A Binding Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breath rushed out as he suddenly stopped and I crashed into him. He swung around and picked me up easily in his arms, his long strides carrying him to a destination only he knew. My breathing quickened as me fear grew, wondering where he would take me. A bubble of hysteria threatened to burst in me as I realized the double meaning, for he meant to take my body as well. I had no doubts that he would use me for as long as he wanted.

I lost track of direction but felt his feet leave the pavement and walk across a grassy path. He set me down on my feet and pushed me against a surface, his hand forcing me to press into the cold surface. I felt his power again as he slammed his body hard against something, a door, and felt no surprise that it gave way to him. He pulled me roughly and thrust me inside, my feet stumbling, but keeping my footing. His hand on my wrist, he pulled me quickly through the room and pushed me roughly and suddenly so I fell. My hands flew out to break my fall, but connected instead with a soft cool surface that could only be a sheet-covered bed.

I pressed my hot cheek against the cool cheek briefly before I felt a hard slap on my ass cheek and stiffened, trying not to cry out. He grabbed my hips roughly and flipped me onto my back and I felt real fear as he grasped the open edges of my dress and tore it quickly open, rendering it useless. He told me to sit up and pushed the straps down my arms, yanking the dress out from under my ass. My arms automatically came to cover up my breasts from his gaze. I felt so helpless, half-naked and blinded. He pulled my hands down and put them on the bed, whispering again in my ear. "You will pay for that." I nearly cried out as I felt the first sting of his hand slapping my left breast. An equally hard slap was delivered to the right, but I held back the sound. His low chuckle came again. "Don't worry, my sweet slut, I will let you moan and scream when the time is right." I trembled all over, knowing his words were true. I could feel my pussy, wet and aching to be filled. I could feel my clit rubbing between my wet lips and knew it would not take much to make me cry out as I came.

I felt his hands travelling down my calf again, holding my foot firmly as he pulled my sandal off and it hit the floor. The other soon followed and he swung my legs up on the bed. Again, I heard the commanding tone as he whispered, "Move up on the bed and grab the first pole you reach and lay face down." I cautiously slid up, hands outstretched to feel my way and was rewarded when my fingers curled around a slim pole. I felt him kneel on the bed and something rough - rope? - was pulled around my wrists, pulling tight and catching them together. The rope dug in slightly painfully and he pulled my arms taut to tie them to the pole. I immediately tested them, pulling hard and felt his hand slapping each ass twice in succession. I gasped at the pain and stayed still.

"My sweet slut, I can see that your training has been a long time coming," he laughed quietly and leaned down to whisper again, "Just as you will be coming a long time if I allow you." I held still, with difficulty as his hand slid down my thigh, my nerves jumping as he slid across the sensitive skin behind my knee and down my calf. A rope was tied around my ankle and he gave a sharp tug on my body, stretching me out and spreading my legs wide as he tied the ankle to the bed, repeating with the other ankle. In my mind's eye, I could see how I looked to him: face down, blindfolded, body stretched taut across the bed, legs spread wide. I knew he could see the wet patch on my panties between my legs and I bit back a moan again at how shamelessly I was turned on by this.

His hand trailed up my leg again as he strolled beside the bed. I tried to close my legs, but couldn't move them as his fingers dipped between my legs, running firmly over the wet patch and pushing the material up into my pussy. I knew he had seen the movement and was not surprised to feel the sharp sting on my ass. The bed dipped as he sat on the edge, his fingers stroking and probing my pussy through my panties as he leaned down, his warm breath feathering my ear again. "Never attempt to close your legs to me again, my slut. Do you understand?" I was eager to avoid the sting of his slaps and his disapproval and nodded my head, my lips almost forming the word "yes" but biting it back in time.

He chuckled at my struggle, his hand sliding firmly up the crack of my ass and pushing the material inside. So many feelings were rippling through me that I could hardly breathe. Would he really fuck my ass? I shuddered at the thought. I had never gone that route and I knew that it would be very painful and invasive. I felt helpless and afraid, but so excited that I began to doubt my own morals. Small fissures of desire were spreading all over my body, the hardest of all in my pussy. I knew I was wetter than I had ever been before, at once repulsed and aroused by the thought of him using my body. How far would he go? How much could I take? I both feared and desired the answers to the questions.

I felt both his hands massaging my shoulders, kneading the knots there and forcing me to relax against my will. As if he knew my body better than I, he touched me exactly as I needed and I felt my body sink into the soft firmness of the bed. He leaned down again and whispered: "Do not move until I tell you to."

I felt the bed spring up as he rose, leaving me on the bed, exposed and alone and I felt him melt into the shadows of the room. His eyes never left me though, I could feel them raking me as I lay there, stretched taut and open. I squeezed my eyes shut and pressed my hot cheek to the bed.

12