A Birthday Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,301 Followers

Irene knew that everything Ken was saying was true. She loved to be on the receiving end of the pleasure, but rarely put any effort into doing anything for Jim. She'd worn all those sexy outfits for strangers and had even shaved her pussy for them, but not her loving husband. What the hell had she been thinking of? Those guys had made her feel young, desirable, and mostly hot again. She had let them touch her, take liberties that were reserved, supposedly for her husband. She had come home, ran upstairs and gotten herself off instead of grabbing Jim and balling his brains out; even though he asked.

As Irene slumped back onto the couch, Ken finished. "That my girl is what you're up against. As Jim sees it, you gave something that was his, to someone else. Even if you do succeed, in getting him back, which right now appears doubtful," Ken told her. "You had better learn to respect him, as a man, and a loving husband. You need to, become his slut in the bedroom. I know a million women that would give their eye teeth for a man like Jim," he told her. "Jim won't be lonely very long, I promise you."

With that, Ken grabbed Lisa and headed back out to their house. While leaving he added, "I hope it works out for the two of you."

Ken's slap in the face was what Irene needed. When did she become so selfish? They'd had a great marriage, the last time she looked, but now as she thought about it, that was a couple of years ago. Wasn't it? She couldn't remember the last time they had mind-blowing sex. Hell, they used to. What happened? She was trying to get her brain around it when the phone rang.

"It's daddy" Terri beamed as she cried out. She was talking a mile a minute into the receiver as Keith yelled for Terri to let him talk to him. Terri talked for about 5 minutes and Keith took his turn. He filled him in on what was happening at school and such and then came the big one. "When are you coming back home dad?" he asked. I guess he didn't like the answer as he handed the phone to Irene.

Irene's heart jumped a beat, as she grabbed for the phone. "Please Jim, we need to talk. I need to explain to you honey. Are you coming home? Please?" she cried out.

"What the point Irene? What can you possibly say that would explain your actions or what I saw?" Jim told her. "Hell, for the last year, I've felt like you're a damn roommate, instead of your husband, and I'm just tired of it. I need you to take the kids over to my parent's house on Sunday, so I can pick them up there," he instructed. She started to say something about him coming home, so they could all do something together, but he stopped her. "You're the last person I want to see, or talk to, if you haven't got that through your thick skull yet," he said loudly. "There is no us any longer, so please just do what I've asked," and he hung up. Irene slumped into a kitchen chair, as she hung on to a now disconnected phone.

The following week, Irene answered a knock at the front door. "Irene Paulson?" the lady asked.

"Yes, can I help you?" Irene answered.

"You've been served," was her only reply, as she handed her a large manila envelope.

That was the last thing Irene remembered, until she awoke in her bed, with her mother putting on another cold washcloth on her forehead. "You fainted dear," is all she told her. "Lisa couldn't reach Jim, so she called me. How are you feeling?" she inquired.

Lisa now remembered the server, and started to cry as she explained to her mom what had transpired without going into too many details. Her mother thought, what a stupid girl she had raised, but said nothing; Irene was feeling low enough, and there were the kids to think about.

She stayed with Irene and the kids for the next two weeks, so Irene could get her head straight. Jim still wouldn't talk to her, and her parents did hire an attorney, to look out for their daughter's best interests.

Jim had proposed a 50/50 split, with Irene living in the house, until the kids finished school. Then it was to be sold and the proceeds split. He left money in the checking account, to pay for the household bills, but had taken 50% of their savings.

Six weeks later, Irene talked to Lisa. "I want to model for your parties again," she told her.

"Are you nuts?" is all Lisa could think. "This is one of the reasons Jim left, and you want to start up again?"

"Look, I can't take back what I've done, and Jim still refuses to even return my calls, not that I can blame him. Jim and I are history. In a couple of months, I'm going to be a divorced mother of two, so what's the point anymore? Money is getting a little tight, and the last thing I'm going to do is crawl back to Jim and ask him for more, I've done enough to him. So Lisa, this is my only choice, until I can find some full time work," she told her.

"Look at yourself Irene. You've lost at least 10 pounds, your hair is filthy, and you look like hell. Girl, I've seen crack whores that look better than you. Clean up and I'll think about it," she told her.

Irene took her kids to her mothers that Sunday morning and said she would be back before dinner. She didn't tell her mom what she was doing, and she didn't ask. That Sunday, she went through the motions, but did manage to walk away with about $300 dollars. A couple of the guys had asked for a few extras, but she told them no, maybe next time. Had she sunk so low that she was now considering selling herself? She was about to say, "if only," but that only happens in the movies, and she was now in the real world, alone for the first time; and scared to death.

So life went on for the next three weeks. Irene kept house and on Sunday afternoons, she strutted her stuff to make ends meet. It was the fourth Sunday that all hell broke loose. She was modeling her second outfit, a sexy yellow one, and realized that the bids were unusually low. She knew her heart wasn't into it anymore, but she needed that extra income. The starter on her car had just gone out, and one of her crowns had fallen off. The dentist wanted $400.00, upfront, to rebuild it, and put it back on. Now without insurance left her in a quandary.

"What's the matter guys?" she asked. "Don't you recognize a hot piece of ass when you see one? Hell, I'm so wet right now, you could probably wring out this thong. What there is of it," she said as she started to finger herself to the amazement of the group. The bids picked up and hit $325 as a guy in the back called out $500. "Now, that's more like it," Irene told the crowd as she strutted her stuff. "If that's it, lets go next door so I can properly thank the buyer," she said with a big smile on her face.

The winning bidder came forward, wearing a ball cap and sunglasses, and followed her into the adjoining motel room. Irene was sitting on the bed when he walked in. "Come and get what you bought," she said as she stood up and offered herself to him.

"I understand for an extra $50, there might be a little more on the table," he quizzed her. Lisa started to say something, but Irene stopped her.

"You expect to fuck me for an extra $50?" Irene said with an indignant look on her face.

"Hell no," he shot back. "I don't know how many dicks have already been in there. I was thinking more about a blow job," he said as he started to unbuckle his belt.

"Why don't you just fuck off?" Lisa said, as Irene had to physically hold her back from slapping this smart-ass guy.

"It's all right Lisa," Irene told her. "But it'll be $100.00 and you can't shoot in my mouth," she told him. "I may now be a whore, but no one but my husband is allowed to do that," she said as she reached for his dick. Tears started to fall, as she sucked his dick. "She had really hit rock bottom hadn't she?" she thought to herself, as she worked to get him off quickly.

"Suck it bitch," the guy yelled, as he forced his dick deeper into her throat. "I'll bet if this was your husband's dick, you'd be doing a better job?" he taunted her.

"Screw it, I've done some stupid things in the past, but no more," Irene screamed. "I've never done this for anyone, but my husband, and I'm not going to start now," she yelled at him. "So, if you want a blowjob, find yourself some other whore," she said as she threw the money back at him.

At that point, the guy took off his hat and sunglasses and threw them on the bed. "Jim?" was all she could hear herself scream, as the next event unfolded.

Everything seemed to go into slow motion, as the cops came through the door. They were yelling orders and screaming for everyone to get on the floor, but there was Irene with her top around her waist, on her knees with a guy's cock a foot from her mouth.

They handcuffed everyone and put them into the back of three police cars. The guys in the other room scattered and the police let them go. They had gotten who they were after. The motel manager had wanted to keep out of trouble, so when the police set up the sting for that day, he went along with it and had said nothing to Lisa. That was because the previous after party-activities had gotten way out of hand. Word on the street, was that for $100 dollars, you could be part of a gangbang, with a couple of good-looking models.

Lisa called Ken to bail them all out and within two hours they were all standing in front of the courthouse. "You guys really messed up this time. They're charging you with prostitution," he said shaking his head. Irene asked about Jim. "He told me he didn't want Irene's pimp, bailing him out of jail. A lady named Carol, bailed him out 15 minutes ago," Ken told them.

"I warned you both, but you just wouldn't listen. Lisa, your business is done, over. Do you hear me? If you're lucky enough to beat these charges, and don't end up in jail, you and I will be having a long discussion about listening to your husband. And for you Irene, I thought that maybe losing your husband would be a wakeup call. I guess all the jokes about dumb blondes are really true," Ken said walking away.

Three days later, the lot of them was standing in county court, in front of a judge. Jim's lawyer addressed the judge. "Your honor, there was nothing illegal going on in that motel room. There was, nothing, but a lingerie show put on by Lisa Daugherty and her models. That's all. The money exchanged, was for the articles of clothing that the models were wearing," he explained.

"What about the oral sex the police witnessed as they broke into the room?" the state's attorney asked.

"Well, your honor. You can see from the records, that the two parties are husband and wife, and they were only playing out a fantasy that they've been thinking about behind closed doors," he replied.

"I don't believe it," the judge replied. He asked that Irene and Jim approach the bench. "I see that there is a divorce decree on my docket for next week, but I guess you two are still legally married, and can do whatever you please in the confines of a motel room. However, I sense that there's more to it. I see here, that you have two school-age children," he said looking at the file in front of him. "What do you think would happen to them if I threw you both in jail, let's say for a month or two?"

A look of anguish came over the two of them. "Let's see, loss of job for you Jim, the children in foster care, until the two of you are out, and all of your friends and family knowing how stupid the two of you are. Ok now, this is how it's going to play out, not for you two, but for the sake of the children. Jim, you will move back home today with your family. The two of you will go through six months of mandatory counseling, and after that period, if you two still want to divorce, so be it. I will get monthly reports, and if you don't abide by my rules, I'll throw the book at you. Do you understand?" They both nodded.

Jim collected all of his stuff, and moved into the basement of their house. Sunday night's dinner was tense, but the kids told Jim how happy they were to have their father back. No more than ten words were exchanged, between Irene and Jim, before he went downstairs to bed; and that's how they started up again.

The counseling sessions were more like shouting matches at first. Slut, whore, and bitch, were only a few of the nicer words that Jim called Irene; but after a month that changed. Both saw how they had grown apart and put everything else ahead of their marriage.

Irene saw how self-centered she had become, and how she had taken Jim for granted. Jim on the other hand, was still angry with Irene for shutting him out.

"If I had wanted a relationship like she has given me for the last year, I would have moved in with my sister," he told the counselor. "She gave it up for everyone, but me," he shouted.

"You know that isn't true, don't you Jim?" he was asked. "True, Irene did a lot of things she's not proud of, but she didn't go to bed with any of the men. I think the main problem is, that you two stopped talking to each other. You talked at each other, but not with each other," she told them. "For the next week, I want you to spend one hour a night, after the children are in bed, talking to each other about how you feel inside and how you want to proceed. Let's pick this up one week from tonight. Shall we?"

It was a quiet ride back home, but at least dinner was pleasant. The kids were now used to Jim being home. Irene and I started to talk, not about heavy issues, but just about how our days were, and about the kids. The first night was tough. Neither one of us wanted to start, but after a few minutes Irene took the lead.

"Jim, I'm so sorry about what I put you through. I just never thought about what I was doing, or how it would affect us both. It was like I was someone else, doing it, and I was just watching in the background. I love you and I don't want to lose you," Irene told him.

Jim wasn't as gentle. "We used to have a great sex life, but for the last couple of years it sucked. More than once, I thought about cheating on you, but I knew that wasn't the answer. I tried to make suggestions, and did little things to try and excite you, but you shot me down every time. When I found that lingerie, I thought that you had finally accepted my advances. Can you image my surprise, when I found out what it was actually for? I was crushed. I wanted to hurt you in the same way you'd hurt me, but, believe it or not, I still loved you. I guess I'm one sick mother. I went to that party to see you, and maybe talk to you, but when I saw you, I got mad all over again and that's why I asked for the blowjob; to degrade you as much as possible. If you had gone through with that blowjob, there would have been no way back for us, judge or no judge," he told her.

"So where are we?" Irene asked. "I know we still both love each other, and we have a lot of work to do to save our marriage; thanks to me, but is there a chance for us?" Irene asked.

"A chance yes, a slim one at best, but a chance," Jim told her.

"All right, first things first," she told Jim. "You wait here, and I'll be right back," she said as she headed upstairs.

Two minutes later, she was in the kitchen in the sexiest lingerie Jim had ever seen. Nothing was left to the imagination, and Jim could see that Irene still had a shaved pussy. "Hey sailor, you want to pull that battleship into my harbor?" she said with a sexy smile on her face.

Jim chased her upstairs and threw her on the bed and got undressed. Irene rolled over onto his chest and told him to just lie back, and enjoy it, as she moved lower on the bed. Her technique still wasn't the best, and she was raking his dick with her teeth too hard, but she was trying, really trying for once.

Jim instructed her on what felt good, and what didn't, and she listened. It took about 20 minutes of hard work, but as she took him deep, Irene finally felt him erupt down her throat. She gagged once, but never once took her lips off his dick, as she swallowed. After she cleaned off his cock with her lips, she crawled up and kissed him.

"Well, how was that?" she asked with a smile.

"Not bad, not bad at all," he said while kissing her, and even using his tongue, in tasting the saltiness of his own cum. "But it's your turn now," he said rolling her over on her back, and removing her thong with his teeth.

For the next 40 minutes, Irene was in heaven. Jim licked, sucked, and probed, with his tongue in, all of her openings. She cried out numerous times for him to finish her off, but he didn't. Putting two pillows under her stomach, Jim entered her from behind in one hard thrust. She was so wet, he just slid in. He started of with slow, and deep, strokes, but after a minute or two Irene was on her knees pushing back at him, as hard as he was slamming her.

Reaching around, he found her swollen clit and after a few twists Irene came. It was like the floodgates had opened. Jim felt her warm, liquid engulf his dick, as he continued to pound her ass and work her clit.

With her ass in the air, and clutching her pillows, Irene pushed back at Jim. Lubing up his thumb with pussy juice, he put it against her anal ring and pushed it in. There was a slight pause, as Irene's body arched and started to buckle as he worked it in and out of her tight ass.

Irene's mouth was wide open, but no sounds were coming out. "Oh yes," she heard herself scream, as her pussy muscles, clamped around Jim's dick, holding it in a vice grip. Jim came right behind her, as he dumped load after load while filling her cunt.

How long they lay there motionless is anyone's guess, as Jim finally rolled over on his side next to her. Irene lay there, just breathing with her eyes closed, as Jim reached over and kissed her. "You alive?" he asked.

"Nope, I died 30 minutes ago, and have been in heaven ever since," Irene told him as she cuddled next to him.

"Well, this is a good start," he said softly in her ear. "I hope we didn't scare the kids too much," he said with a laugh.

"Wait till they hear what comes out of my mouth next time," she replied.

Did they make it? I think so, but not without a lot of work. At least they were both trying now….

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,301 Followers
12