A Birthday To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Onscreen, Kylie was showing her wondrous pussy and its pink wattles as her fingers used her favorite technique of getting her off.

Offscreen she was slowly stripping down her clothes.

“Who shot this film?” Gibi turned to her and startled to see her already topless and feeling her lovely pair of breasts, pulling and pinching her nipples.

“Secret. I won’t tell you,” she replied with eyes closed.

Gibi was once again hard as a rock. He was pleased to learn something about how Kylie would touch herself and bring herself to a shuddering climax. Words were not spoken much during the show and when it was through he looked at Kylie and their eyes locked. “Let’s watch another show. Shall we?” Kylie suggested.

“As you wish.”

When the video came on, Kylie stood and shimmied.

Na na na na, can’t get u out of my mind… Kylie laughed. “Oh how I love to watch myself. I’m so full of vanity.”

“You’re really fantastic. I think you’ve got the best sexy video.”

“And what about Britney Spears’?”

“Not even close.”

“I believe you. No it’s too much boasting, I like Britney too. I admire her talent,” she laughed.

Kylie cradled his face with her hands and planted roving kisses on his face, lips, and earlobe. Gibi swallowed the tingling sensation. She straddled his lap.

Gibi was again treated to her perfectly petite hourglass figure with two perky tits projecting from her chest. She drew them pert jugs toward Gibi and let her hard gumdrop nipples be captured and chewed by his lips.

Kylie unbuttoned Gibi’s shirt and bared his smooth chest. She kissed his nipples then tracked down to his rippled tummy. Unbuckling his belt he unzipped his shorts gently. When Kylie tugged down the shorts, his GI Joe snapped out and stood at attention. Her fingers curled around it and smeared his big knob across her glossy lips like a fat lipstick. She sealed her lips at the ridge of his knob brushing the tip of her tongue under as she circled around. His cock jerked in response as she licked sway under the slit of his cock.

Soon she took it in her mouth making delicious sounds. Gibi could feel his cum being sucked up and he didn’t want to come yet so he wheeled out of the couch and made Kylie sat back on.

He sank on his knees on the carpeted floor and run his hands around the curves of Kyle’s body. He nibbled her breasts and licked at her stiff nipples.

Kylie poised her legs like the MacDonald’s M at the front edge of the sofa. He had pulled off her panties and her pussy was once again on show enchanting and smelling like perfumed garden. Gibi lost no time zapping up the appetizers by kissing and nibbling her inner thighs before going to the main course. As he neared his destination he thought of a style on how to orally send Kylie sky-high. His idea was the ‘alphabet game’ wherein he would draw the capital letters of the A-B-C with his tongue very slowly around her jutting clit. And so he plunged to work and when he reached K, Kylie was squirming and at M, her chimes were already ringing.

“I want you inside me now, Gibi” Kylie ordered in panting breath. When Gibi entered her, sex was strident, explosive, wall-banging seizure beyond description. He was hard as steel but she had the vice-grip to match.

“Pull it out when you’re about to cum. I want to see your spunk shoot out from your cock.”

When Gibi did, Kylie moaned happily and whorishly waggled her tongue, beckoning to deliver his spunky loads. Gibi threw his head back and started spurting thick creamy sperm all over her face.

“Happy birthday, Gibi” she said. “This is better than blowing candles on a cake, isn’t it?” she added and swallowed back his gradually softening cock, which by then she could take all entirely.

“If there’s a more profound word other than ‘thank you’ I would express it now. “I love you, Kylie, you’re the greatest thing that ever happened to me” he said planting a very affectionate kiss on her sperm drenched lips.

The following morning they played tennis in Kylie’s own courtyard. Kyle had no underwear beneath her white tennis skirt. Gibi kept loosing, as he could not concentrate on the game.

In the afternoon Kylie brought Gibi to a shopping spree and at night time, they had a romantic dinner at a fine restaurant. When they got home they jumped on the bed and made love that was one for the books—utilizing 20 famous positions from around the world.

* * * *

12