A Black Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the kiss and yelled, "Fuck me Chuck, god fuck me, push me over the edge, give me your juices oh god do it, please."

Chuck then began slow fucks. I was having orgasm after orgasm holding onto his neck and pulling our foreheads together.

I lost count of the cums and weakened my grip on his neck when he began a faster pace of fucking me. I was stunned at the feelings in my pussy. I became very alert again. The wet belly slapping and squishy pussy noises filled the room as well as my fem odors. I reached the edge and screamed out from the most intense orgasm that was consuming me generated by Chuck's monster pussy pleaser. The orgasm started in my toes, then up my claves, then my thighs, and then exploded in my pussy. I saw stars in color. My whole body collapsed and convulsed. Half way through my orgasm, I felt Chuck's body stiffen, his cock flexing and then a growl and warm feeling in my pussy. I went into another shattering orgasm as he filled me with his seed.

When I woke up, I was covered with a sheet. There was a huge wet cold spot that I was lying in. It dawned on me we did not take the time for him to put on a condom. Even though I was on the pill for extra protection in case a condom broke, I ran to the bathroom to douche.

I staggered to the living room from the bathroom then and saw Chuck and Derrick both drilling Brit in the lower holes. They were on the sofa. They did not see me. My nipples hardened and my pussy contracted.

I went back to the bedroom and masturbated listening to them. Sis was right. Chuck took me to a place I had never been. I wanted more black cock but they were occupied. Seeing what they were doing to sis made me realize what she meant by doing things you would not do normally.

After they had orgasmed, I put on a robe and joined them. They all looked at me with smiles. I walked up to Chuck, took his face into my hands, starred him down and said, "I want more of that woman pleaser as soon as you can get it up again."

Brit said, "See I told you it would be awesome. We sure have missed out."

Derrick said, "Chuck and I can help you catch up and we have friends that would love to assist also."

I heard, "I'm ready babe are you sure you are?"

I took Chuck's hand and said, "Let's go and I will show you. You can freshen me up."

I heard, "Gladly mam, gladly."

Chuck and Derrick stayed the night. I know I did not get much sleep because I was cumming most of the night I think. I could barely get my butt to the shower to get cleaned up for class.

Chuck showered with me and plastered me on the shower wall and ate me to another cum before kissing me and finishing the shower. I wanted to skip class and fuck all day.

Chuck and Derrick both worked so they had to leave when sis and I headed to class. We agreed to talk that night on the phone.

During the week we agreed that on Friday night I would spend with Derrick. Brit and Chuck both had to work, so it worked out for all of us. We also agreed that Saturday night we would rotate between the two guys with Chuck and me starting.

I was leaking all week. On Thursday night I said, "Brit, do you still leak or have you gotten back to normal when you think of Derrick?"

"If I'm horny I will leak but otherwise back to normal. Weird isn't it? Very seldom do I do that when I think of a white guy."

"Yes, it is really weird."

"Have you met many of their friends?"

"Yes, met some but have not slept with any yet. There is a couple that I want to sleep with. They look hot."

"Brit, I saw you taking it in both lower openings the other day. How does it feel?"

"Sis it makes you know you are a woman and the guys love you for sharing your intimate parts with them. They treat you extra special or so it seems because they do not want to lose the ability of enjoying each other's company."

"But doesn't that hurt?"

"Derrick took several weeks to get me accustomed. He started with his fingers then to veggies then to his cock. That is why I like him. He is so tender and sweet. Maybe that is why I let him talk me into doing naughtier things."

"Remember we would watch porn and say we would never do that or that? Well look at us now doing exactly what we said we would never do."

"I guess it all part of growing up and maturing. So are you excited about spending some time with Derrick?"

"Yeah Brit; I think of those guys a lot. That is why I am changing liners so often."

"Well trust Derrick. He has never done anything to hurt me or forced me to do anything I did not want to do."

The rest of the week was normal and then Derrick showed up Friday night and brought Chinese food and some wine to start the evening off.

While eating and sipping the wine, we chatted about the previous weekend and my thoughts on Charles. He asked me if I thought much about them during the week and I admitted I did. He asked me if I was nervous and I admitted I was saying, "Well it's like the first date you know."

"I understand. I brought some porn movies to watch to help set the mood. If you object we do not need to watch them, interested?"

"Sure since it's you and me. I might blush and be embarrassed but no one else is around to notice."

"Amy, since we are alone and if you are not suspecting company, strip your clothes and slip into a robe. Then we will not have to mess with them."

"What about you?"

"Would you mind if I sat around just in my sweats?"

"No I guess not."

"Well don't freshen up any if you had those thoughts going while changing. I can do that for you."

I stared at Derrick, then smiled and said, "You guys. Do all girls start to leak more when they hear that?"

"I think so Amy because they know it's going to just get better. Why don't you walk over here and let me slip your jeans down and freshen you up now before leaving to get your robe."

Derrick was standing next to the video player getting ready to insert a movie. I blushed and walked over to him. We both smiled knowing it had started.

When I reached him he turned me around so my back was into his chest. He lowered his mouth and began kissing my neck while his hands undid the button on the jeans and slid the zipper down.

He continued the neck kissing while placing the palm of his hand on my stomach, fingers pointed to my pussy. He then slowly moved his hand with the fingers going past the elastic of my pink panties and down to my mound. He cupped the mound completely, then used his middle finger to open the lips, inserted it a little into my leaking hole and dragged it up to the clit.

He used his left hand to steady me by cupping my right breast before flicking the clit. I nearly lost my balance and let out with, "Ohoooooooo."

I heard, "Relax Amy and let it happen. Sail to wherever you are going."

Derrick's kisses on my neck, his boner expanding in the crack of my butt, his finger massaging the clit faster brought me to the edge and over. As I orgasmed I went, "Ahaaaaaa."

I heard, "Mmmmmmm nice babe nice."

I had my eyes closed as Derrick let me settle by taking the pressure off the clit. He slowly removed his hands from the panties and I noticed a very strong fem odor.

I opened my eyes to black fingers glistening with my juices. I was staring at them when I heard, "Do you want to freshen my hand before I freshen up your pussy?" I felt my right breast being squeezed and massaged. I trembled at the thought of tasting my own juices. Derrick began to rub his fingers in front of my eyes and the intensity of the odor dissipated. I thought, jeez the guys drink and eat me; girls do each other so why not give it a try.

I took my hand and wrapped it around his wrist and slowly brought his hand to my mouth. I swallowed hard and flicked the palm with my tongue to get a sample. In the mean time my left breast was being massaged. When I realized I did not puke and I did not taste terrible but unique I took longer swipes with my tongue. I then heard, open your mouth Amy and I will insert two fingers at a time for you to clean. I did as Derrick requested and felt like a slut at lapping at my own secretions. I heard, "Good girl, good girl."

He when his fingers were clean he placed both hands on the jeans and began pushing them down. He then hooked his thumbs into my panties and pushed them down. I was getting hot not knowing what was going to happen but did not care.

He then knelt and pulled them down to the floor and said, "Step out of them Amy and use my head for balance."

I did as he suggested. So there I was naked from the waist down with a guy kneeling on the floor looking at my butt. I heard, "Turn around Amy and let me freshen you up.

I did and Derrick's hands went to my butt cheeks and he buried his face between my legs and covered my mound with his mouth.

I moaned at the contact and spread my legs apart further to give him access. His tongue began to search everywhere. I was building to an orgasm. I knew that is what he desired. I knew he would hold me from collapsing. I placed my hands on the top of his bald head and started to breath shallow and faster as the orgasm began to take over. I humped my hips for more feeling and was soon rewarded. God his long tongue went into the hole to collect all the juices I had generated.

When I had settled after he slowed his lapping, he stood. His face from his nostrils down glistened with my juices. He smiled, I smiled and he approached me for a kiss. I did not revolt havening tasted myself earlier. We went to kissing passionately with him coating my face with my secretions and then his right hand went to the mound and he fingered fucked me while we were standing and tongue dueling to another cum. I was snorting for air as it over took me and he held my head tight to his mouth as we tongue dueled and the orgasm consumed me.

He grabbed me when I wilted from the ordeal with no energy left in my body. Derrick owned my body. At that point he could have done anything he wanted with me.

He picked me up and carried me to the kitchen table and asked me to lie on my stomach. I was so weak I did not resist. My boobs were pressed into the wood. Since I still had my top on it was not cold. I felt Derrick's tongue then lapping at my pussy hole again. I just closed my eyes and let him have free choice.

He started out at the entrance and then the swipes would go further and further. Soon he was at the clit and ass hole with the long drag of his tongue. I did not realize how good a guys tongue could feel there. I was sailing when I felt a finger go into my pussy and began to finger fuck me. I then felt his tongue fucking my other hole. I uttered, "Oh god Derrick."

The finger picked up speed and then tongue began to penetrate my other hole like a mini cock. He then buried his face in the crack of my butt and was fucking my asshole with his tongue and then inserted a second finger into my pussy.

I grabbed the edge of the table with my hands and went, "Oh god Derrick I'm going to Ohoooooo...Ohoo...Ohooo...," as my body went into convulsions.

When I was half calmed down I felt Derrick's cock at the opening of my pussy. I knew it was time to experience his monster. I wanted it and said, "God yes Derrick do me, oh fuck me with that man thing of yours."

As I was babbling he slowly pushed more and more of his meat deeper into me and it was like Charles. Ever nerve in the canal was waking up. I knew I was stretched open and filled but it felt so good.

He leaned onto my back and said, "Sure tight pussy Amy my cock is loving it."

He was twitching it and making sure I knew it was there. He did not move except for that damn twitching. I was building to an orgasm just from that and wanted to get there faster but couldn't because of his weight. I finally begged, "Derrick please stop teasing, fuck me, take me to the edge and take me over, please."

He began a slow withdraw and short. Then back in and repeated it. Each time the length of the stroke became longer and I was building more. I finally yelled, "Fuck me, fuck me!!"

Derrick reached under me to cup my breasts, still covered, buried his head between my shoulder blades and then took me to where I had wanted to go. I screamed when I reached that point and my body convulsed on the table. When I had finished and was panting, Derrick lifted one leg and flipped me onto my back, then lifted both legs over his shoulder and started to fuck me fast and hard again, saying, "Is this black cock satisfying you babe?" He then covered my mouth with his and the tongue duel began. He sensed when my pussy clamped around his cock I was at the peak. He broke the kiss and we both growled aloud our feelings.

It took us some time to recover. Derrick lowered my legs. He then lay back down on top of me still staying plugged in. We caught our breath and he said, "Still interested in porn?"

I responded with, "No let's do our own porn."

"Okay babe let's just do that."

"Babe do you give your dates head?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Well it appears to be gross and it looks degrading."

"In porn when people are 69'ing what do you think?"

"Well it is a movie. How can a girl enjoy it when she has a cock in her mouth?"

"Depends on the girl Amy; it is a turn on for some and a turn off for others."

"You are comfortable tasting your juices now aren't you?"

"Well are you brave and strong enough to taste a cocktail?"

"I have them at the bar many times."

"I was referring to the one we made in your pussy."

"If you don't force me, I will try."

"Good girl. I will pull out slowly and then collect some juices. Then we can try the next step."

"Okay"

Derrick slowly pulled out, then slipped two fingers into me and said, "Open your mouth and hold your breath. I will slip the fingers in and then you can breathe and suck them clean."

"I'm scared Derrick. Will it make me vomit or sick?"

"No way babe; I would never do anything to hurt you. Watch me."

My eyes nearly left there sockets when Derrick lowered his head to my pussy and sucked out the cocktail as he called it. He lifted, inserted two fingers, finger fucked me and said, "Which do you want to clean, my face or fingers?"

I began to laugh because his face was covered and shiny. I said, "Kiss me and if I don't like it let me push you away."

He lowered himself and I timidly went to kiss and was surprised that it was not revolting and on the contrary made for some intimacy.

We started a tongue duel as he slipped fingers into me. When he with drew the fingers we broke the kiss and he slid the fingers into my mouth. I smiled and sucked them clean. I heard, "Giving head is better because you will enjoy knowing you got the guy turned on and you can feel the jets of cum sailing down your throat. Let's try it. I am almost dry so there will not be much and you are almost in a perfect position to learn. Let me pull you to the edge of the table so your head will drop backwards."

Derrick did that and then inserted his cock back into my pussy, pulled it out and then walked around and said, "There babe it is coated with cocktail juice, lick and suck it clean."

Derrick placed the tip of his leaking cock at my mouth. I closed my eyes and used my tongue to feel with. Soon he was fucking my mouth with just the head. He placed his hands on my still clothes covered breasts. I relaxed and sensed how he was enjoying it. He did not push any more of his cock into me. I wanted to feel it shoot. I reached over my head with a hand and wrapped it around most of the thick cock that was out of my mouth and went on to masturbate him with it while the head was fucking my mouth. The cock grew and hardened more. I could feel the blood pressure in the veins under the surface of the skin. Derrick then started to moan, "Mmmm...mmm...mmm...mmm." I could feel his heart beating in the hand around the cock. I desired a cock in me. The question of what was happening to me went through my mind. I was blowing a guy which I never did before and desiring a cock at the same time. Was I becoming a slut crossed my mind also.

I heard, "God babe you are a fast learner. Jeez it feels like you have been doing this a lot. Mmmmm this is awesome. The cock went extremely hard then. It then pulsed and I heard get ready babe it is going to UUUggghhhhh...Uuuuuggghhhh...uuuggggghhh."

I swallowed the warm slimy egg white feeling stuff. He then uttered "AAAhhhaaaaa.," on the last shot of nut juice while massaging my still covered breasts with his hands.

I was glowing with my accomplishment. Derrick brought me a long way in a couple of hours.

When he had settled and recovered, he said, "I think you will enjoy 69'ing in a new light now babe. And you can reserve that for guys that you have special feeling for and not every guy."

"Thanks coach and you can ask me anytime to serve you and I will be happy because I have the special feeling for you."

"How about let's shower, have a little more wine and just snuggle until we hit the sack."

"I'd love that Derrick. Derrick sometime would you be willing to teach me how to take a cock in my other spot?"

"Sure babe we can start tonight in bed later."

We showered and in the shower Derrick suckled on my breasts some. We did not have any sex. His mouth and tongue had me wanting cock again.

We dried and then I put on a robe and he put on his sweat pants. He then poured us some wine and we watched some TV as I snuggled in his lap. He ran his hand through my hair like petting a kitty cat. He told me over and over how nice it smelled and how soft it was.

His right hand then found its way into my robe and he began softly massaging the breasts. I closed my eyes and let the electricity go to my pussy. I could only take so much of his pinching the nipples. I wanted a cock filling me up. I said, "Please Derrick take me to bed and fuck me. I need your cock to settle my pussy down; please."

"Okay babe let's hit the bed."

When we reached the bedroom Derrick said, "Amy if you don't mind let me lie down and we sixty-nine to start and then when you are ready you can ride me. I love those breasts and hope you will let me play and suckle them while you fuck my cock. And I love it when a lady's pussy is bald. I love that smooth skin on my cheeks."

Derrick positioned himself in the center of the bed with his legs dangling over the bottom of the bed. His cock was semi-hard. I assumed it soon would be hard after my mouth worked on it a little.

I lifted my body over him, spread my legs as I offered my leaking pussy to him and heard, "That is a beautiful leaking pussy Amy."

I said, "Your cock is so big Derrick. Have you ever measured it?"

"Yes it is eleven inches and two inches in diameter."

"It is a monster alright. I like the way it looks like the Washington Monument. It tapers like it does. I can feel it stretching my mouth from skinny to thick. Most guys are the same thickness."

I lowered my head, took the cock in one hand and began to lick the head and then worked my way down the shaft licking it as if it was melting ice cream.

Derrick began to work on my clit and tongue fuck my pussy.

When I reached Derrick's hairless balls, I opened my mouth wide and took one in. I'd seen it in porn so decided to try it. He let out with, "Mmmmm."

I let go of the ball and licked my way to the tip and then opened my mouth to take the head of his cock in. I began to mouth fuck it and it must have liked it because it expanded and became harder. I had maybe a quarter of it in and was working my head back and forth when Derrick lifted me and said, "Amy breathe through your nose, and suck on my cock like if it were a straw. Then keep going down on it and see how much you can swallow. If you do as I said you will not gag or choke believe me. Just don't open your mouth. Keep swallowing like it was a long piece of spaghetti."