A Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ghostman1
ghostman1
17 Followers

"Let me get that for you," Angela said as she loosened my belt and reached her hand down my pants. She slowly and methodically grabbed a hold of my pulsating dick and adjusted it so that there was room for it to grow. "There, now isn't that better?" Before I regained my composure Angela was heading out of the kitchen with a chair.

I followed Angela down the hall to our bedroom where Nicole was waiting. Nicole had nothing on but her towel wrapped around her chest, draping over her gorgeous breasts. "While Angela brushes out your hair I am going to take a quick shower. I don't know if Angela told you, but we got in a water fight, so I am just going to jump in real quick and freshen up." I didn't know if Nicole knew that I was aware of all that was going on, so I still had to play it cool.

Nicole sat down in front of the vanity mirror and Angela, standing behind her, began to brush the long dark hair. It was time for my next step. Nicole was all but naked, Angela's outfit left little to the imagination, so now it was my turn to shed some clothing. I turned the water on in the sink to get it warm for my shave then unbuttoned my shirt. Through the mirror over the sink I was trying to watch Nicole's reaction to me taking off my shirt, there was none. I was sure she noticed, how could she not?

With no adverse reaction from Nicole I began shaving. After shaving my face I put some water on my nipples and began shaving the area around my nipples.

"Why do you do that?" Angela asked from the bedroom. Now I knew that I was being watched.

"Do what?" I responded.

"Shave your nipples. Why do you shave your nipples?"

Nicole joined the conversation before I could explain. "It's because he likes when I suck his nipples, but I don't like the hair around them. So he shaves the hair hoping that I will suck on his nipples."

"Is it that much better when they are shaved?" Angela asked Nicole.

"I think so, but that is just me." Nicole replied. "I think everybody has their own tastes. Honey, why don't you let Angela suck on your nipples and see what she thinks?"

Did I hear that right? Was my wife suggesting that Angela suck on my nipples? I could barely believe that the next step in my little plan was actually taken by Nicole. After slight hesitation I walked out of the bathroom as Angela turned away from Nicole's hair. I approached cautiously, waiting for any hesitation on Nicole's part. Angela was the perfect height. As she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to start licking I looked at Nicole in the mirror for reassurance. Nicole simply smiled at me.

Contact, Angela's tongue took a little lick of my nipple. I loved the cool touch of her tongue. I could feel the blood pumping through my dick with each rapid heart beat. She backed away and turned to look at Nicole through the vanity mirror. Nicole responded, "You need to get a better taste than that."

Angela turned back toward me and began teasing my nipples with her lips and tongue. Nicole was still sitting in the chair facing the mirror, watching Angela's head move across my chest, her tongue and lips teasing my nipples. I reached my hand around Angela and loosened Nicole's towel. The towel dropped to the chair she was sitting on. There were her breasts in all their glory, staring back at me through the mirror. As Angela continued to play with my nipples with her tongue, I began caressing Nicole's breasts, rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. I caught Nicole's eyes, we just smiled at each other.

"So what do you think?" Nicole asked Angela putting an end to our nipple play. "Do you like them shaved?"

"Huh?" Angela was quite flustered. "Oh yeah, I like it a lot."

"Now go get in the shower," Nicole demanded. I walked across the bedroom to the door of the bathroom, all the while thinking of how I could prolong the moment. After I closed to the door to the bathroom and took off my pants, an idea came to me. My dick was pulsing with each heart beat. I was pretty close to shooting my load while Angela was sucking on my nipples. I figured it was a good idea to keep the water on the cold side so that I could cool off.

Chapter Eight – Finishing Up

When I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out to where Nicole and Angela were. Nicole was still sitting in the chair and I was glad to see her towel was now on the floor. I don't know what happened while I was in the shower, but am not too concerned about it at this point. Angela was still brushing Nicole's hair and it was almost completely dry.

"You'll never guess what Angela told me while you were in the shower. She has never had her pussy licked before." Nicole was wasting no time as she was very horny at this point. She stood up, turned towards Angela and grabbed a hold of the little shirt Angela was wearing. "I think that needs to change." With that Nicole pulled the shirt up and off Angela, exposing her cute little breasts.

"Don't forget the shorts," I encouraged Nicole.

"Oh, you're one to talk," Angela was looking at me. "You are standing there in your towel."

With no hesitation I dropped the towel around my ankles. My dick was sticking straight up in anticipation of what the night might bring. "Like I said," I couldn't hold back the grin. "Don't forget the shorts."

Nicole slowly lowered Angela's shorts. I stood there, watching my wife undress a girl that I had pictured naked in my head a thousand times. The reality of it all did not disappoint. I was standing to the side of Angela and taking in her profile, it was wonderful. She had slender legs, and nice firm ass, a flat stomach and the cutest little breasts I had ever seen. Angela stepped out of the shorts with a little giggle, obviously aware that I was studying every last inch of her.

Nicole led Angela over to the bed and sat down with her on the edge. Both were sitting there naked and facing me, each had a silly little grin. Nicole put her hands on Angela's thighs and spread her legs open. Angela's pubic hair was trimmed quite short and I could see the lips of her pussy just starting to spread and crawl out as she was anticipating what was coming. I leaned in and with one long motion moved my tongue up the length of her slit. She opened her legs wider. I could see her pussy lips glistening from the moisture coming from deep within. I was now dancing my tongue on her clit, playing with her tits with one hand, while the other hand was gently opening her pussy.

"I want a turn," Nicole pleaded. She was still sitting next to Angela but had wrapped her right leg over Angela's left leg. Nicole was slowly and gently rubbing her pussy, waiting for me to finish with Angela. I gave Angela's clit a final gentle kiss and moved over in front of Nicole whose pussy was open and waiting.

"Why don't you play with her tits while I eat her pussy," I said to Angela as I moved in closer. Nicole fell back onto the bed, her feet still on the floor. I was between her legs writing the alphabet with my tongue on her clit and Angela was kneeling beside Nicole massaging her breasts. "I bet Nicole's nipples are more fun to suck on than mine."

Angela needed no encouragement. She straddled Nicole and began sucking on her tits while I was still down licking her cunt. I had a great view, of both Nicole's pussy and Angela's pussy. I sat up a little and surprised Angela with a good solid lick the length of her slit before I returned my focus back to Nicole. Before long Nicole was writhing in orgasmic pleasure.

Angela still had her ass in the air with her head down to Nicole's breasts. Her legs were spread because she was straddling over Nicole and her pussy was almost inviting me. I got up on the bed behind Angela and assumed a similar position as her. My dick was pressed up against Angela's ass and my arms wrapped around her body. One hand went to her tits that were hanging down and the other when to her clit. Nicole grabbed my dick and guided it towards Angela's pussy. With the way Angela had her legs spread, and how moist she was from me eating her out, her pussy warmly welcomed the full length of my dick with relative easy.

"Climb up higher on the bed," Nicole suggested. "I want to get a good view of this." With my dick thrust deep into Angela's pussy we crawled forward and stopped so that Angela's pussy was just above Nicole's face. I slowly rocked my dick in and out of Angela's pussy just inches away from Nicole's face. Nicole reached up with her hand and began playing with Angela's clit as I continued to slowly rock my dick the length of the pussy. This was too much, I had to pull out.

"It's alright," Angela whispered. Her back was arched and she was pushing her pussy back towards me. "I'm on the pill...I want your dick in me...I'm about to cum." Angela could barely speak. I thrust my dick into her pussy again, this time a little harder. She liked it, so I pulled almost all the way out and thrust into her hard again. With each thrust my thighs slapped against her ass. Soon she began and cum and her pussy tightened around my dick. That was enough for me and I began shooting hot cum into the depths of her wet pussy.

"Don't think you are done for the night." Nicole slid out from under us as we collapsed onto the bed. "Let's get you hard again so you can ram my pussy like you did Angela's." For the next few hours the three of us each came several more times as we enjoyed the night.

This morning after breakfast I asked Nicole, "So do you think you will always remember this years' birthday?"

"Definitely," was the response. "The only question I have is: how are you going to top it next year?"

ghostman1
ghostman1
17 Followers
12