A Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toyman
Toyman
29 Followers

The female masseuse stands behind Cassie, she pulls Cassie back against her own breasts. Tilting Cassie's face to the side, she kisses her deeply, tongue dancing lightly like only a female knows how as she presses her lips to Cassie's soul. As the passion intensifies, that quick butterfly tongue sneaks out and down, nibbling teasing and sucking on Cassie's neck. Her hands encircle Cassie, cupping her breasts and playing with the tips of her engorged nipples as they peak out of the clips. Cassie squirms and wiggles to get away from the terrible, wonderful fingers that play with her overly sensitive buds.

She feels the masseuse drop a hand back and wedge it between them, Cassie knows that she is playing with herself as she sucks on her neck. It's too much for Cassie, she has never loved a woman, yet that is all she wants at this moment. The hand returns and once again Cassie feels something bump her lips. She parts then instantly recognizes the banana. As it slides slowly in, the musky sweet essence of the masseuse bursts upon Cassie's tongue. Cassie revels in her first taste of another woman's pussy.

Paul interrupts her pleasure. He shoos the girl away and helps Cassie to her feet. He walks her forward before guiding her up two small steps. Cassie stops when something bumps into the tops of her thighs. Quickly, Paul leans her forward. Without realizing what has happened she is forced to lie across something, she starts to rise up only to realize the nipple chain is already firmly attached somewhere. She feels movement at each wrist cuff and they too are pulled toward the floor. Her ankle cuffs are soon drawn to the side and forward.

The blindfold is loosened just long enough for her to glimpse the full room staring at her so lewdly spread before them on stage. She also glimpses Paul with the wide leather warmer stepping behind her. The strands are few, only about six of them, and they are wide, apparently made of suede. The blindfold is retightened and she is forced to wait for the first blow. It seems an eternity but finally it comes. A nice solid "thwap!" as the leather wraps around her ass for the first time.

It is not as hard as she expected, an initial shock but really not much lingering pain of any kind. Again it falls upon her, Cassie can already feel heat in wide bands across her ass, it feels exquisite. The next blow comes a little quicker sooner and before long Paul has gotten into a solid rhythm. Cassie can hear music and the blows are perfectly timed to it. Cassie is really amazed that it doesn't sting like she thought it would. The heat has risen incredibly but the rhythmic slapping has become expected and constant, much like the thrusting of sex. Cassie begins to get overwhelmed by the sensation; she pushes her ass back to meet each slap. Her ass spreading as it submits to the caresses of the wide suede flogger and Paul her master.

Cassie lies panting upon the cool leather bench she is attached too. A warm tingling holds her mind as awareness slowly return. Cassie feels as if she is floating, similar to coming of the laughing gas at her dentist. A cool cloth wipes her brow and the details come shaper into focus. She remembers the crowd and the stage, she sees her wrists still attached, she sees Paul briefly as he looks into her eyes watching the awareness return. Paul gives her a warm smile before disappearing behind her again.

The music stops and on comes an announcer. Cassie still drifts in and out a bit, not wanting to leave the wonderful sensations she is feeling. The announcer sounds funny almost like a game show host. His voice rises in excitement and the crowd reacts with cheers and applause. He begins to ramble quickly his voice rising and falling as he gets the responses he seeks. It all sound familiar when suddenly Cassie realizes it's an auction. Her excitement grows and her awareness returns as she focuses to hear what is going on. Cassie hears a final bid of $2000 being slowly counted out, "Once, twice, Sold!" The crowd erupts as the announcer tells the bidder that the warmed ass of the new sub is his for the taking.

Ice shoots through Cassie's veins as hears the unbuckling behind her. She moans into the leather bit that must have been placed on her as she swooned. Helpless, Cassie feels him step between her secured legs, unable to close them she slides her hips slightly to the side to avoid getting fucked by this stranger. The effort brings an appreciative roar from the crowd as a hand grabs her hip to steady her.

The head of his hardened cock presses to Cassie's tender ass. The plug and the lubricant have done their job as he slowly slides within her tight tender embrace. Cassie moans in spite of herself and feels that warm tingling sensation of her mind hovering just beyond reach. Her blindfold is removed and as her vision clears she sees before her a wall of mirrors. She sees herself bent over the padded leather bench. Nipples tugged to points by the chain. Behind her she sees her master as he takes her ass in front of the approving eyes of the other members of the club. Cassie moans low and long as her orgasm races in, with it comes the warm sensation to wrap and envelope her mind in the comfortable protection of its embrace.

Slowly Cassie awakens within her bed. The sun shines warmly through the window, filling the room with warm yellow light. Her husband breathes deeply still asleep on this Saturday morning. Cassie slowly gets out of bed, slightly muddled, still waking up. She shuffles toward the bathroom feeling slight aches in her legs and arms. She turn to sit and slides her pajamas down her legs, then freezes. On her right thigh is a wide red stripe. Knowing what she will find but needing to see it anyway Cassie straightens, and slowly turn to the full-length mirror on the wall. They are slowly revealed, wide red stripes across her shapely ass, red but not overly sore. Flipping on the light, Cassie notices a thin clear trickle of fluid coming from between her cheeks to trail down her leg. Cassie smiles remembering, just as her husband comes through the door staring in shock at her red ass.

Toyman
Toyman
29 Followers
12