"I love you, Taylor."

"Fill me up, honey. Let it go."

I gave my last few thrusts and released. My load was far from a quart, but I managed three good spurts to join Taylor's already saturated pussy. If she wasn't inclined up, I'm sure she would have coated half the bed with both our love juices.

And when my cock finished its final dry heaves, trying to shoot out semen that wasn't there anymore, I flopped over next to my wife while she turned her head to kiss me with thanks.

"Thank you," Taylor sighed.

"My pleasure," I groaned, meaning it with complete sincerity. And then I closed my eyes. Finally, my girls were going to let me go to sleep.

But just before unconsciousness took me, Taylor laughed. "Get your rest, Johnny. We're all starting again tomorrow."

***

*FEBRUARY*

"Are you serious?"

In response, Taylor held out the home pregnancy test. There were two clear pink lines, bold and almost red.

"Keep your fingers crossed," my wife grinned and then leaped into my arms.

***

*MARCH*

I held out my hand, and Ashlyn reached out and took it with a smile. Gently she swung into the backseat of the stretch Rolls Royce limo. I closed the door and then circled around to my side. The driver held my door for me and I slid into the other seat. Taylor and Cassandra were already seated inside.

"Are you ready?"

Ashlyn exhaled slowly, and then fixed me with a hopeful smile. "Ready."

It was quiet as we drove into town. Cassandra was getting updates from some contact or another on her Blackberry. We were about five minutes away when she warned us, "There's quite a crowd."

And then we had arrived. This was our test. This was me announcing to the world the way I lived my life. It wasn't conventional. Most couldn't afford to pull it off. But it was the way we lived our lives together.

Cassandra had called ahead to this posh restaurant, making the necessary reservations for the ultra-exclusive eatery. I imagine it took less than five seconds for the Maitre'd to call his media contacts with the scoop.

So when the limo pulled up outside, there was a veritable wall of photographers blocking the way. The burly bodyguard from the front passenger seat and driver both got out to try and clear a path while cameras were already pressed up to the tinted windows.

The instant my door opened, the flashes strobed so fast I was blinded by the wall of white light. I managed to circle around to Ashlyn's side of the car and helped her out.

The light flashes were even heavier on her side. People already knew I was coming. But the reservation for four made no mention of what was going on. Was it just a group of friends on the town? Was it something completely innocent?

But the fact remained, this restaurant was a well-known prime spot to be photographed. The fact that I was so bold as to make the reservation in my own name said that I had something I wanted public. And every paparazzi in town wanted to be in on whatever Jonathan Kwong... billionaire, wanted to make public.

And the instant Ashlyn's face came into view the paparazzi crowd surged forward all at once.

"Ashlyn! Ashlyn! Over here!"

"Ashlyn! Are you with John now?"

"John! Where's Taylor?"

"OHMYFUCKINGGOD! Are you pregnant?"

"John! John! What the hell's going on?"

"She's pregnant! She's pregnant!"

I didn't bother to answer. A second later, Taylor emerged from the limo and the flashbulbs seemed to part right down the middle so that half were on Ashlyn and half on Taylor. Both were experienced models and used to the limelight, but the sheer volume of flashes were blinding. Both women had to hold up their hands to shield their eyes and I moved in between them to take them both by the arm. The bodyguard and driver blocked the way as we began moving towards the restaurant.

A few more flashes went off behind us when Cassandra emerged, but she'd long been considered semi-invisible by the paparazzi and the photogs quickly returned to focusing on me and the two women on my arm.

We stopped as a threesome and posed just outside the restaurant doors. In the dress we'd chosen, the roundness of Ashlyn's belly was clearly pronounced. I could only imagine how crazy they'd go if they knew Taylor was pregnant as well, even though she wasn't showing yet. Forty-million photo flashes later, I walked us into the restaurant. And then finally we were inside.

It took my ladies just a minute to calm down.

"Worse than you expected?" I asked.

Ashlyn shrugged. "I'm used to it," she said with a brave face, but I only half- believed her.

Taylor squeezed her hand. "The die is cast. No going back now."

Ashlyn smiled at me and Taylor. "I wouldn't want to. I love you guys. I love this family, and I'm so happy that you let me be a part of it."

***

*APRIL*

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Playroom." With a flourish, our two french maids pushed the double doors open and I bowed theatrically.

Jeff and Kaitlyn were the first ones through the door. Jeff flashed a grin at me and Kaitlyn paused to peck my cheek before lancing her arm through her boyfriend's and the two practically bounced into the room. They were old hat at these kinds of parties. At least now Kaitlyn was twenty-one and could legally drink.

Mia sauntered forward and grinned at all her old favorite toys and sex furniture like the wedges and ramps. She gave me a pixie wink and then skipped inside.

Rebecca and her new boyfriend Jack were the next ones in. Jack was the man for whom Rebecca had left the house those months ago. He was another imposing, well-built young man with big muscles and a bigger cock, just the way Rebecca liked them. Their relationship had progressed to the point where Rebecca had invited Mia to join them, and now it was the new boyfriend's first test at one of our parties. Rebecca was already drooling at the thought of getting the three J's to triple-team her.

In any case, Jack's eyes went wide as he took in the room. And then with a grin he sauntered forward while Rebecca headed straight for the toy box.

Charlotte nodded to Taylor and then she headed for Jeff and Kaitlyn.

"It's too bad Kate couldn't make it," I said wryly.

"Don't be greedy," Taylor teased. "Kate's boyfriend is a nice guy. Give it a few months and we'll see if he's open-minded enough to join us. But even if he isn't, she deserves to have 100% of his attention for as long as she wants."

I nodded and looked around. It wasn't like I was lacking for eye-candy.

Our guests streamed across the room, hips immediately shaking to the music and eyes inexorably drawn to the porn videos playing on the TV screens.

We four were the last into the room. Ashlyn, with her four-months pregnant belly almost obscenely protruding from her otherwise slender form, slipped her right hand into Taylor's left, my wife sporting a ten-week bulge of her own. The two friends intertwined their fingers together and smiled at the spectacle before them as Jack picked up Mia and carried her screaming into the lovenest. Meanwhile, Charlotte was getting reacquainted with Jeff while Kaitlyn stripped Taylor's cute assistant from behind.

I let my hand slide into Taylor's right hand from the other side. And just behind me and to my right, Cassandra stepped up and rested her hand on my shoulder, reminding me that she was always there.

I smiled. All was as it should be.

"Heyyy, John!" came a sultry voice from my right.

I turned to see Rebecca fully naked and bent over at the waist, her feet spread to the sides so that her body formed an A-frame. Her lithe body looked toned and beautiful, her bubble butt sticking in the air seeming to call to me of its own accord. Rebecca winked at me from between her knees and wiggled a bottle of Astroglide in her hand. "Mind if I borrow him, ladies?"

Ashlyn grinned, Taylor giggled, and Cassandra merely planted her hand on my shoulder and gave me a healthy shove forwards. I glanced back to the three loves in my life with a happy smile on my face.

Yeah, all was as it should be.

***

SOMEDAY: JOHN BILLIONAIRE III