A Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Michelle gets a bigger surprise than she expected.
2.9k words
4.03
59.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle always felt a slight flutter of excitement whenever her phone's instant messenger pinged with one particular ringtone - it was the one she had reserved for her lover, Jason, and it meant a message from him. She only saw him a few times a year because she lived in San Francisco, and he in Sydney, and they only saw each other on her occasional trips to Australia, or his work trips to the USA. They kept the excitement of their relationship going with daily messages, and shared stories which they co-authored. Sometimes they posted the stories on literotica.com, hoping that others might derive pleasure from their relationship as well. She smiled as she picked up her phone and opened the message.

"Hi Sexy. Happy Birthday for today. I'm really sorry I'm going to be missing you today - we've been so lucky the last few years, and I've managed to spend a few of your birthdays with you, but this year just hasn't worked out. As you know, I will be coming to the USA in a few weeks, so we will see each other soon. However... I also know how much you enjoy preparing for your lover, and so I'd like to propose a little fun game. Let's pretend that I will be arriving later today, and let's walk through the preparations together - it will be fun for both of us to go through the process, even if it won't culminate in physically being with each other. I've set aside the rest of the day to play this game with you, as a birthday present. What do you think?"

Michelle responded immediately with, "I love it. It's not as good as actually seeing you, but it will be fun to share with you the excitement of the various steps I go through when I know I will be seeing you. I have dinner planned with friends tonight, but I'm completely free for the next four or five hours. What a wonderfully creative idea."

"Fantastic, let's do it..." typed Jason.

"OK, I'll get started", Michelle grinned, and headed downstairs to her bedroom. Her first stop was to call the beauty shop and book a brazillian. She was lucky enough to be able to get a cancellation in only an hour. She stripped off, and lay down on the bed, grabbing her phone. She wanted to share with Jason some "before" photos, that showed the fuzz that had grown since the last time she had prepared for him. She took a number of pictures of various angles of her pussy, first demure photos that showed only a hint of her womanhood, then moving to more explicit close-ups, and finally spreading open her labia and taking photos of her now juicy inner slit, one photo showing one finger dipped inside her, the next photo showing a finger circling her erect clit. This was making her so hot that she decided to have a quick orgasm - she reached into the drawer of her bedside table, pulled out one of her vibrators, and rubbed it all around her pussy and clit before sliding it deep inside her, and then pumped it into herself with one hand, while rubbing her clit with the other. When she knew she was on the verge of coming, she hit the voice recorder on her phone, and recorded a loud, groaning orgasm. After taking a few long breaths to recover, she took one last photo of her now dripping and swolen pussy, and then she bundled up the photos and the recording, and sent them to Jason.

"Enjoy these "before" pics sweeetheart. I'm off to the beauty shop. I'll text again when I'm done."

Michelle was mid-way through the waxing when her phone pinged again. She smiled as she always did, and picked up her phone. There was no message, just a picture. She snuck a glance at it, and it showed a picture of Jason's erect cock, a string of pre-cum dripping from it and onto his upper thigh, his fingers squeezing hard. Obviously the pictures she'd sent him, and the audio, had had the desired effect - he'd not been able to resist having a little play with himself. She smiled and nodded approvingly - he had amazing endurance, and would delay actually having an orgasm for quite some time yet - although she hoped not too long.

"I wish I could be there to taste your cum," she typed.

"I wish you could be here to wrap your lips around the head of my cock," he replied. "How's the waxing going?" Jason was always amazed at what women would do to themselves to make themselves look sexy for their lovers, but he loved the result, and was always so appreciative of everything that Michelle did.

"LOL. It's not that bad," she replied. "It only hurts for a moment, and it's all worth it to feel your lips on my bare pussy."

Soon she was done, and headed off to her favourite lingerie shop. "Would you like to select my lingerie?" she typed. "Normally you get to be surprised by what you find under my clothes, but perhaps this time you'd like to choose?"

Jason was enthusiastic about this, and so Michelle selected several different sexy outfits, put each one on in turn, and enlisted the help of the young assistant to take photos of her with them on. Then she sent the photos to Jason. He selected the sexy black very revealing black bra and panty set with touches of red lace and ribbons, and a matching garter belt with stockings.

"Such a predictable choice," she typed, but then sent him a wink. She loved looking sexy and seductive just a much as he loved seeing her that way.

"I don't have enough time to select a new dress," she typed, "but how about we choose some new shoes?"

Again she got an enthusiastic response from Jason, so with a smile on her face, and a bounce in her step, she took her package of lingerie and headed for a shoe store. There she repeated the same pattern, and modelled several pairs of shoes for Jason. He selected a pair of strappy black sandals with a medium heel.

"You know I love heels," he typed, "but I do still want you to be able to actually walk in those."

"I think I have just enough time to swing by Good Vibrations," she typed. "We've never actually been shopping for toys together, normally I select things on my own and then surprise you with them. I'd like to give you the option to buy anything you'd like. You can choose anything - there is nothing in there that is too kinky to try out with you. I want to really make my birthday present as exciting for you as it is for me."

At Good Vibrations - which Michelle had done enough shopping at to have earned a 'preferred customer' card - Michelle sent Jason several pictures of different toys. They weren't really into anything too hard-core, and definitely not into pain - but they both enjoyed both penetrating and being penetrated. After much deliberation, Jason chose a new glass butt plug.

"I really want to see your ass gaping with the butt plug inside it, so that I can actually see the outline of my cock pushing into your pussy through the glass of the butt plug up your ass."

Michelle immediately felt her pussy getting juicy as she read that message. She had to squeeze her thighs together and clunch her teeth, and then took a deep breath and let it out, before she was able to pay the clerk for the butt plug and head back to the car.

"Instead of texting, let's Skype," typed Jason. "I have a wireless headset and I know you have one too - that way we can both be hands-free. And you can also turn on your video camera. Unfortunately I can't use mine at the moment, you'll just have to listen to my voice."

Michelle almost broke a speed record on her way home, she was feeling so aroused. She got home, showered, put on her lingerie, then selected a dress that Jason hadn't yet seen her in, and which matched her new sandals. Then she did her hair, applied makeup, and finally put on her sandals. She was in such a hurry, the whole process only took about fifteen minutes. Then she set up the laptop with her video camera, sat down in the chair in front of the camera, put on her headset (which messed up her hair a little, but she was in too much of a hurry to fix it) and clicked the Video Call button next to Jason's name. He answered immediately.

"Oh, you look just lovely," he said.

"Thank you," she smiled. "I wish I could see you too."

"I'm sorry I don't have a camera," said Jason. "But at least we can hear each other, and I can see you. You look so sexy... So... What are you going to do for me?"

Michelle didn't say a word. She simply walked over to her iPod doc in her high heels, swinging her hips in a way that she knew Jason (and all men) would love, and pressed the play button. She had obviously already prepared this, because a sultry slow and sensual song started playing. She didn't look back at the camera - she liked to tease Jason, and knew that it would drive him wild if she pretended she was ignoring him. She started really slow, trying to forget that she was really performing for Jason for the moment, and let herself just lose herself in the music, let her body respond naturally to the slow rhythm, moving her head from side to side, letting her shoulders and her torso follow.

As the tempo of the music slowly increased, so too did her confidence, and her movement started becoming more overtly sexy. She heard a giggle from Jason - the first time she had danced for him, a first for her too, she had had a moment of panic when she thought he was laughing at her attempt to dance for him. She had since come to realize that that little laugh was in fact an expression of pure pleasure from Jason, coupled with a complete disbelief that he was lucky enough to have a lover who would actually practise a sexy dance just for him. So she smiled, then squinted with one eye before looking over her shoulder at the camera, trying to make that seductive come-hither look at him, knowing that it was cliche'd, but at the same time knowing it would work anyway. She loved doing this for Jason, and loved how enthusiastically he appreciated her amateur attempts.

But she wasn't going to stop here, she now turned to face him, and started to tell him through movement that there was a good chance that he was going to see her naked, and that she was thinking of taking off her clothes, but she hadn't quite made up her mind yet, so she slipped her shoulder out of the dress, and then put it back again, lifted up her dress to show him a bit of flesh between the top of her stocking and her lingerie, and then dropped it again suddenly getting all shy, unclipped one of her suspender straps, and then bent over forwards to smooth the ruffles in her stockings, letting him see the curves of her calves, thighs and ass that we accentuated by the heels she wore.

She knew she only had a few more minutes till the song ended, so she then showed him how she was undergoing a transition, from not being sure whether she would show him her nakedness, to wanting him, to not caring about modesty or what was proper, to needing his hands running over her body, to wanting to be naked before him, bare herself to him, offer herself to him, have him completely own her, and to have her completely powerless to the strength of her desire for him, and his desire for her.

The music finished with Michelle standing completely naked except for her sandals, her headset and her suspender belt, one stocking coiled around her ankle, the other still attached to her suspender belt, her eyes closed and her head back, one hand cupping her breast, the nipple held between a thumb and forefinger, and the other hand cupping her crotch, her sex covered by her fingers, but one finger bent, slipped inside her.

She broke the pose, smiled at the camera, and heard Jason clapping enthusiastically, whooping. When the applause ended, she heard Jason whispering in her ears, "That was so fabulous, you're so unbelievably sexy. Thank you so much. But... This is supposed to be your birthday, not mine."

Michelle smiled at her lover. "Well, what do you propose?" she asked.

"I would like to guide you to an orgasm," he said. "Please do exactly what I tell you to do... Ok?"

"Of course," she said.

Jason asked Michelle to lie down on the bed, and to start stroking her own body, imagining that it was his fingers rather than her own. He asked her to focus on her neck, her eyes, her lips, her nipples, her upper things and hips, but to avoid any direct contact with her pussy.

"I want you to leave penetration of your pussy till the very end. I want you so aroused and so wet that by the time I ask you to insert a dildo inside you, that it will feel like it's really my cock, rather than a lifeless dildo."

Michelle continued stroking her own body, imagining it was Jason's fingers. "Please..." she asked throatily, "I need to touch my pussy."

"OK," said Jason, "but only your labia and your clit. No penetration remember..."

"I wish you were here," said Michelle, as she stroked her labia, "but in your absense, I want you to at least see everything." And with that, she spread her labia wide, and started rubbing one finger in small circles around her clit. Jason used the remote control to zoom in on her pussy, and could see a small drop of her juices dripping down from her wide open and succulent pussy, and make its way slowly down the crack of her ass. He could see her clit becoming swollen under her circling finger. Then he panned over to her face - she had her eyes screwed up, her jaws clenched, and he could hear by the way she was breathing that she was building up to an orgasm.

"Not yet..." he said. "First I want to see your ass spread by that dildo - please."

She looked up at him and smiled. "Of course," she said. What position would you like me in?"

"Will you go on your hands and knees, and put your ass in the air for me, in front of the camera. And please look back behind you so I can see your face."

Michelle didn't even pause, she just rolled over and swivelled around on the bed, brought her knees up under her, and pointed her ass at the camera. Then she reached behind her, spreading her ass cheeks apart, and showed Jason her most private part, her tight rosette. As Jason watched, he saw her relax and then clench again, winking at him. Then she dipped her finger into a pot of lube she had next to the bed, and slipped the finger into her ass, sliding it in and out of her.

"You're so hot," whispered Jason.

"I love doing this for you," whispered Michelle back.

She reached over again, found the glass dildo, smeared a big dollop of lube over it, and then pressed the tip of against the tiny puckered hole of her ass. Jason could see her ass first resisting, and then releasing, and saw the glass dildo slowly disappearing into her ass. Michelle was well practised at anal sex, and could easily manage the large dildo much more quickly than she was taking it - but she was taking it slow for him, drawing it out. Eventually the dildo was right inside her ass, and he could see through the glass right inside her, see the way it was stretching her anal sphincter.

"I wish I could be there in person," whispered Jason. "You look so unbelievably sexy. Hey, what was that?"

Michelle sighed. "That was the front doorbell. Ignore it!"

"Haha," laughed Jason. "No, this will be fun. I want you to answer the door please. But I don't want you to remove the dildo first. Hold it in. Put on your dressing gown, keep your high heels on, you can pull up your stocking so you look slightly more presentable. Leave the headset on so I can hear what happens."

"It could be anyone," argued Michelle. "It could be one of my children, or a delivery."

"You have a voyeuristic streak a mile wide," laughed Jason, "and your children have a pretty good idea of what you and I get up to. So go!"

"Ok ok", said Michelle, rolled off the bed, grabbed her robe and threw it around her, and headed to the door.

She threw it open, and there on the step, a Smartphone in one hand and earbuds in his ears, and a small white box with a red ribbon wrapped around it in the other.

"Happy Birthday," he said, with a wicked grin. "Your gift is here on time after all."

Michelle shrieked with pleasure, grabbed him and dragged him inside.